The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PSYCHICS IN THE MCCANN CASE - Page 4 Mm11

PSYCHICS IN THE MCCANN CASE - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PSYCHICS IN THE MCCANN CASE - Page 4 Mm11

PSYCHICS IN THE MCCANN CASE - Page 4 Regist10

PSYCHICS IN THE MCCANN CASE

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PSYCHICS IN THE MCCANN CASE - Page 4 Empty Re: PSYCHICS IN THE MCCANN CASE

Post by Tony Bennett 14.09.14 11:01

Before we spend any more time on discussing psychics and mediums, hundreds of whom gave their impressions, ideas, imaginations and speculations to the Portuguese police and all of them saying something different about what they thought happened to Madeleine, this quote from David Mirfield, Head of the West Midlands Police Investigation Unit, in 2006, should be noted:

"I have consulted with all of my senior investigating officers, and none can recall using such a person...I am not personally aware of any occasion where the use of a psychic has resulted in the detection of a murder".

Indeed he is right. Well-trained cadaver dogs have a 100% success rate in detecting whatever they are trained to detect.

In the Madeleine McCann case, the success rate of assorted psychics and mediums has been NIL.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by davro 14.09.14 11:15

Psychics in any criminal case are a distraction,a welcome distraction to those with something with hide,an unwelcome distraction to those seeking the truth.

They're also always good for a Headline on a slow news day.
davro

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 15.09.14 0:07

and didn't Kate and Gerry contact a medium of whom they had his book on the bed stand,and obviously mediums contact the dead....but wait....I sniff, something not quite right here

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 15.09.14 1:14

davro wrote:Psychics in any criminal case are a distraction,a welcome distraction to those with something with hide,an unwelcome distraction to those seeking the truth.

Yes, I think that nails it!
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.09.14 8:40

Okeydokey wrote:
davro wrote:Psychics in any criminal case are a distraction,a welcome distraction to those with something with hide,an unwelcome distraction to those seeking the truth.

Yes, I think that nails it!

A US TV programme lost no time in making an hour long documentary fronted by a blonde 'psychic'. Wandering round PdL, stopping at the beach  where she 'knew'  the abductor stood and photographed Maddie playing on the beach... laughat
(Obviously  she used the Sagres incident of the 26th April).

Yes, psychics were deployed  very quickly by TM, so quickly that it's uncanny, almost as if they knew.... big grin

The other thing I remember possibly from the first Panorama in April 2012, is Clarrie smugly telling us that when the 194 leads ran out they still got some 500-plus  psychic sightings to go through.

How's that safe pink seat in Brighton going then Clarence?   Have you consulted a psychic on your political future? spit coffee

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 15.09.14 9:43

TM blew off several sightings....yet go call mediums and such.TM knows exactly where Maddy is and how she got there imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Benion 21.09.14 9:29

A few years ago I experienced paranormal activity in my house, which started when a loved one died.

What I experienced would be classed as level 4 poltergeist activity-writing appearing on walls, objects levitating and being thrown around the house. Footsteps in loft. Strong smells of alcohol/tobacco and a vile smell that was like rotten meat. Lights and appliances switching on and off. 

I understand in writing this people will take the mick out of me, however this was experienced by everyone in the house and people who visited. 

We had paranormal investigators come round with all these gadgets and cameras and they recorded things, however they said they do not make the ghosts leave.

In desperation I went to our local Spiritualist church and begged them to come to the house and get the ghosts to go away. They cleansed the house and the activity did get a bit less, but still continued.

The Spiritualist people said I had psychic ability and wanted me to train to be a psychic. Intrigued I turned up to these free lessons.

I have never come across such a load of crap in my life. In one lesson I was told to give a psychic reading to this woman. I decided to cynically cold read her and make some good guesses. Low and behold the psychic was raving about me, saying I was naturally gifted. No I was not. I made clever guesses based on what she had told me before the reading.

During my short encounter with spiritualism I met a lot of people who genuinely thought they were psychic. However I believe all of them were subconsciously cold reading and when they got a hit that reinforced the delusion they had special powers.

I believe the famous psychics who coin it in are cynical con artists and earn mega money with the aid of ear pieces and the like.

I have my own opinions about the McCann case. I believe Madeleine is dead and buried in some remote scrub-land in Spain. This is based on logic alone.
Benion

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.09.14 9:36

Benion wrote:The Spiritualist people said I had psychic ability and wanted me to train to be a psychic. Intrigued I turned up to these free lessons.

I have never come across such a load of crap in my life. In one lesson I was told to give a psychic reading to this woman. I decided to cynically cold read her and make some good guesses. Low and behold the psychic was raving about me, saying I was naturally gifted. No I was not. I made clever guesses based on what she had told me before the reading.

During my short encounter with spiritualism I met a lot of people who genuinely thought they were psychic. However I believe all of them were subconsciously cold reading and when they got a hit that reinforced the delusion they had special powers.

I believe the famous psychics who coin it in are cynical con artists and earn mega money with the aid of ear pieces and the like.
Agreed wholeheartedly.

At best, the ideas of psychics are just that: ideas, imaginations, impressions, speculation.

That was proved in spades in the Madeleine McCann case, where literally hundreds of so-called 'psychics' flooded the police and the internet with their theories about what happened to Madeleine - and every single suggestion was different.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Benion 21.09.14 10:28

What angers me Tony is it is the cruellest con trick of them all, take advantage of a mark who is grieving and in an emotionally vulnerable state.

I have a friend who recently lost her brother. He was only young and died in horrible circumstances.

She is an intelligent, rational person. However after his death she has shelled out hundreds on psychics as she is desperate for one last chance to speak to her brother and is seeking reassurance he is still alive in the spirit realm. I do not think she would act like this normally and is being taken advantage of in the grieving process.

The same thing happened when the Malaysian aeroplane vanished. Thousands of psychics crawled out of the woodwork, each offering a different opinion of what happened to the jet. If that mystery ever gets solved it will transpire one or two psychics got it right. However this is based on probability and statistics of a large number of people all giving different explanations. A broken clock is right twice a day.
Benion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.09.14 12:11

Benion wrote:I have a friend who recently lost her brother. He was only young and died in horrible circumstances.

She is an intelligent, rational person. However after his death she has shelled out hundreds on psychics as she is desperate for one last chance to speak to her brother and is seeking reassurance he is still alive in the spirit realm. I do not think she would act like this normally and is being taken advantage of in the grieving process.
Awful, appalling to hear of people being taken advantage of this way.

I am sure there is a life beyond the grave.

The only recorded instance I am aware of where a soul or spirit 'on the other side' has spoken to a person in this earthly existence is when the dead prophet Samuel spoke from heaven to the wicked King Saul, via the 'Witch of Endor': 1 Samuel Chapter 28.

There are words spoken in that chapter about psychics, mediums and spritualists every bit as harsh as the ones you've just spoken

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 21.09.14 18:42

I hope there's no sadness or tears in heaven, imagine poor Maddie looking down on her mummy when she refused to answer those questions, only the one  on her hindering the investigation to what happened to her daughter, tears would be flowing.Sad
IMO

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 21.09.14 19:08

With Respect...  I firmly believe that
Nurturing persuades us to look at channels of communication to life after death

IMO - it Liefe after Death does not exist any more than God exists etc etc ( I am of the Dawkins school of thought not of any bible bashing school)
To imagine a loved one crying whilst looking on is just depressing.

MBM may be not of this world, So I doubt she has any knowledge of sadness.
Think of it this way:

To be dead yet know sadness defies what ALL bibles teach ---- "death, sadness, crying will be no more"
With out Life
there is no feeling. No emotion. No Senses.

Sorry if de-railing xx
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Benion 21.09.14 19:35

I do not think equating Christians with "Bible bashers" is particularly fair.

I am a Christian and I believe in life after death. However I believe the dead are with God and should be left at peace. I certainly do not believe psychics have the ability to communicate with them. My experience of dealing with Spiritualists (which only ever happened as I was desperate to stop the activity in my house a few years back) is that there is a spectrum of psychics, from delusional people who genuinely believe they can communicate with spirits, to the cynical con artists who know full well what they are doing, but do it for the cash.

Paul Zenon the magician is an ex-cynical psychic con artist who openly admits he used psychic tricks of the trade to earn some money. He has spoken at length about how the likes of psychic Sally and Derek Acorah coin it in, from ear pieces, to computer software which can take online show booking details and reveal personal information about the marks going to the next psychic show. He says that one celebrity psychic (who he refuses to name) has 20,000 Facebook likes and posts details about their upcoming gigs. Whoever comments "I am coming, cannot wait" then get their Facebook accounts scrutinised for any information that can be used in live shows.
Benion

Back to top Go down

Post by Benion 21.09.14 19:50

Judge Mental wrote:Gerald McCann told us that he had a vision where he was in a tunnel but saw some light.

When Gerald McCann trotted off home for some of Madeleine's DNA, Kate McCann spoke to police officer Paiva and said that she had a dream that Madeleine was on top of a hill.

Having studied psychology I believe that there is some truth in Kate and Gerry's claims. Perhaps Kate's dream was based on fact, however she could not state to the police MBM WAS on a hill as that would have landed her in deep trouble. So she claimed that it was a dream. She may well have had a dream based on her concrete knowledge that MBM had been buried on a hill (and later moved further afield to Spain).
Likewise Gerry probably did feel he was in a dark tunnel in the early days when he was a suspect, but eventually some good (ie £££££s) would come out of the whole sorry affair.
Benion

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 14.10.14 12:38

From:   http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/maddie-case-goncalo-amaral-returns-to.html

GA: Lots and lots of information, just like the family, who also received, who pondered about a few and even delivered emails and other things to the Judiciary Police, saying where the body could be or where it could have been placed - the Madeleine McCann family. There was something initially, you’ve spoken about the FBI early on, when we considered requesting the FBI assistance, the FBI was always… - the FBI which is an US agency for criminal investigations - …was always willing to help. There was a set back by the National Directorate of the Judiciary Police, due to a possible clash with the English police that was working with us and the arrival of the FBI, but the first thing the FBI wanted to do initially was to send us a, let us call it, a clairvoyant, a medium that works with them. Which was…

JP: That was the FBI first procedural step?

GA: Immediately, in the first days. However, I believe the National Directorate…

JP: It was SIC who brought them; six years later SIC took care of that. [Laughs]

GA: But it was not those gentlemen [reference to the Canadian mediums who appeared in “Até à Verdade” show].

JP: No, it wasn’t them, it was a woman. They collaborate with investigations in the US and in Canada, which is where they live and where they are university professors in a university where these lines of investigations are seen as pertinent. Whilst in reality, in our southern European culture is not [seen as relevant]. But let’s move to the facts, Gonçalo Amaral spoke about facts. In May it will be the 5th anniversary of Madeleine McCann's disappearance, fact. Gonçalo Amaral and Hernâni Carvalho returned to Praia da Luz and to the cliff, the one mentioned by the mediums in the “Até à Verdade” show. Let’s watch it.
Unquote

There's a lot more, but I'd forgotten that the request for the FBI came either from TM or the British liaison.
Which I find strange.
Stranger still that a psychic would be the advance party for the FBI - so now I'm thinking of those Swansea psychics who were in PdL very soon after 3/5 at the request of  TM and apparently recommended by 'the family'. ( see The Swansea connection)

So now I'm thinking of the distinctly westwards focus of TM.

Jon Corner distributing photographs just a few hours after 10.00 pm 3/5 according to the US protocol for missing children.
Gerry's visit to the US and  meeting Ernie Allen, head of the National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children.
Which works closely with the FBI. What I find hard to believe is that when Ernie alerts the FBI or vice versa, the first port of call is a psychic from Wisteria Cottage ot wherever.

You cannot be serious?  I cannot believe  that was the FBI's idea. Ernie's perhaps. Such an enthusiast for missing children that he made I believe - hundreds of cases up of children not only not missing but not even having ever existed.

The upshot of it was that the PJ went for the British dogs instead - not at all psychic.. big grin

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 14.10.14 13:42

Another imo shady link.

WHO one asks?

I refer to evil Uncle Ernie, in the Pin Ball Wizard of course!

Just a play with words naturally.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 14.10.14 14:38

Does anybody else remember the astrologer who posted on 3a's I think who said that the case would be solved around the number 8 mark, probably 8 years not 8 months.

I don't really do astrology but I have remembered this and was thinking the other day I wonder if they'll be proved right
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 14.10.14 14:50

I just wonder ( being in the USA:) why ive never heard of this as FBI protocol...and WHO is this woman certainly not Sylvia brown i hope

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 14.10.14 14:56

Also the bewk ( not the bewk of kates "truth") on the nightstand in pdl...the one by the medium. They probably had it Before they went on holiday where did the other books come from not what you find in gift shops and such..just my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 14.10.14 17:35

I remember this story but can only find it in McCann files -if some-one has an original screen shot, please could you post it up? For verification purposes?

If this doesn't sadly suggest death, I don't know what does...

Maddie ghost visits mum Daily Star (Express Group have removed all online links)
19 October 2007
Tormented Kate McCann told last night how she is visited in the night by the spirit of her missing daughter Madeleine.
The anguished GP says she is regularly woken up by visions of the four-year-old in her bedroom. Kate, 39, revealed the visions to her mum, Susan Healy, who was worried about her daughter’s lack of sleep
Susan had assumed Kate and husband Gerry were being kept awake by her two-year old twins, Sean and Amelie. She was stunned when Kate revealed it was missing Madeleine who was haunting her.
Susan, said: "She told me she has difficulty sleeping and wakes during the night. I asked: 'Do the twins come and wake you up?'
Kate said: "No, it's Madeleine. She comes in.'[color:46bd=000000]'
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 14.10.14 17:40

Wow yes sadly she appears to have passed. If kate is not sleeping that says she is afraid....of maddy? Perhaps she is feeling guilty? Wouldnt she WANT to see maddy even in dreams.but it days visited by her spirit.....rather telling.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 14.10.14 17:45

Why would they be kept awake by the twins... as far as we are led to blv the twins sleep through anything!!!!
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top