The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 21 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 21 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 21 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 21 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 21 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Silentscope Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:34 am

Another definite distortion of the known timeline of events.

Brückner never told the Court about his address in PDL.
He told them he was living in the Blue Bedford Van which was later crushed as he did not pay the impound charges.

Brückner told Manfred to clear out any evidence in the Attic, but he and Busching ripped him off. That is when the Videos and Gun were found. Busching threw the Gun in the Lake near the Commune he was living at. 

The Landlady on going to the Property found in broken into and empty. She reported Brückner as a missing person as she did not know that the reason why he was not paying his rent was that he was in Jail.

Enter Mark T Hoffman whose resumé is available online. 
https://www.facebook.com/Wirtschaftsprofiler/
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2597

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 21 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Jill Havern Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:12 am

crusader wrote:I wish I did have Discovery+, I read and watch everything I can related to Madeleine.

The good the bad and the ugly.
I cancelled my tv licence - fed up with watching propaganda on every channel including the adverts - so won't be able to watch this documentary on tv.

But I've just seen you can subscribe to Discovery+ on Amazon, so I might give that a go as it's a free 7 day trial.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41865

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:50 am

You don't need a TV licence or nufink like dat..

https://www.discoveryplus.co.uk/

If you're crafty whistling you can subscribe and take advantage of the short trial period - then unsubscribe.

Did I say that?

surgical mask

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:58 am

Cheers Verders  thumbsup

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:09 pm

All I get is a blank screen for that documentary even though I've signed up....

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:17 pm

I'm not sure the production is worth splashing the cash, it's more about he who can't be named than Madeleine McCann - perhaps all will be revealed in a later episode. So far it's only a reiteration of tabloid reports over the past eight months or so - if you believe that you'll believe anything.

The funny thing is, the images purported to be Christian B are fuzzed. Funny because his mug shot - and name, have been plastered across the tabloid headlines for months. I guess they have to keep it quasi legal!

10/10 for dramatic effects, 0/10 for factual content .... so far.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:21 pm

Jill Havern wrote:All I get is a blank screen for that documentary even though I've signed up....

Yes, you've just reminded me I had the same problem last night. I think it might be a streaming error at Discovery+.

I've just tried again, after a lot of buggering about this appeared on screen..

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 21 Scre1266

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:26 pm

I don't even get that...just a black screen.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:28 pm

I see there's another one listed - 'The Madeleine McCann Mystery', aired 4th June 2020.

That don't work either.

angrypcuser

I'm going out to poke someone with a sharp stick.

poke

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:33 pm

The Discovery+ bar stays at the top but the rest of the screen is black. If I jiggle the cursor the title appears along with the play button - but it don't work - then the screen goes black again.

I'll try again later. It's probably 'the virus'.

Take splat that!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:53 am

Another Madeleine McCann documentary is en route

Jade Hayden

There is so much more to learn from all of the information that is so readily available
. [Amen to that]

Another Madeleine McCann documentary has been made, this time about the prime suspect in the case, Christian B.

Christian Brückner, a German man, was announced as the prime suspect in the disappearance case last year, 13 years after Madeleine went missing.

The then-three year old was last seen in her family's rented apartment in a Praia da Luz resort in Portugal. Parents Gerry and Kate had left Madeleine and her siblings alone in the apartment while they dined with friends across the road.

Engaging in regular checks of the apartment, Madeleine was reported missing on the night of May 3, 2007. Since then, the Portuguese police have had several leads on the case but the girl has never been found.

Now, a new documentary will dive into the man police suspect had a hand in Madeleine's abduction, Christian B. Prime Suspect: The Madeleine McCann Case will consider Christian's background, his previous run ins with the law, and what authorities have on him in relation to the 13 year old case.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 21 Screen77

Christian is currently serving a prison sentence for raping a 72-year-old woman in Praia da Luz, the same town where Madeleine and her family were staying in 2007.

The film, produced for the Discovery Channel and currently streaming on Discovery+, will speak to key figures involved in the case, as well as an ex-girlfriend of Christian's, to see whether police can place him in the McCann's apartment on the night of the disappearance.

Despite no significant update in the case having been given in about a year, there's no doubt that this documentary will re-ignite interest in the abduction case - particularly online.

A similar resurgence was seen back in 2019 when Netflix released its own eight part series on the case. The documentary provided little new information about Madeleine's disappearance, but did inform an entire new generation of true crime aficionados of its details.

As it stands, Christian B had yet to be formally linked in any way to Madeleine's disappearance.

https://www.joe.ie/movies-tv/another-madeleine-mccann-documentary-en-route-715710

Dear Ms Hayden,

For your information..

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/

Kind regards.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:01 pm

I wonder who took that photograph of fuzzyfaceman standing in the middle of a carefully staged crime scene.

Was it a selfie taken on the end of a very long stick, with due consideration to social distancing?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:07 pm

Another Madeleine McCann documentary is en route
Oh yes it is

winkwink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:11 pm

Bring it on .... high5 !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:19 am

Rock on!

I have now watched the complete Episode One of the Discovery+ 'Prime Suspect:  Madeleine McCann Mystery' mock u mercilessly story.

Bonus, before further ado, aside from Sandra Felgueiras who manages a degree of reasonably acceptable pigeon Ingleesh, the production is heavily sub-titled.

Touché !!!  winkwink  

:en garde:

It's said to be a Discovery + Danish extravaganza but so far I immediately feel Sandra Felgueiras is behind it all. 

The previously mentioned star witness, Manfred Seyferth is a downright liar liar .  When confronted by an invisible someone (one of the journalist sent on a mission by an unknown source?) he is forced to admit he can't be 100% sure his claims are accurate roll .

The camera he claims he and his mate found at the 'white' building said to be occupied by Christian Breuckner (later referred to as a mobile phone - filmed suspended by a wire (?) in the film) contained footage of the rape and torture of a woman of varying ages and a young girl of sixteen years.  Seyferth claims you can't see the man but he knows by the voice and the way he moved that is was Breuckner.  Seyferth further claims that both sexual assaults were conducted in the 'white' house ( skull ).  When questioned further he backs down and says he can't be sure but he thinks so.

Seyferth then claims he and his mate disposed of the camera come mobile phone rather than handing over to the authorities - after all, they broke into the property so it wouldn't be a good idea.  Having already said on arrival at the 'white' house ( skull ) the front door and the back door were open.  The surrounds were littered with abandoned vehicles and the inside was empty.

According to Seyferth, he and his mate went there in the first place to see if they could find the diesel Breuckner stole, all they found was a litre or two. Bear in mind Breuckner was apparently serving a prison sentence in Portugal for stealing diesel - would that not be evidence seized by the police?  Do the Portuguese condemn diesel thieves to prison?

The mate declined to be interviewed.

Another faceless witness is voiced.  The father (if I remember rightly) of a girl associated with Breuckner, living in Portugal, close to Praia da Luz.  Another less than convincing account.  He is behind the story about the camper van said to be big enough to hide a child - some cock and bull story about Breuckner telling the father he was hiding 'weed'.  The father associated 'weed' with a non existent garden until told told he was referring to 'weed' as in cannabis - like you would tell a total stranger!

Sandra Felgueiras, like many other McCann faction supporters, features in the Netflix Madeleine McCann production. I vividly recall her words of yesteryear, how she felt Kate McCann's pain on the night of 3rd May 2007.

There is also a load of stuff emanating from Germany that has already been repeated in the tabloid press over the past eight or so months.

At this stage, I can't help but feel the full history of Christian Breuckner and his criminal past is nothing but fabrication - the product of tabloid sensationalism, home and abroad.  My reason?  It's so conflicting, there is nothing tangible to suggest he is a paedophile, a sex predator, or anthing else that might link him to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

The production is said to be in three episodes, when the next is to be aired I know not.  After 14 years, I can wait.

waiting 

So from rock on to bog off!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:37 am

discovery+ Original investigates the new prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case

February 15, 2021

A Danish discovery+ Original produced by Heartland TV sheds a new light on one of the world’s most well-known criminal cases. The documentary series Prime Suspect: The Madeleine McCann Case premieres internationally on discovery+ on the 15th of February.

AMSTERDAM 11 February 2021 The German police have declared that a German national Christian B. is the new prime suspect in the case of abduction and murder of British girl Madeleine McCann, who disappeared from her parents’ holiday apartment in Portugal in 2007. The federal police are convinced that Madeleine’s abductor is sitting in a German jail, where he is serving a sentence for raping a 72-year-old woman in Praia da Luz – the same holiday paradise where Madeleine was abducted.

Prime Suspect: The Madeleine McCann Case is a three-part discovery+ Original documentary series that has been produced by Danish Heartland TV and directed by Jesper H. Grand. The documentary series examines the new German suspect Christian B for the first time, and his link to one of the world’s most well-known unsolved cases: Madeleine McCann’s disappearance. Friends of the suspect, an ex-girlfriend and other key persons in the case, including the suspect’s defense counsel, the German prosecutor and the former Portuguese investigator, have all chosen to participate in filming this documentary.

Myriam Lopez-Otazu, GVP Content, Sourcing & Acquisitions Discovery EMEA & APAC, said: “One of our core real-life genres on discovery+ is true crime and we want to unfold present tense investigations and bring answers to our subscribers locally and internationally. We are delighted to partner with our Danish creative team and Heartland TV on this important story. The producers have travelled across Europe and interviewed the key people who shared for the first time ever why and how Christian B. has become the prime suspect in one of the most well-known criminal cases in the world.”

Jesper H. Grand, Producer, Heartland TV, said: “On behalf of the team, I am incredibly proud that we have had the opportunity to undertake such an ambitious international project. I think it has been an advantage for the series that we come from a small country that is not involved in the case and have been able to look at it from a fresh perspective.”

Pil Gundelach Brandstrup, VP Content and programming Discovery Denmark, said: “It was our Executive Producer Tine Røgind Quist who originally got the idea for the documentary series, which is without a doubt one of our most ambitious Danish produced true crime projects to date. Everyone knows about the Madeleine McCann case, and I hope that our discovery+ viewers in Denmark and in the rest of the world will find the documentary series very interesting.”

The first episode will be available on discovery+ on the 15th of February in the UK, Italy, Spain, Poland, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. It will also premiere in India, the US, Germany, Portugal and South America later in 2021.

ex moderator
ex moderator

ShiningInLuz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:43 am

Sounds like the opening to the envelope you'd thought it'd be then!
I'll take it you meant women of varying ages and a girl of sixteen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:01 am

miffy8 wrote:Sounds like the opening to the envelope you'd thought it'd be then!
Point one, I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Point two, no - it was one woman but they couldn't agree on the age.

howdy

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiningInLuz Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:18 am

Verdi wrote:discovery+ Original investigates the new prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case

February 15, 2021

A Danish discovery+ Original produced by Heartland TV sheds a new light on one of the world’s most well-known criminal cases. The documentary series Prime Suspect: The Madeleine McCann Case premieres internationally on discovery+ on the 15th of February.

AMSTERDAM 11 February 2021 The German police have declared that a German national Christian B. is the new prime suspect in the case of abduction and murder of British girl Madeleine McCann, who disappeared from her parents’ holiday apartment in Portugal in 2007. The federal police are convinced that Madeleine’s abductor is sitting in a German jail, where he is serving a sentence for raping a 72-year-old woman in Praia da Luz – the same holiday paradise where Madeleine was abducted.

Prime Suspect: The Madeleine McCann Case is a three-part discovery+ Original documentary series that has been produced by Danish Heartland TV and directed by Jesper H. Grand. The documentary series examines the new German suspect Christian B for the first time, and his link to one of the world’s most well-known unsolved cases: Madeleine McCann’s disappearance. Friends of the suspect, an ex-girlfriend and other key persons in the case, including the suspect’s defense counsel, the German prosecutor and the former Portuguese investigator, have all chosen to participate in filming this documentary.

Myriam Lopez-Otazu, GVP Content, Sourcing & Acquisitions Discovery EMEA & APAC, said: “One of our core real-life genres on discovery+ is true crime and we want to unfold present tense investigations and bring answers to our subscribers locally and internationally. We are delighted to partner with our Danish creative team and Heartland TV on this important story. The producers have travelled across Europe and interviewed the key people who shared for the first time ever why and how Christian B. has become the prime suspect in one of the most well-known criminal cases in the world.”

Jesper H. Grand, Producer, Heartland TV, said: “On behalf of the team, I am incredibly proud that we have had the opportunity to undertake such an ambitious international project. I think it has been an advantage for the series that we come from a small country that is not involved in the case and have been able to look at it from a fresh perspective.”

Pil Gundelach Brandstrup, VP Content and programming Discovery Denmark, said: “It was our Executive Producer Tine Røgind Quist who originally got the idea for the documentary series, which is without a doubt one of our most ambitious Danish produced true crime projects to date. Everyone knows about the Madeleine McCann case, and I hope that our discovery+ viewers in Denmark and in the rest of the world will find the documentary series very interesting.”

The first episode will be available on discovery+ on the 15th of February in the UK, Italy, Spain, Poland, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. It will also premiere in India, the US, Germany, Portugal and South America later in 2021.
Thank you for the summary.
ShiningInLuz

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:13 am

A quick trawl of
https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?search=Madeleine+McCann&lang=a

this morning, gives us
"The then-three year old was last seen in her family's rented apartment in a Praia da Luz resort in Portugal. Parents Gerry and Kate had left Madeleine and her siblings alone in the apartment while they dined with friends across the road.
Engaging in regular checks of the apartment, Madeleine was reported missing on the night of May 3, 2007. "
In 2007, three-year-old Madeleine disappeared from her parents’ apartment in Portugal, with no trace of her found in the years since.
The three-part series will also delve into whether Christian B could have been spotted near the scene of the crime at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and whether the police have evidence that he made his way to the young girls’ parents bedroom in Portugal.
"How and why is the 43-year-old German man suspected of Madeleine McCann's disappearance?
"Have witnesses placed him near the crime scene, or do police have other evidence that could place him in the McCann family's bedroom on that fateful night 13 years ago?"
In other words the 13 year long Campaign and long term strategy to insist on
Abduction. Paedophile.  9:30pm, Thursday 3rd May 2007  - on pain of impoverishment, imprisonment, or death for daring to think otherwise, has been brilliant and so successful that Most of the people have been fooled for Most of the time
And that is the great danger.   
It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Cammerigal, AnneBarnard and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:35 am

Lia Silva, who owned the villa that Christian Brueckner's girlfriend Nicole Fehlinger rented, said she saw Brueckner at the villa on several occasions.

She described him as "An ugly man, who always wore a black leather jacket".

Tasmin Sillence, in her PJ statement, said she saw a man on 2 occasions, (30th April and 2nd May), looking at the McCann apartment.
She described in great detail what the man was wearing.

She said he was " ugly, even disgusting " and he wore a black leather jacket on both occasions.

Is this a coincidence? Lia Silva knew the man she was describing to be Brueckner, Tasmin Sillence was describing a man she saw hanging around the McCann apartment, who just happened to be wearing a similar black leather jacket and was ugly.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5575

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:19 pm

ShiningInLuz wrote:Thank you for the summary

And thank you for thanking me hat !

I forgot to mention the most important factor, the Discovery+ production promotes abduction on the night of 3rd May 2007 supposition.

Needless to say ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:57 pm

crusader wrote:Lia Silva, who owned the villa that Christian Brueckner's girlfriend Nicole Fehlinger rented, said she saw Brueckner at the villa on several occasions.

She described him as "An ugly man, who always wore a black leather jacket".

Tasmin Sillence, in her PJ statement, said she saw a man on 2 occasions, (30th April and 2nd May), looking at the McCann apartment.
She described in great detail what the man was wearing.

She said he was " ugly, even disgusting " and he wore a black leather jacket on both occasions.

Is this a coincidence? Lia Silva knew the man she was describing to be Brueckner, Tasmin Sillence was describing a man she saw hanging around the McCann apartment, who just happened to be wearing a similar black leather jacket and was ugly.
It just goes to show that beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder! From the images I have seen, fuzzy man excluded, the adjective 'ugly' doesn't seem the most natural fit to describe the facial characteristics of 'he who can't, shouldn't, couldn't and more than likely, will not be named for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Maybe the reference is more to do with his overall demeanour, behaviour and the way he presented himself. As for black leather jackets,  They could have been standard attire for men back in 2007.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:13 pm

Verdi wrote:
miffy8 wrote:Sounds like the opening to the envelope you'd thought it'd be then!
Point one, I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Point two, no - it was one woman but they couldn't agree on the age.

howdy
In a word, unremarkable
and, it was me who misinterpreted what you said, thank goodness! 
Also, we are always grateful for all you do so thank you kindly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:10 pm

MADDIE 'NO CHARGE' Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B may NEVER be charged as cops have no ‘concrete evidence’, says lawyer

Nick Pisa

22 Feb 2021, 9:24Updated: 22 Feb 2021, 10:07

MADELEINE McCann prime suspect Christian B is unlikely to be charged, his lawyer has sensationally claimed.

The 44-year-old convicted paedophile and rapist was named by German police last year as the man responsible for her abduction and murder.

But despite months of insisting he is their main focus, he has still not been charged, leaving devastated parents Kate and Gerry wondering if they will ever find out what happened.

Speaking on a new documentary called Prime Suspect: The Madeleine McCann Case, Christian B's lawyer Friedrich Fulscher said: ''My client hasn't been charged with anything.

''He is under investigation and under suspicion. I have to assume that they do not have any concrete evidence. I think that's quite typical for us Germans.

''We think we are something special, at least in Europe, and think we can do things better than other nations. We will see if that is the case but I don't think so.''

Christian B was named last June by prosecutors in Germany who said they had ''concrete evidence'' that Madeleine was dead - but have not revealed anything else on the case.

Madeleine vanished in May 2007 from the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz and has not been seen since, but the suspect was living locally at the time.

Police said his mobile was in the vicinity of the Ocean Club apartments the hour before she vanished and his paedophile past makes him a prime suspect.

Speaking last October, Fulscher, who has always insisted his client has nothing to do with the case, said police should reveal what they have for the sake of Kate and Gerry and his client.

''It is no secret that the Portuguese have a different theory of what happened to the German BKA (federal police).

"The German prosecution could put an end to this theory when they finally put their cards on the table.

''This would be fair to the suspect and for the parents - both sides could judge for themselves how robust they consider the evidence to be.''
'HOPEFUL'

Last month, German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said he remains "hopeful of clarifying her disappearance".

"We remain hopeful we can clarify the disappearance of Madeleine," he said.

"We have several cases against the suspect and hope to conclude them shortly."

It comes after chilling pictures showed Christian B standing in an abandoned factory where 8,000 sickening child abuse images were found.

The picture was unearthed by Danish TV journalists after they tracked down a now 62-year-old mysterious former ex-girlfriend of his identified in the new documentary.

Cops searched the former crate factory at Neuwegersleben near Hannover in 2016 as part of their investigation into a missing girl.

They made the sickening discovery of child abuse images on a USB stick as well as girls' swimming costumes and kids' clothes in a motorhome at the site.

It is thought to be the same vehicle Christian B was using in 2007, when Madeleine disappeared aged three, and that he later told friends was ideal for "hiding drugs and children".

He was jailed over the child abuse images found on the memory sticks.

Meanwhile, the man who bought Christian B's campervan said he wished "he'd never got caught up in the case".

Peter W paid £5,000 for the yellow and white Volkswagen T3 Westfalia in the Algarve, Portugal, in 2015.

He told the Mirror: "I got involved in something I had never thought of and I don’t wish on anyone."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14121256/madeleine-mccann-christian-b-never-charged-no-evidence/

shutup You nauseating ridiculous little man. This trash is repeated every other week, do you think your readers are stupid?

I trust they pay you well for sticking your neck on the block and keeping the name McCann alive and kicking on The Sun headlines.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top