The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BBC1 - Catch me if you can Mm11

BBC1 - Catch me if you can Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BBC1 - Catch me if you can Mm11

BBC1 - Catch me if you can Regist10

BBC1 - Catch me if you can

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BBC1 - Catch me if you can Empty Re: BBC1 - Catch me if you can

Post by niknaks08 17.05.11 21:22

hi all interesting programme on bbc1 crime watch "catch me if you can " police give great detail to what people do to aviod being charged and the lenghs people go to , sounds very familar , if any1s missed it watch it on catch up BBC1 - Catch me if you can 50899
niknaks08
niknaks08

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

BBC1 - Catch me if you can Empty BBC1 - Catch me if you can

Post by Guest 17.05.11 21:31

niknaks08 wrote:hi all interesting programme on bbc1 crime watch "catch me if you can " police give great detail to what people do to aviod being charged and the lenghs people go to , sounds very familar , if any1s missed it watch it on catch up BBC1 - Catch me if you can 50899

Thank you thumbsup

Interesting that Ian Huntley manipulated the media to throw detectives off the scent - as did Tracy Andrews.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 17.05.11 21:55

good programme , im hoping this is the attitude behind reopening the case by the police ie intelligent enough rope ect, in the 1st 30 mins of this programme they have discribed the mccanns behaviour /case to a t.
niknaks08
niknaks08

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 17.05.11 21:57

i agree admin , they must have people on this case who are trained to pick up this behaviour , if so my faith in human nature will b partly restored :)
niknaks08
niknaks08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.05.11 21:57

niknaks08 wrote:good programme , im hoping this is the attitude behind reopening the case by the police ie intelligent enough rope ect, in the 1st 30 mins of this programme they have discribed the mccanns behaviour /case to a t.

Thanks niknaks08 for the info. thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.05.11 22:02

Link here for this programme

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b011jcmg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.11 9:27

niknaks08 wrote:i agree admin , they must have people on this case who are trained to pick up this behaviour , if so my faith in human nature will b partly restored :)

Mine too niknaks BBC1 - Catch me if you can 160807

This is why I'm sure they are putting 30 officers on the case and allowing a budget of £3.4m to see this through to the end. There are loads of people they need to speak to who were not spoken to the first time round. Some of which need a proper interrogation. No one could have known back then, how much bigger than a missing child case this would turn out to be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 18.05.11 14:30

I watched it online... very interesting indeed. I reckon they will set some sort of trap for them, they have enough rope to hang themselves with surely by now, once they do a reconstruction and further interviews all they will need are a few difficult questions they will have no option but to answer and then I reckon bugging, following, I doubt they will need to spend the full amount and I reckon a conclusion will be reached in a relatively short space of time. no need to drag it out. A bit of homework on Gerry's credit card history, Kate's phone calls and Madeleine's medical records, a reconstruction and the inability to answer 'No Comment' during questioning and the case should be solved (you would think)....... BBC1 - Catch me if you can 0197
Upsy Daisy
Upsy Daisy

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyB 18.05.11 14:38

The McCann's know many people don't believe them, surely it would be better for them to confess now rather than when another £3.5 million pounds has been spent/wasted on them uncovering the truth. When this gets to court it will be much worse for them because, surely, the Judge will take into account their deceit/fraud aswell as everything else?

bomb
MikeyB

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.11 14:43

Good point Mike. BBC1 - Catch me if you can 160807
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyB 18.05.11 14:46

Unfortunately I don't think they will appear in a UK court, I think Amaral will have his day in court with them though. The McCanns have damaged him and his family for the crime of doing his job and I think he will want to put the record straight.
MikeyB

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.11 15:00

I really hope he does Mike. In all honesty, this should all be dragged out through a Portuguese court, not a British court. The crime was committed there and that's where justice should be served. I'm just hoping that this present Government will assist the Portuguese in full this time, unlike the previous Government who, it would seem, overstepped the mark and made very sure the case was shelved for good.

Interesting times ahead. BBC1 - Catch me if you can 0197
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top