The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Mm11

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Mm11

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Regist10

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann'

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Empty Re: Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann'

Post by Jill Havern 04.09.21 7:08

And on Olive Press fakebook...

https://www.facebook.com/OlivePressNewspaper/posts/4416048591789041

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41624

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Empty Re: Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann'

Post by Jill Havern 04.09.21 7:26

Gawd knows how many new chapters Jon Clarke's new bewk is going to produce for PeterMac's e-book  big grin

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 04.09.21 7:39

'Sky News veteran crime correspondent Martin Brunt praised the book as 'tirelessly researched', adding:   " it told me a lot of things I didn't know about the case." '

Really?

So what the hell has Brunty been doing for the last fourteen years then?

Roll on GA's new book, then we might get some new insights.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Jill Havern, Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.09.21 8:57

GA has permitted us to announce that his new book is being printed, and will be released on 2nd October.
Details of the Cover, the Title and the Publisher will be released soon.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jill Havern, Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.09.21 8:58

Jill Havern wrote:Gawd knows how many new chapters Jon Clarke's new bewk is going to produce for PeterMac's e-book  big grin

The problem with that is that someone will actually have to buy one.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.09.21 9:11

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Jc_my_10

I love how even Donal Macintyre is giving Jon Clarke a positive review...says it all really   titter

He looks like he's trying hard not to laugh at the ridiculousness of what he's saying, especially when he said the abductors cleaned the apartment. All in ca. 1 minute and 20 seconds....it would take longer than that just to find a bucket and fill it with hot soapy water.

Poor Maddie with all these opportunists making money out of her  singlerose

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.09.21 9:18

Never judge a book by its cover ? ? 
Certainly not by the back cover, where the very first sentence is a LIE

Jon Clarke was the first journalist at the scene when Madeleine McCann went missing in 2007 . . .

No Jon, you were not. You were at least the 6th, as everyone in the world can see from the YouTube 
newsreel clips of you looking over the shoulders of the others.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.09.21 9:32

PeterMac wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:Gawd knows how many new chapters Jon Clarke's new bewk is going to produce for PeterMac's e-book  big grin

The problem with that is that someone will actually have to buy one.
I'd read Clarke's book, for the benefit of the forum, but he'd have to pay me. Guinea pigs don't suffer for no reward.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 04.09.21 10:47

It will probably have more holes in the storyline than the “bullet ridden” car in Brückners factory!
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2526

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.09.21 13:04

'Sky News veteran crime correspondent Martin Brunt praised the book as 'tirelessly researched', adding: " it told me a lot of things I didn't know about the case." '

I strongly believe that to be a bit of a porky.

Jon Clarke's reputation thus far has proved to be less than reliable, economic with truth springs to mind.

I doubt Brunt ever said such a thing - why would he? Or maybe he's just been misquoted, the press has a nasty habit of rearranging words to produce an entirely new meaning.

Over the years I've been very lenient towards Martin Brunt, I truly think he's just doing his job. I don't think he's on board the good ship T-Mac, he's become a target by association - the Murdoch empire. Whatever, I don't think he'd be daft enough to put his name to this work of fiction.

Learn something from Jon Clarke? Don't make me laugh oh go on .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.09.21 13:17

PeterMac wrote:GA has permitted us to announce that his new book is being printed, and will be released on 2nd October.
Details of the Cover, the Title and the Publisher will be released soon.

Now that is a book I will buy!

drinks

All in a good cause, more than you can say for the other bloke!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.09.21 13:30

Verdi wrote:
'Sky News veteran crime correspondent Martin Brunt praised the book as 'tirelessly researched', adding:   " it told me a lot of things I didn't know about the case." '

I strongly believe that to be a bit of a porky.

Jon Clarke's reputation thus far has proved to be less than reliable, economic with truth springs to mind.

I doubt Brunt ever said such a thing - why would he?  Or maybe he's just been misquoted, the press has a nasty habit of rearranging words to produce an entirely new meaning.

Over the years I've been very lenient towards Martin Brunt, I truly think he's just doing his job.  I don't think he's on board the good ship T-Mac, he's become a target by association - the Murdoch empire.  Whatever, I don't think he'd be daft enough to put his name to this work of fiction.

Learn something from Jon Clarke?  Don't make me laugh oh go on .
Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Jc_my_11

Brunt is quoted on the front cover...be a bit dodgy to do that without permission.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.09.21 13:34

Then he's a bigger idiot than he's portrayed.

I retract anything I've said in his support until further notice - and possibly longer ....

Further thought - maybe Brunt is taking the pith. he can't possibly be serious, not with a straight face.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.09.21 13:44

Isn't 2nd October Dr Amaral's birthday?

party celebrate cheerleader clapping bow2 salute

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.09.21 16:20

I have done the unthinkable, and ordered one from Amazon.
Let is not be said that we do not have open minds, or that we are not willing
to consider new evidence or new ways of interpreting the existing evidence.

I shall gut it, and let the forum know what it contains.
Extracts for Research and Deeper understanding may be posted as well.

I have hand sanitiser, and may wear a mask !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.09.21 16:41

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Scre1866

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MY-SEARCH-MADELEINE-Reporters-Harrowing/dp/B09F1CZH1X/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1630769685&sr=1-1

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 04.09.21 17:03

You can review this crime fiction novel on Amazon. I doubt that they'd print mine so i'll post it here

The first lie on this botched attempt to once again manipulate people into believing that Madeleine was abducted, appears on the front cover where this clown claims to have been the first journalist on the scene. We have seen him change many of his tall tales more times than the McCanns themselves. And lets be honest, he only wrote this novel for two reasons, firstly to stitch up patsy Christian Bruekner and secondly because SNR Amaral who wrote The truth of the lie, based on the actual facts of the case, is bringing his second one out in October.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.09.21 17:21

If I may quote from Chapter 31,  Clarke , Olive Press, Lies and Videotape
https://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2016/01/chapter-31-jon-clarke-olive-press-lies.html

I quote from three long articles in the Olive Press, and from his words in the Netflix Nonsense-umentary

"We find a series of direct statements
            He arrived about 11:45am
            He was the only reporter till late that evening
            He was the first journalist on the scene
            Kate [Kay] Burley was there
            He walked into the apartment
            He did not walk into the apartment
            He met the McCanns in the apartment
            He met the McCanns as they were leaving
            He introduced himself, and told them he would do everything to help
            He introduced himself, and they said ‘Hi’, and may have said ‘thanks for coming’
            There were no dogs until late afternoon
            The Portuguese police charged the McCanns

What is truly astonishing about this whole series of statements is not merely that some contradict others.   It is that there is documentary evidence available in the public domain in the form of professionally recorded contemporaneous Video, which proves beyond a reasonable doubt that every one of those statements is untrue.
And Clarke, a professional journalist who has access to the internet and to search engines as we all do, must be fully aware that his lies can be, and will be exposed."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Nina, Cammerigal and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 04.09.21 17:31

Oh Dear,

Why is that book advertised underneath Jon's novel?

Why is this is true crime when it should be in crime fiction?

The idiot has put on his cover, a photograph of a man who has not even been questioned in connection with Madeleines' disappearance. If Brueckner is not a willing patsy, can he sue Clarke?

Extract from Jon Clarke's new book: 'My Search for Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Untitl11
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.09.21 17:39

You forgot to mention money, Sharon.

Jon has replied on Fakebook so at least we now know what the book's about.

Jon Clarke
Jill Havern/peter macloud and Tony Bennett (all warned and tackled by UK police and courts over lies and claims about the McCanns) - anyone interested can buy the book and read all about this tragic trio… a Ukip supporter, a retired detective and a driving instructor. No one should believe a word from trolls like them

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 04.09.21 17:48

big grin Ok Mrs Troll,

Should we have a Facebook group or blog set up to review this novel? We may get a good few thousand more trolls to join us.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.09.21 17:52

He has given the forum some publicity. He's a kind little moron.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.09.21 17:57

sharonl wrote:big grin   Ok Mrs Troll,

Should we have a Facebook group or blog set up to review this novel?  We may get a good few thousand more trolls to join us.
big grin That would be a splendid idea if I may say so.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.09.21 18:07

A Facebook group would be good I think...

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 04.09.21 18:09

Jill Havern wrote:A Facebook group would be good I think...

Yes, more traffic.

What will we call it?

Can we use Skouliki's pics? big grin
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top