The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 14 Mm11

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 14 Mm11

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 14 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 14 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by tigger 02.10.11 19:14

kikoraton wrote:Why Burgau, tigger? I don't recall the blue chairs, but don't send the photos again if you don't want to.

In the topic 'What was so special about Burgau?- pages 3 and 11 show the photographs of the balcony of an apartment which has connections with Murat. The royal blue of the plastic chairs is the same in the background of these two photos. It follows that there was some sort of photoshoot there, but when?

What with Zaival Beach topic and on one video Kate says 'that says Donegal, that was the April we went to Portugal..' I just wondered if they were there just around Easter as well. That whatever happened in Burgau was the beginning of the end?
Four boarding passes for 28/4 and four passports in the photograph of the GNR on 3/5 are also puzzling.
Sorry, I must improve, photographs don't seem to wish to move anywhere at my command....

I may have to start getting things in hard copy, so much easier to work with when it's all laid out.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 14 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Guest 02.10.11 21:00

tigger wrote:
kikoraton wrote:Why Burgau, tigger? I don't recall the blue chairs, but don't send the photos again if you don't want to.

In the topic 'What was so special about Burgau?- pages 3 and 11 show the photographs of the balcony of an apartment which has connections with Murat. The royal blue of the plastic chairs is the same in the background of these two photos. It follows that there was some sort of photoshoot there, but when?

What with Zaival Beach topic and on one video Kate says 'that says Donegal, that was the April we went to Portugal..' I just wondered if they were there just around Easter as well. That whatever happened in Burgau was the beginning of the end?
Four boarding passes for 28/4 and four passports in the photograph of the GNR on 3/5 are also puzzling.
Sorry, I must improve, photographs don't seem to wish to move anywhere at my command....

I may have to start getting things in hard copy, so much easier to work with when it's all laid out.

I find sometime it's easier to lay them all out on an excel spreadsheet, don't laugh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 14 Empty pony photo 2 weeks before Madeleine disappeared - really??

Post by Guest 02.10.11 21:10

wish I could figure out how to post photos..

Anyway found this link on the old 3 arguidos site which is supposed to be a photo taken of Madeleine on 13 April 2007 :

From the article:
This is Madeleine McCann just 20 days before her tragic disappearance.
Sitting on the back of a Shetland pony with her mother Kate by her side, the then three-year-old is shown smiling and relaxed.

The photograph was issued today by Madeleine's parents exactly six months after she went missing.

The picture was taken on a day out at the Hatton Country World park in Warwickshire on April 13.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We're supposed to believe this is the same girl as in the photo taken 2 weeks later with the tennis balls???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.11 21:57

Stewie wrote:wish I could figure out how to post photos..

Anyway found this link on the old 3 arguidos site which is supposed to be a photo taken of Madeleine on 13 April 2007 :

From the article:
Sitting on the back of a Shetland pony with her mother Kate by her side, the then three-year-old is shown smiling and relaxed.

The photograph was issued today by Madeleine's parents exactly six months after she went missing.

The picture was taken on a day out at the Hatton Country World park in Warwickshire on April 13.

We're supposed to believe this is the same girl as in the photo taken 2 weeks later with the tennis balls???

[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 14 Empty One of the football shirt photos

Post by Guest 02.10.11 23:29

Here's a copy with a much clearer image of the twins in the background. I don't know if this will help anyone to analyse its authenticity - the relative heights of all three maybe?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 03.10.11 0:26

Moa wrote:
Stewie wrote:wish I could figure out how to post photos..

From the article:

[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

And we are supposed to believe this is the same girl as in the red dress photo?

Or this girl?
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.10.11 8:12

Marian wrote:Here's a copy with a much clearer image of the twins in the background. I don't know if this will help anyone to analyse its authenticity - the relative heights of all three maybe?

Thanks for that quality photo. I deffently think its fake, shouldnt the twins look smaller than here considering they are further back in the picture? The on in the front should always look bigger? somethings looks wrong in this picture. The twins also are standing very close to the tv, almost to close to be able to watch wats on it...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 14 Empty Quite right.

Post by tigger 03.10.11 8:19

Moa wrote:
Marian wrote:Here's a copy with a much clearer image of the twins in the background. I don't know if this will help anyone to analyse its authenticity - the relative heights of all three maybe?

Thanks for that quality photo. I deffently think its fake, shouldnt the twins look smaller than here considering they are further back in the picture? The on in the front should always look bigger? somethings looks wrong in this picture. The twins also are standing very close to the tv, almost to close to be able to watch wats on it...

Pleased to see a larger copy of this photo. However it is one of the worst in photoshopping. The head is pasted on too far to her left. A ghostline along the left arm, blur on the elbow and blur on the left side of the face. No it's to remind us of Soham and give lots of £££££
The more you blow this up the more the face is floating on top of the background. I wonder if the original was nother one of the very blond girl in almost the same pose, of whom I'm sure she isn't Maddie, although that shot is used a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 03.10.11 8:19

Moa wrote:

The skirting board in that pic (and the colour of the walls) looks the same as in the Madeleine-laying-back-on-her-elbows pic.
IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by AskTheDogsSandra 03.10.11 9:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't think the skirting board is exactly the same.
AskTheDogsSandra
AskTheDogsSandra

Activity : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.10.11 9:06

AskTheDogsSandra wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

to me they look like to be in the same house.?Or is yellow walls with white skirting board very popular in England? I mean what are the odds of the photographer having the same look in his house/studio?
If its taken within their house, that raise another question, whay did they bring in a photograph in their house to take picture of Madeleine and not the twins and rest of the family?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 03.10.11 9:23

AskTheDogsSandra wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Same skirting and walls in the kitchen.
IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.10.11 11:37

ROSA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tigger: is this the photo you mean of a girl who isn't Madeleine in a similar pose? It's been established that this is an "age progressed" image of what she might now look like.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 14 Empty Not this one.

Post by tigger 03.10.11 12:18

Marian wrote:
ROSA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tigger: is this the photo you mean of a girl who isn't Madeleine in a similar pose? It's been established that this is an "age progressed" image of what she might now look like.

There is another one, which I think they are using on their own website as well, the Everton T shirt with the very white/blond girl. Her smile is quite different to that of Maddie, e.g. the smile of the girl with the crimped hair is so different, that alone argues against it being Maddie. You cannot easily change the way you smile, a face scrunched up in a smile is much harder to identify too. Think of the pink fairy video.
I will try to learn how to move photographs from one topic to another, today!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.10.11 12:41

I've taken a chance that accessing the Find Madeleine website won't bring up my breakfast! Here's a link to the photos that are currently being shown there.

There is no football photo in any of its versions. I don't think I've ever seen a picture supposedly of Madeleine with white or very blonde hair, yet that was the description which was given out right at the start.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.10.11 13:00

Marian wrote:I've taken a chance that accessing the Find Madeleine website won't bring up my breakfast! Here's a link to the photos that are currently being shown there.

There is no football photo in any of its versions. I don't think I've ever seen a picture supposedly of Madeleine with white or very blonde hair, yet that was the description which was given out right at the start.

Wow! sorry, this isn't working yet! I'll try and post later.

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 03.10.11 13:43

Watching the rotating photos in the "gallery" above, surely the one with GM holding her in the rope jungle is the same face as the "mystery video" said to have been made after her disappearance? Can anyone put them together here?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 03.10.11 15:25

IAmNotMerylStreep wrote:

Same skirting and walls in the kitchen.

Whats Maddie holding is that a lighter????? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 03.10.11 15:47

kikoraton wrote:Watching the rotating photos in the "gallery" above, surely the one with GM holding her in the rope jungle is the same face as the "mystery video" said to have been made after her disappearance? Can anyone put them together here?

Whats the mystery video made after her disappearance? A video of Madeleine shot after she went missing?
Sorry for all the questions sometimes I just feel there is a lot I dont know about yet (case is quite elaborate to get a grip on sometimes)

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 03.10.11 16:05

Tinkerbell81 wrote:Whats Maddie holding is that a lighter????? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I guess Maddie liked dressing up - the dress is way too long and she's wearing make up because her eyes look very dark.

Not sure if that's a lighter or curling tongs or something.

Click on the pic cos I've blown it up to 600%
IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Back to top Go down

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 14 Empty Maddie's eye make up.

Post by tigger 03.10.11 16:43

IAmNotMerylStreep wrote:
Tinkerbell81 wrote:Whats Maddie holding is that a lighter????? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I guess Maddie liked dressing up - the dress is way too long and she's wearing make up because her eyes look very dark.

Not sure if that's a lighter or curling tongs or something.

Click on the pic cos I've blown it up to 600%

She has eye make up on in quite a few photographs, which is freaky! She wouldn't put it on herself and it's eyeliner, plus black mascara.
Kate seems obsessed by beauty and beautiful children (there's a topic on it) I think she may have had a nose job herself, just looks like that to me.
Nothing wrong with that, but someone I knew had a look a many of the photographs of Maddie and said in nearly all of them her nose had been adjusted in photoshop.
She is holding a lighter, it looks a little weird?

Back to top Go down

birthday cake - Photographs and memories  - Page 14 Empty Mystery video?

Post by tigger 03.10.11 16:51

kikoraton wrote:Watching the rotating photos in the "gallery" above, surely the one with GM holding her in the rope jungle is the same face as the "mystery video" said to have been made after her disappearance? Can anyone put them together here?

I've never heard of that one.
But all the photos in that gallery are strange,
1st, the family, looks as if she has a sort of small growth on the top left of her nose,
2nd. the jumble rope, she looks almost backward.
3rd. climbing the stairs, between the green railings, her profile is nothing like the doctored ones, nose seems a little bulbous.
She seems to laugh or smile with her tongue very far forward, it's unusual.
I wish Gerry wouldn't try to smile, it's quite frightening, the same charm school as Gordon Brown?

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 03.10.11 16:53

I think the "lighter" is actually the Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver (Kids toy) if I remember correctly.

Edit: Similar to this.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.10.11 17:02

I did read on another forum that Kate has claimed that Madeleine liked Doctor Who (as well as Harry Potter) though I can't at the moment find a quote to confirm this. It does seem a bit unlikely but of course it may be true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 03.10.11 17:11

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I think the "lighter" is actually the Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver (Kids toy) if I remember correctly.

Edit: Similar to this.

Yes it does look like that.

And I do recall Kate saying Maddie liked Dr Who. Perhaps it was a birthday present as she is wearing the same dress as in the birthday cake photo.

IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top