The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Mm11

If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Mm11

If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Regist10

If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week?

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which of these is the single most important reason for you believing that Madeleine died before Thursday?

If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 9 ]
If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_lcap14%If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]
If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_lcap7%If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_lcap30%If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 13 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 44

If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Empty Re: If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week?

Post by Silentscope 10.02.22 12:45

Murat had previously worked with the U.K. Police as a Portuguese translator. He would have been a good choice if someone wanted to ‘send him in’.

Was Carpenter sent to ‘Recruit’ him? and if so, by who or what?
http://textusa.blogspot.com/2015/02/planting-spy.html
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2648

Back to top Go down

If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Empty Re: If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week?

Post by Silentscope 10.02.22 13:24

Who wanted to ‘Recruit’ Richard Bilton to Spy on the proceedings?
Source:
https://youtu.be/vrgxHdqf2iE
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 10.02.22 13:32

As far as I know, it was the McCann's private detectives who offered him this deal.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5685

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 10.02.22 13:34

All roads lead to Rothley, or?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.02.22 0:01

sequested wrote:It’s worth noting that the “kids” window and “parents” window are very different sizes. I’m can’t determine whether the parents “window” is in actual fact an opening or sliding door. The shutter is about 1.5m wide and full height from ground to soffit. Does anyone know for certain ?

If you are referring to the door leading to the terrace/patio area, then it is undoubtedly a sliding door.  Otherwise there is window access to the side elevation of the building.  Accessibility through this means would be difficult unless like Pamela Fenn's b-b-b*burglar - you could fly through the air with the greatest of ease.

https://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/

And then some @ approx. 43 minutes..

If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Part_310
If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 A_view10
If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Images28
If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Index28

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

sequested and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeleine McCann Research 11.02.22 12:24

Verdi wrote:
If you are referring to the door leading to the terrace/patio area, then it is undoubtedly a sliding door.  Otherwise there is window access to the side elevation of the building.  Accessibility through this means would be difficult unless like Pamela Fenn's b-b-b*burglar - you could fly through the air with the greatest of ease.
Hi Verdi, and a very warm welcome back from the MMRG to this great forum.

We see that you have already contributed to the forum on this thread since your return.

There are few Madeleine threads running on the forum right now but we think this is an important one. 

Help us with it where you can please.

Yes, it is speculative, because we are trying to deduce what certain figures may have been doing - if it is true that Madeleine suffered a serious event late on Sunday. But there are statements. There are press reports.

Obviously if there was a grand cover-up lasting for four days, resulting in a hoax abduction on 3 May, none of those involved, and there must have been quite a few, are going to tell us about it.

So we have to make some deductions about it.

The results of the poll so far are interesting
Madeleine McCann Research
MMRG

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.02.22 12:54

Madeleine McCann Research wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Hi Verdi, and a very warm welcome back from the MMRG to this great forum.

We see that you have already contributed to the forum on this thread since your return.

There are few Madeleine threads running on the forum right now but we think this is an important one. 

Help us with it where you can please.

Yes, it is speculative, because we are trying to deduce what certain figures may have been doing - if it is true that Madeleine suffered a serious event late on Sunday. But there are statements. There are press reports.

Obviously if there was a grand cover-up lasting for four days, resulting in a hoax abduction on 3 May, none of those involved, and there must have been quite a few, are going to tell us about it.

So we have to make some deductions about it.

The results of the poll so far are interesting

Thankee kindly - I feel like Phileas Fogg returning home from 80 days around the word. Only in slightly less time!

Of course I will contribute where I can, it will be my absolute pleasure. It's a lot to read and absorb so I might be some time, also I'm having technical problems with the forum since my return which I need to sort out first.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Tony Bennett likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 11.02.22 14:49

Duplicate post deleted.

Forum Manager
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.02.22 14:07

Who was where when and why - what were they doing?

Rather than asking the question .... 'who was the controller' I think we should first try to establish if there was a 'controlling force' in the form of one body, an omnipotence, or was it a classic case of the proverbial 'rolling stone'.

It can't be denied that the media has played a very prominent role since the beginning, right up to present day, although a shadow of it's former self. That doesn't necessarily signify, just look at how the pandemic has been covered! It it also worthwhile to remember, not all media coverage over the years has been favourable to the McCanns, indeed very early on, during the summer and autumn of 2007, there was an abundance of negative news reports splashed across the headlines. I have highlighted many of these reports here on CMOMM in the past.

Then there is the media connection within the McCanns holiday group of friends and acquaintances. Rachael Oldfield (nee Mampilly) had connections in the BBC, as evidence in her rogatory interview in April 2008.

1578 'That number called your mobile'.

Reply 'Ten thirty, (inaudible), well I don't know, the only people that, well I think the only people I spoke to, I know that a client did ring me one of the days but it wouldn't have been ten thirty at night, erm it was either that Friday or the following Friday to cancel an interview that was happening but I mean that wouldn't have been at ten thirty at night, erm I would think, I mean I suppose it could, it might have been a Journalist, because on the night that Madeleine disappeared, on the Thursday, a friend of mine, or friends of Matts and mine, Kath and James LANDALE and James LANDALE's a BBC News erm and at the time he was like Political Correspondent, erm I saw him the other night actually reading the news on BBC News 24 but I rang him, or I rang his wife Kath cos I had her mobile number, erm basically to say you know that Madeleine had gone missing, was there any way that we could get it on the news and that was, that was on the Thursday night, so I suppose and it was the loc, it was the, was it the Local Elections or something happening that day''

00.05.56 1578 'I dont know'.

Reply 'There were some sort of Elections, must have been Local Elections and James was out, away reporting on that but anyway Kath put me in touch with him and I spoke to him and I spoke to a couple of people on the BBC News 24 desk, so I mean you know, it must'.

1578 'That was on the Thursday evening''

Reply 'That was on the Thursday night'.

1578 'What time would that have been''

Reply 'Well that was sort of you know, midnight after midnight (inaudible)'.

1578 'And this was just after ten thirty pm, twenty two thirty six''

Reply 'On the thir, but that was on the fourth''

1578 'Yes sorry you're correct on the fourth, Friday so'.

Reply 'Yeah, I mean it could have been somebody calling I suppose in relation to that possibly, erm but otherwise, I mean I only really spoke to you know, sort of my mum and sort of you know, close friends and family, erm and then you know, well Kath, Kath, James' wife and then James rang me and I think I rang him back and then a couple of people from the BBC News 24 rang, but that was the Thursday night'.

00.07.10 1578 'Okay'.

Reply 'Erm and actually I do remember actually, on the Friday, my phone went a lot with lots of different BBC people ringing at various times, so that could have gone on until the evening'.

1578 'Alright then, we move on. Who is the user of phone number ......''

Reply '... erm'.

1578 'There are a number of text exchanges between you and that person both ways'.

Reply 'Right'.

1578 'On the second of the fifth and also fourth of the fifth, one, two, three, four, five, there were six messages, exchanges on the second'.

Reply 'Okay right'.

1578 'And five exchanges on the fourth'.

Reply 'Yeah that was Kath LANDALE, James LANDALES wife, I used to work with Kath, that's how we know them, she was a Solicitor and so was I, erm'.

1578 'Whereabouts does Kath live''

Reply 'Erm in Hampshire'.

1578 'Do you know the address''

Reply 'Erm you know it's something like, erm something............... mmm I mean no, not really'.

1578 'No, don't worry. So again the relationship between you, is that you used to work together''

Reply 'I used to, yeah Kath and I used to work together and erm her husband James is a BBC Political Correspondent'.

1578 'The contact between yourself and, and Kath'.

Reply 'Mmm'.

1578 'Was all on the fourth, starting at one forty two in the morning'.

Reply 'Okay'.

1578 'Where you called her number'.

Reply 'Mmm'.

1578 'She called you back at one fifty eight'.

Reply 'Mmm yeah'.

1578 'For about, well nearly seven minutes and she called you back again two twenty two am'.
Reply 'Right, I mean I called her initially to, cos I didn't have their home number, I just had Kath's mobile, so to try and get hold of James and then she said yeah, he, he wasn't at home cos of the Elections, so she said she'd get in touch with him and then call me back, or somebody would call me back, so she called me back and I think I remember then giving her details of where we were and you know how old Madeleine was and that sort of thing and then I think she passed that on again to, to James, erm and then obviously, then must have rang me back then and just said, I think maybe on her last phone call she might have rung me back and said somebody from News 24 would call me, erm or, or that James would call me or something, cos I did speak to James on the night as well I think, erm but I spoke I think a few times to some, to somebody from the BBC News 24, erm so those conversations'.

00.18.30 1578 'On Kath's phone''

Reply 'No, no, they'.

1578 'They called you back''

Reply 'Yeah they would have been, I mean they would have either have been London numbers or erm, or mobile numbers I guess'.

1578 'There's a total of nine contacts between yourself and Katherine's mobile one way or the other'.
Reply 'Oh right'.

1578 'Between one forty two am on the fourth'.

Reply 'Mmm'.

1578 'And twelve thirty nine pm on the fourth'.

Reply 'Right, well that would have just been between me and Kath and just probably her just finding out what was happening'.

1578 'Just giving'.

Reply 'And if anyone had contacted us and I think'.

1578 'The last one, two, three, four, five, the last six contacts were text messages'.

Reply 'Mmm right'.

00.19.27 1578 'Either way, I don't suppose you'd still have those text messages on your phone''

Reply 'No, no sorry I'm a bit, anything like that and I get rid of everything, erm, actually I didn't, I should have brought with me, I've got lots of scraps of paper from that, you know from the third onwards of different numbers that I took from people from the BBC and newspapers and stuff like that, people who'd rung me and then email addresses and all that sort of thing, I didn't bring any of those with me, cos basically as soon as I'd rung Kath and you know somebody from News 24 rang me back at some stage for the, basically from then on, my number seemed to obviously have gone everywhere and had loads of reporters ringing newspapers and'.

1578 'Right'.

Reply 'And I've got various numbers written down on bits of paper'.

1578 'It's, it starts as they all do, it starts with ..'.

Reply 'Right'.

1578 'But for simplicity when I've been asking you about mobiles'.

Reply 'Yeah'.

1578 'I've taken the .. off and added a zero'.

Reply 'Okay'.

1578 'This full number is ..'.

Reply 'Mmm'.

1578 '........... and you received a call from them at zero two thirty three on the fourth of the fifth, so half two in the morning on the fourth'.
Reply 'Morning, I should imagine that would have been somebody from the BBC I expect, erm, can I write that, can I write it down just so I can see it''

00.21.58 1578 'Yes'.

Reply 'Erm got a bit of paper, thanks so'.

1578 '..'.

Reply 'Mmm mmm'.

1578 ................. and that was timed at two thirty three twenty eight, two thirty three twenty eight seconds'.

Reply 'Yeah'.

1578 'On the fourth of the fifth'.

Reply 'Yeah, that's a funny number, erm'.

1578 'And again the same questions, what's the relationship between you and that person and what was the nature of the call''

Reply 'Mmm, I mean I don't recognise the number and I can only look in my, I can't, do you know how to look at just numbers in here, erm, erm unless it was like you know the Consulate or something but otherwise (inaudible), erm ... no, I mean I've got Bill HENSON's number who was the, was either Consulate or the Ambassador, it's not that number but that's got as many numbers in, so it could either have been the, you know like the British Embassy in Portugal, or it would be somebody from the BBC, otherwise I think'.

1578 'Okay. Right the next number .................................
Reply 'Erm'.

1578 'And you contacted that number once on the second at nine fifty seven am and twice on the fourth, eight ten am and twelve thirty four pm'.

Reply 'Erm, erm'.

1578 'No''

Reply 'Got no idea'.

00.26.03 1578 'Would it help if I''

Reply '(Inaudible) me to ring somebody on the second and it would, would have said it was, you know, it might have been a work related thing and then I wouldn't, I don't think I'd have been ringing anyone at sort of ten past eight on Friday, erm'.

1578 'Would it help if I suggest that it could be a customer service number of some sort, what Network are you on''

Reply 'Erm I'm on Orange but I think I might have been on Vodafone then (inaudible)'.

1578 'So could it be a message retrieval system or something''

Reply 'Oh yeah, voicemail, (inaudible)......... voicemail'.

1578 'So does that indicate that someone's left you a message and you've picked the message up''
Reply 'Yes and that's picking it up yes, yeah'.

1578 'Again can you recall the nature of the message''

Reply 'No, no, on the, on the second you know it would either have be my mum, my sister, it might have been somebody at work leaving me a message, you know, I mean nobody, it wouldn't have been anyone import, well you know not, you know, I don't, any really on holiday I will speak to kind of my mum and my sister, erm and yeah I suppose work might be the other thing, picking up a message from somebody at work probably, I mean on holiday I had my phone switched off in the day and I just check it for messages in the evening, or you know when we came back at lunch or something like that perhaps'.

1578 'Yes'.

So, already a strong media and political presence.

Then there is good old pal Jon Corner, a professional in the world of media.

Stephen Carpenter and wife Caroline

Pamela Fenn's niece, Carol Tranmer

Robert Murat's aunt, Sally Eveleigh who cites friend Max Clifford, the British publicist with a cloud hanging over his head relative to sexual offences.

It's easy to see how swiftly the defence bastion is already forming. Then comes the snowball effect, people who can see money to be made, people who can see political leverage, people who can see a story emerging.

Then there is the precarious position of the struggling failing NHS to consider. At present, I can quite see Boris Johnson jumping to the defence of the McCanns such are his concerns about the NHS. Imagine a reputable (?) consultant cardiologist bringing disgrace to the institution.

bignono

Of course these people had no idea the Portuguese police files would be made public, when grappling about looking for opportunity.

It's very strange to see how readily the Portuguese investigation is blatantly ignored in favour of salacious and speculative documentary and works of literature, all based on hyperbole!

Sorry this is a bit airy-fairy but time is of the essence. I will continue as and when ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Krista 13.02.22 17:19

The things is when they were pulling cards, they were sure nothing will happen to them, so someone or something gave them that assurance. 

Discrepancies in their statements..

So is it what they know or who they know gave them the security?

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
Vera Krista
Vera Krista

Activity : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.02.22 1:03

There, I learn on good authority, three of the Tapas Nine were put into a room with Murat, and each of them identified him as a man they’d seen hanging about the resort in the hours after Madeleine vanished. One of the witnesses, Fiona Payne, told police she’d actually seen him behind the McCanns’ villa that night, and recalled his “dodgy eye.” Another, Russell O’Brien, claimed Murat had said he spoke Portuguese as well as English, which is in fact the case. The McCann friends were not alone in their suspicions. By late December it emerged that three other witnesses claimed to have seen Murat near the McCanns’ villa apartment the night of the abduction.

It is part of the odd dynamic of this story that when I phone Sally Eveleigh, Murat’s cousin, who also lives in Praia da Luz, her first remark is that she cannot utter a syllable about Murat without the O.K. of her British press agent, the famously rambunctious Max Clifford. And when his blessing is secured, her second is: “Wonderful, darling, see you shortly. Robert can’t talk to you, because he’s an arguido. But we’ll have a bit of a party, won’t we?”

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15043-unanswered-prayers-vanity-fair#384713

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.02.22 1:19

SERGEY MALINKA
Processo, Volume VI, pages 1453-58 (6 pages)

WITNESSES STATEMENT

Date: 2007/05/16 Time: 22:30 Location: DIC Portim'
Officer: John Carlos and Luis Pereira, Inspectors

As for the computers he had at home he said that one of them is his property, without brand, and the other two belong to customers, including a customer from Burgau, but he does not know the name, and another from the firm

'Avenue properties", with offices in Lagos and Praia da Luz. In his car he also had a laptop computer which he bought today in the "People's Radio" brand "Accer", for the sum of '599.

--- Also in Burgau he has a client by the name of "SALLY", a female, who is an aunt or cousin of ROBERT. She has a home called 'Salsalito' near the International School of Burgau. This visit occurred about a week ago, day 08 or 09.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SERGEY-MALINKA.htm

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiningInLuz 14.02.22 7:56

Verdi wrote:
SERGEY MALINKA

WITNESSES STATEMENT

Date: 2007/05/16 Time: 22:30 Location: DIC Portim'
Officer: John Carlos and Luis Pereira, Inspectors

As for the computers he had at home he said that one of them is his property, without brand, and the other two belong to customers, including a customer from Burgau, but he does not know the name, and another from the firm

'Avenue properties", with offices in Lagos and Praia da Luz. In his car he also had a laptop computer which he bought today in the "People's Radio" brand "Accer", for the sum of '599.

--- Also in Burgau he has a client by the name of "SALLY", a female, who is an aunt or cousin of ROBERT. She has a home called 'Salsalito' near the International School of Burgau. This visit occurred about a week ago, day 08 or 09.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SERGEY-MALINKA.htm
I hope not.  Mr Malinka is currently trying to sell our property, so we can move elsewhere.
ShiningInLuz

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeleine McCann Research 14.02.22 10:20

Verdi wrote:Who was where when and why - what were they doing?

Rather than asking the question .... 'who was the controller' I think we should first try to establish if there was a 'controlling force' in the form of one body, an omnipotence, or was it a classic case of the proverbial 'rolling stone'.

It can't be denied that the media has played a very prominent role since the beginning, right up to present day, although a shadow of it's former self.  That doesn't necessarily signify, just look at how the pandemic has been covered!  It it also worthwhile to remember, not all media coverage over the years has been favourable to the McCanns, indeed very early on, during the summer and autumn of 2007, there was an abundance of negative news reports splashed across the headlines.  I have highlighted many of these reports here on CMOMM in the past.

Then there is the media connection within the McCanns holiday group of friends and acquaintances.  Rachael Oldfield (nee Mampilly) had connections in the BBC, as evidence in her rogatory interview in April 2008.
Thank you for that.

A term used by the police and other investigators is the concept of the 'controlling mind'. This could be one person or a group of people. If there is a conspiracy, investigators look to find the planners. Some plan the conspiracy; others execute it.  

If we apply that to this case, and IF Madeleine died in Apartment G5A say on Sunday 29 April, then we can deduce that the following would be immediately notified by the McCanns:

1 Their Tapas 9 friends, and
2 Mark Warner, who were responsible for the arrangements for that holiday and the hiring of the nannies. They sent their Head of Risk, Alex Woolfall, to Praia da Luz on Friday 4 May. They (Mark Warner) had also sent Bell Pottinger Director Patricia Moon and her boss at Resonate, Michael Frohlich, to Praia da Luz earlier that week, our guess would be Monday. These two 'stayed on' to help with ambassador and police liaison after 3 May.

If we for the moment assume that Cat Baker was instructed to pretend that Madeleine was alive after Sunday that week, she would be one who executed the abduction hoax strategy, not one of the planners.

If we assume that the dummy page about Madeleine really was uploaded on Monday 30 April, then we can assume that Jim Gamble knew about what had happened and that he was already in touch with the UK's security services at the very highest level.
In turn we can assume that then Prime Minister Tony Blair was informed.
In turn we can assume that the Head of Tony Blair's Media Monitoring Unit, Clarence Mitchell, was informed and given a cor-ordinating role...and hence the key media influencers in the UK would also be informed. Hence their call to Jon Clarke of the Olive Press later in the week.  

We think that outline above are the key elements of the controller, or controllers, or 'controlling mind' or controlling group, or 'force'. 

It is possible to identify all the following as being part of the controlling force during Monday 30 April:

Prime Minister Tony Blair
Clarence Mitchell, Head of Blair's Media Monitoring Group
Jim Gamble, boss of CEOP
Key top media personnel, likely all working for or in close contact with MI5
MI5 itself  
The Board of Mark Warner
The most powerful UK PR company, Bell Pottinger, and
Robert Murat.  

All our speculation and a matter of honestly-held opinion on our part.
MMRG

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeleine McCann Research 14.02.22 10:27

ShiningInLuz wrote:
Verdi wrote:
SERGEY MALINKA

WITNESSES STATEMENT
I hope not.  Mr Malinka is currently trying to sell our property, so we can move elsewhere.
Well, good luck with that, we sincerely wish you well.

Malinka's involvement in the Madeleine Case is full of question marks:

* Wiping his hard drive clean
* Murat's 'phone call to Malinka at nearly midnight on 3 May, which he could not remember when first questioned by the PJ, but 'remembered' when the PJ showed him his 'phone records
* Malinka's car torched (twice?), once with the word 'Fala' ("Talk") sprayed on the pavement nearby 
* His scam 'book' on the case, promoted by the likes of Isabelle McFadden, Benjamin Thompson and Ben Salmon, which came to nothing
MMRG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Krista 14.02.22 10:40

I am pretty much sure I read somewhere PRNews, PRWeek or on PRNewsWire that Resonate was already there by the 29th. (I used to follow PR news, still get newsletters to get have info on the industry, I still get emails but not really reading them anymore)   

I have been asking myself for many years why are they covering up for The McCann's I am well aware of it's not the McCann's they are covering up, the cover up is someone whose identity needs to kept hidden 

Is this person the 10th Tapas 
Is this person a gov official working under cover in Luz? an MI? 
Is this person an elite / aristo member of certain families? 
is this person a politician? 

Cat Baker is just the smallest fish in the pond. 
the nanny with the printer Amy is also involved in my opinion

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

Vera Krista
Vera Krista

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.02.22 12:19

Always wise I believe to keep things in perspective - look at each and every issue from every angle, before jumping to conclusions in an attempt to find the missing link.

Firstly - why would a holiday company need the services of a risk management organisation.

I've lived for a number of years in the world of tourism but my direct experience has revolved (that bloody door again) around the 'one man band' or small hotel groups.  In that environment I have never seen a reason for risk management - apart from the occasional nuisance client.  A large holiday concern however, such as Mark Warner, I can see would require specialist services, perhaps risk management being one such requirement.  Of course, as with any consultancy service, the size of the organisation will differ and will be contracted according to individual company requirements.

Bell Pottinger was contracted by Mark Warner, not the McCanns.

Bell Pottinger - Multinational public relations, reputation management and marketing company

So take a look at the function of risk management - in Prince Harry speak..

If Madeleine McCann died on Sunday 29 April, what was really going on behind the scenes that week? - Page 6 Risk-m10

Sounds a bit like a contractual Ambassador - assigned for a specific purpose that does not include local policing - that is way beyond their remit.

Back to Mark Warner, a multi-national company with resorts spread across the continents.  Quite reasonable in my view for s large company operating in the tourist industry to engage the services of risk management.

It's no surprise that a Bell Pottinger subsidiary would be present working with Mark Warner's at the beginning of the summer season.  Imagine for a moment there is a pandemic - would the Mark Warner resort or Club Med or Camp David open as usual or would they have a contingency plan to cover all eventualities ..... enter risk management!

These consultancy services sell themselves with fancy names and words, then they become indispensable.  A firewall for the engaging company.

Personally I don't think there is anything significant here but I'm open to being proved wrong.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.02.22 12:40

Vera Krista wrote:I am pretty much sure I read somewhere PRNews, PRWeek or on PRNewsWire that Resonate was already there by the 29th

One month ago..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t17244-a-director-on-the-board-of-disgraced-pr-company-bell-pottinger-was-in-praia-da-luz-before-madeleine-was-reported-missing#448541

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.02.22 14:14

resonate in itself never was a control risk company, just pr, communications and audits , the last are mostly for insurers of all things that could happen. 

but even control risk is not strange as overseer such large investments as the ocean club are. for only 2007 there were already the first signs of a financial risk, terrorism was very prominent. 

also there was already a scene out there, like on every place in the world in tourism, there was already local crime, from break ins to drugs, to white board criminals as we name that. frauds in building and maintenance works. 

i think we often easily forget it is not exactly a virgin place before a large crime takes place.

but for all those that have their hands in, this case stalled all those activities, to many trained eyes on such a place. all of these hands have something to protect, and even were is no crime about, there are many parties with an interest. all is about money to be made. 

the effect of all that interest is often very difficult to see separate from any case. not all players are equal, and the interest could be need very different assistance. all those parties are in for their own interests first. 
that a third party profit from the protection of the interest of companies is not that important. 
and de mccann family had a lot of profit from it all, but is is not the same as specific helping the mccanns, simply a side effect from helping your own interest. 

there has not to be a lot of organisation behind it all, if you look into the history of the place, all is centered around the ocean club in uk hands, everything was uk, so it has very little importance they hired uk companies to do these kinds of work, the management did hardly speak portuguese, they had never a reason to let local or regional companies of portuguese origine profit in the third party work.

and it is not even strange to see the same names, there are not that many companies that could work these fields for large companies, on average 2 to 5 different firms to choose from, and these people have relations in other money branches, and those connections are made use of, nothing special there. 
the seniors will end up in the higher classes, politics and more.

the difficulty in this case is, that the mccann familie does not have a profil that would automatically be a reason to form all those interest into assistance. background is pretty empty, not that far into a career they would have easy access to higher up. that is still a missing link. 

that is what made me into thinking there was something else that needed to be kept under covers, and this case was just very useful to kept that nicely out of sight, or the case itself drew so much attention, so many 'nosey' eyes out there, it was helped to keep those 'nosey eyes easy on that çase alone. and the result was quite successful. but that work is still not done, has not lost its cause.

i think the organisation was mostly done by the government, that mix of very amateurish and some moments of pro assistance is usual a government stamp. i have an impression the mccanns tried to get their case back, but no one could have that. so that is forever blackmailing each other. all that are still talking are (now former) government, and have no other choice. governments are always to cheap and minimalistic. also they forgot the other mccann affiliates.
no one could afforded the mccann sister phil and brother john a minute longer with their mouths open. such a shame. the absolute worst pr team ever!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.02.22 14:45

PR Week

Mark Warner Hires Bell Pottinger

Mark Warner, the holiday company at the centre of the Portuguese kidnap story, is using the Bell Pottinger Group for help with the crisis.

May 09, 2007

Head of issues and crisis management Alex Woolfall is on location in Portugal and reports directly to MD ­David Hopkins.

Mark Warner brought in Resonate on a generic brief a week before three-year-old Madeleine McCann was kidnapped from its Portuguese resort in Praia da Luz. MD Michael Froh­lich then referred the firm to his parent company’s crisis specialist.

Frohlich and Resonate dir­ector Tricia Moon are helping liaise with the British Consulate in Portugal, the Portuguese Police and the Portuguese and UK media.

They are working with staff at Mark Warner’s Kensington headquarters.

https://www.prweek.com/article/656479/mark-warner-hires-bell-pottinger#

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeleine McCann Research 14.02.22 21:20

onehand wrote:The McCann family does not have a profile that would automatically be a reason to form all those interests into assistance. Background is pretty empty, not that far into a career [that]# they would have easy access to higher-ups. That is still a missing link. 

That is what made me into thinking there was something else that needed to be kept under covers, and this case was just very useful to kept that nicely out of sight, or the case itself drew so much attention, so many 'nosey' eyes out there, it was helped to keep those 'nosey eyes' easy on that case alone. and the result was quite successful. Bbut that work is still not done, has not lost its cause.

I think the organisation was mostly done by the government, that mix of very amateurish and some moments of pro assistance is usual a government stamp. I have an impression the McCanns tried to get their case back, but no one could have that. So that is forever blackmailing each other. All that are still talking are (now former) government, and have no other choice. Governments are always too cheap and minimalistic. Also they forgot the other McCann affiliates. No-one could have afforded the McCann sister Phil and brother John a minute longer with their mouths open. Such a shame, the absolute worst PR team ever!
Yes.

The extremely high level at which assistance was rapidly provided: boss of CEOP, Prime Minister, top man of the Media Monitoring Unit, top lawyers and police officers, the biggest PR company in the UK (Bell Pottinger) all suggest something much deeper, sinister even.

We should also bear in mind that behind the scenes the government was arranging for a team of top officials under the Chairmanship of the Chief Constable of Leicestershire Police, Matt Baggott, to meet as early as Tuesday 8 May 2007. This was not to solve the crime, but to 'co-ordinate publicity'. The government refused a Freedom of Information request for the names of those on that top secret committee.
MMRG

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeleine McCann Research 14.02.22 21:33

Verdi wrote:Always wise I believe to keep things in perspective - look at each and every issue from every angle, before jumping to conclusions in an attempt to find the missing link.

Bell Pottinger - Multinational public relations, reputation management and marketing company

Back to Mark Warner, a multi-national company with resorts spread across the continents.  Quite reasonable in my view for s large company operating in the tourist industry to engage the services of risk management.

It's no surprise that a Bell Pottinger subsidiary would be present working with Mark Warner's at the beginning of the summer season.  Imagine for a moment there is a pandemic - would the Mark Warner resort or Club Med or Camp David open as usual or would they have a contingency plan to cover all eventualities...enter risk management!

These consultancy services sell themselves with fancy names and words, then they become indispensable.  A firewall for the engaging company.

Personally I don't think there is anything significant here but I'm open to being proved wrong.
Verdi, do you really, honestly. think it is 'nothing significant' that a Director of the most powerful PR company in the UK, Bell Pottinger, is despatched to Praia da Luz, conveniently to be there during the time that Madeleine McCann is subject to a highly controversial' abduction claim, and then, conveniently again, stays on to act as a liaison with British and Portuguese Police, Ambassadors and the like?  

You wrote: "It's no surprise that a Bell Pottinger subsidiary would be present working with Mark Warner's at the beginning of the summer season".

Working on what, pray?

Resonate was no mere 'subsidiary' of Bell Pottinger, one of the two who went out there. Patricia Moon, was an actual Director of Bell Pottinger. 

Like a jigsaw puzzle, Patricia Moon being in Praia da Luz on 3 May 2007 fits perfectly with the word 'cover-up'.

Or don't you see this?  Are you saying: "Nothing to see here! Move On!"?
MMRG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Krista 14.02.22 21:46

Auntie Phil had a big mouth that's for sure, she could have slipped more, wish she had

Vera Krista
Vera Krista

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 14.02.22 23:17

Madeleine McCann Research wrote:
Verdi wrote:Always wise I believe to keep things in perspective - look at each and every issue from every angle, before jumping to conclusions in an attempt to find the missing link.

It's no surprise that a Bell Pottinger subsidiary would be present working with Mark Warner's at the beginning of the summer season.  Imagine for a moment there is a pandemic - would the Mark Warner resort or Club Med or Camp David open as usual or would they have a contingency plan to cover all eventualities...enter risk management!

Verdi, do you really, honestly. think it is 'nothing significant' that a Director of the most powerful PR company in the UK, Bell Pottinger, is despatched to Praia da Luz, conveniently to be there during the time that Madeleine McCann is subject to a highly controversial' abduction claim, and then, conveniently again, stays on to act as a liaison with British and Portuguese Police, Ambassadors and the like?  

You wrote: "It's no surprise that a Bell Pottinger subsidiary would be present working with Mark Warner's at the beginning of the summer season".

Working on what, pray?

Resonate was no mere 'subsidiary' of Bell Pottinger, one of the two who went out there. Patricia Moon, was an actual Director of Bell Pottinger. 

Like a jigsaw puzzle, Patricia Moon being in Praia da Luz on 3 May 2007 fits perfectly with the word 'cover-up'.

Or don't you see this?  Are you saying: "Nothing to see here! Move On!"?

When you look back and begin to realise that Madeleine disappeared on Aril 29th and that an establishment coverup started almost immediately with the all those VIPs descending on PDL, Murat rushing over there ion May 1st, Tony Blair sending someone to control the press, Jim Gamble updating his website and time traveler Jon Clarke arriving almost instantly, you have to ask yourself what Bell Pottinger or one its directors was actually doing there, especially since the McCanns paid them £500,000

This a big red flag that once again points to a huge establishment coverup being started in those earlier days. If we are going to work out what is going here, we need to discuss this in depth. If we merely move on from anything, we'll never get to the bottom of it.

No stone unturned, no matter if, to some, it may seem irrelevant on the face of it.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Jill Havern, Cammerigal and Vera Krista like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 15.02.22 0:39

@sharonl said...
This a big red flag that once again points to a huge establishment coverup being started in those earlier days. If we are going to work out what is going here, we need to discuss this in depth. If we merely move on from anything, we'll never get to the bottom of it.

Frohlich and Moon arrived before the McCann's so they must be ruled out of any involvement before the 28th April.
If they are not being ruled out, then it's implying Madeleine's disappearance was planned. 

If  Frohlich and Moon, were sent to the Ocean Club in anticipation of something happening to Madeleine, why would they wait until after it happened to send for Murat?

For me this is a non starter, but I am more than willing to discuss it. 

It's undeniable the amount of  help the McCann's got including Prime Ministers, Ambassadors  liaison officers MI5 Scotland Yard etc.

What bothers me is why, if all these people were helping the McCann's to cover up what happened to Madeleine would they then allow Martin Grime and his dogs to find blood and cadaver in 5a?

Not only the findings in 5a, why would they allow the McCann's to then retrieve Madeleine and transport her in the hire car?

I find it hard to believe the McCann's found such a fantastic hiding place to put Madeleine's body in, after only being in Portugal for a couple of day's, they must have had some help from someone.

If any special forces had any involvement in the cover up, Madeleine would never be found, which brings me back to why, was cadaver and blood found in the hire car.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5685

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top