The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 Mm11

The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 Mm11

The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 Regist10

The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 Empty Re: The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April

Post by Upsy Daisy 23.10.11 13:50

....so in theory G could have met with the Inflatable guys during his Amsterdam visit on 6-7 June, it would have only taken the guys a couple of days to drive there. Perhaps a meet up en route to UK or to deliver her to Amsterdam (perhaps a little far fetched I know)

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 Empty copied from the debate section

Post by tigger 23.10.11 13:57

Upsy Daisy wrote:....so in theory G could have met with the Inflatable guys during his Amsterdam visit on 6-7 June, it would have only taken the guys a couple of days to drive there. Perhaps a meet up en route to UK or to deliver her to Amsterdam (perhaps a little far fetched I know)

McCann Spin

The story sounds like Chris and Les drove all the way to Portugal through their own efforts to help the McCanns. It really does sound like they went to extraordinary lengths to help.

But what really happened?

We can reveal on TRUTH For Madeleine that Chris and Les were simply doing their job. The inflatable billboard was not the brainchild of Mr Lennox or Mr Harley and the pair of them didn’t pay for it either.

So how did it come about?

No surprises for guessing but it was engineered by John McCann – Gerry’s brother.

Mr Amaral has already exposed the McCanns for manipulating the politicians and media and here again is a prime example of a story that was presented to the world in a completely different way to the reality of the situation.

Posters Plus Media

Gavin Hollywood, Managing Director of Posters Plus Media informed us of the details of the venture;

“I supported the McCanns with some digital advertising in the UK and was approached by Gerry’s brother John about the possiblity of helping with a high profile campaign at the height of the situation where time & awareness was essential. Within 5 days we had arranged the trip, logistics, printing and arranged staff to travel to Portugal (Chris & Les) with Carol-Anne Thomson our Campaigns Manager co-ordinating the campaign from our office and communicating with various authorities.

“The van, drivers and all equipment left from Posterplus Head Office in Kilmaurs Ayrshire. The trip took 3 full days travelling across the UK into France, Spain and finally Portugal. Various drivers change overs were made over the 3 days along with an overnight in France. Actual travel & campaign specific dates we would need to look back but it was May 07 and the full trip lasted 13 days in total.

“We used a standard transit van with lots of spare equipment in case of any difficulties in a foreign country, the set up & inflation for the Megasite is just over 1 hour. so no refrigeration.

“The billboard, Chris & Les the operators, travel, logistics, permits etc were all paid for and donated by Posterplus Media Group, the large printed poster with the reward details was kindly donated by Tayprint in Dundee. The News of The World was approached to use the copy details only of the reward and no funding or sponsors were involved in the trip, it was a donation & media facility offered by Gavin Hollywood Managing Director of Posterplus Media Group.

“The media cost for this type of campaign in the UK would have been £20,000+”

http://truthformadeleine.com/2008/07/the-inflatable-billboard-the-true-story/

Why didn't David Cameron say to the McCanns: "Before we allocate £3.6million of taxpayers money for a whitewash case review, please buy a first class stamp and write to the Portuguese prosecutor to reopen the process that you allowed to be shelved to defend your reputations."

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/
http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/

Get 'em Gonçalo
Admin

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 Empty Re: The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April

Post by Upsy Daisy 23.10.11 14:01

have a read.... connections to Holland. What about if the body was cremated at the animal crematorium and the ashes were transported to Holland? Possible? Really the theories are so multiple! This is the thing about this case..so much info out there, so many plausible theories and so much confusion. Sarky hat tip to GM.... he was right !!!

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2130-the-dutch-connection

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 23.10.11 14:05

Aha,...so the instruction did originate from Team McCann! Hmm..not surprising. So perhaps there could be an ounce of truth in their part in this whole charade. Without even knowing, they could have transported 'something' back unwittingly. Or perhaps one was paid and entrusted with the information. Did one of the helpers not commit suicide? Colin Salkhe?

Back to top Go down

The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 Empty NO

Post by tigger 23.10.11 14:35

Upsy Daisy wrote:Aha,...so the instruction did originate from Team McCann! Hmm..not surprising. So perhaps there could be an ounce of truth in their part in this whole charade. Without even knowing, they could have transported 'something' back unwittingly. Or perhaps one was paid and entrusted with the information. Did one of the helpers not commit suicide? Colin Salkhe?

NO.

(and Colin Salkhe was a pseudo military 'volunteer' after publicity and possibly money. imo, nothing to do with the inflatable team)

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 23.10.11 14:44

forgot to note that also, it was the 8th June that Sean developed his taste for sea-bass....is it possible that it was praying on GM's mind that some bodily fluids may still be present in the Scenic, GM did his research to see if anything else has the same properties as cadaverine, came up with sea-bass and developed a story to throw into his blog, conveniently...........(or am I really losing the plot now!?) The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 769364436 I am pretty sure this has been covered before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.10.11 15:42

Upsy Daisy wrote:forgot to note that also, it was the 8th June that Sean developed his taste for sea-bass....is it possible that it was praying on GM's mind that some bodily fluids may still be present in the Scenic, GM did his research to see if anything else has the same properties as cadaverine, came up with sea-bass and developed a story to throw into his blog, conveniently...........(or am I really losing the plot now!?) The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 769364436 I am pretty sure this has been covered before.

Hi Upsy,

Was just looking at that myself - maybe we're losing the plot together. 8 June, the sea bass day, there are pictures of Sean wearing the red aeroplane tshirt... this is the same tshirt that the dog reacted to as having cadaver odour - the clothing was collected 2 August. Not sure when the sea bass comment was inserted into the blog - maybe it was put there after the fact as a way of justifying why something would appear on the tshirt. Also the tshirt looks a bit big for him and there is some debate as to whether it was madeleine's tshirt.

Sorry for subjecting everyone to Gerry's legs....
The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 Redtshirt4June

The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 VOLUME%20VIIIa_Processo_2113-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 23.10.11 15:48

But wasn't Madeleine (sorry isn't) a pinky girly child?

The T Shirt worn by Sean looks similar in size to ones I bought for my son when he was small (room to grow) so I think it is his TBH.

But as for Gerry's legs - Ugh how very DARE YOU! LOL :puke:

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 23.10.11 15:59

ah yes that was my line of thinking...he had to cover the topic 'just in case' and lo and behold we have a cadaverine on that shirt..mmmmm........... I reckon that T-shirt may have been bought as a size-up. I generally don't buy my 21month old clothes that fit her perfectly, usually to the next size up for growing room The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 847771 Yes, I just ate my din dins and now feeling a bit nauseus looking at those legs The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 110921

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.10.11 16:02

Gillyspot wrote:But wasn't Madeleine (sorry isn't) a pinky girly child?

The T Shirt worn by Sean looks similar in size to ones I bought for my son when he was small (room to grow) so I think it is his TBH.

But as for Gerry's legs - Ugh how very DARE YOU! LOL :puke:

yeah think you're right it probably is his shirt. Though the sea bass comment is odd, and can't figure out why it's made. Either coded message as some people think, or put in as a way to justify any cadaver odour that may be found. If it is suspect that something happened around this time in terms of transporting a cadaver.. did he know the tshirt might have come into contact and therefore preempted with a blog entry to justify what might later be found?

yeah - sorry about that... hope you weren't eating.. could have been worse - could have been John McCann.. big grin

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.10.11 16:26

This whole period is interesting... the url below tries to match phone pings, gerry's blog, press photos etc to summarise day by day the various activities.

For this period the calendar looks like this:
Wednesday 6 June 2007
Gerry and Kate leave Berlin and arrive in Amsterdam.
... flight from Berlin to Amsterdam delayed due to anonymous phone call from an unidentified man to police saying he knew where Madeleine was and wanting to speak to the McCanns personally. The man reportedly made no further contact. K & G reportedly stayed in the Consulate or with the Ambassador while awaiting further news.
Thursday 7 June
Gerry 'catches up with old friend' attending medical conference in Amsterdam, almost certainly Oldfield.
Kate and Gerry fly back to PDL early evening, then drive to Lagos to attend concert in aid of Madeleine.
(INSERTED TODAY) 8 Jun 07
Gerry's blog "Sean, in particular has acquired a taste for sea-bass"
Bruno press and Daylife press publish photos of Sean wearing red aeroplane t shirt
9 June
- Drive to Sagres.
10 June (Sunday)
- Mobile phone call is tracked between Gerry and O'Brien on this day. Tracking shows the two were possibly 28km apart at the time of the call.
G & K attend mass in the morning.

Late afternoon they drive to airport to catch flight to Casablanca [Clarence Mitchell travels with them on the flight]
Monday 11 June
- De Telegraaf receives the anonymous letter allegedly identifying where the Madeleine's body has been buried. De Telegraaf passes this on immediately to the Amsterdam police.
13 June
- PJ informed regarding letter received by De Telegraaf.
First PJ search is carried out near Arao in the evening. A further search carried out at dawn next day (or possibly day after). On one of the searches a light brown beach towel found and sent for forensic examination.
14 June
- K & G drive to Faro to meet a friend 'helping with the campaign' (The friend was Jon Corner).

The same article suggests that the letter was received by the newspaper on 7 June and the Mccanns were told the same day. If so, could that mean that they were fearful that the location was known and have the cadaver moved to another location....

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Calendar-Timetables/JUNE-Calendar-with-Phone-Pings-1-949446.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 23.10.11 20:28

HotlipsHealy wrote:
tigger wrote:Day 37 is from the 3rd of May, obviously from the 1st of May it will be exactly 40 days.

So from the 1st of May, required observance of the faith:
3rd day, prayers 3/4th May, Church PdL
9th day prayers-? 9th/10th ???
40 days, memorial service- Sagres family and friends, dressed in black. (we need to find photographs of that day)
3 months, visit the grave to say farewells. Huelva trip (1 day late but was planned for the 1st of August?)

Very interesting stuff tigger, so maybe K & G really were devout catholics and her mum said they weren't so as to try to deflect attention away from that for the reason you have highlighted above.

There definitely were photo's of all the family dressed in black - Sue and Brian Healy too - which must mean they knew Madeleine was dead if they were attending some kind of service. They are all complicit in this scam, including Kate's own parents who, after all, did nothing to keep the investigation from being shelved as was their right. No, they went along with the shelving of it to protect K & G reputation which did nothing to find the truth about what happened to Maddy.

Stevo/Steve Marsden has these photos because he made a post about it on the 3As. He even pinpointed that the Huelva trip was significant. Can anyone contact him to ask for the photos? Maybe he's even written about this in his book Faked Abduction?

Hello HotlipsHealy. Re the McCanns being staunch Catholics, well certainly Kate's mum commented that they weren't but maybe in times of need they need their Catholic faith. And certainly weddings/funerals/christenings etc etc they dare not be any other. Come the day of judgement and all that.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 23.10.11 20:40

[quote="Stewie"]This whole period is interesting... the url below tries to match phone pings, gerry's blog, press photos etc to summarise day by day the various activities.

snipped
The same article suggests that the letter was received by the newspaper on 7 June and the Mccanns were told the same day. If so, could that mean that they were fearful that the location was known and have the cadaver moved to another location....quote

I think it more likely that the letter with map to the Telegraaf, the phonecall and so on plus the publicity of the Berlin and Amsterdam visits were useful in diverting attention. Isn't it more likely, the Renault not needed during their absence, that the body was moved to its final resting place in Huelva?
That when they got back the smell in the car was somewhat of a worry and a quick trawl through the internet came up with sea bass?
The mail in the Netherlands is totally reliable and a letter posted on the 6th will arrive the following day.
If the neighbour who saw the doors of the car open every night made a note of the date and if it correlates, that would be neat.
Actually the map with the letter was what caught the attention of the press. You know, if I wanted to divert attention, that would be one of the easiest ways to do it. The magician's trick of misdirection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 24.10.11 9:47

this is why having Clarrie on board was so essential for them... the master at diversion and deception tactics. One way or another, I smell a rat during that whole period.... way too many coincidencies and loose ends, something has to have gone on during that time. The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 160807

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.10.11 12:09

tigger wrote:
Day 37 is from the 3rd of May, obviously from the 1st of May it will be exactly 40 days.

40 days, memorial service- Sagres family and friends, dressed in black. (we need to find photographs of that day)
3 months, visit the grave to say farewells. Huelva trip (1 day late but was planned for the 1st of August?)
The infamous picture of them emerging from the church is on day 8 from the date of the reported disappearance, so 9 or 10 days from any other happening.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April - Page 4 Empty Sagres 9th June

Post by tigger 24.10.11 14:15

PeterMac wrote:
tigger wrote:
Day 37 is from the 3rd of May, obviously from the 1st of May it will be exactly 40 days.

The infamous picture of them emerging from the church is on day 8 from the date of the reported disappearance, so 9 or 10 days from any other happening.

So Sagres is spot on - 9th June, 3rd/4th May is spot on for 3 days , Huelva is spot on. 3 months. That is if we take the 1st of May.
As I said in another post (where would a body be hidden) the family and friends were largely complicit, but the excuse (overdose - resultant loss of job, house etc.) would be convincing enough for them to go along with the storyline.
But - and I think this is really important - the rites and obligations to the dead were meticulously observed and the family was present. If not justice, respectful remembrance was seen to be done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 25.10.11 21:16

Sagres wasn't just a nice beach.

Look at these photos of the rocks with crevices in.

http://www.luz-info.com/photosII.htm

Apologies won't show on the forum.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 02.01.12 23:10

So Sagres is spot on - 9th June, 3rd/4th May is spot on for 3 days , Huelva is spot on. 3 months. That is if we take the 1st of May.

The mccanns have a history of marking dates e.g., 100 days, 200 days, 1000 days etc to when she disappeared. They clearly do mark dates and being devout catholics they would mark the religious dates.

On Tuesday 1st May 2007, Gerald McCann’s handset was silent all day. Kate McCann’s mobile first activated the Luz antenna at 10.16, but all details of the day’s calls have been deleted from the handset and there is no nothing in the CD from her mobile provider. Another activation took place at 12.17. The crèche records show that Gerald McCann picked up Madeleine at 12.20 (a bit earlier than usual) but Kate McCann’s call at 12.17 does not appear to have been to him, (because his mobile was not activated at all that day). Kate McCann dealt with her last call before leaving for the Tapas Bar at 20.35.

At around 8.45pm on Tuesday 1st May 2007, Miss Nejoua Chekeya, the Ocean Club’s busty Aerobics Instructor, held a “Quiz Night” and was later invited, allegedly by Gerald McCann, to join his table which she did sometime between 9.30pm and 9.50pm. She did not say how long she had remained with them, but she is not the sort of woman men would wish see to leave too quickly. Miss Chekeya stated that one dinner setting was unused and that she could not remember seeing Kate McCann.

However, both Jane Tanner and Russell O’Brien have stated that he did not go to the Tapas Bar on the “Quiz Night” (ie Tuesday 1st May 2007), but had stayed in their room looking after his sick daughter. Jane Tanner took his dinner to the room; thus explaining the unused plate setting. Russell O’Brien was not asked by either the Policia Judiciaria or Leicestershire Police whether he had heard Madeleine crying!

Kate McCann’s mobile was next activated six times, in rapid fire, between 22.16 and 22.27, after she had returned to Apartment 5A after dinner. The antenna traffic proves that these calls were not made to any of the “Tapas 9”.

Mrs Fenn, the McCann’s neighbour, reported that Madeleine had cried for her father between 22.30 and 23.45. The evidence shows that Kate McCann was in Apartment 5A 14 minutes before Madeleine started crying. Tuesday 1st May 2007 is the only night (except, of course, for Thursday 3rd May 2007) that either of the McCanns or any of their friends made calls after dinner.

On Wednesday 2nd May 2007, Kate McCann called her friend “Amanda” at 7.36.41 and again at 7.36.45. This was around two hours earlier than any of mobile activations on any other morning: so Kate McCann was “up with the larks”. Amanda returned the calls at 7.50. There is no record of how long any of these calls lasted or whether they were SMSs. They were all deleted from memory.

At 11.21 Kate received a call from what appears to be a landline in Swansea ( xxxxx0023). The Swansea call had become so special to Kate McCann that, when deleting all of the other Portuguese call records from memory, she decided to leave this one intact.

The batch of SMS messages received by Gerald McCann on Wednesday 2nd May 2007 seems to have caused him some anxiety

So the bottom line is that Kate McCann was in Apartment 5A when Madeleine cried for her father between 22.30 and 23.45 on Tuesday 1st May 2007, leading to a unique flurry of late night calls and to unique calls very early the following morning. A forensic examination of the records of Madeleine’s attendance at the “Lobsters” crèche on Wednesday 2nd and Thursday 3rd May 2007 is critically important because if they have been falsified, to establish she was there when she was not, this case takes on an entirely new dimension and sets different search parameters.

Secondly, if the memories of the mobile telephones were deleted in way suspected, a level of cunning is implied that would be capable of conceiving plan to deliberately delay reporting Madeleine’s “disappearance”; if for no other reason than to disassociate it from the crying incident on Tuesday 1st May 2007.

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2009/10/deleted-call-records-where-was-kate.html

If we are saying the fatal accident was May 1st (daytime), there is an awful lot to support this. And I purport that Mrs Fenn heard one of the 'twins' crying on the night of May 1st, as he/she was missing Maddie. This was the need for gerry to say in first statement 'why Maddie had asked why they didn;t come when the twins were crying'. The mccanns knew the crying was heard so quickly made an alibi story about it. I also purport that 1st August when gerry was 'suddenly ill' was also false and was indeed a visit to the grave which is not in Huelva but somewhere else

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 03.01.12 10:34

j.d. I read somewhere that I cannot remember now that the Amanda that Kate called is married to a pathologist. mmm....was she calling for advice on what to do in the event of 'accidental death' or 'cause of death'.............. did she call in a panic the night before, leave lots of messages and then Amanda returned the call in the early hours next day upon hearing frantic voice messages????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.12 10:58

jd wrote:The mccanns have a history of marking dates e.g., 100 days, 200 days, 1000 days etc to when she disappeared. They clearly do mark dates and being devout catholics they would mark the religious dates.

On Tuesday 1st May 2007, Gerald McCann’s handset was silent all day. Kate McCann’s mobile first activated the Luz antenna at 10.16, but all details of the day’s calls have been deleted from the handset and there is no nothing in the CD from her mobile provider. Another activation took place at 12.17. The crèche records show that Gerald McCann picked up Madeleine at 12.20 (a bit earlier than usual) but Kate McCann’s call at 12.17 does not appear to have been to him, (because his mobile was not activated at all that day). Kate McCann dealt with her last call before leaving for the Tapas Bar at 20.35.

At around 8.45pm on Tuesday 1st May 2007, Miss Nejoua Chekeya, the Ocean Club’s busty Aerobics Instructor, held a “Quiz Night” and was later invited, allegedly by Gerald McCann, to join his table which she did sometime between 9.30pm and 9.50pm. She did not say how long she had remained with them, but she is not the sort of woman men would wish see to leave too quickly. Miss Chekeya stated that one dinner setting was unused and that she could not remember seeing Kate McCann.

However, both Jane Tanner and Russell O’Brien have stated that he did not go to the Tapas Bar on the “Quiz Night” (ie Tuesday 1st May 2007), but had stayed in their room looking after his sick daughter. Jane Tanner took his dinner to the room; thus explaining the unused plate setting. Russell O’Brien was not asked by either the Policia Judiciaria or Leicestershire Police whether he had heard Madeleine crying!

Kate McCann’s mobile was next activated six times, in rapid fire, between 22.16 and 22.27, after she had returned to Apartment 5A after dinner. The antenna traffic proves that these calls were not made to any of the “Tapas 9”.

Mrs Fenn, the McCann’s neighbour, reported that Madeleine had cried for her father between 22.30 and 23.45. The evidence shows that Kate McCann was in Apartment 5A 14 minutes before Madeleine started crying. Tuesday 1st May 2007 is the only night (except, of course, for Thursday 3rd May 2007) that either of the McCanns or any of their friends made calls after dinner.

On Wednesday 2nd May 2007, Kate McCann called her friend “Amanda” at 7.36.41 and again at 7.36.45. This was around two hours earlier than any of mobile activations on any other morning: so Kate McCann was “up with the larks”. Amanda returned the calls at 7.50. There is no record of how long any of these calls lasted or whether they were SMSs. They were all deleted from memory.

At 11.21 Kate received a call from what appears to be a landline in Swansea ( xxxxx0023). The Swansea call had become so special to Kate McCann that, when deleting all of the other Portuguese call records from memory, she decided to leave this one intact.

The batch of SMS messages received by Gerald McCann on Wednesday 2nd May 2007 seems to have caused him some anxiety

So the bottom line is that Kate McCann was in Apartment 5A when Madeleine cried for her father between 22.30 and 23.45 on Tuesday 1st May 2007, leading to a unique flurry of late night calls and to unique calls very early the following morning. A forensic examination of the records of Madeleine’s attendance at the “Lobsters” crèche on Wednesday 2nd and Thursday 3rd May 2007 is critically important because if they have been falsified, to establish she was there when she was not, this case takes on an entirely new dimension and sets different search parameters.

Secondly, if the memories of the mobile telephones were deleted in way suspected, a level of cunning is implied that would be capable of conceiving plan to deliberately delay reporting Madeleine’s “disappearance”; if for no other reason than to disassociate it from the crying incident on Tuesday 1st May 2007.

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2009/10/deleted-call-records-where-was-kate.html

If we are saying the fatal accident was May 1st (daytime), there is an awful lot to support this. And I purport that Mrs Fenn heard one of the 'twins' crying on the night of May 1st, as he/she was missing Maddie. This was the need for gerry to say in first statement 'why Maddie had asked why they didn;t come when the twins were crying'. The mccanns knew the crying was heard so quickly made an alibi story about it. I also purport that 1st August when gerry was 'suddenly ill' was also false and was indeed a visit to the grave which is not in Huelva but somewhere else
There is no evidence whatsoever, that the child heard crying that night was Madeleine. To state that it was is pure speculation and the word alleged should always be included in this sentence, for clarity.

In blue writing, not sure who wrote this:
"If we are saying the fatal accident was May 1st (daytime), there is an awful lot to support this"
Why are we saying it was an accident? There are no physical or tangible signs of an accident having taken place anywhere. We really do need to stick to the forensic findings when considering what may have happened.
"there is an awful lot to support this" What, death on the 1st during the day, really? Can you tell us what that is please?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by finch 03.01.12 11:55

quote from jd :
So the bottom line is that Kate McCann was in Apartment 5A when
Madeleine cried for her father between 22.30 and 23.45 on Tuesday 1st
May 2007, leading to a unique flurry of late night calls and to unique
calls very early the following morning. A forensic examination of the
records of Madeleine’s attendance at the “Lobsters” crèche on Wednesday
2nd and Thursday 3rd May 2007 is critically important because if they
have been falsified, to establish she was there when she was not, this
case takes on an entirely new dimension and sets different search
parameters.

I don't think it was established that Kate was effectively in the apartment, but in the area, because the ping was from PDL center. Personaly I do think she was indeed in 5A, but it is not proven.
finch

Activity : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.12 12:02

I have to agree with you finch. Placing someones mobile phone in any area, does not prove that they were physically there and using it. Gerry or a friend could easily have borrowed it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 11.06.12 18:13

tigger wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
tigger wrote:

As I said in another post (where would a body be hidden) the family and friends were largely complicit, but the excuse (overdose - resultant loss of job, house etc.) would be convincing enough for them to go along with the storyline.
But - and I think this is really important - the rites and obligations to the dead were meticulously observed and the family was present. If not justice, respectful remembrance was seen to be done.

Yes and if the family were informed prior to this about the accident and their fear of reporting it and they had been told it was 'for the best' and that thye would do the very best for MM and see to it that everyone got to say their goodbyes, would it not make sense then that they were then told what the plans were. Each and every one will cover up to protect their own child (even if they are nearly 40+) and this would then explain the phone call where GM can only think of saying 'it's a disaster' quite unnatural thing to say unless of course all the talk and tears had been done and now the 'real' plan was taking shape! Including a brother giving up his full time paid job! He knew like the rest of them that MM was never coming back so the 'fund' could go on forever and a day so long as they keep up the spin!

Makes a lot of sense! Would certainly explain the phone calls and maybe even the crying on the night of 1st - was it actually KM saying Maddie not MM saying Daddy?

Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 11.06.12 22:15

quote from Tigger I think..

I believe in a demise prior to 3rd May....but what about the creche attendance on 2nd and 3rd? If a sub was used then the different child surely would have been noticed? A sub used from the outset woud not present this problem, but that would mean death almost at the start and the deceit starting 29th.... could the creche have been so sloppily run that a child who was not there could be signed in and out at busy times when there was a small group of parents congregated ? So no sub child used? Or was a live Maddie not at OC at all but elsewhere?
btw did any nanny mention Maddies coloboma or comment about the iconic photo when released that they did not see that eye defect on the Maddie who was signed in ? Or could it be that if a sub was used, it was the sub who had a coloboma, hence one was photoshopped on the photo of Maddie? Just throwing out some thoughts....because not once in her book does Kate mention Maddies right eye....her most distinguishing physical feature, allegedly.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 11.06.12 22:44

[
Makes a lot of sense! Would certainly explain the phone calls and maybe even the crying on the night of 1st - was it actually KM saying Maddie not MM saying Daddy?

[/quote]

Hence GM saying that they never called her Maddie only Madeleine.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top