The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 Mm11

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 Mm11

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 Regist10

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 Empty Re: Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews

Post by joyce1938 28.05.11 16:32

i am pretty sure thre was a time of an interview it was stated that a new pair P Js were shown and was not maybe identical ,due to they had different opening at back, some were at side and some at back joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 Empty Re: Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews

Post by mama 28.05.11 18:38

Can any one clear this up for me. The why did you not come when we where crying story. I am trying to find where the parents started embellishing the basics story to 'was it in the bath' I think it was in an interview. I am not sure how the bath fits in - where the children left alone in the bath? I will keep trying to find the exact wording from the interview. thank you your help
mama

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.11 18:42

mama wrote:Can any one clear this up for me. The why did you not come when we where crying story. I am trying to find where the parents started embellishing the basics story to 'was it in the bath' I think it was in an interview. I am not sure how the bath fits in - where the children left alone in the bath? I will keep trying to find the exact wording from the interview. thank you your help

You might find what you're looking for here http://www.mccannfiles.com/id242.html

Also, don't know if you've seen my blog but if you click on the pics in the side bar it will take you to the source of the quote (providing it hasn't been whooshed) http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.11 18:45

admin wrote:
mama wrote:Can any one clear this up for me. The why did you not come when we where crying story. I am trying to find where the parents started embellishing the basics story to 'was it in the bath' I think it was in an interview. I am not sure how the bath fits in - where the children left alone in the bath? I will keep trying to find the exact wording from the interview. thank you your help

You might find what you're looking for here http://www.mccannfiles.com/id242.html

Also, don't know if you've seen my blog but if you click on the pics in the side bar it will take you to the source of the quote (providing it hasn't been whooshed) http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/

Also this from 163 questions leaflet.............

39. The McCanns have already admitted that on the morning of 3 May 2007 Madeleine told them that she and Sean had been crying the previous night whilst they were on their own, Madeleine apparently asking: “Why didn’t you come when me and Sean were crying. Given that admission, why did Dr Kate McCann say, in a TV interview: “Was it maybe when we were bathing them that they had cried?”

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2265-mccanns-new-book-163-questions
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.11 18:51

Its strange about the crying because Rachael Oldfield was according to Clarence Mitchell in the next apartment in a bedroom adjacent to the wall where Madeleine's bedroom was and she heard nothing??

[quote]

"Now, Kate and Gerry were puzzled by that because they'd been checking her every half an hour and they had seen no evidence and heard no evidence that she was crying.

"Nor was she disturbed when she was checked each time.

"Equally, one of the friends, Rachael Oldfield, was in the apartment next door in a bedroom adjacent to the wall where Madeleine was in her bedroom and she heard no crying at all all night."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7341793.stm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.11 18:54

candyfloss wrote:
admin wrote:

Also this from 163 questions leaflet.............

39. The McCanns have already admitted that on the morning of 3 May 2007 Madeleine told them that she and Sean had been crying the previous night whilst they were on their own, Madeleine apparently asking: “Why didn’t you come when me and Sean were crying. Given that admission, why did Dr Kate McCann say, in a TV interview: “Was it maybe when we were bathing them that they had cried?”

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2265-mccanns-new-book-163-questions

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 Kate_g10

And let's not forget the stupid look on her stupid face when she was talking about Maddie crying.

And if you think that was a one-off then think again cos here it comes again.

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 Kate_g11
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mama 28.05.11 19:02

thank you very much for that answer - it worried me
1 if they where crying in the bath and the parents were not there then
a] were they unattended
b] being bathed by someone else. this is disturbing to me in the light of the company present

i still believe this is a red herring - to cover any witness that came forward with the crying in a statement.
mama

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.11 19:07

mama wrote:thank you very much for that answer - it worried me
1 if they where crying in the bath and the parents were not there then
a] were they unattended
b] being bathed by someone else. this is disturbing to me in the light of the company present

i still believe this is a red herring - to cover any witness that came forward with the crying in a statement.

Goncalo Amaral said this: "It would be interesting to know the reason why Mr David Payne is not taking part in the reconstitution. He might explain for how long he bathed the children and at what time."

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/noticia.aspx?contentid=1F6619C0-8EEB-437D-B045-4F979C765FC5&channelid=00000009-0000-0000-0000-000000000009
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 Empty Discrepancies etc

Post by Guest 29.05.11 12:18

Re those photos of Kate apparently pulling a stupid face (5.54 yesterday), try as I might I can't achieve such a look - to be fair, could this be an involuntary gesture such as a tic or spasm?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 29.05.11 12:29

I can do it titter

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 29.05.11 14:51

They not tics. I don't have the links to the videos, but no they were repeated sneers while talking about her daughter's heartbreak of not getting help or comfort when they were crying. In a way you can say they were involuntary: it is like Gerry's nose scratching: he can't stop himself of doing it. Likewise Kate can't help her face giving away what disdain she feels about her daughter's suffering.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 Empty Ugly people (inside and out)

Post by Guest 29.05.11 15:48

Thanks LJ, I accept what you say. It was just a thought, sometimes a camera angle can be deceiving.

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 110921
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 29.05.11 17:08

Nope no camera angle either: 2 or 3 different interviews, in each of them repeatedly.

Sorry mods, for discussing, I can't find the "blushing" smiley....

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 Empty Pyjamas again

Post by PeterMac 01.06.11 21:37

And yet again, but this time both are from the book.
p. 84 "Although Jane had never seen or known about Madeleine's Eeyore pyjamas, her description of this child's night clothes - light coloured pink or white pyjamas with a 'trailing' or floral pattern and turn-ups on the bottoms - matched Madeleine's almost exactly. "
and then
p. 171 ]i] "We were able to show a pair or pyjamas like Madeleine's on the programme, which was particularly important since at the time it had been incorrectly stated in some press reports that her pyjamas were white."[/i]

We know the pyjama bottoms were white, we can see them in the photos, and we know that JT says that she saw only the legs and feet of the alleged child being carried away by the alleged abductor on the alleged night, so why on earth is Katey pretending that they were not?
What is going on here. She is protesting too much, over something which should not be important, but clearly is.
Just as she does with Madeleine / Maddie, - Sean / Seany, - Gerald / Gerry. There is an agendum here which we have not yet understood.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

Back to top Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 Empty Staff notebook

Post by PeterMac 02.06.11 14:02

P. 56 “It wasn't until a year later, when I was combing though the Portuguese files, that I discovered that the note requesting our block booking was written in a staff message book, which sat on a desk at the pool reception for most of the day. This book was accessible to all staff and, albeit unintentionally, probably to guests and visitors, too. To my horror, I saw that, no doubt in all innocence and simply to explain why she was bending the rules a bit, the receptionist had added the reason for our request: we wanted to eat close to our apartments as we were leaving our young children alone there and checking on them intermittently.”

P 325 “It was here [combing through the files] I found the receptionist’s note in the Ocean Club staff message book explaining that we wanted to book the Tapas restaurant for the rest ot that week because we were leaving our children alone in our apartments. I was dismayed. This was a green light to a child-taker - and yet no mention of it is made in the files until December 2007.”

In what language was this note written ?
If in English it may rule out a Portuguese, or ‘foreign’ abductor. Unless he is skilled at reading English handwriting, upside down across a desk. And A desk. Which desk ?

Or are we to believe that the staff notebook was left on the reception desk in full view, and open at the McCann’s special page for the entire week, and facing guests and visitors.

It was on a desk in reception. Is there a receptionist on duty during the day ?
If so, did that receptionist not notice the spotty, smelly, mumbling, stooping person with bad breath and funny clothes, walking with a limp, smelling of garlic and being ‘Stereoypically Foreign’ as he tried to read the book upside down across the desk in case it contained details of a perfect blonde child abandonded every evening by its parents, with details of which doors in which apartment would be left open, and how often checks would be done.

Really ?

Are we also to assume that this person visits reception regularly throughout the year trawling for details of this sort. And that the staff message book was left open at the relevant page for the entire week, with nothing else being written in it.

As with most of these post hoc explanations of what might have happened, when we start to look at them more closely...
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 Empty You couldn't make this up........oh yes they could!

Post by Guest 02.06.11 14:14

I used to think that, out of all the silly reasons and excuses that the McCanns have come up with, those involving Cuddlecat were the most unbelievable. I've now decided that "the note left through no fault of our own which advertised to the world that our home alone children were up for grabs" is even more stupid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.11 14:20

Sorry if I may have missed it, but has anyone seen this note about leaving the kids alone in the PJ files? I can't remember seeing it. Perhaps I have missed it, or it is one of the things that hasn't been translated or appear on the copies we have?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 Empty Earth Tremor

Post by PeterMac 02.06.11 16:42

p. 301 "At 1am on Wednesday, 27 February 2008, Gerry and I were woken suddenly from our sleep."

Even the earth tremor is fiction. You can find all earthquakes at
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/
and there isn't one round their area that day

It is more likely to have been the British Geological Survey, who are based at Kegworth, not a million miles from Rothley.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer 02.06.11 18:47

Not fiction then.
Anonymous
Summer

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by summer 02.06.11 18:53

Tried posting a link to bbc.co.uk/leicester but it wont work.There was indeed an earthquake in Leicester on 27th Feb 2008 as was correctly stated in the book.
Anonymous
summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.11 19:20

summer wrote:Tried posting a link to bbc.co.uk/leicester but it wont work.There was indeed an earthquake in Leicester on 27th Feb 2008 as was correctly stated in the book.

Unfortunately posting links won't work for guests summer, but thank you for letting us know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.06.11 19:29

If there was, then I stand corrected. The worldwide date base does not seem to have recorded it. The BBC may know more or better.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by S_S 02.06.11 19:41

It was recorded in detail on the USGS website that you used as your own reference.

It is extracted below.

As you sure you were a policeman?   Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 110921 

Magnitude 4.8 - ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM

2008 February 27 00:56:45 UTC

Earthquake Details

• This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

• Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 00:56:45 UTC
  • Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 12:56:45 AM at epicenter

53.321°N, 0.314°W
10 km (6.2 miles) set by location program
ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM
40 km (25 miles) S of Kingston upon Hull, England, UK
75 km (45 miles) NE of Nottingham, England, UK
80 km (50 miles) E of Sheffield, England, UK
210 km (130 miles) N of LONDON, United Kingdom
horizontal +/- 6.8 km (4.2 miles); depth fixed by location program
NST= 50, Nph= 50, Dmin=291.4 km, Rmss=1.02 sec, Gp= 54°,
M-type=body wave magnitude (Mb), Version=7

• British Geological Survey, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
us2008nyae

• Report shaking and damage at your location. You can also view a map displaying accumulated data from your report and others.

Earthquake Summary

Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 55_0Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews - Page 2 Neic_nyae_small

Felt Reports

One person injured and buildings damaged in Lincolnshire and South Yorkshire. Felt (V) at Barnsley, Bedworth, Beeston and Stapleford, Bentley, Beverley, Bicester, Boston, Brigg, Brighouse, Chesterfield, Chorley, Doncaster, Droitwich, East Retford, Eaton Socon, Failsworth, Grantham, Grimsby, Heywood, Hinckley, Ilkeston, Kingston upon Hull, Leicester, Lincoln, Long Eaton, Loughborough, Mablethorpe and Sutton, Mansfield, Matlock, Melton Mowbray, Mold, Morley, Newark, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Sheffield, Skegness, Sleaford, Spalding-Pinchbeck, Stamford, Whitefield and Worksop. Felt widely in the United Kingdom, north to Arbroath, southwest to Falmouth-Penryn and east to Great Yarmouth. Also felt at Douglas, Isle of Man; Antwerp, Brussels and Gent, Belgium; Aniche, France; Letterkenny, Ireland and Haarlem, The Netherlands.

Earthquake Maps

Scientific & Technical Information

Additional Information

• Preliminary Earthquake Report

• for Seismology, Denver

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle 02.06.11 21:17

Yes, here is the link to the site.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/content/articles/2008/02/27/earthquake_hits_our_county_feature.shtml
twinkle
twinkle

Activity : 464

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top