The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Article that got Raffle Ruffled. - Page 3 Mm11

The Article that got Raffle Ruffled. - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Article that got Raffle Ruffled. - Page 3 Mm11

The Article that got Raffle Ruffled. - Page 3 Regist10

The Article that got Raffle Ruffled.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Article that got Raffle Ruffled. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Article that got Raffle Ruffled.

Post by Guest 18.12.09 11:06

Autumn wrote:According to Donal McIntrye, it was likely that there were 2 abductors in the apartment.

And....?

do you think that is impossible?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Article that got Raffle Ruffled. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Article that got Raffle Ruffled.

Post by Guest 18.12.09 16:34

Tony Bennett wrote:
Dr Gerald McCann said that his check began at 9.05pm and ended about 9.10pm. Don't forget he also said that he was an unusually long time on the loo during that visit.

I don't recall any statement where he said he was an unusually long time on the loo during the visit, simply that he used the loo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.12.09 16:25

Tony Bennett wrote:
tyra wrote:Unless you were there how can you know when the abductor entered the apartment? And I thought you were attempting to discredit Jane, you can't have it both ways.
Dr Gerald McCann said that his check began at 9.05pm and ended about 9.10pm. Don't forget he also said that he was an unusually long time on the loo during that visit.

re: "And I thought you were attempting to discredit Jane..."

REPLY: I think she does quite a good job of that herself, without any assistance from me.

benttoiletguyIP address for this post : 79.159.22.128 [ 128.Red-79-159-22.staticIP.rima-tde.net ]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.12.09 16:27

lalala
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slartibartfast 19.12.09 16:28

I see MM have sent out their intellectual giants.

Bentoiletguy was handpicked by Amber
Slartibartfast

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.12.09 16:35

Slartibartfast wrote:I see MM have sent out their intellectual giants.

Bentoiletguy was handpicked by Amber

:yahoo: YEH YA HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD THERE ppcorn
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine 19.12.09 16:39

Schools broken up have they?
sunshine

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Honoria 19.12.09 16:39

Does your Mammy or Daddy know your playing on the computer? roll
Honoria

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Slartibartfast 19.12.09 16:40

Someone's been eating the crayons again.
Slartibartfast

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Honoria 19.12.09 16:42

Or sniffing tippex big grin
Honoria

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top