The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 15 Mm11

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 15 Mm11

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 15 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 15 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by kikoraton 03.10.11 18:51

The "mystery" video I referred to was allegedly taken after 3 May. Showed KM with Amelia and another girl came into view. A bit sort of ghostly. Can't recall where I saw it.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 15 Empty birthday pic

Post by juliet 03.10.11 21:54

Many people think the cake in the pic above was for the twins - two candles, plus the writing seems to say Sean and Amelie.

So why pick Madeleine up to blow the candles out?

And is the twins' birthday in summer, to fit with the clothes and other outdoor pictures of that event?

Sometimes I think the McCanns mocked up events to fit with future events, though that sounds so sinister...

This Birthday party, whoever it was for, doesn't seem to feature much except the cake and about 25 plates - no kitchen debris of party food, glasses, etc etc which you get with a real party.

And the "Christmas video" of 2006 has no Christmas feel at all, just a lot of tinsel on the toy kitchen, and Madeleine unwrapping a pink rucksack. (Apparently it isn't even the same rucksack she has for the plane steps video). And Madeleine bears no resemblance in that video to the child in the Everton shirt, with long hair, taken a few months later. Or for that matter, the child in these "birthday" pictures.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 15 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Tinkerbell81 03.10.11 21:58

If it was Madeleine's party, why blow out the candles in the kitchen and not at the table with all the guests? Surely it would have been the highlight of the party?

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.10.11 22:13

Juliet: the twins were born on 1st February 2005. I think that the cake is definitely for their second birthday - blue and pink icing and someone who could enlarge the picture more than I can was able to decipher their names. Maybe Madeleine was just being given a chance to blow out the candles so that she didn't feel left out of things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.10.11 22:26

Does anyone know if this is taken in PDL ? Looks like a tenniscourt..

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 03.10.11 22:37

I think it may be a Donegal picture. I vaguely remember a discussion on the old 3A's about whether it was PDL tennis courts or not. Could be wrong though!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 15 Empty Birthday pic

Post by juliet 03.10.11 22:49

Jean, thanks for info re twins' birthday.

If Feb 1, then that non-fitting summer dress Madeleine is wearing doesn't "go" at all.

Also, aren't there other pix of her at that event, outdoors with her cousins? Again, they wouldn't all be lounging around outdoors in midwinter.

If this IS supposed to be Feb 2007, how the heck did Madeleine's hair grow from the short Christmas 2006 bob???
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.10.11 23:19

Juliet, I've never seen any other photos supposedly taken at the birthday party. Take a look at this photo which was supposedly taken in Donegal in early April 2007 with two of their cousins. It's very difficult to believe that Madeleine and the twins could have changed so much since December 2006!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 15 Empty Pictures

Post by juliet 03.10.11 23:39

Jean - I've seen these pictures so often, but now I see what you mean!

The twins in particular look so much older than they seemed to be in Praia de Luz. Madeleine too looks way older than in the "Last Picture".

It doesn't make sense.

As for the pictures at the "birthday do", there were a few of the Irish cousins with Madeleine in that odd dress. One of her and the boy leaning on a table outdoors, another of the girl cousin holding Madeleine.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 04.10.11 0:52

Moa wrote:
AskTheDogsSandra wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't think the skirting board is exactly the same.

to me they look like to be in the same house.?Or is yellow walls with white skirting board very popular in England? I mean what are the odds of the photographer having the same look in his house/studio?
If its taken within their house, that raise another question, whay did they bring in a photograph in their house to take picture of Madeleine and not the twins and rest of the family?

The carpet in both picture could be the same - if the one on the right was more in focus.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 7:21

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I think it may be a Donegal picture. I vaguely remember a discussion on the old 3A's about whether it was PDL tennis courts or not. Could be wrong though!

Strange, looks like the tshirt is the same as on the tennispicture from PDL...So maybe the famouse Tennispic also is from Donegal then?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 15 Empty All of them in summer clothes.

Post by tigger 04.10.11 7:44

Jean wrote:Juliet: the twins were born on 1st February 2005. I think that the cake is definitely for their second birthday - blue and pink icing and someone who could enlarge the picture more than I can was able to decipher their names. Maybe Madeleine was just being given a chance to blow out the candles so that she didn't feel left out of things.

Bless you all! Everybody notices other things out of sync. That girl again, is pretty tall, I never liked that photograph were she is standing in that red dress, big enough for a much older child and holding that weird Dr. Who Toy. The messy hair, the pose, could well be another child again. The eye make up, done by who? There is so much eye liner and mascara visible in many photographs. Why? Because that is very difficult to photoshop in, easier to actually do it.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 9:10

I didn't realise until now that the photo with her cousin was supposedly taken on 1st February 2007, the same day as the birthday cake one.

I agree with Juliet that playing out in the back garden in February in summer clothes seems unlikely but who knows, it might have been pleasantly warm - look what the weather's been like in the U K for the past week.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 04.10.11 10:40

Note the cousin is holding the sonic screwdriver or whatever it is so the photo is clearly taken at the same time as the other ones with her in that dress and the one with the birthday cake.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 15 Empty Red flowers in bloom 1/2?

Post by tigger 04.10.11 10:58

Gillyspot wrote:Note the cousin is holding the sonic screwdriver or whatever it is so the photo is clearly taken at the same time as the other ones with her in that dress and the one with the birthday cake.

There are some red flowers in bloom on the left. Never February imo.
At one point I was beginning to think there were two sets of twins and two Maddies, about a year apart. Three would be in Ireland and that could explain the strange yo yo effect of age and height we're treated to in so many pictures. It's tempting but so, so weird!

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 11:07

Where is the birthday pic taken? In The Mccanns home or someone elses in the family home ? Could it be someone elses birthday ? A cousin ? Does anyone know if Mccann's has stated from when or where this picture is taken ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 04.10.11 11:52

And look at her left arm in the candles photo.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 04.10.11 11:58

tigger wrote:
Gillyspot wrote:Note the cousin is holding the sonic screwdriver or whatever it is so the photo is clearly taken at the same time as the other ones with her in that dress and the one with the birthday cake.

There are some red flowers in bloom on the left. Never February imo.
At one point I was beginning to think there were two sets of twins and two Maddies, about a year apart. Three would be in Ireland and that could explain the strange yo yo effect of age and height we're treated to in so many pictures. It's tempting but so, so weird!

The flowers look like Crocosmia Lucifer. They start flowering in June at the earliest. The whole garden is too "alive" for February.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 12:14

kikoraton wrote:And look at her left arm in the candles photo.

Look at her right hand, between the fingers, (blow up the pic a little) looks like a bad photoshop. two of her fingers are spread far apart so we should see the cabin in the background between them, instead its dark/black between her fingers...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 12:19

Marian wrote:I didn't realise until now that the photo with her cousin was supposedly taken on 1st February 2007, the same day as the birthday cake one.

I agree with Juliet that playing out in the back garden in February in summer clothes seems unlikely but who knows, it might have been pleasantly warm - look what the weather's been like in the U K for the past week.

Wasnt there a snowstorm in England in start of February 2007 ? I guess it has to be twins two years party 2007? Seems like it was the month with the most frost days ? Maybe someone from England can read those better than me :)

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 12:30

If you compere that pic to the donegal picture, the boy looks a lot bigger and not wearing glasses, why? If they are taken 2 months apart?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 14:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kikoraton: I presume that you mean that there's a line of some sort around Madeleine's left elbow and the arm below that point looks darker.

As for the cousin with the incredible growth spurt, that clearly is a McCann family trait! Do I understand correctly that John McCann and his family (including cousin Gregor) live in England or Scotland so who was it the McCanns were supposedly visiting in Donegal?

P.S. I have answered my own question about the McCanns' connections with Donegal.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 04.10.11 14:31

Not looking like T shirt weather on 1st February 2007 (twins birthday).

"1st to 3rd
Rather cloudy on the 1st but cloud and patchy rain cleared overnight into the 2nd to leave almost unbroken sunshine. Frosty start with some fog patches on the 3rd, with a temperature of -6 °C at Katesbridge, then mostly dry and sunny."

Katesbridge is in Northern Ireland but I am guessing wasn't much warmer in Leicestershire then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 14:51

Gillyspot wrote:Not looking like T shirt weather on 1st February 2007 (twins birthday).

"1st to 3rd
Rather cloudy on the 1st but cloud and patchy rain cleared overnight into the 2nd to leave almost unbroken sunshine. Frosty start with some fog patches on the 3rd, with a temperature of -6 °C at Katesbridge, then mostly dry and sunny."

Katesbridge is in Northern Ireland but I am guessing wasn't much warmer in Leicestershire then.

So I guess its fair to say that the birthday pic and garden pic from same day IS NOT taken February 1 2007 ...It would not been all green an flowering having the frost nights. Im sure of that, my dad was a fanatic gardening man so im grown up with plants,vegetables and stuff.. We have almost the same weather and temperatur as England, except we have more sunny days I think big grin

So whos birthday is it ? Defently not Madeleines birthday. The blue and pink ribbons around the cake defently makes me believe it is the twins birthdays or could it be someone elses in the familys birthday like a cousin or something?
But then why would Madeleine blow out the candles? Who is behind the camera taking pictures? and none of them look happy or in birthday spirit..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 04.10.11 15:11

I think we shall have to conclude that the McCs and their photos are a total wind-up. They are a very odd couple indeed. Not normal. There is probably a clinical description for them.
More important - do some of the photos show definite tendency to paedophilia? The blue eye-shadow, the skirting-board, and the ice-cream? Or are they, too, "doctored" and therefore just part of the wind-up?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top