The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 3 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 3 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 3 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 3 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Secondthoughts2 12.09.20 4:15

Brueckner – A Bum Steer?

Christian B's lawyer Friedrich Fulscher said:

"Hazel B has said the perpetrator had a noticeable tattoo or birthmark on his right buttock, but you can exclude Christian B because he doesn't have anything like that."

Looks like this one can be solved if they just ask Brueckner to drop his drawers!

Mr Fulscher, who didn't represent him (Brueckner) at the rape trial (of elderly American lady), believes Christian B was convicted on thin prosecution evidence.

Reading the above it would appear that way.  I had initially thought in the case in question that there had been video evidence.  Seems not!

Seems too that the prosecutor this time around (Maddie case) can't get his hands on ANY evidence let alone the thin stuff!

From Brueckner's bum to that other bum - Brunt said:

"In fact, one source told me that Christian B may be no better a suspect for Madeleine's abduction than two other principle targets."

So, Bum Brunt didn't give name of his source. 
He casually drops in that CB no better a suspect than two other principle targets. (one deceased)

Is it possible in law to have three (and not one) unrelated principal suspects?  

And, looks like Brunt having travelled far and wide, from doorstep of Brenda Leyland all across Europe to cover this case, didn't, at the end of his quest find answer to his question - 'Have they got the right man this time?

Brunt concluded (Sky News Report) :

"If the prosecutor can’t find the evidence he needs and has to rule out Christian Brueckner where would that leave the mystery of what happened to Madeleine McCann Still a mystery or an unhappy conclusion with questions that might never be answered?"

And there you have it.  As ever, with the aid of Brunt and Sky - Mission Mitchell accomplished?

• German prosecutor can continue with his Maddie Murder Mystery.
  • Brueckner if not charged, will forevermore be associated/suspected of the abduction/murder of Maddie McCann.  McCanns will forevermore be able to continue claiming Maddie was abducted by one of the many principal suspects who had gathered outside their apartment for the Praia da Luz Paedophile Convention sponsored by a local mobile phone company.
  • Metropolitan Police can continue to claim funding annually to solve mystery so that there is no unhappy conclusion with questions that might never be answered

We couldn't have that now could we?  

Maybe Met could start with Kate McCanns 40 or so unanswered questions?

Brueckner?  Definitely a bum steer.
Secondthoughts2
Secondthoughts2

Activity : 88

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 3 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by PeterMac 12.09.20 9:04

And Brunt also said, and I wrote it down
"It would be wrong to describe Christian B(rückner) as the ONLY suspect."

[Spoke to Fülscher earlier, and he also detects that the press is changing direction]
Let us never forget that Brunt - who incidentally was in PdL for 10 days right at the start and did not speak to the McCanns in all that time [why not?] gave us 100% DNA match and lots of other stuff before he changed tack completely and became a News Corp. acolyte.

Is he realising he has been duped ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.09.20 10:16

Verdi wrote:Martin Brunt is not the focus here, he's just a crime reporter for Sky News.  
Yes, I know this.

I was just laughing at his "my search for the truth" statement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxHeadroom 12.09.20 10:23

Verdi wrote:My interest here is what Herr Wolter has to say and the counter attack by the German prisoners lawyer.  Particularly the former.

The case of missing Madeleine McCann is, on the surface, still an active investigation in Portugal - assisted by the UK police under the guise of Operation Grange.  Make no mistake, the UK are in no position to investigate a crime, in this case the alleged abduction of Madeleine McCann, where Portugal retains primacy.

The police in the developed world only consult the media if they require assistance with an investigation, like help from the public.  If the quotes in media reports are true then Wolter is not doing only that.  He has continuously given out hints of unevidenced claims of certain guilt - in short, his approach has been very unprofessional.
The behavior by Wolters has been very unprofessional from the start. While at the beginning, it might have seemed that they were really onto something (at least for the ones who still believe the abduction theory) and were  just holding back the final evidence, it more and more became obvious that it was obviously a big bluff and that what they have is thin and circumstantial. The only thing that they have still seems to be the phone call he made while being close to the Ocean Club logging into a phone cell in the PdL area. They always did as if they had more in hand and just needed the final evidence, but this turned out to be false, as everything that came up afterwards were dubios claims and speculations by questionable witnesses and revelations about CB's past that didn't have anything to do with Madeleine and were just feeding the gutter press. They still haven't got anything to tie him to the case, but keep claiming that they have evidence that Madeleine is dead (Of course they do, it has been proven by Eddie and Keela 13 years ago).

I remain unconvinced about this latest revelation.  Someone or something is pulling Wolter's strings.  This is yet another elaborate deception orchestrated by a source close to ....

I wouldn't go that far into conspiracy theory territory. My guess is that they found out about the phone call and CB's past and thought they were really onto solving Europe's most notorious unsolved missing person case, but leaned out of the window way too far and ended up embarrassing themselves completely. Plus, they probably searched for something to keep CB in prison for as long as they can, as he had chances of getting out a short time later and the final verdict for the ten-year prison penalty in the case of the rape in Portugal was pending.
MaxHeadroom
MaxHeadroom

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.09.20 10:38

MaxHeadroom wrote:
I remain unconvinced about this latest revelation.  Someone or something is pulling Wolter's strings.  This is yet another elaborate deception orchestrated by a source close to ....
I wouldn't go that far into conspiracy theory territory. My guess is that they found out about the phone call and CB's past and thought they were really onto solving Europe's most notorious unsolved missing person case, but leaned out of the window way too far and ended up embarrassing themselves completely. Plus, they probably searched for something to keep CB in prison for as long as they can, as he had chances of getting out a short time later and the final verdict for the ten-year prison penalty in the case of the rape in Portugal was pending.
It's not a "conspiracy theory".

It's more than clear, after studying this case in depth, that all of these "developments" are fabrications made up by someone or some group. Your guess doesn't explain why the German prosecutor has behaved the way he did, and why this was overblown in the media, unlike many other fake leads.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 12.09.20 10:40

The Puppet Master has always been pulling the same Strings...

1. Finding People like previous Lawyers, Friends and “Trustable sources” to reinforce the Public perception of the Suspect being as Guilty as possible.

2. Making People like Mr Brunt offers that they either would not, or could not refuse to “come on board” and do his bidding.

3. Is now losing Control as the Main Stream Media is no longer the Public’s MAIN source of information, and is completely biased and no longer trusted.

Follow the Strings.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2645

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxHeadroom 12.09.20 10:56

pauloalexandre wrote:It's not a "conspiracy theory".

It's more than clear, after studying this case in depth, that all of these "developments" are fabrications made up by someone or some group. 
Well, obviously it it, because what you say is very typical conspiracy theorist rhetoric.

pauloalexandre wrote:Your guess doesn't explain why the German prosecutor has behaved the way he did, and why this was overblown in the media, unlike many other fake leads.

I did explain why he probably behaved that way. And the press blew it up because after a long time of silence there was new movement in the case and at the beginning it really looked like they were close to solving the case, and they had a scapegoat to demonise.
MaxHeadroom
MaxHeadroom

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 12.09.20 10:57

Just saw another report by Brunt on Sky News. He said this towards the end. 
" Before Christian B became the main suspect, Police were pursuing a quite different theory. It focused on another suspect in another country and it involved a delicate undercover operation. I don't know that that investigation is entirely over, but i do think it would be wrong to describe Christian B as the only suspect."
And now Sky are going to be showing a special report on the case, repeated every 2 hours throughout the day. Yawn.
Christian B isn't a main suspect at all. He's not even a real suspect. The 2 main suspects are the same people who have been the main suspects since day one.
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.09.20 11:20

MaxHeadroom wrote:
pauloalexandre wrote:It's not a "conspiracy theory".

It's more than clear, after studying this case in depth, that all of these "developments" are fabrications made up by someone or some group. 
Well, obviously it it, because what you say is very typical conspiracy theorist rhetoric.
According to Cambridge Dictionary, a "conspiracy theory" is a belief that a powerful group is responsible for an event or a situation.

What has this got to do with what I said about fabricated stories that have been planted in the media for the past 13 years?

And the press blew it up because after a long time of silence there was new movement in the case and at the beginning it really looked like they were close to solving the case, and they had a scapegoat to demonise.
If you've been following this case for a while, you realize that the media doesn't overblow a story just because they "feel like it". There's another reason for doing it, and I don't think your explanation is the right answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Secondthoughts2 12.09.20 11:32

@ PeterMac

Yes it would be wrong to describe Brueckner as not only, the ONLY suspect but as  'A' suspect!  But that is what has been happening over the last few months.  

I was thinking about what you asked in reference to Brunt - 'Is he realising he has been duped?'

As ever in this case certain matters can be looked at in more than one way, and often whichever way can be equally as feasible.

(a) Brunt could be a reporter thick as two short planks, who is given free rein by his boss to interpret any information he gathers as he sees fit and reports in that vein, and somewhere along the line realisation has set in, and he knows, in this instance, that he has been duped, so changes tack as subtly as he possibly can to save face (for him and the boss) - saying:   "It would be wrong to describe Christian B(rückner) as the ONLY suspect."

Or, 

(b) It is all part of the plan from the start?   

Reporting these past months as he has, stirring up a storm, placing Bruckner in the eye of it, knowing that Brueckner is hardly likely to be involved in case of missing Maddie - then drawing back a touch (as in his recent report) basically saying, it's not CB who is the villain in the Maddie case would be wrong me/us to say he is!  I'm only out here travelling far and wide, investigating to see if THEY (who does he mean by they, German, Portuguese or British police, all?) have got the right man THIS TIME. 

Taking that step back, removing himself from being the outright accuser of Brueckner as being the abductor/killer of Maddie,  but job done - Brueckner now the name and the FACE of the Maddie Monster' 

And as you rightly say Peter, Brunt was the face of Sky reporting in early days of this case, and at that time he was not reporting in a way supportive of Kate and Gerry McCann.

Suddenly overnight, that all changed!   And not subtly at that time - he did a 180!   He shocked those following case.  And crucially his 180 was not based on any new evidence discovered/uncovered that put the parents in a position whereby they could be deemed innocent of ALL and ANY involvement in the disappearance of their daughter.

The question (s ) however still remains 
What are the German authorities up to?
Why do McCanns not respond to the German thinking that Maddie has been murdered?
Why do Met Police stay, in the main, silent (apart from when it comes to funding)

I always think in Maddie case 'timing' plays a huge part when we are bombarded with stories of new suspects etc.

And with that in mind, I tend to think there will be something in the life of the McCanns at this time, or not too far off, that required firstly a distraction, the distraction (on this occasion C.B.) followed by a story to put the distraction to bed (Brunt's latest report)

Brunt knows Brueckner is not likely to be the guilty party in this case.   He knows the German authorities have not a shred of evidence to charge CB, but CB has been useful to the McC cause for the moment.

Brunt has essentially in his report, introduced, shone a light on another principal suspect - or the next victim if you prefer...

"Just before paedophile Christian B became the main suspect in the Madeleine McCann case, police were pursuing a quite different theory.

It focused on another suspect in another country and involved a delicate undercover operation. I don't know if that investigation is entirely over..."

Oh yes you do Martin!  You know  this, and you know the German authorities barking up the wrong tree with Brueckner.

So who is the other suspect, and in which country?

And what will be the quite different theory attached to the next 'victim?'

Don't pack your passport away just yet Brunt - looks like you'll be hitting the road again soon!

Maddie suspects - like Ten in the Bed...one rolled over and one fell out.    You're out Brueckner - roll over...

Perhaps biggest question - Who is paying the piper!  Every man has his price - Brunt included.
Secondthoughts2
Secondthoughts2

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Secondthoughts2 12.09.20 11:51

@Max Headroom

"I wouldn't go that far into conspiracy theory territory. My guess is that they found out about the phone call and CB's past and thought they were really onto solving Europe's most notorious unsolved missing person case, but leaned out of the window way too far and ended up embarrassing themselves completely. Plus, they probably searched for something to keep CB in prison for as long as they can, as he had chances of getting out a short time later and the final verdict for the ten-year prison penalty in the case of the rape in Portugal was pending."

What you say about the German authorities is as feasible as any other theory. I think most of us at the beginning of this latest nonsense, will have given some credence even in the tiniest way, if only for a split second, to the German authorities at least believing they were on to something that would solve the Maddie case.
Secondthoughts2
Secondthoughts2

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.09.20 11:52

We should be thankful that there has been an exhaustive and thorough investigation into this guy. There should have always been as he was 'someone of interest' for a long time. But, despite claims that he made or received phone calls in the area at the time, had lived in PDL and has a criminal record there is still not a credible shred of evidence to support the claim that he had anything to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. I don't think that the German investigators 'leaned out of the window way too far and embarrassed themselves completely.'  Far from it. Maybe they want to keep him in prison for other reasons I agree with that. But they have comprehensively done the right thing in ruling out yet another dud suspect in this case and, after 13 years it has become practically impossible now to 'dredge up' and point the finger at anymore people we didn't already know about without raising suspicion for them not being of interest already.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Secondthoughts2 12.09.20 11:57

@miffy8

There is  that - another suspect, investigated, fast on his way to being ruled out in the Maddie case?

The case fast running out of suspects?

Is it all heading in the right direction - a 360 - full circle - right back to Gerry and Kate McCann?
Secondthoughts2
Secondthoughts2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 12.09.20 12:13

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Sherlock Holmes.

The Police should always be free of Politics so that they can not only provide Proof of Guilt, but Proof of Innocence.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.09.20 13:27

Can anyone think of another case where the DEFENCE lawyer travelled across Europe to visit the alleged scene and then to SPEAK PERSONALLY and at length and in detail to the Senior Investigating Officer ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.09.20 13:37

Maddie McCann suspect Christian B may go free

The man who everyone has pegged as the “perfect” suspect behind Madeleine McCann’s disappearance is set to walk free from all his crimes.
Lottie Tiplady-Bishop, The Sun
September 12, 2020

Portuguese police fear Christian B will never go down for his suspected crimes.

It comes as Germany‘s investigation into the prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case, 43, has dried up.

Christian B is currently in jail for drug offences, and is appealing a seven-year sentence for raping a 73-year-old woman as Portuguese police desperately try to ensure he has no chance of being released anytime soon.

Speaking to The Sun Online, a source said: “Although officers are continuing work around the clock, leads have dried up in recent weeks.

“They know (he) will never talk. So it will be up to them to find the missing pieces of the jigsaw to lead them to finally find out what happened to Maddie.”

Back in August, Christian B's lawyer Friedrich Fulscher said “you could order holy water as a long drink in hell” before his client co-operated with the investigation.

Now German police are desperate for new information as their case has hit a dead end.

DEAD END

On Thursday a source close to the case said: “The German detectives are desperate for fresh leads to help breath new life into the investigation.

“In the first few days after Christian B‘s name was released they were receiving hundreds of new leads a week.

“But in recent weeks they have dried up and there is concern that they really need to increase the amount of intelligence they have coming in.”

Portuguese detectives feel they could offer help to the German force, and are keen to work together the source added – but communication has broken down, leaving police in Portugal fearing Christian B won‘t face retribution.

“One of the biggest issues that doesn‘t help is that the German and Portuguese police are not working that closely together,” a source said.

“The police forces in each country could really work together much more.”

‘DESPERATE FOR LEADS’
But Portuguese police were heavily criticised following Madeleine‘s 2007 disappearance after Kate and Gerry were outrageously made suspects in the disappearance of their own daughter by then bumbling Detective Goncalo Amaral.

The former Portuguese police officer, who was kicked off the case, has also long-claimed Christian B is a “scapegoat,” describing him as an “almost perfect suspect”.

At the time, police were also accused of missing crucial details, allowing witnesses to fly home from the resort in Pria da Luz and failing to lockdown the McCann‘s apartment as a crime scene.

Last week the key witness who started the new Madeleine McCann probe said of prime suspect Christian B: “One word.

Guilty,“ adding he hopes the 43-year-old will “stay in jail for a long time”.

The witness, who knew his fellow German from their time together in the resort where Madeleine vanished, was the first person to give police Christian B’s name in connection with Madeleine’s disappearance.

Following the tip, police from Britain, the UK and Germany banded together in secret for three years to track him down.

But now fears grip the forces that he could slip through the net, despite German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, Braunschweig insisting officers was “convinced that our 43-year-old suspect is the murderer of Maddie McCann”.

And speaking to the Sun Online, Mr Wolters said he was unable to share any more information on whether police had strong leads.

“We are currently not providing any information about our investigations and previous findings,” he said.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/maddie-mccann-suspect-christian-b-may-go-free/news-story/9b2f7c9d6398b1e335db0324811e9c00

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 12.09.20 13:46

@PeterMac

I hope that Herr Fulscher got his “Tuppence worth” and that the “Penny has dropped” somewhere useful!
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.09.20 13:51

History repeating itself. 

New suspect - strong evidence - new leads - plea for new witnesses - swamped headlines -fresh eyes - new digs - a source close to said - international police cooperation - break down in international police cooperation - case drying up .... desperation!

Read between the lines, it's all down to the bungling Portuguese police - it's all their fault.

Always has been, always will be.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 3 Eddie_12

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 3 Oops11

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 12.09.20 13:54

Silentscope wrote:Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Sherlock Holmes.

The Police should always be free of Politics so that they can not only provide Proof of Guilt, but Proof of Innocence.
Or better still investigate the obvious ...... properly.
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Nina and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 12.09.20 14:13

crusader 12.09.20 wrote:If Mr Amaral had been allowed to do his job, the whole thing would have been wrapped up by 2008.

But dear Friends - he is an honest Man who seeks only the truth so that others can decide what happened.

What happened is that the others have decided that the truth cannot be allowed to become known.

Never more true words said.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 12.09.20 14:51

" Germays investigation into the prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case has dried up " 

Well Lottie Tiplady-Bishop ( seriously is that a real name ?) 

I wish you and your mates would all DRY UP as well !    splat

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 12.09.20 15:39

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 3 C2BaHtrU_400x400
[size=36]Lottie Tiplady-Bishop[/size]

VERIFIED

Birmingham, North London
 Digital News Reporter — The Sun
 United Kingdom
As seen in: The SunFabulousNews.com.auNew York PostNew Zealand Herald,

Appears to be a real Person sandancer

Source: Mudrack.com
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 12.09.20 17:13

Just bobbing in to say that I think there are some brilliant comments on this page.
thumbup
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 13.09.20 20:58

I have heard a few times today (I will find and post a link soon) that Brueckners' lawyer has been in touch with Goncalo Amaral. Suddenly, it going to take them a year to get the info that they need. If thats not backtracking I don't know what is.

I really want this trial to go ahead now but Amaral as a witness I very much doubt that the McCanns would welcome it.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.09.20 21:59

Madeleine McCann suspect 'may never be convicted of crime', fear Portuguese police

Convicted German paedophile Christian Brueckner is currently in jail for drug offences and is appealing a jail sentence for raping a 73-year-old woman

By Lorraine King

13 SEP 2020

Police in Portugal are worried the prime suspect in Madeleine McCann's disappearance will never be convicted, according to reports.

The news comes as an investigation by German detectives into Christian Brueckner relating to her disappearance is said to have "dried up".

The German paedophile is currently in Justizvollzugsanstalt Kiel prison.

He was jailed for 15 months after abusing a youngster in a park in Braunschweig, Germany in 2013, and he is trying to overturn a seven-year jail term handed down to him for raping a 73-year-old woman. He is also serving time for drug offenses.

Portuguese police are now said to to be trying to ensure he will not be released from jail anytime soon.

A source told Sun Online said: "Although officers are continuing work around the clock, leads have dried up in recent weeks.

"They know [he] will never talk. So it will be up to them to find the missing pieces of the jigsaw to lead them to finally find out what happened to Maddie."

Last month Friedrich Fülscher, Brueckner's lawyer, insisted his client had nothing to do with Madeleine's abduction and claimed he was the victim of a miscarriage of justice.

He added that Brueckner would 'never speak with investigators' as he has "nothing to hide".

"Before our client starts to cooperate with the prosecutor's office, you could order holy water as a long drink in hell," he said.

A source close to the case told Sun Online German investigators are desperate for information about Brueckner.

They added: "In the first few days after Christian B's name was released they were receiving hundreds of new leads a week.

"But in recent weeks they have dried up and there is concern that they really need to increase the amount of intelligence they have coming in."

The source also claimed that Portuguese detectives are "keen" to work together with their German counterparts but "communication has broken down".

They said the breakdown has left the Portuguese investigators fearing that Brueckner will not face any court action.

A key witness in the Madeleine's disappearance hopes that Brueckner "stays in jail for a long time”.

Helge Busching, 48, was reportedly the first person to tell police his name in connection with the investigation back in 2017.

Brueckner was living in the Algarve at the time of Madeleine's disppearance.

The information helped German police identify Brueckner as the prime suspect.

When asked what he thought of the suspect by The Sun newspaper, Mr Busching said: “One word. Guilty.”

The recycling worker added: “He is in the right place at the moment and hopefully he will stay there a long time.”

German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, who is leading the investigation against Brueckner, told the Sun he was unable to share any more information on whether police had strong leads.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-may-never-22672643

Last I heard, Gerry and Kate McCann were the prime suspects, the only suspects in the disapearance of Madeleine Mccann, the Portuguese investigation.

What's changed? Why would the Portuguese police now be concerned about the German prisoner for not facing trial in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann? For that is how it reads.

Funny how the tabloids manage to get exclusive information when all else fail - innit.

It would however be very interesting to learn who started this German interference. I was reading a German news report earlier today, translation thanks to google who have improved their translation service considerably since days of old. It appears, which makes sound sense to me, the German investigation was a result of a possible link with the disappearance of a five year old child - already cited here on CMOMM. Nothing to do with bar room gossip as more recently claimed by the German and UK tabloids.

This is an elaborate set-up. The Portuguese will be blamed - again!

Of feigned friends beware

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top