The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Crimewatch BBC1 now

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crimewatch BBC1 now

Post by friedtomatoes on 01.05.12 21:03

The Madeleine Mccann case is to be featured. The progamme finishes at 10pm.

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crimewatch BBC1 now

Post by nomendelta on 01.05.12 21:07

I expect we'll just get the usual trotting out of "facts" such as the PJ messing up the investigation and some soundbites from Andy "call me Andy" Redwood of the Yard.

nomendelta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.05.12 21:09

Thanks for the info friedtomatoes thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 01.05.12 21:10

@nomendelta wrote:I expect we'll just get the usual trotting out of "facts" such as the PJ messing up the investigation and some soundbites from Andy "call me Andy" Redwood of the Yard.

of course...Its 5th anniversary week!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenMind on 01.05.12 21:18

Thank you and thank god I logged on then! Have video'd it as mean husband won't let me turn over from CSI! sad

OpenMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 01.05.12 21:22

You are welcome candyfloss. JD why do things only happen on the anniversary! Bizarre. It is really morbid IMO. If Kate Mccann eg wanted to launch her paperback why wait till her next birthday a year after the publication if her so called account of the (not) truth. Now we have crimewatch suddenly years later on the back of Redwoods statements featuring Maddie when they have never done so before apart from the initial June 2007 one.

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 01.05.12 21:28

Imo the powers that be have gone in for overkill.

Even the most comatose TV viewer will eventually tire of the same old same old.
This is as close to 24/7 coverage as one can get. There is a saturation point for news and this isn't even news.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 01.05.12 21:32

Crimewatch now Andy Pandy ..................................

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 01.05.12 21:33

@tuom wrote:Crimewatch now Andy Pandy ..................................

Ah yes the well known puppet.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 01.05.12 21:33

A Redwood said something along the lines of, SY and our Portuguese counterparts now believe that M was abducted by a criminal (gang?)

First time I have heard that the PJ think she was abducted!

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 01.05.12 21:35

Redwood is on now
Compiling info from three sources, 40,000 pieces of information, portugal police agree Madeleine was taken! Love to see back up for that. Talking now about the new age enhanced image, viewers pls look carefully, if you have info make a call this evening, anyone in particular you are appealling to? if you were in pdl between 28th april and 3rd may, or a resident there and not spoken by police, pls make the call

any new info pls call

that was that

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clouseau on 01.05.12 21:36

Portuguese colleagues believe she was taken.....who are they Mr Redwood the PJ.....I dont think so

Clouseau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 01.05.12 21:37

Redwood has just stated on the programme that both the SY and the Portugese police agree that Madeleine was "taken". Good grief, after 5 years they're back to square 1. Have the PJ been hypnotised and told "you will obey, you will obey" on plain of death.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 01.05.12 21:38

@friedtomatoes wrote:Redwood is on now
portugal police agree Madeleine was taken!!

It just gets worse doesn't it!

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 01.05.12 21:40

@Clouseau wrote:Portuguese colleagues believe she was taken.....who are they Mr Redwood the PJ.....I dont think so

Quite. Are they making it up as they go along? Going to love seeing the rebuttal to this. My optimistic side says Redwood knows what he is doing, if I am wrong, then it won't be long before he gets being called a f***** to******
big grin

It really makes me sad if the met are doing a whitewash! Truth will out in the end.

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 01.05.12 21:45

@friedtomatoes wrote:
@Clouseau wrote:Portuguese colleagues believe she was taken.....who are they Mr Redwood the PJ.....I dont think so

Quite. Are they making it up as they go along? Going to love seeing the rebuttal to this. My optimistic side says Redwood knows what he is doing, if I am wrong, then it won't be long before he gets being called a f***** to******
big grin

It really makes me sad if the met are doing a whitewash! Truth will out in the end.

The Portuguese aren't wrong when they say she was taken - just not taken out alive.

Has Fame spoiled Redwood? He's been on nearly every day for over a week! Cease and desist! He should be at his desk, finding Maddie.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 01.05.12 21:47

@friedtomatoes wrote:

Quite. Are they making it up as they go along? Going to love seeing the rebuttal to this.

Maybe he is talking about the Oporto team. I'd be interested to see the portuguese reaction to this announcement, given that the reaction to Panorama didn't bring the result they were hoping for.

Of course if "they've taken her" then perhaps this is a literally correct statement. They are not explaining who the criminal gang are.

uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.05.12 21:47

@tigger wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:

big grin

The Portuguese aren't wrong when they say she was taken - just not taken out alive.

I was just thinking the same. Did they say taken or abducted. Two different meanings. We all know she was taken, the PJ, SY and the world. She had to be cos she wasn't in the apartment. So did they use the word abducted.

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 01.05.12 21:52

@bristow wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:Redwood is on now
portugal police agree Madeleine was taken!!

It just gets worse doesn't it!

Seems like it, time will tell though. Someone said the other day police play dumb. I dont know what to think tbh. Off topic but today I was researching psychics on this case, do you remember the recent video from Portugal where a canadian irrc psychic said she had a hit to her head, well on my travels on google I found three that said she had a blow to her head, and died, the perpetrator was either a friend of the family or the family themselves

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 01.05.12 22:00

This has probably already been mentioned, but the only reason I can think that Redwood is asking for people to come forward after 5 years if they have any information is that people may have passed the information on to "others" and not given it directly to the police. If the info was too revealing, i.e. as in the Smith sighting, it could have been conveniently dumped.

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 01.05.12 22:02

candyfloss wrote:
@tigger wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:

I was just thinking the same. Did they say taken or abducted. Two different meanings. We all know she was taken, the PJ, SY and the world. She had to be cos she wasn't in the apartment. So did they use the word abducted.

There is an update at 11.10 p.m. on BBC 1 so it will be talked about again. I think Redwood said "taken".

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 01.05.12 22:09

Redwood definitely said taken

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 01.05.12 22:11

@tigger wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:

big grin

Has Fame spoiled Redwood? He's been on nearly every day for over a week! Cease and desist! He should be at his desk, finding Maddie.

That is not the impression he gave on tv, taken = abducted, I am waiting for the Pj to agree with him, never going to happen though

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta on 01.05.12 22:19

A week ago the same channel broadcast a show which included the Portuguese lawyer of Kate McCann bemoaning the fact that she cannot speak to people in Portugal about the case because everyone thinks the McCanns killed their daughter.

This week Andy Pandy of the Yard is telling us Portuguese police agree with the abduction thesis?

Feck, this is getting worse than I ever dreamt.

nomendelta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blimunda on 01.05.12 22:44

@Newintown wrote:Redwood has just stated on the programme that both the SY and the Portugese police agree that Madeleine was "taken". Good grief, after 5 years they're back to square 1. Have the PJ been hypnotised and told "you will obey, you will obey" on plain of death.

And when did the Portuguese Police state something like that?
Unless there is a political agreement at high level, I don't believe the PJ will deny all the work that's been done before.And let's not forget that all has been done together with the English Police.
Why doesn't Mr. Redwood just shut up, go and bring Madeleine home?

Blimunda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum