The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gonçalo Amaral New Book:  General Discussion.  - Page 8 Mm11

Gonçalo Amaral New Book:  General Discussion.  - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gonçalo Amaral New Book:  General Discussion.  - Page 8 Mm11

Gonçalo Amaral New Book:  General Discussion.  - Page 8 Regist10

Gonçalo Amaral New Book: General Discussion.

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gonçalo Amaral New Book:  General Discussion.  - Page 8 Empty Re: Gonçalo Amaral New Book: General Discussion.

Post by crusader 03.12.21 15:33

G Amaral has as much right as anyone else to write a book on Madeleine's disappearance, more actually as he was the lead investigator.

Maybe we will find out why he said a German paedophile would be blamed.

All will be revealed in time.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5568

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral New Book:  General Discussion.  - Page 8 Empty Hmmm

Post by Ross 11 04.12.21 9:58

@crusader @verdi

Nope I have not read the book, albeit the first one as it was wrote not long after the four or five months he had served? All info would be in the files which were finally translated in 2008 I think. So his first book, maybe I should read it, but coming from the perspective of it’s in the files why would anyone need to? 

Was he not writing the book though whilst he was serving though?
Ross 11
Ross 11

Activity : 10

Cammerigal dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral New Book:  General Discussion.  - Page 8 Empty Re: Gonçalo Amaral New Book: General Discussion.

Post by crusader 04.12.21 10:17

Why not read the first book? @Ross 11 it's here on this forum.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5568

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.12.21 11:44

@Ross 11

Hmmm .... I hope you didn't join this forum only two days ago to bash Dr Amaral.

If you haven't read Dr Amaral's first nor second book and say you think it not worth your while, this discussion is not going to lead anywhere is it.

I wish you well.

bow3

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Silverspeed and Cammerigal like this post

Ross 11 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cammerigal 04.12.21 23:56

Ross 11 wrote:@verdi I doubt it. 14 years later and a new book and on what exactly? He has not worked on anything  for the police and if it is of real evidence he would be required by law to send that evidence to be examined, more fruitful ridiculous thinking to claim guilt

We should consider why you didn't apply your undermining criticism in the context of the Jon Clarke's book 'My search for Madeleine'. There are plenty of opportunities on this forum, but no, lets take a weak shot against G Amaral.
But then, it doesn't fit the paid agenda of a white ant does it?

Toodle pip!
Cammerigal
Cammerigal

Activity : 256

Jill Havern, sharonl, Silverspeed, crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.12.21 0:21

Amen ^^^ !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.12.21 14:05

Can I please ask one or both our resident forum Portuguese/English translators to let me know if you intend to continue the translation of passages from Gonçalo Amaral's latest book.

As it stands, it's pointless to have a few threads running consecutively without any movement.  Have to say I'm disappointed the book hasn't attracted greater attention but such is life

If interest has waned and translation has come to a stop, I will merge the threads into one.

Let me know - thanks thumbsup .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.12.21 14:15

Meanwhile, sorry to debase Dr Amaral's own space on the forum, members please feel free to pick the bones of this one beyond an inch of it's implanted sinew - until nothing is left.

reading

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t17164-fact-track-my-search-for-madeleine-by-jon-clarke-of-the-olive-press#442107

All's fair in love and war here on CMOMM - we don't give preferential treatment..

bignono

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral New Book:  General Discussion.  - Page 8 Empty Nooooo

Post by Ross 11 19.12.21 11:37

Hi Verdi, 

No I did not, in fact it was brought to everyone’s attention regarding bruckner and Amarals new book, so my intention is purely to question why 14 years later to write a book. As I mentioned in my previous post where is this info coming from, as workers said and quoted we are not worried about GA thoughts as he is in not involved in the current ongoing German investigation which includes Madeleine McCann. And to the person who wrote about Jon Clarke this is a GA thread not Jon Clarke. I thought this forum was for ideas and discussion, quite obviously the only discussion allowed is anti McCann. I know other forums exist in support of the McCanns but I have not joined, I was hoping to have serious dialogue about GA new book, yes I am critical because it makes no sense which I have in the last five or six months became interested. In my opinion he was the lead coordinator and of respect no copper should ever get to write a book as they take an oath, none of you answered my question in regards to the timing and release of the book years ago. If the McCanns are guilty I would expect verifiable undeniable evidence. Clearly this isn’t the case, this thread seems to be continuing a blame game. This is also a thread of a forum not a general literature of science. Just people expressing opinions, believe it or not am not pro or anti but neutral, so bring something that is evidential. Sorry for the long reply!
Ross 11
Ross 11

Cammerigal and Vera Krista dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral New Book:  General Discussion.  - Page 8 Empty @camamwregal

Post by Ross 11 19.12.21 11:46

Si have just wrote a post, quite frankly I don’t care about Jon Clarke, the thread is in relation to GA, where I feel necessary I will comment, so stop you’re sarcatstic comments and answer the posts about GA
Ross 11
Ross 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.12.21 12:49

Ross 11 wrote:Hi Verdi, 

No I did not, in fact it was brought to everyone’s attention regarding bruckner and Amarals new book, so my intention is purely to question why 14 years later to write a book. As I mentioned in my previous post where is this info coming from, as workers said and quoted we are not worried about GA thoughts as he is in not involved in the current ongoing German investigation which includes Madeleine McCann. And to the person who wrote about Jon Clarke this is a GA thread not Jon Clarke. I thought this forum was for ideas and discussion, quite obviously the only discussion allowed is anti McCann. I know other forums exist in support of the McCanns but I have not joined, I was hoping to have serious dialogue about GA new book, yes I am critical because it makes no sense which I have in the last five or six months became interested. In my opinion he was the lead coordinator and of respect no copper should ever get to write a book as they take an oath, none of you answered my question in regards to the timing and release of the book years ago. If the McCanns are guilty I would expect verifiable undeniable evidence. Clearly this isn’t the case, this thread seems to be continuing a blame game. This is also a thread of a forum not a general literature of science. Just people expressing opinions, believe it or not am not pro or anti but neutral, so bring something that is evidential. Sorry for the long reply!
Whilst it's true that this forum has many opinions, clearly you haven't looked at all our research threads...particularly, for example, where we've put it all together in a letter to the Portuguese Prosecutor:  
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14979-letter-to-portugal-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-new-evidence-of-what-happened-to-her

So, I bring something evidential to the table for you to dine upon.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41845

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.12.21 12:51

Ooooooo!  Hello again Ross 11, always nice to see your back smilie

Can we first establish - no you didn't what?  Then I thank you for enlightening the forum and guest readers what this very important thread is about .... Gonçalo Amaral's new book yes.  It deserves greater attention than it seems to be attracting.   Much obliged to you bow2 !

Apart from that, I haven't the vaguest idea what you are talking about but please feel free to come again when you've purchased and read Dr Amaral's book.  Until then I don't think your comments have any value.  The full content of the book needs to be read before analyzing why when where and who and a reminder to you, Dr Amaral is at liberty to publish a book pulling the case files together with developments over the years.  More than you can say for any of the other imposters who have dared publish a book making money and advancing their careers on the back of a little lost three year old child, either through bias or lack of case detail.  If your looking for arrow fodder look no further than them to target  angry

You will find threads on each and every one of them here on CMOMM but if you need any help navigating the forum as a new member fell free to ask.  Team admin are at your disposal.

Members are not obliged to read nor comment about Jon Clarke of the Olive Press, if however they feel the urge the link has been provided - you could think of it as a counterbalance if it helps your understanding - your choice.

So, until the next time .... seasons greetings to you!

wreath

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 11 19.12.21 13:42

Hi Verdi,

I am using an old iphone whilst writing, so sorry if none makes sense. Plus its matchday in newcastle and we are playing man city. So thought process is already negative however as i mentioned jon clarke has nothing to do with this thread as someone quite mentioned why have i attacked GA. To reiterate i am not attacking GA but questioning his book which no one knows about. Can you not directly contact himself? I have commented on this thread becoming a new member on a forum which is something i have not done before. I can see all other sections such as dna, timeline theories etc but because this book has come out i wonder why it is important. Lets remember a child is missing, and no real evidence at this time implicates 'parents' or anyone else
Ross 11
Ross 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.12.21 14:30

I am using an old iphone whilst writing, so sorry if none makes sense. Plus its matchday in newcastle and we are playing man city. So thought process is already negative  however as i mentioned jon clarke has nothing to do with this thread as someone quite mentioned why have i attacked GA. To reiterate i am not attacking GA but questioning his book which no one knows about. Can you not directly contact himself? I have commented on this thread becoming a new member on a forum which is something i have not done before. I can see all other sections such as dna, timeline theories etc but because this book has come out i wonder why it is important. Lets remember a child is missing, and no real evidence at this time implicates 'parents' or anyone else

Well be that as it may, as I said - perhaps we could continue this discussion when you have purchased and read Dr Amaral's book.

It is the only way forward.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.12.21 14:51

Ross 11
" To reiterate i am not attacking GA but questioning his book which no one knows about. "

What precisely do you mean by this?   Many of us HAVE the book, and have read it either in the original or in translation, which is available on the net for anyone with the will to find it.

It is long, and extremely detailed, and picks apart the alleged case against Brückner, specifically showing how Clarke has misinterpreted a lot of what he found, and that he simply missed much more.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16599

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cammerigal 20.12.21 7:46

@Ross 11
Even with a modern iphone, you don't make sense and display an inability to research a subject and provide an evidenced argument. You may wish to blame Thatcher for your inadequate education, if you like. PS what is sarcatstic?
I thought you had crawled back to the underworld, like the other McCann white ant grubs after your last feeble dig at Dr Amaral's book (that you hadn't read), but I was wrong.

Anyway, you teed up a football analogy, with a touch of schadenfreude. Your soccer team Newcastle United 'toon McCann' were comprehensively battered 4 nil by the Champions of England, Manchester City with their Portuguese players Cancelo and Diaz scoring. Oh the irony of it.
Relegation looms for your team and defeat in the European Court of Justice for the McCanns in 2022 and, you have  no credible help from die mannschaft [aka Gundogan, Herr Wolters and the fellow Germans].

PS I didn't even mention the cricket, where England have been well and truly rooted in the ashes by Australia [google Aussie slang]. A most unfortunate name for an English captain when touring down under. I think you and your team are well and truly rooted too.
Cammerigal
Cammerigal

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 11 22.12.21 11:28

Cammerigal wrote:@Ross 11
Even with a modern iphone, you don't make sense and display an inability to research a subject and provide an evidenced argument. You may wish to blame Thatcher for your inadequate education, if you like. PS what is sarcatstic?
I thought you had crawled back to the underworld, like the other McCann white ant grubs after your last feeble dig at Dr Amaral's book (that you hadn't read), but I was wrong.

Anyway, you teed up a football analogy, with a touch of schadenfreude. Your soccer team Newcastle United 'toon McCann' were comprehensively battered 4 nil by the Champions of England, Manchester City with their Portuguese players Cancelo and Diaz scoring. Oh the irony of it.
Relegation looms for your team and defeat in the European Court of Justice for the McCanns in 2022 and, you have  no credible help from die mannschaft [aka Gundogan, Herr Wolters and the fellow Germans].

PS I didn't even mention the cricket, where England have been well and truly rooted in the ashes by Australia [google Aussie slang]. A most unfortunate name for an English captain when touring down under. I think you and your team are well and truly rooted too.
You are without doubt a nasty individual hell bent on hating anyone that seems to question goncala amaral. New revelations, well why has the police not provided this? It may come as a suprise but bruckner is laying on egg shells at the moment. 

And you talk about research  its football not soccer, and in 2 years time newcastle will be winning everything just about the time bruckner is charged. Am suprised you have not created a go fund me. 

Again you talk about research and my iphone, it is on predictive text, it s nice to know you're psychic abilities are at play. You really are a condescending person. 

Research what? Just because i have not read his book, if their is such dire information at play tell me rather than make me read a book based on profit! 

Toodle pip! Lmao get a life will you. Is this youre life desperate to call out parents who have lost a child?
Ross 11
Ross 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.12.21 14:50

well ross11, if you use the wrong spelling for the name of an author, it is not your first outdated iphone, that makes you can not find that book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.12.21 14:21

If you went to a good school 'football' is what you would probably call rugby.
'Rugger v soccer'
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16599

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral New Book:  General Discussion.  - Page 8 Empty What?

Post by Ross 11 30.12.21 12:13

PeterMac wrote:If you went to a good school 'football' is what you would probably call rugby.
'Rugger v soccer'
What has this got to do with anything? No one in any school would call it soccer. And my school for my year got into the semi finals of all england cup and was the best acchieving school public for science. You have me on a rant now peter. Btw private schools in newcastle dominate rugby, sorry for going to a public one. 

Anyways, i have not got round to read ga book, will do soon, im sure 1/3 of it was based on bruckner and german investigation, lets see how that turns out.
Ross 11
Ross 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 11 30.12.21 12:17

onehand wrote:well ross11, if you use the wrong spelling for the name of an author, it is not your first outdated iphone, that makes you can not find that book.
Sorry that does not satisfy you, does it satisfy you that false leaked information to portuguese press satisfy you? New revelations that no one knows about satisfy you? Lmao
Ross 11
Ross 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.12.21 12:22

Ross 11 wrote:
PeterMac wrote:If you went to a good school 'football' is what you would probably call rugby.
'Rugger v soccer'
What has this got to do with anything? No one in any school would call it soccer. And my school for my year got into the semi finals of all england cup and was the best acchieving school public for science. You have me on a rant now peter. Btw private schools in newcastle dominate rugby, sorry for going to a public one. 

Anyways, i have not got round to read ga book, will do soon, im sure 1/3 of it was based on bruckner and german investigation, lets see how that turns out.

Your back again ....

As and wen u cum back having read ga book please feel 3 to >>>

Meanwhile....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.12.21 12:30

Goodbye Ross 11.

As much as I'm enjoying your inimitable wit and wisdom lmao, time for your exit.

banned

Tell all your friends.

Until the next time byebye

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.06.22 1:47

“What kidnap?” Maddie detective gives interview as mainstream warns “investigation could be dropped if missing evidence isn’t found”

By
Natasha Donn - 26th June 2020

Gonçalo Amaral, the detective whose theory on what happened to Madeleine McCann sparked a massive court battle with the missing child’s parents, has finally spoken about the media ‘circus’ involving latest suspect Christian Brueckner.

Almost the minute he did so, Rogério Alves – the Portuguese lawyer representing Kate and Gerry McCann – dismissed his input as ‘fantasy’.

Shortly afterwards reports started churning out the suggestion that ‘the whole investigation could be dropped unless missing evidence isn’t found”.

Said the Sun in another of its ‘exclusives’ on the case: “NO CHARGE Madeleine McCann suspect may NOT be charged admit German prosecutors despite ‘concrete evidence”.

Within the text, the concrete evidence is explained as (little more than) German police being “convinced” of Brueckner’s guilt.

As Amaral has said since the ‘early days’ when he was removed from the investigation for his inconvenient approach, it really is time for a serious probe.

Anyone who has followed this mystery through the ups and down of the last 13 years will recall that many others have called for a serious investigation – from former Metropolitan Police chief Colin Sutton, to the group of ‘armchair detectives’ often dismissed as conspiracy theorists (click here).

Amaral gave his interview to ‘local’ newspaper ‘Jornal do Centro’, following a TV slot last weekend where he suggested German investigators actually ‘released’ questionable images when they trailed their quest for ‘the smoking gun’ that would nail Brueckner to “the deed” (click here).

The Portuguese-registered camper van that Brueckner drove when living in the Algarve back in the early 2000s was not white and yellow, as police images have shown, said Amaral. It was covered in childish graffiti.

The stills of the very different-looking camper were shown to news anchor José Alberto Carvalho and beamed to the television audience.

“Is it that the German authorities came to the conclusion that in 2007 the vehicle was painted white? Who told them that?” Quizzed Amaral.

“Could it be that German or British authorities – because I don’t know who did this, it certainly didn’t come from Portugal – could it be that they released this to try and check information? See if anyone called up to say, ‘I saw that vehicle’ when of course they couldn’t have because the van looked different then..?”

Amaral also questioned the images of Brueckner splashed across the world’s press. They were relatively recent. None showed him as he had been in 2007, and “people change”, said the former detective who has himself changed radically over 13 complicated years.

The bottom line of Amaral’s discourse remains that Brueckner has been chosen as an ‘almost perfect suspect’.

“As the parents said it was a pedophile from the start, a pedophile has had to be found”, he told Carvalho – adding that the only detail that would make Bruecker ‘more perfect’ as a suspect would be “if he was dead”.

Little has been said in the British press about Amaral’s latest comments.

Nothing has been reported on his insistence that the kidnap theory is “the one where the least evidence actually exists”.

Focus in the mainstream now is that despite the media brouhaha, charges may never be brought against Christian Brueckner – for the simple reason that nothing but circumstantial evidence links him to the disappearance from Praia da Luz 13 years ago of Madeleine McCann.

Brueckner’s lawyers meantime are pushing for their client’s release from jail where he has already served ⅔ of a drug sentence.

natasha.donn@algarveresident.com

https://www.portugalresident.com/what-kidnap-maddie-detective-gives-interview-as-mainstream-warns-investigation-could-be-dropped-if-missing-evidence-isnt-found/

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral New Book:  General Discussion.  - Page 8 Empty Goncalo Amaral new book. NO MORE LIES

Post by garfy 25.09.22 20:00

Now online in English

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cSWCnOaJGamIHXfE23w_P_UpOmf9mbfJ/view?fbclid=IwAR2o27ucevFkt4qgz2HGv_AvdY0g_K1WLa50HSxjbc9fcZ2I8ST99yPScto
garfy

Activity : 248

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top