The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 4 Mm11

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 4 Mm11

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 4 Regist10

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 4 Empty Re: PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed!

Post by Verdi 11.11.21 0:16

With the understandable media pandemonium in the initial stages of a missing three year old child holidaying on foreign soil with her family, it's nigh on impossible to pin point the original source of headline news.  As the disappearance occurred away from the child's country of residence the natural assumption would be news from a central source, a press agency, which would explain the later dispersal of news reported on Saturday 5th May 2007 - here I refer to the British press.

But..

Maddie: Rachael Mampilly interview at Leicestershire Police Headquarters – part II/III

0.00.06 1578 'Okay the time is one forty seven pm and thats on Wednesday the ninth of April, two thousand and eight. We're in an interview room at Leicestershire Police Force Headquarters. I'm DC 1578 Andrew GIERC of the Leicestershire Major Crime Unit. Would you give me your full name and date of birth please''

Reply 'Er Rachael Mariamma Jean MAMPILLY, eleventh of the eleventh, seventy'.

1578 'Thank you very much. This is the second interview of today Rachael and we've discussed over the first interview, the build up to the holiday, the association of the group and you've then taken us through a summary of daily routines, upon arrival at the Resort and we've gone into some detail in respect of the activities on Thursday the third of May, two thousand and seven, the day of course that Madeleine disappeared'.

Reply 'Mmm mmm'.

1578 'I have a list of questions here from the Portuguese Authorities that I'd like to go through with you. Firstly, could you clarify to me please your mobile phone number''

Reply 'Yeah ........

'And is that the number you had in Praia''

Reply 'Yes, mm yeah'.

00.01.45 1578 'Okay. Do you know who the user is of a mobile number, .......

Reply 'No, ......

1578 'No, you've just says ... could it have been a Portuguese number''

Reply 'Erm, just say it again''

1578 '...'.

Reply '...'.

1578 '......''

Reply 'No, no idea, I mean I've got my phone, I could look'.

1578 'Okay, do you have it with you''

Reply 'I do yeah but, is there any way'.

1578 'This phone number'.

Reply 'Yeah, is it a number that I rang''

1578 'Called yourself'.

Reply 'Right'.

1578 'At twenty two thirty six twenty five hours on the fourth of the fifth, so on the Friday'.

Reply 'On Friday'.

1578 'Just after ten thirty in the evening'.

Reply 'Erm, erm okay well let me just have a look at my mums number, oh thats, that ends in ..., thats not right is it, erm 7, what did it end in again''

1578 'It ends in 3319'.

Reply '...., erm, erm did you say it called me, or I called it''

1578 'That number called your mobile'.

Reply 'Ten thirty, (inaudible), well I don't know, the only people that, well I think the only people I spoke to, I know that a client did ring me one of the days but it wouldn't have been ten thirty at night, erm it was either that Friday or the following Friday to cancel an interview that was happening but I mean that wouldn't have been at ten thirty at night, erm I would think, I mean I suppose it could, it might have been a Journalist, because on the night that Madeleine disappeared, on the Thursday, a friend of mine, or friends of Matts and mine, Kath and James LANDALE and James LANDALE's a BBC News erm and at the time he was like Political Correspondent, erm I saw him the other night actually reading the news on BBC News 24 but I rang him, or I rang his wife Kath cos I had her mobile number, erm basically to say you know that Madeleine had gone missing, was there any way that we could get it on the news and that was, that was on the Thursday night, so I suppose and it was the loc, it was the, was it the Local Elections or something happening that day''

00.05.56 1578 'I dont know'.

Reply 'There were some sort of Elections, must have been Local Elections and James was out, away reporting on that but anyway Kath put me in touch with him and I spoke to him and I spoke to a couple of people on the BBC News 24 desk, so I mean you know, it must'.

1578 'That was on the Thursday evening''

Reply 'That was on the Thursday night'.

1578 'What time would that have been''

Reply 'Well that was sort of you know, midnight after midnight (inaudible)'.

1578 'And this was just after ten thirty pm, twenty two thirty six''

Reply 'On the thir, but that was on the fourth''

1578 'Yes sorry you're correct on the fourth, Friday so'.

Reply 'Yeah, I mean it could have been somebody calling I suppose in relation to that possibly, erm but otherwise, I mean I only really spoke to you know, sort of my mum and sort of you know, close friends and family, erm and then you know, well Kath, Kath, James' wife and then James rang me and I think I rang him back and then a couple of people from the BBC News 24 rang, but that was the Thursday night'.

00.07.10 1578 'Okay'.

Reply 'Erm and actually I do remember actually, on the Friday, my phone went a lot with lots of different BBC people ringing at various times, so that could have gone on until the evening'.

1578 'Alright then, we move on. Who is the user of phone number ......''

Reply '... erm'.

1578 'There are a number of text exchanges between you and that person both ways'.

Reply 'Right'.

1578 'On the second of the fifth and also fourth of the fifth, one, two, three, four, five, there were six messages, exchanges on the second'.

Reply 'Okay right'.

1578 'And five exchanges on the fourth'.

Reply 'Erm'.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

thinking

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

crusader and Chambers like this post

Back to top Go down

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 4 Empty Re: PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed!

Post by Verdi 11.11.21 0:23

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 4 Scre1979

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.11.21 0:43

ex moderator
ex moderator

Cammerigal and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mande1270 29.12.21 10:25

is it ironic then that Alex Trelinski also worked for Radio Leicester?
mande1270
mande1270

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.12.21 11:57

All these coincidences keep right on coming!

I'm sorry to soil PeterMac's important place here on CMOMM with tales of 'The Olive Oyl Press'. I can only liken it to the stench of dirty nappies left overnight in a car boot.

This set off alarm bells recently..

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 4 Scre2086

Fiona Govan wrote extensively for The Telegraph covering the story of Madeleine McCann's disappearance back in 2007/2008. More accurately I should say she propagated the team McCann narrative.

Now look where she is - working alongside Jon Clarke, not that I can say that's a good career move but govan the opportunity, I would rather downsize in the beauty and sun of Spain than trust my luck upsizing in the depressing cold and wet slushy England.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.12.21 12:03

And then some..

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 4 Scre2087

That word again..

MISSING MADDIE Madeleine McCann’s parents reveal hunt for daughter is ‘like Groundhog day’ as they face 15th Christmas without her

Tracey Kandohla Niamh Cavanagh

19:35, 24 Dec 2021Updated: 1:44, 25 Dec 2021

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17139440/madeleine-mccann-parents-hunt-daughter-groundhog-day/

Funny that innit?

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 4 1f3b6 'Who let the hogs out ....'  PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 4 1f3b6

music

NB:  Sorry I can't copy over the Olive Press stuff 'n nonsense - I don't/won't subscribe.  Second thoughts strike that, I'm not in the least bit sorry.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 29.12.21 13:48

Verdi wrote:And then some..

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 4 Scre2087

That word again..

MISSING MADDIE Madeleine McCann’s parents reveal hunt for daughter is ‘like Groundhog day’ as they face 15th Christmas without her

Tracey Kandohla Niamh Cavanagh

19:35, 24 Dec 2021Updated: 1:44, 25 Dec 2021

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17139440/madeleine-mccann-parents-hunt-daughter-groundhog-day/

Funny that innit?

PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 4 1f3b6 'Who let the hogs out ....'  PeterMac's FREE ebook: Two new chapters coming up this weekend - not to be missed! - Page 4 1f3b6

music

NB:  Sorry I can't copy over the Olive Press stuff 'n nonsense - I don't/won't subscribe.  Second thoughts strike that, I'm not in the least bit sorry.

We don't do fake news on this forum anyway. As for the owner, Fake news super-journo with the time machine, Jon Clarke, has most of us blocked on Twitter.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top