The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 Mm11

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 Mm11

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 Regist10

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 Empty Re: Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews

Post by S_S 02.06.11 21:23

Is this an example of the work of the "research group"?   Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 899715 
Anonymous
S_S

Back to top Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 Empty Re: Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews

Post by PeterMac 02.06.11 23:04

I stand corrected.
Having seen clear evidence of the occurrence, I now accept that this was true.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by S_S 02.06.11 23:53

Fair enough.   Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 847771 

However, it does not bode well for other "revelations" does it.   

Anonymous
S_S

Back to top Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 Empty Discrepancies etc

Post by Guest 03.06.11 1:06

S_S, assuming that you are a new member, welcome. I hope that you will not let what was a genuine error cloud your opinion of the other information that is available on this site.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.06.11 5:28

At least error are being admitted here. I know someone who had them printed, with some extra vulgar lie-sauce over it, and is making millions.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 Empty Discrepancies.....

Post by Guest 03.06.11 9:03

Whoever can you mean LJ?! The thing that's getting me most at the moment (and there are so many things about this case which have caused me to be "got") is the complete reversal in the "eye defect" story. This has always been such a vital and well-publicised issue but now suddenly any defect Madeleine may have had is being described as hardly noticable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.06.11 13:51

Marian wrote:Whoever can you mean LJ?! The thing that's getting me most at the moment (and there are so many things about this case which have caused me to be "got") is the complete reversal in the "eye defect" story. This has always been such a vital and well-publicised issue but now suddenly any defect Madeleine may have had is being described as hardly noticable.

I hope you were sarcastic, like me.
Sorry, I still have to wake up. I am stuck behind the computer waiting on some messages and haven't seen coffee yet.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 Empty Fiction writers

Post by Guest 03.06.11 13:55

Yes LJ that was indeed my attempt at sarcasm or perhaps humour - get that brew going soon!

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 742129
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.06.11 14:22

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 Tired-sleeping-smiley-4634

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.11 13:13

Differing version from PJ files to that of Kate's book.............

At 10pm I went back to the apartment myself.....snipped

When I realized Madeleine wasn’t actually there, I went through to our bedroom to see if she’d got into our bed. That would explain the open door. On the discovery of another empty bed, the first wave of panic hit me. As I ran back into the children’s room the closed curtains flew up in a gust of wind. My heart lurched as I saw now that, behind them, the window was wide open and the shutters on the outside raised all the way up. Nausea, terror, disbelief, fear. Icy fear. Dear God, no! Please, no!
On Madeleine’s bed, the top right-hand corners of the covers were still turned over, forming a triangle. Cuddle Cat and her pink princess blanket were lying where they’d been when we’d kissed her goodnight. I dashed over to the second bed, on the other side of the travel cots where the twins slept on, oblivious, and looked out through the window. I’ve no idea what I expected to see there.
Refusing to acknowledge what I already knew, and perhaps automatically going into a well-practised medical-emergency mode, I quickly scoured the apartment to exclude all other possibilities, mentally ticking boxes that I knew, deep down, were already ticked. I checked the wardrobe in the children’s room. I ran into the kitchen, throwing open all the cupboard doors, into our bedroom, searching the wardrobes, in and out of the bathroom, all within about fifteen seconds, before hurtling out through the patio doors and down towards Gerry and our friends. As soon as our table was in sight I started screaming. ‘Madeleine’s gone! Someone’s taken her!’ Everyone seemed frozen for a split second, perhaps unable, as I’d been, to process this information. Then they all jumped up from their chairs and ran towards me. I remember Gerry saying, ‘She must be there!’ By now, I was hysterical. ‘She’s not! She’s gone!’
Everybody sprinted back to our apartment, except for Dianne, who remained in the Tapas area, and Jane, who was away from the table seeing to her kids. I remember feeling frustrated when David said, ‘Let’s just check the apartment.’ I’d done that, and I knew, I knew, that Madeleine had been abducted. I ran out into the car park, flying from end to end, yelling desperately, ‘Madeleine! Madeleine!’ It was so cold and so windy. I kept picturing her in her short-sleeved Marks and Spencer Eeyore pyjamas and feeling how chilled she would be. Bizarrely, I found myself thinking it would have been better if she’d been wearing her long-sleeved Barbie ones. Fear was shearing through my body.
In the children’s room, Gerry lowered the shutter at the open window. Rushing outside, he made the sickening discovery that it could be raised from this side, too, not just from inside as we’d thought. Gerry, David, Russell and Matt split into pairs and dashed around the adjacent apartment blocks, meeting back at our flat within a couple of minutes. Just after ten past ten, Gerry asked Matt to run to the Ocean Club’s twenty-four-hour reception to get the staff to call the police.

At 10.35 the police had still not arrived, so Gerry asked Matt if he would go back down to the twenty-four-hour reception and find out what was happening. John Hill, the Mark Warner resort manager, came up to the veranda behind our apartment. I remember screaming at him to do something. ‘Where are the police?’ I yelled at him. He tried to reassure me they’d be with us soon but I could tell that he, too, was finding the waiting difficult. Minutes felt like hours.

And yet the police didn't recieve the call until 22.50?

22:50
- First call to GNR Lagos precinct (Guarda Nacional Republicana, rural police); The first call to Police Precinct of GNR (Portuguese Rural Police) in Lagos, reporting a missing child and asking for Police help was made at 22:50 and a patrol was sent, arriving at Ocean Club 12/15 minutes later, according to Lieutenant-Colonel Costa Cabral, Head of Public Relations of GNR.
[size=12]http://www.mccannfiles.com/id229.html[/size]

Firstly, if you look at the description in the book, from KM leaving to check at 10 pm and all the things she does, searching the apartment, and taking into account the walk to the apartment, and then running back which initself would take around 5/6 minutes then her searching the apartment, then they all rushed back to the apartment, and Gerry tried the shutters from inside then rushed outside to try them, then they all split into pairs and dashed around adjacent blocks and then met back at the apartment and then JUST AFTER 10.10 pm Matt was asked to go to reception to call the police?? All that happened in 10 minutes??

Then Matt is asked again to go back and find out why the police hadn't arrived at 10.35 - and yet the call to the police didn't happen until 10.40/10.50 pm??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissMolly 07.06.11 16:01

Kate McCann "Today we’d been able to make a dinner reservation for the adult contingent at the poolside Tapas restaurant. Apparently, this restaurant, a canopied outdoor addition to the bar, catered for only up to fifteen diners in the evenings"

Processos Vol III
Luisa Ana de Noronha de Azevedo Coutinho
Place of work: Ocean Club

She adds that this family (McCann), like all MW clients had half-board, that is breakfast and dinner. For dinner the guests could choose between two restaurants, the Tapas and the Millenium, the first being à la carte and the second a buffet service, clients make their choice not only because of the food but because of the proximity of the restaurant to their accommodation. She says that the guests told her that the Tapas was of better quality but that it was difficult to reserve there as a MW guest as the MW daily quota was of only 20.

Petty I know ... but why not do some bloody research!

LittleMissMolly

Activity : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissMolly 07.06.11 16:37

"Gerry came through to say goodnight. We helped Sean and Amelie give their big sister a ‘night-night’ kiss before laying them in their adjacent travel cots. Then we kissed the twins,"

This doesn't ring true for me ... mainly because travel cots are SO deep - I use one very regularly for my grandson and it's impossible to lay a child down in one and then bend over the side to kiss them Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 172348

LittleMissMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.11 13:18

In Kate's book she says the apartment was let out 3 or 4 times after they used it, before the dogs came in. Yet in the files, there is a document not releasing the apartment back to it's owner until 2008.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.11 13:26

Stella wrote:In Kate's book she says the apartment was let out 3 or 4 times after they used it, before the dogs came in. Yet in the files, there is a document not releasing the apartment back to it's owner until 2008.

Hi Stella, sorry to be a pain, but would you have those relevant bits to hand to print here?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.11 13:40

Chapter 14

We were not aware that the next day apartment 5A would be re-examined, though we did see some activity there when we drove past on the Sunday. If we had known, we’d have welcomed the news. The chances of anything being found there three months after the event seemed remote – apart from anything else, the apartment had been let again several times since Madeleine’s disappearance – but it was another stone that should not remain unturned.

Processos Vol XVI
Page 4133

PJ 4th Brigade
From Inspector Joao Carlos

On 19th February 2008, I record in the process files that upon the request of the Ocean Club resort, made by the maintenance director Silvia Baptista, on the 11th of this month, we proceeded to return the key to the apartment G5A where the facts occurred. This apartment, although under the administration of the resort, is private and its owners have requested its use.

This apartment was made available by this police force, after instruction by the magistrate Dr Magalhaes Menezes, once the examinations and forensics to be carried out were completed, it no longer being necessary to occupy the space.

And therefore, it was tacitly agreed that in case it would be necessary to use the apartment for future inquiries, whether forensic or technical, it would immediately be made available.

19th February 2008

Signed

Inspector Joao Carlos
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 Empty It's those stones again

Post by Guest 08.06.11 13:48

Those poor old stones not being left alone has cropped up again. I must admit that every time I hear that expression now, I think of the unsavoury and unpleasant creatures that can come to light when stones are turned. Sadly there seem to be a lot of those around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.11 13:50

The only way Kate could be right is if, before the dogs went in they did let it back out, but after the dogs went in the PJ had a court order to prevent it happening again ?? Not sure how we can find out for sure?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.11 14:23

Stella wrote:Chapter 14

We were not aware that the next day apartment 5A would be re-examined, though we did see some activity there when we drove past on the Sunday. If we had known, we’d have welcomed the news. The chances of anything being found there three months after the event seemed remote – apart from anything else, the apartment had been let again several times since Madeleine’s disappearance – but it was another stone that should not remain unturned.

Processos Vol XVI
Page 4133

PJ 4th Brigade
From Inspector Joao Carlos

On 19th February 2008, I record in the process files that upon the request of the Ocean Club resort, made by the maintenance director Silvia Baptista, on the 11th of this month, we proceeded to return the key to the apartment G5A where the facts occurred. This apartment, although under the administration of the resort, is private and its owners have requested its use.

This apartment was made available by this police force, after instruction by the magistrate Dr Magalhaes Menezes, once the examinations and forensics to be carried out were completed, it no longer being necessary to occupy the space.

And therefore, it was tacitly agreed that in case it would be necessary to use the apartment for future inquiries, whether forensic or technical, it would immediately be made available.

19th February 2008

Signed

Inspector Joao Carlos

Thanks for that Stella thumbsup So, we have again discrepencies. The fact is that we had the newpaper articles just recently about the apartment standing empty and no one wanting to purchase it. I can't imagine for one minute that anyone would want to stay in that apartment anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 Empty Madeleine's 4th Birthday

Post by LittleMissMolly 08.06.11 15:50

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 Happycouple

Here's what Kate has to say about THIS day in the book:

"We ate mostly in silence, concentrating on the kids. I couldn’t eat much, and alcohol was completely off my agenda. Fiona recalls that Gerry and I were completely shut down that day, barely able to talk, and although our friends tried to remain cheerful and behave normally to get us through it, they all felt awkward about being at this lovely villa, in the sunshine, in these circumstances. There was no cake. Gerry did attempt a toast but he was visibly upset and couldn’t manage much more than ‘I can’t even say happy birthday to my daughter . . .’ before choking up. The physical loss was more intense than ever. I ached for Madeleine."

LittleMissMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.06.11 17:45

That last post and the photo should be printed on every red top front page.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 Empty Inappropriate hilarity

Post by Guest 08.06.11 18:15

Does anyone know if this particular picture taken on 12th May 2007 was actually printed in any British newspapers at the time?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 3 Empty The biggest joke in the world

Post by Guest 09.06.11 9:26

The striking contrast between the book's account of 12th May 2007 and how the McCanns actually appeared in public is similar to that of their BBC TV interview on 2nd May 2008. Kate, with her best quivery grieving mother voice, was talking about how she would get through the next day, the first anniversary of when her daughter supposedly disappeared. Then in a most revealing few seconds of footage, she and Gerry believe that they are off camera and jump up from their seats laughing and joking, seemingly without a care in the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.06.11 7:58

I think they do have cares. And interviews must be hard work.
Whenever they are interviewed thay cannot be sure that the interviewer does not know somehing they do not.
They cannot be sure that the interviewer is not going to say something along the lines "And of course you probably know by now that the body of a young child was recovered this morning .."
When the interview is over they can then relax again, secure in the knowledge that they have all the available information.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 12.06.11 2:23

In her book released on 12th May Kate suddenly acknowledged that Madeleine might NOT have taken part in the sailing trip. She completely contradicts Jane Tanner's statement that Fiona and herself had seen Maddie at the sailing trip and she herself now sheds doubt about Maddie's participation in the sailing trip by claiming that Fiona had only seen Ella and not Madeleine. An amazing U-turn that threatens the nanny and Mark Warner apart from again rendering Jane's statement useless
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.06.11 9:35

ROSA wrote:[b]In her book released on 12th May Kate suddenly acknowledged that Madeleine might NOT have taken part in the sailing trip.

You would think that Kate, as Maddie's mum, would know if Maddie took part in the sailing trip.

Maybe not, though, cos she wasn't certain Maddie didn't have a nosebleed that went up the walls, on the back of the sofa, on the hem of the curtains (that were washed) and under the floor tiles.

In fact Aunty Phenomenal McScam said the blood could have come from mosquitoes, but that has nothing to do with the sailing trip....

...Wasn't Maddie said to have a fear of water aswell as a fear of pain? Wasn't Maddie said to have screamed on that sailing trip?

And Kate doesn't know?

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42065

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top