The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The discrepencies in the McCanns and cronies  statements. Mm11

The discrepencies in the McCanns and cronies  statements. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The discrepencies in the McCanns and cronies  statements. Mm11

The discrepencies in the McCanns and cronies  statements. Regist10

The discrepencies in the McCanns and cronies statements.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The discrepencies in the McCanns and cronies  statements. Empty The discrepencies in the McCanns and cronies statements.

Post by Guest 27.11.09 22:46

Whats the odds of all four mistakingly identifying Murat?
How did the abductor get over the bed...Long legs? teleported himself?
Whay has Payne not sued for libel re the Gasper statements?
Why did Fat phil say the shutters were jimmied?
Why did kate tell mrs fenn the police were already called when in fact they were not called for Thirty mins more?
would you leave the twins to raise the alarm?
why would kate and Gerry delete calls and texts?
Why did kate say in news of the world cuddlecat was placed on a high shelf presumably by the abductor..Gerry says was still on the bed...more bizzare there isnt a shelf.
Is it credible for Tanner not to have told Kate what she saw immediately?
Why would the McCans not search that night?
The odds of both dogs detecting and not detecting same places?
Anyone answer any or all of these?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The discrepencies in the McCanns and cronies  statements. Empty Re: The discrepencies in the McCanns and cronies statements.

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:02

Kate leaving the twins alone is the most shocking. IF there was an abductor, you would never leave the remaining children unattended.,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The discrepencies in the McCanns and cronies  statements. Empty Re: The discrepencies in the McCanns and cronies statements.

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:04

Too true candy perhaps someone could explain..and maybe some of the others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:13

Tell me how reliable the little doggies are. I hear they are experts at finding coconuts.

Seriously even the dogs handlers sais the fact Eddie and keela may have found some scent does not mean it was Madeleine. IT NEEDS EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP WHICH THERE WAS NONE.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:15

murat_fan wrote:Tell me how reliable the little doggies are. I hear they are experts at finding coconuts.

Seriously even the dogs handlers sais the fact Eddie and keela may have found some scent does not mean it was Madeleine. IT NEEDS EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP WHICH THERE WAS NONE.
Tell me the odds of both marking same places randomly and not marking the same places? Oh and why they only detected on one vehicle out of how many?...And who did that belong to?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:16

murat_fan wrote:Tell me how reliable the little doggies are. I hear they are experts at finding coconuts.

reliable enough to be used to detect bombs on planes..I visit a prison where dogs are used to detect drugs on visitors...they are always right when they mark..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:20

Well the dogs are trained to detect the death scent, and seeing as noone else ever died in that apartment then who's scent did they detect.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:25

candyfloss wrote:Well the dogs are trained to detect the death scent, and seeing as noone else ever died in that apartment then who's scent did they detect.

Err try to find war graves in Portugal. Old graves are marked as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:31

lost me what are you on about? and the statistics of both detectinga nd not detecting at same places pls??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:32

sym wrote:lost me what are you on about? and the statistics of both detectinga nd not detecting at same places pls??

Does not matter, you need evidence to back it up. The doggies detect a scent, they do not determine whos scent it is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:34

murat_fan wrote:
sym wrote:lost me what are you on about? and the statistics of both detectinga nd not detecting at same places pls??

Does not matter, you need evidence to back it up. The doggies detect a scent, they do not determine whos scent it is.
Funny though only detected Mc's car...and detected and not detected same places, mno one has died in the apartment Apart form Madeleine. :lol:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:36

sym wrote:
murat_fan wrote:

Funny though only detected Mc's car...and detected and not detected same places, mno one has died in the apartment Apart form Madeleine. :lol:

nah, there's an old war grave under there, isn't that right :lol:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:39

sym wrote:
murat_fan wrote:

Any evidence it was madeleines scent?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:40

murat_fan wrote:
sym wrote:
murat_fan wrote:

Any it wasnt?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:42

sym wrote:
murat_fan wrote:
sym wrote:
murat_fan wrote:

Any it wasnt?

Yes, because no evidence to back up the fact it is Madeleines. So i ask again any evidence it is Madeleine's, and please do not use the old answer a question with a question trick,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:45

yes probably hers she only one who died and wasnt thre 11 or there abouts dna markers of hers?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:47

These dogs DO NOT detect an individual scent. Tracker dogs do that. They only detect death scent. Now by a simple piece of elimination, if noone died in that apartment previously and Madeleine is missing............... shimples
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:48

sym wrote:yes probably hers she only one who died and wasnt thre 11 or there abouts dna markers of hers?

Now you see this where you believe the myths of various forums. Probably hers, you are not sure. The 11 markers are useless, as they are actually connected to all family members and are common within them especially brothers and sisters. You need the remaining markers to get a full DNA profile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:52

Can't remember the no. of markers. Thought it was more. But still enough to convict in USA if I remember correctly. Was it S.Prior who said it. My memory is not good at my age lol, but I definitely remember this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:53

It is called LCN, and it was thrown out by a Judge in Ireland as unreliable
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 0:03

sym wrote:yes probably hers she only one who died and wasnt thre 11 or there abouts dna markers of hers?

Out of a total of nearly 40 it means FA.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 0:09

aNy other questions from my first post to be disputed or answered?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 15:33

sym wrote:Whats the odds of all four mistakingly identifying Murat?
How did the abductor get over the bed...Long legs? teleported himself?
Whay has Payne not sued for libel re the Gasper statements?
Why did Fat phil say the shutters were jimmied?
Why did kate tell mrs fenn the police were already called when in fact they were not called for Thirty mins more?
would you leave the twins to raise the alarm?
why would kate and Gerry delete calls and texts?
Why did kate say in news of the world cuddlecat was placed on a high shelf presumably by the abductor..Gerry says was still on the bed...more bizzare there isnt a shelf.
Is it credible for Tanner not to have told Kate what she saw immediately?
Why would the McCans not search that night?
The odds of both dogs detecting and not detecting same places?
Anyone answer any or all of these?

I could pick huge holes in all of this, but I have done it all before, many times.

Read The Files.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 15:36

candyfloss wrote:
sym wrote:
murat_fan wrote:

nah, there's an old war grave under there, isn't that right :lol:

There are ancient burial grounds in Praia da Luz.

And incidentally, both dogs are trained to scent blood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 15:44

No one is cadaver one is blood...Dogs that is...never mind directing me elsewhere sabot, I want the opinion of posters here...so rip it apart and lets hear it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top