The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Just watched the bbc1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just watched the bbc1

Post by aniandr on 15.10.13 23:58

Apart from the e-fittings i didnt get the feeling that Sy has eliminated anyone apart from tanners sighting. I do though wonder how they can talk about the smiths sighting without giving a discription of the clothes the person was wearing ore the way the child was held? I dont think they eliminated the parents actually. I think what they will do now is to eliminated things one by one like tanners sighting. And then focus on whos left. 

I almost got angry when i saw it how the hell they leave small kids alone? It baffels me every time....

aniandr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just watched the bbc1

Post by Guest on 16.10.13 0:16

@aniandr wrote:Apart from the e-fittings i didnt get the feeling that Sy has eliminated anyone apart from tanners sighting. I do though wonder how they can talk about the smiths sighting without giving a discription of the clothes the person was wearing ore the way the child was held? I dont think they eliminated the parents actually. I think what they will do now is to eliminated things one by one like tanners sighting. And then focus on whos left. 

I almost got angry when i saw it how the hell they leave small kids alone? It baffels me every time....
I expect they want that to come from the witnesses, and see if they give similar descriptions.  If they told everyone what he was wearing people could just phone in and say 'yeah I saw him'  They need good evidence to say they did.  They would ask how this man carried the child etc. etc.  Bit like a line up, the never just show a person one photo of a suspect, there have to be others and one gets picked out.  I expect they are hoping that those people haven't read the files big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr on 16.10.13 8:42

I think the smiths sighting is very important. The sy has to come up with something ore the pj can say "we told you so". Which GA already did :-) so far they reach the same conclusion. Give them 2 more years and they will probably turn focus on the parents ore ppl around them unless something turns up. Btw the 1 efitting looks like the reporter the other like gerry mccann lol

aniandr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceneset on 16.10.13 9:26

aniandr, your last sentence made me smile! I posted about MB's resemblance to the efit very late last night on the efit thread, it's uncanny...big grin

Sceneset

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr on 16.10.13 13:38

Lol! Its quite remarkeble :-) 

Im quite sure that at some point they have to face the fact. At a point where the "suspects" shows up to be tourists and eliminated they will have to ask "who was the last person with madeleine". And then and only then the real investigation will begin. They will have a few witness left and some telephone calls. Now then watch people feel the ground burning, the real witnesses will come forward whoever is guilty.

Right now they circle around like the cat around the warm milk. I truly dont think its a whitewash. Im not sure if there will be a outcome of the investigation. It will be hard to prove what happened due to lack of hard evidence. But i dont think the parents are safe at all. 

It might be that some german dude has done something. But the question is who it was done for and why. In that case even then the eyes will be turned again. All imo ofcoz

aniandr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 16.10.13 13:42

@Sceneset wrote:aniandr, your last sentence made me smile! I posted about MB's resemblance to the efit very late last night on the efit thread, it's uncanny...big grin
Ditto Sceneset and aniandr. I commented on it too. high5

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum