The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 2 Mm11

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 2 Mm11

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 2 Regist10

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 2 Empty Re: PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed!

Post by Verdi 06.11.21 12:45

I have a very low opinion of the media and by association, journalists in general. The media is there to manipulate public opinion, that is a known fact although perhaps not admitted in their code of ethics, in short they are propagandists. Granted, I've never had truck from any prime media source, only local stuff where their 'stories' were proved to be total fabrication - always to mislead public opinion. So I don't have an axe to grind aside from knowing full well that public perception is sculptured by the media, mainstream and social.

Journalists are like hungry vultures, they will fly for miles to hover over a rotting carcass.

Unfortunately this easy manipulation of public opinion has spilled-over into social media. Hence I have never nor ever will get involved with social media, aside from CMOMM whom I believe to be a true cause, because we are diligent and determined for the most part can root-out anyone here for the wrong reasons. But I digress!

In order to manipulate public opinion it's necessary to adjust subject matter to suit the desired effect, be that method creation or juggling the facts or down right lies, the effect is the same. Jon Clarke through my eyes is just another one, only I do agree he's part of the UK trash media group. Can't really be denied because he has worked as a journalist for the UK tabloid press, even reported on the case of Madeleine McCann.

Far bigger fish to fry than Jon Clarke of the Olive Press. For starters there is Clarence Mitchell of course, then John Kennedy, Metodo3, Oakley International, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - alias Edgar and Cowley. The list is extensive and includes former police officers, private detectives and authors - all have a story to tell.

Now, if could be proven that Clarke is connected in some way with former Metodo3 employee, Julian Peribañez, then it could become interesting. Not a friendship type connection, that is inconsequential, I refer more to something substantial!

Until such times, I believe Jon Clarke to be a vain opportunist with nothing to offer by way of solving the complete mystery of Madeleine McCann.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 2 Empty Re: PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed!

Post by crusader 06.11.21 12:51

Jill wrote...

Is this the same Jon 'Deep Trench' Clarke we're talking about? The same one who exposed himself as a fool on Neflix?

The difference being, they can't lock you up for being a fool.

Withholding evidence and admitting you were involved in Madeleine's disappearance is another matter.

It's now being suggested Clarke was actively involved from the start, I think he's being given more credit than is due to him.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5568

Back to top Go down

Post by mande1270 06.11.21 13:06

It's now being suggested Clarke was actively involved from the start, I think he's being given more credit than is due to him.

despite not having much affiliation with the guy and his methods and lack of ethics/morals, you do have to understand that he is not as stupid as his lies portray. He might not be the best pathological liar I have seen, by any shake of the imagination, but his knowledge and ability to generate a story, or to create financial opportunity portrays a fair amount of thinking capabilities.

I am inclined to believe that 1.30am is pushing the boat out in regards his arrival time. eg before the well known alarm raised time. But could it be the truthful time of the phone call he received? Maybe as he suggested 'he thought the case was not important' so he had a couple of hours extra kip before setting off,and arrived as the Netflix images showed. His 'meeting' of the McCanns has several versions, but it may contain an element of truth, He possibly did meet them but he is embellishing how, when, where it occurred.

The media in UK would have known quite quickly, as is known the McCanns and their associates called them. So is it inconceivable that the Daily Mail knew as the Telegraph did [12.01am] and called Clarke at 1.30am?  I harp back to the 'madrugada' inclusion, but it being included is a huge story, because of its specific reference.

As the saying goes, 'there is nothing more dangerous than a resourceful idiot'
mande1270
mande1270

Activity : 12

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 06.11.21 13:28

@mande1270 wrote...
I am inclined to believe that 1.30am is pushing the boat out in regards his arrival time. eg before the well known alarm raised time. But could it be the truthful time of the phone call he received? Maybe as he suggested 'he thought the case was not important' so he had a couple of hours extra kip before setting off,and arrived as the Netflix images showed. His 'meeting' of the McCanns has several versions, but it may contain an element of truth, He possibly did meet them but he is embellishing how, when, where it occurred.

This ^^^ sounds plausible and nearer to the truth.
crusader
crusader

Nina and mande1270 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.21 14:50

crusader wrote:@mande1270 wrote...

This ^^^ sounds plausible and nearer to the truth.
Well we don't know until someone does the digging.

This is the most interesting lead for years... I don't get the "meh" attitude.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mande1270 06.11.21 15:00

Well we don't know until someone does the digging.

This is the most interesting lead for years... I don't get the "meh" attitude

I am digging lol. I am in conversation with the journalist, who at the moment is in denial, and not admitting to the account being owned by him, despite it being linked to his twitter account. 

nor is he admitting to the fact that the time had to have been posted originally for muckrack to scrape it and post it. 

typical journalist. a little more probing may be in order, but i agree this is an interesting lead, so im not in the 'meh' camp :)
mande1270
mande1270

Jill Havern, Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 06.11.21 15:19

I can assure you, when it comes to finding out what happened to Madeleine, there is no "meh" attitude from me.

It's my fault if it comes across like that.

I have no axe to grind with Clarke and only know what I've read about him on this forum, I remain indifferent to the man.

When the digging shows positive results that Clarke arrived In Praia da Luz at 1-30am 4th May, nobody will be more pleased than me.

Until then, I remain unconvinced.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.11.21 16:52

Let us keep our eyes on the squirrel.

The Muckrack article says
"On that very 3 May 2007, a call to a telephone in Ronda requested his presence. Mobile phones were not so widespread and the major British newspapers were looking to contact Jon Clarke (Cambridge, 1968) in this town in Malaga. He went and was asked if he could go to Portugal. An English girl had disappeared there. "It didn't seem like an important case, but I went. I arrived at half past one in the morning in Praia da Luz", recalls Clarke about his first contact with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann."

The published article, which Clarke posts on his own FB page reads
" On that very day,  3 of May 2007, a call to a telephone number in Ronda required his presence.  Mobile phones were not so widespread and the big British newspapers tried to contact Jon Clarke (Cambridge, 1968) in this town in MalagaHe answered, and they asked him if he could go to Portugal.
An English girl had disappeared there . "It didn't seem like a big case, but I went to Praia da Luz," Clarke recalls of his first contact with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  That same night he met the little girl's parents, Gerry and Kate McCann . "They were devastated and they felt that no one was helping them," describes the journalist, who is based on the Costa del Sol."

The wording is 'uncannily' similar in both.   
For Madueño to claim the Muckrack excerpt has been posted by someone else is pushing credulity a bit, though it is just possible that someone had access to a draft un-edited version of his work somewhere within the ABC computer system and scraped it.

BUT – – –
In both there is clear and unequivocal reference to the phone call on Thursday 3rd May. Not 'during the night' or 'in the early hours', or any of the other expressions we use when being vague.  This is not vague. This is very precise.  Before midnight.  And he can only have been told that by Clarke.
AND
In both there is clear reference to arrival during the night time, the early hours, the 'madrugada' even if 1:30 am is a bit too precise and specific.  Clarke has so far given the world 9:30;  9:45-10:15; 10:45; 11:45; Noon; later that day;  and various other unspecified times, so being vague would not be out of character.

If Madueño has been duped by Clarke and printed a load of hogwash he should perhaps come clean, explain, apologise, and withdraw the article.  But that may be difficult if he was told something by a "fellow Journalist" and printed it in good faith. I suspect they behave like Freemasons and protect each other as they do their 'sources'.
But here Madueño's source is clear and needs no protecting as it has trumpeted its own involvement already
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16599

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jill Havern and Nina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 06.11.21 19:44

One thing I noticed, The Muckrack article and the Facebook article both speak in the 3rd person, ie a call to Ronda required his presence, he answered and and they asked him if he could go to Portugal.

If you were writing about yourself you would say "I answered"

Then he's quoted in the 1st person, "It didn't seem like a big case, but I went to Praia da Luz".

It also seems that whoever called him didn't have his phone number, as it says British newspapers tried to contact Clarke in this town Malaga.

Both articles are written in the 3rd person in my opinion.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.11.21 21:15

The reference to ‘Mobile phones were not so widespread’ also indicating that either the Device or Network were not available wherever he was at the time that the Call was received.

0034 665 798 618 is the out of Hours contact number for the Olive press,  which is a Spanish Orange Mobile number.
0034 691 831 399 is another contact number for Reporters which also appears to be a Mobile number.

Luke Stewart group has a registered Address in Malaga. But the Area code there is 951, and is a landline.

Normal Hours number there is 0034 951 273 575.

Source:
https://www.theolivepress.es/advertise-with-the-olive-press/
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2591

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 06.11.21 21:35

PeterMac wrote:Let us keep our eyes on the squirrel.

The Muckrack article says

That same night he met the little girl's parents, Gerry and Kate McCann . "They were devastated and they felt that no one was helping them," describes the journalist, who is based on the Costa del Sol."

That tends to suggest that he might well have gone straight to the McCanns and started talking to them straightaway, at around 1.30pm.

They said: "No-one is helping us".

Maybe Clarke was actually a key link man in all this, reporting back during the night to "a number of British newspapers", tipping them off as to what was happening.

If he arrived there at 1.30am, the village was hardly quiet! There must have been some police cars and a number of people running round the place shouting 'Maddie'. It was not as though he arrived in a ghost town...    

If Jon Clark were to be hypnotised and tell the truth about "when someone called me...and what really happened after I arrived in Praia da Luz", the entire abduction narrative could be falsified for ever.

"I say unto you that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance" - Jesus Christ (Luke 15 v 7)

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.11.21 21:38

crusader wrote:One thing I noticed, The Muckrack article and the Facebook article both speak in the 3rd person, ie a call to Ronda required his presence, he answered and and they asked him if he could go to Portugal.
If you were writing about yourself you would say "I answered"
Then he's quoted in the 1st person, "It didn't seem like a big case, but I went to Praia da Luz".
It also seems that whoever called him didn't have his phone number, as it says British newspapers tried to contact Clarke in this town Malaga.
Both articles are written in the 3rd person in my opinion.

Well yes, because Clarke has no personal nexus or presence in ABC, any more than a random publicity article from him would be would be accepted for the Times or the Telegraph.
He has 'dictated" this to a proper accredited and full time employed ABC journalist, hence it is in the third person.
Every detail is from JC himself, and the second part of the article, which covers two entire pages, including the huge photo of JC posing with his books, a MacBook Pro and an iPhone,
or in the on-line version a short monologue interview of the same scene, is extracts from the Book he is advertising.

That is the reason for his advertising the article in his FB site, and crowing about having had such a scoop.   
Let us be clear. IT IS A CONSIDERABLE ACHIEVEMENT to get a double page in ABC. His words will be preserved for all time.
Whether true or false.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.11.21 0:04

Firstly, my post made earlier today has disappeared, I had no reason to save it at the time so I will try to recall.

Has anyone thought to consult Len Port who was definitely one of the first on the scene? He could surely confirm what English speaking journalists were present.

That aside, the English translation of the word 'madrugada'..

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 2 Scre1975

According to records, sunrise in Portugal in late April early May is around 06:20H - consistent with Clarke's past wavering.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.11.21 6:09

extract from 'People in a Place Apart’ by Len Port.
Chapter Twenty-four
THE MADELEINE MYSTERY
On arrival in the village before 8.30am on Friday 4th May 2007, I expected to see some urgent activity. A young British girl, Madeleine McCann, had gone missing the previous night. At first I saw no movement at all. The village was silent and still. While driving around, I came across a single police vehicle parked on the roadside at a junction of minor roads towards the back of the village. I parked directly behind it. A few uniformed police officers were standing outside a block of holiday apartments. The only other people in sight were two women in conversation close to a corner ground floor apartment, 5A.

“As I moved around the village on foot there was at least one obvious manifestation of police activity. Police officers with search dogs on leads were vigorously combing the vicinity of the apartments, the area around the village church, on down towards the seashore and along the full length of the long curving beach. It was all being done in silence.”

“The tranquillity outside apartment 5A gradually changed. As the morning and afternoon wore on, the number of people arriving on the scene steadily increased. Curious passers-by mingled with reporters, photographers, TV cameramen and staff manning outside broadcast vans. A mixture of Portuguese, British and other nationalities, we all stood around asking each other questions and wondering what had happened to the little girl.”
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by mande1270 07.11.21 9:09

According to records, sunrise in Portugal in late April early May is around 06:20H - consistent with Clarke's past wavering.

what does the sunrise time in Portugal have to do with the use of the word? 
mande1270
mande1270

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.11.21 9:32

As an aside, compare and contrast Clarke's frenetic outpourings with the measured tones of an experienced journalist and author, who actually lives in Portugal, about 20 minutes away from PdL : –

Len Port.   People in a Place Apart,   Amazon,  Kindle and Soft cover

"After seeing a news flash about a missing child on Sky News at breakfast time about a missing child in Praia da Luz, I arrived there half an hour later expecting to see some sort of urgent activity. Instead, the village was silent and still. On finding a parked GNR vehicle and a few uniformed officers, I noticed two women talking together near a corner apartment. They were the missing child’s mother and an experienced social services and child protection manager from England called Yvonne Warren Martin. Ms Martin owned a holiday home near Luz and had gone to the McCann’s apartment that morning to offer help.  

It transpired that even though she had identified herself and shown her official UK credentials, neither of Madeleine’s parents nor one of their doctor friends, David Payne, who to the child protection specialist looked familiar, wanted to carry on talking to her. In subsequent statements to the police, Ms Martin said Kate told her little other than that a couple had taken Madeleine. Knowing they were medical doctors, Ms Martin was appalled that they had left their three children unattended.  Based on her long professional experience, she knew that in most missing children cases, the parents or other family members are involved. 

She told the police of a number of factors that made her think the parents and their holidaying friends could possibly be involved in Madeleine’s disappearance.  I’d overheard Kate McCann telling Ms Martin that the police were ‘doing nothing’. 

Shortly afterwards, I watched officers with search dogs on long leads vigorously combing the vicinity of the apartments, the central village area around the church, on down towards the seashore and along the full length of the curving beach. It was all being done carefully and in silence.  

The tranquillity outside apartment 5A on the corner ground floor soon changed, however. As the morning wore on, the number of people arriving on the scene greatly increased. Curious passers-by mingled with reporters, photographers, TV cameramen and staff manning outside broadcast vans. A mixture of Portuguese, British and other nationalities stood around asking each other questions and wondering what could have happened to the little girl.

Port, Len. People in a Place Apart: Insights into Adventure, Mystery and Intriguing Personalities throughout the History of the Algarve (pp. 259-260). Kindle Edition. 

Sky News at Breakfast time !
and he got to PdL before 0830 Portuguese / British summer time
so the bulletin was, as I think we know, around 0730 BST, and I believe it may have been Kay Burley herself, though we need to check that.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 07.11.21 9:43

07:48 on 04 May 07 Sky breaking News
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.11.21 10:18

IF, we want to believe clarke, the no dogs on scene, means he is lying about his time of arrival. 

the first dog handlers arrived at 01.55 on 4 mai 2007 as stated by one of the handlers himself.
the gnr report got the dog assistance on 02.00 on 4 mai 2007.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GNR_SNIFFER.htm

the second set of dogs started on warts from 08.00 on 4 mai 2007, the footage from getty images that shows clarke, almost stumbling over some of those not being there dogs. because the mccanns are in those shots getting on route to portimao for their statements. 

https://www.gettyimages.nl/detail/video/exterior-shots-around-the-ocean-club-apartments-in-pria-nieuwsfootage/487715446?adppopup=true

the dogs had done a lot around 5a, so it could be they were not directly near 5a when len port did arrive, what he writes, he did see them in action in the area. there are a lot of short footages in the getty images, that could have been made by len port. the footages are dated, but not timestamped.

i do not mind to believe clarke in his experiences, or adventures around 5a, but only the abc news original given times will make sense. all others do not. to make the statements he did over the 14 years, he can't have arrived at the times he said elsewhere and everywhere. 

the show, starts just after 22.00 hours on thursday 3 mai 2007. around 23.00 hours the gnr arrived, and there were already a lot of people searching, the cry no one is helping is something that never happened. 
even the mccann's decide to rest and sleep for a time. 

the no one is helping we see back in the stories of the family and friends back in the uk. even the mccanns could not have made that conclusion after their journey to the police offices in portimao, the dogs and handlers were there to see, police around. that is not what is usually will be named as no one is helping us. 

the first hour there was a lot of people from mark warner, ocean club and holidaymakers, and people from the community of praia da luz, and some of the tapas 9 searching. 
well to get help from the police, you have to call them. it is such a basic principle, that you have to phone the police, when you think you need them. 
and true it always takes time to organise a search and other possibilities.

so after the gnr arrived they could certainly not conclude no one was helping. 
there is no logic in telling this just before they gone off to portimao. so why tell clarke exactly that, on the moment he tells us.

half the world thinks the front door of 5a is the patio door. one of the gnr officers had it right, he entered through the front door, one of wood, on the north face of the building. 

that front door has no stairs for 5a. also on the times mentioned by clarke, no mccanns have been in 5a. 

there is a bit footage of the police officer that sealed a no entrance warning at the steps to the patio entrance to 5a, the one has stairs. same video as linked before. 

the gnr report earlier linked also gives under point 3 and 4 that 5a was preserved as a crime scene from 23.17 on. maybe some minutes later, the call to the commander was made from 23.17 on. 

from other statements it is known that the mccanns, and a lot of others have been in and out of 5a, onto the patio, that you could say that before 23.17 it could have been a lot of people had access to a possible crime scene. it was possible to talk to the mccanns. there could have been a moment that they had to give a form of statement to the police or gnr officers. 

so a lot of people walking a crime scene, as told by clarke must have happened before that time. 

so,or he was far much earlier around 5a, and is lying about the time he was, or he takes other peoples experiences and statements to own them. that is also simply lying, even for a tabloid journalist it is still lying. 

if dear clarke was there already before 23.17 he could have done all he tells us he had done, till that moment, there are no dogs, there are a lot of people on the crime scene, and the mccanns had access to speak to. 

the reality of this will most likely be, that he thinks that an investigative journalist, do not do sources, that it makes him more wonderful if it is told as if it was he who got the experience. 

he stole the no one is helping us, just from the news bulletins on 4 mai 2007. and filled the gaps in his stories with what he could read over the shoulders of his colleagues and some dreaming of his own. just lazy and slutty. he does not mind truth, is proven to be dishonest in other cases, and likes most of all his own ego. so he writes a book, nice on time for the christmas gift lists.  

all dear clarke told us, is possible, if you read the statements in the files, there is room for all those experiences, he says he had himself are possible. not one of the are impossible. except they did not happen on the times he states they have done.

no one is helping us; correct and possible till 23.00 hours(for a bit) on 3 mai 2007

people on the crime scene; correct and possible till just after 23.17 hours on 3 mai 2007

speaking to the mccanns; correct and possible till they were helped to the payne apartment 5h.

no dogs; correct and possible till 02.00 hours on 4 mai 2007, later then that the dogs would be in action, but their transport would have been around 5a. there could be a little gap between the first dog teams and the second responders from 08.00 hours on 4 mai 2007.

but still, if we will and want to believe dear honest jon his story, as he told it to us, the public, he has to tell how he could know, when, where, what would happen. how he got that big exclusive. his wishes could come true, he has the answer to solve this case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.11.21 14:15

mande1270 wrote:

I thought it was you emphasizing use of the word, implying confirmation of a 01:30 telephone call.  Apologies if I misunderstood

I wrote quite a long reply on this thread yesterday but unfortunately (for me) my computer crashed when in the process of posting - I lost the whole lot.  In addition another post of mine 'disappeared' after sending, now you see it now you don't!

My response was primarily based on the inference of the word/exclamation 'mah', it stuck in my mind as I had to google, the word/expression not being familiar to me.  I thought it was you who first used it in your lengthy first post in response to my comment and now that seems to have disappeared so perhaps I was mistaken.

Please be assured, I don't dismiss, 'mah', anything without providing an explanation as to my reasoning.  Nor do any other more active members here on CMOMM so I respectfully ask that you don't dismiss the opinion of others here so readily because they don't agree with your viewpoint.  We are all researchers in our own way, CMOMM doesn't promote a group + researchers definition, we are all equal playing a part, there is no them and us!

It would appear you registered with CMOMM to defend your extensive research on the subject of Jon Clarke of the Olive Press, no one can fault you for doing that, I'm sure all those working with you fully endorse and appreciate your commendable efforts but again, we are all different and view life differently, thank goodness.  Nothing would be gained if we all agreed on every subject under the sun.

I don't intend to try and re-write my lost post, nor to again explain my opinion of Jon Clarke - suffice to say, I just don't think he's worthy of too much attention. Aside from perhaps a degree of ridicule.

Your research appears to be based on a lot of supposition, character analysis and third hand information scattered across media sources.  That's fine, who knows what you might uncover and I wish you well with your research project but somehow I think this a classic case of 2 + 2 = 5.

As I've already said, there are so many misfits embroiled in the case of missing Madeleine McCann, not only from the journalistic/media world but politicians, police former and current, medics - even friends and family?  Why single out Jon Clarke?

I think it very unlikely anyone telephoned Jon Clarke at a time that could throw suspicion over his prior knowledge of events in Praia da Luz or involvement, it seems to me he was just another journalist rushing to be the first at the crime scene.  He might be the editor of a successful [sic] ex-pat news organ but a key player in the mystery of a missing child?  I doubt it!  There are far more influential characters of interest in the complete cover-up of Madeleine McCann.

As an aside, the Telegraph article showing the publishing time of 12:01 is a default position - the myth of being the time the article went to press continues to be propagated to this day.  Confirmation of this fact can be easily researched.  If you refer back to the PJ files and other documented material, it's clear to see that informing the press back in the UK was a priority for the McCanns and their holiday group.  Such news would understandably create pandemonium for the media - telephones must have been buzzing non-stop for the first 24+ hours.

Excuse my manners - welcome !

Onwards and upwards!

ex moderator
ex moderator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.11.21 16:16

If I were you Peter I wouldn't bother wasting any more of your precious time investigating who the 'Fat Controller' is in the cover up of the death of three year old Madeleine McCann.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41845

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.11.21 16:28

You ask
Why single out Jon Clarke?

Because he has been at the forefront of the campaign to push the Abduction story from the start.
We remember he did not write a single article in his OWN newspaper until 13 October 2007 even though it
was young and struggling.
That is 6 months, which looks suspiciously like an exclusive contract with the Sun.
From that time many of the 'sightings; which were churned across the Sun, Mail and gutter press clearly started with Clarke, as did the ludicrous Angolan Bouncer and the deep trench.

He has had a far greater influence on the belief systems of the common man in the UK than merely writing for an obscure freebie in the Costa del Sol would give him.

He is, not to put too fine a point on it, right at the heart of the web of deceit and misinformation, and remains there to this day with his book, appearances down the line on Sky News with Kay Burley, the Netflix Nonsense, and various other self-aggrandising roles.

All the others can be seen clearly to be simply parroting statements from TM (Kandohla), issuing releases in a more or less coordinated manner, or have gone to ground a long time ago.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Jill Havern, Tony Bennett, sharonl and Cammerigal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.11.21 18:01

Jill Havern wrote:If I were you Peter I wouldn't bother wasting any more of your precious time investigating who the 'Fat Controller' is in the cover up of the death of three year old Madeleine McCann.
I don't think there is any chance of ever discovering that.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.11.21 19:16

But we can identify many of the Fat Contoller's chief advisers and servants, e.g.

Rebekah Brooks
Clarence Mitchell
Alex Woolfall
Brian Kennedy
Edward Smethurst
Jim Gamble

AND

Prime Ministers Tony Blair & Gordon Brown
Successive Commissioners of the Metropolitan Police
Successive Heads of MI5.

From what we know now, I would venture to suggest that Tony Blair was advised of Madeleine's death on the morning of Monday 30 April and issued immediate orders for the cover-up.

I personally think that it is of great significance that he resigned as Prime Minister days later

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cammerigal 07.11.21 21:01

Peter Mac is absolutely right in pursuing the identity of the Fat Controller as until he and his nefarious actions are exposed, the MI5 conspiracy will continue. To end it requires exposure by brave MPs under Parliamentary privilege.

The Fat Controller will be found to reside in Thames House, Millbank. Mi5 Head Quarters.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thames_House
As to which department (head of shed)? I would hazard an educated guess that it is Northern Ireland desk, by the sickening involvement of ex RUC Jim Gamble. See my earlier linked summation.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t16554-a-uk-military-intelligence-operation#404817
Cammerigal
Cammerigal

Activity : 256

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mande1270 09.11.21 6:34

Verdi wrote:
mande1270 wrote:

I thought it was you emphasizing use of the word, implying confirmation of a 01:30 telephone call.  Apologies if I misunderstood

I wrote quite a long reply on this thread yesterday but unfortunately (for me) my computer crashed when in the process of posting - I lost the whole lot.  In addition another post of mine 'disappeared' after sending, now you see it now you don't!

My response was primarily based on the inference of the word/exclamation 'mah', it stuck in my mind as I had to google, the word/expression not being familiar to me.  I thought it was you who first used it in your lengthy first post in response to my comment and now that seems to have disappeared so perhaps I was mistaken.

Please be assured, I don't dismiss, 'mah', anything without providing an explanation as to my reasoning.  Nor do any other more active members here on CMOMM so I respectfully ask that you don't dismiss the opinion of others here so readily because they don't agree with your viewpoint.  We are all researchers in our own way, CMOMM doesn't promote a group + researchers definition, we are all equal playing a part, there is no them and us!

It would appear you registered with CMOMM to defend your extensive research on the subject of Jon Clarke of the Olive Press, no one can fault you for doing that, I'm sure all those working with you fully endorse and appreciate your commendable efforts but again, we are all different and view life differently, thank goodness.  Nothing would be gained if we all agreed on every subject under the sun.

I don't intend to try and re-write my lost post, nor to again explain my opinion of Jon Clarke - suffice to say, I just don't think he's worthy of too much attention. Aside from perhaps a degree of ridicule.

Your research appears to be based on a lot of supposition, character analysis and third hand information scattered across media sources.  That's fine, who knows what you might uncover and I wish you well with your research project but somehow I think this a classic case of 2 + 2 = 5.

As I've already said, there are so many misfits embroiled in the case of missing Madeleine McCann, not only from the journalistic/media world but politicians, police former and current, medics - even friends and family?  Why single out Jon Clarke?

I think it very unlikely anyone telephoned Jon Clarke at a time that could throw suspicion over his prior knowledge of events in Praia da Luz or involvement, it seems to me he was just another journalist rushing to be the first at the crime scene.  He might be the editor of a successful [sic] ex-pat news organ but a key player in the mystery of a missing child?  I doubt it!  There are far more influential characters of interest in the complete cover-up of Madeleine McCann.

As an aside, the Telegraph article showing the publishing time of 12:01 is a default position - the myth of being the time the article went to press continues to be propagated to this day.  Confirmation of this fact can be easily researched.  If you refer back to the PJ files and other documented material, it's clear to see that informing the press back in the UK was a priority for the McCanns and their holiday group.  Such news would understandably create pandemonium for the media - telephones must have been buzzing non-stop for the first 24+ hours.

Excuse my manners - welcome !

Onwards and upwards!

could you be anymore insulting? now i realise why I did not join the forum sooner.
mande1270
mande1270

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top