The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories 2 Mm11

Photographs and memories 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories 2 Mm11

Photographs and memories 2 Regist10

Photographs and memories 2

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs and memories 2 Empty Photographs and memories 2

Post by Ribisl 14.11.12 20:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tigger found these at MM.
admin - if Moa has already started a new thread, please merge.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories 2 Empty Re: Photographs and memories 2

Post by tigger 15.11.12 5:17

Thanks for posting these.

I'd really like to know when those shots were taken of Kate and cuddlecat, not long after 3/5 I'm thinking.

I thought the top she's wearing was the same she wore on the 12th of May (the church service and the broadly smiling McCanns emerging from the church) but I may be wrong.

The poses are beyond parody imo and speak for themselves. It may well be that these aren't well known if Mitchell or another PR person had prevented their early release. They speak louder than words and imo would have lost them a lot of support/money.

If nothing else would convince the world that cuddlecat was prop nr. 1, those shots might have done it.

The four portraits need no explanation. Possibly the halo is missing but it's certainly implied. 'Madonna of sorrows' seems to be the message. I beg to differ.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.12 8:17

The CC picture I think was taken for a magazine? A year or two after I think.
The other posing pictures, I acually used on of them to make my avatar and was the one picture I wanted to start this thread for ..But then I changed my mind since it was more of a mocking picture and thats not what the thread is about ...

Not sure when those pictures are taken looks like acting.. Strike a pose Kate, there yes there you have it ... spin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.11.12 8:23

Moa wrote:The CC picture I think was taken for a magazine? A year or two after I think.
The other posing pictures, I acually used on of them to make my avatar and was the one picture I wanted to start this thread for ..But then I changed my mind since it was more of a mocking picture and thats not what the thread is about ...

Not sure when those pictures are taken looks like acting.. Strike a pose Kate, there yes there you have it ... spin

I'm not sure that was taken long after. Mainly because I'm almost sure she's sitting on the staircase leading to the balcony of 5a. (or one very like it) My feeling is around June 07, when they were still living in another apartment in OC.
The top three with CC I'm sure are taken in Portugal in the summer of 07. They may have been used for a magazine article much later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.12 8:47

Seems like she used this top on the 3 may 2008.
But I think the pictures posted by ribsl is taken in august 2007 in the interview where Gerry storms out [/url][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Edit : Seems like she used that top a lot , but this picture is taken by dailymail 01082007 look at the linkname for the picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lots of other pictures here as well

[url=http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Kate+McCann/First+Anniversary+Disappearance+Madeleine/uep2KkKWV0S][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories 2 Empty Pictures of Kate

Post by worriedmum 15.11.12 9:35

IIRC I seem to remember there was a suggestion that Kate should pose in a swimsuit (!)-does anyone else have a link to the details of this?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.12 9:40

Here they looked druged

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 15.11.12 10:39

The photo where Kate is putting on a cardigan is, I am sure, taken outside the redbrick church in Rothley.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.11.12 12:19

worriedmum wrote:IIRC I seem to remember there was a suggestion that Kate should pose in a swimsuit (!)-does anyone else have a link to the details of this?

From McCannfiles: The People, 7/10/07

Foreign Office chiefs had sent Mitchell to Portugal to advise the McCanns after Maddie vanished from a room she was sharing with two-year-old brother Sean and his twin sister Amelie in the resort of Praia da Luz in May.

But the McCann family was split over his switch to join the Find Madeleine campaign.

The source told The People: "Gerry was the only one who wanted Clarence.

"He was determined to get him after building a strong relationship with him in Portugal. But nobody else wanted him because he had given Kate and Gerry - what some of the family thought of as - questionable advice.

"Clarence advised Kate to take the twins swimming and get pictured in her bathing suit shortly after the search for Madeleine had captured the media's attention. Kate was horrified by the suggestion - but Gerry wanted to go along with Clarence's advice.

"It was only when other family members told Gerry it was the wrong thing to do he backed down.

"The feeling was it sent the wrong message if Kate was pictured lounging by the side of the pool when she is distraught about Madeleine's disappearance." The source added: "Finding Madeleine is Kate and Gerry's No1 priority.
unquote.

It has been discussed here fairly recently and I believe this is twisted, since I think it was Gerry who suggested it and Mitchell who stopped it. As indeed launching Cuddlecat.co.uk didn't take place. Might be in that topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.11.12 12:21

Nina wrote:The photo where Kate is putting on a cardigan is, I am sure, taken outside the redbrick church in Rothley.

I'm sure you're right. Aren't the head shots in thundering bad taste? The cardi gives it away.

Moa is probably right on the timing of the cc poses. Reminds me of the sainted Diana in front of the Taj Mahal ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.12 14:50

The other photos, the four under CC posing pics, I see one is used in this article from 02 may 2008, so the picture must be taken before this atleast.. Notice her hand, looks weird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories 2 Empty Another photoshopped picture

Post by Lindyloo 03.12.12 0:13

Any comments on this picture of Madeleine and the O'Brien child....zoom up and see how the photo of madeleine shows where changes were made, must have been the O'Brien child in the rugby shirt orginally
Lindyloo

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.12 9:40

To avoid any confusion, the "O'Brien child" is an American actress - no connection with Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien - so I think it unlikely that she would ever have been photographed wearing an Everton football shirt.

I'm not convinced that Madeleine was either, but that's another story!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 03.12.12 9:59

The pictures with the floral top and white cut off jeans were taken, IMO, during a professional photoshoot at the Hotel Vila Luz in PDL, just before the arguido interviews. The Hotel Vila Luz is tucked away in a quiet residential street near the Burgau road and a whole day's shooting took place there, with changes of clothes and poses in various parts of the gardens. All very professional and they had use of one of the ground floor apartments. Quite a relaxed day as members of the entourage took advantage of the pool and loungers. No children in sight, though. One of the pictures taken then was the famous K & G gazing out to sea from rocks - K in black vest top, black checked pants and sunglasses with G turned away from her.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Bbbbbbb likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.12.12 10:23

Monty Heck wrote:The pictures with the floral top and white cut off jeans were taken, IMO, during a professional photoshoot at the Hotel Vila Luz in PDL, just before the arguido interviews. The Hotel Vila Luz is tucked away in a quiet residential street near the Burgau road and a whole day's shooting took place there, with changes of clothes and poses in various parts of the gardens. All very professional and they had use of one of the ground floor apartments. Quite a relaxed day as members of the entourage took advantage of the pool and loungers. No children in sight, though. One of the pictures taken then was the famous K & G gazing out to sea from rocks - K in black vest top, black checked pants and sunglasses with G turned away from her.

Thanks for that. You seem to know the area. I do think they were shot rather earlier than just pre-arguido, as cuddlecat was taken away at some stage? It was by no means the only photoshoot - can't they see it is incredibly bad taste to pose like that?
I think they saw themselves as top level celebrities - behaved like it in any case. The diary and the blog are full of hints on this, allowing interviews, arranging photoshoot with the twins, that sort of thing.

They were not at all hounded by the press after the first few weeks. The press was at their beck and call and journalists were generally bored stiff hanging around until they were given permission to get a few more snaps of the McCanns.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.12.12 10:35

There's a lot wrong with this one. Blur on the face from arranging the hair, blur on the elbow, long ghostline along the left arm, face positioned slightly too far to her left, coloboma in near six o'clock position instead of 7 o'clock.

Imo the hair is badly blended and I've never believed the other Everton shirt girl to be Maddie. But the hair in this one is blended over the blonder girls hair.

The other thing that creeps me out in a lot of snaps is the closed smile. It gives the little faces a weird sort of adult look. It's also not natural for most children to smile with a closed mouth. Especially the blonder Everton photo looks weird - with just a little lengthening of the face she could be in her mid-teens.
The smile there is very grown-up. See the difference with the position of the head on the neck, but the uncanny way some of her hair falls in exactly the same way on her right shoulder. Imo the blond photo was the basis for the one at the top.

Imo eyeliner or photoshopped eyeliner is present as well. I don't know how common it is for blonde girls to have dark eyelashes but very blonde eyebrows, but it doesn't look right to me.

I believe this photo was released fairly early, David Beckham was contacted by Gerry McCann within days of 3/5 and did a TV appeal on 11/5 I think.
The Everton photo is from around that time. It's in the previous 100 page thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.13 13:59

Post deleted and link, have been told by member it is not acceptable for this forum
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.13 14:05

Surely it must be a hoax. Anyone acquiring such an image, if genuine, would pass it to the police with details from where it came - wouldn't they?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.13 14:33

Jean wrote:Surely it must be a hoax. Anyone acquiring such an image, if genuine, would pass it to the police with details from where it came - wouldn't they?

it must be fake, sick people that makes this images...And yes police should defently be informed first !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.13 14:35

Moa wrote:
Jean wrote:Surely it must be a hoax. Anyone acquiring such an image, if genuine, would pass it to the police with details from where it came - wouldn't they?

it must be fake, sick people that makes this images...And yes police should defently be informed first !

I haven't clicked the link because I never click links I don't know or trust. Should this be removed from here??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.13 14:46

I have deleted the post, as have been pm'd it was not for this forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.13 14:49

candyfloss wrote:I have deleted the post, as have been pm'd it was not for this forum.

Yes I understand, was unsure when I posted it, should have run it by you firstly. Still learning :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.01.13 21:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This picture of Madeleine seeing the whole of it, she don't look happy, a man standing behind her, and what looks like a messy commode in the background. Can't remember seeing this one before only the cropped one.

And this is their icon book picture and all...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.01.13 21:20

Moa wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This picture of Madeleine seeing the whole of it, she don't look happy, a man standing behind her, and what looks like a messy commode in the background. Can't remember seeing this one before only the cropped one.

And this is their icon book picture and all...

O my Gosh, I've only ever seen this cropped, that head is much too big for those shoulders even allowing for the angle of the lens. That's apart from the right arm being half the size of the left arm. With a much smaller head it might work as one body. I think the original head was facing in a different direction. Composite again imo. Perhaps the same as the tennis photo, composite of different shots of Maddie. Why? sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 13.01.13 21:51

The man in the background is Gerry, Madeleine was sitting on his lap in the original picture, which was bigger than the one there, which Im damned if I can find now.
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top