The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leave No Stone Unturned Mm11

Leave No Stone Unturned Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leave No Stone Unturned Mm11

Leave No Stone Unturned Regist10

Leave No Stone Unturned

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned Empty murderers in medicine

Post by lj 21.08.17 16:22

Don't know if this belongs here or elsewhere, so please move if necessary.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned Empty Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Verdi 20.11.18 0:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Euripides - Greek dramatist [circa. 485 - 406 BCE]

Leave No Stone Unturned .... the McCann campaign has used this phrase since the beginning, the time they claimed their daughter Madeleine was stolen from her bed on the night of Thursday 3rd May 2007, almost as though it's theirs by right, coined by their own tragic circumstances.

Not so I fear, the phrase has been in existence since before their preferred religion, Roman Catholicism was founded.  Yet they use the phrase as though by right of ownership, as they use their circumstances to claim unprecedented suffering at the loss of a child - not so I fear.  They have no claim above all mankind apart from perhaps being the most unbelievably well protected nobodies ever known throughout history.

This is the foremost reason for the continued pursuance for justice in the name of Madeleine McCann,  the little three year old innocent child who has been so badly abandonded by her family, friends and the UK establishment.

Forum member and I hope I can say forum friend, PeterMac, maintains the view that every aspect of the case of missing Madeleine McCann should be scrutinized to the ninth degree, leaving no stone unturned, to bleed it dry until there is nothing left to ponder.  I can't say I necessarily agree with this view because it opens the doors to crazy theorizing but who am I to contest the wisdom of a former UK police superintendent?  

So to the point of this thread.  Members, old and new alike, are invited to raise any issue or question they have on any topic whatsoever without fear of being off topic.  Issues raised can be thrashed out by interested parties until all avenues have been exhausted - who knows, as PeterMac maintains, something new might come to light to change the course of research.  No theory throughout history is set in stone, the stone needs to be turned over and over to find what lurks beneath.  

If any particular topic takes off pointing towards something worthy of notice and possible development to alter the conclusions of past research, then a new thread can be introduced to isolate from this general thread, or merged with an existing thread that would benefit from further input.

As said above, the thread can also be used for members old and new to pose questions or make a point that isn't the topic of an existing active thread.

Please make use of this new opening.  As PeterMac suggests - leave no stone unturned.

grouphug
Verdi
Verdi
ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Milo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by striker 22.11.18 12:48

Hi, I would like to know if there was any evidence uncovered that showed that Gerry knew Robert Murat before the events of the day of the reporting of the disappearance. Im just remembering the comment GMc made when asked if he knew him..his reply was something like ..no comment.
striker
striker

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 22.11.18 13:12

I don’t believe any evidence was ever found, but why use seven words when a simple ‘no’ would have answered the question and put it to bed.

@ 34 secs

‘Did you know Robert Murat?’

‘I’m not going to comment on that’

I think that he didn’t want to outright lie and say ‘No’ as it could easily have come out if that was not the case, but the ridiculousness of this reply to a direct question just led the vast majority of people to believe that he did know RM beforehand.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned Empty Madeleine and Salsalito

Post by lunav3 23.11.18 12:55

I grew up in Luz and was a child when Madeleine 'disappeared' (but never met Robert Murat). I visited Salsalito numerous times and spent much of my life in Portugal with these family friends. I have a belief that the blue eyeshadow picture taken of Madeleine was taken at Salsalito, and without certainty, I recognise the blue shadow as having been associated with Ralph's wife. Is there any further information on this?
lunav3
lunav3

Activity : 6

Bbbbbbb likes this post

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned Empty Salsalito

Post by lunav3 23.11.18 14:40

lunav3 wrote:I grew up in Luz and was a child when Madeleine 'disappeared' (but never met Robert Murat). I visited Salsalito numerous times and spent much of my life in Portugal with these family friends. I have a belief that the blue eyeshadow picture taken of Madeleine was taken at Salsalito, and without certainty, I recognise the blue shadow as having been associated with Ralph's wife. Is there any further information on this?
I would also like to add that Salsalito was renowned for being for 'adults only' and I have heard it been only suitable for 'over 14 year olds' yet I attended the premises hundreds of time as an actual child.
lunav3
lunav3

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.11.18 15:05

lunav3, firstly a very hearty welcome to you!

I hope you don't mind, I've moved your first two posts over here because I consider your comments to be of great interest.  It's so helpful to have the benefit of first hand knowledge of any aspect that might move the forum's primary purpose forward, to develop theories so to speak, with informed commentary.

I too read a long while ago that at one time the Salsalito accommodation was designed for adult clientele only.  You say ..

"I visited Salsalito numerous times and spent much of my life in Portugal with these family friends. I have a belief that the blue eyeshadow picture taken of Madeleine was taken at Salsalito, and without certainty, I recognise the blue shadow as having been associated with Ralph's wife."

This is particularly interesting considering the question as to the provenance of the 'make-up' image, the subject of much concern and controversy.  I guess it depends how old you were at the time but you'd think if there was anything 'adult only' going on, you would have realised?

Please feel free to elaborate on your family connection and your visits to Salsalito - if you can of course.  Your contribuition will be wlecomed by many I'm sure, anything to finally resolve the question of the inappropriate image of Madeleine McCann with make-up.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lunav3 23.11.18 15:58

Verdi wrote:lunav3, firstly a very hearty welcome to you!

I hope you don't mind, I've moved your first two posts over here because I consider your comments to be of great interest.  It's so helpful to have the benefit of first hand knowledge of any aspect that might move the forum's primary purpose forward, to develop theories so to speak, with informed commentary.

I too read a long while ago that at one time the Salsalito accommodation was designed for adult clientele only.  You say ..

"I visited Salsalito numerous times and spent much of my life in Portugal with these family friends. I have a belief that the blue eyeshadow picture taken of Madeleine was taken at Salsalito, and without certainty, I recognise the blue shadow as having been associated with Ralph's wife."

This is particularly interesting considering the question as to the provenance of the 'make-up' image, the subject of much concern and controversy.  I guess it depends how old you were at the time but you'd think if there was anything 'adult only' going on, you would have realised?

Please feel free to elaborate on your family connection and your visits to Salito - if you can of course.  Your contribuition will be wlecomed by many I'm sure, anything to finally resolve the question of the inappropriate image of Madeleine McCann with make-up.
Not at all! 

Nothing upon my visits appeared to be 'inappropriate' to me. The premises is (or appears to be) entirely family-friendly but includes a bar (inappropriate for children maybe?). The background of the picture actually resembles (for me, but also recognised in the Salsalito case files) the entrance to the B&B.
lunav3
lunav3

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.11.18 20:57

lunav3 wrote:The background of the picture actually resembles (for me, but also recognised in the Salsalito case files) the entrance to the B&B.
Hello again lunav3!

If I'm reading you correctly, could you possibly upload the picture from the Salsalito case files in order to enable members to understand your point?  Alternatively, if you could just post the case file link and I will upload for you.

Thanks.!

NB:  I don't suppose you've got any family photographs of Salsalito have you.  That would really be useful thumbsup !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.11.18 23:28

Have you perchance ever read this..

Vanity Fair:  Unanswered Prayers

It is part of the odd dynamic of this story that when I phone Sally Eveleigh, Murat’s cousin, who also lives in Praia da Luz, her first remark is that she cannot utter a syllable about Murat without the O.K. of her British press agent, the famously rambunctious Max Clifford. And when his blessing is secured, her second is: “Wonderful, darling, see you shortly. Robert can’t talk to you, because he’s an arguido. But we’ll have a bit of a party, won’t we?”

When I arrive at her massive house, lined with rosy tile and Moroccan rugs, Sally greets me in floor-length blue voile trimmed with pretty stones. And the party includes Murat: five feet 10 inches, dark-haired, wearing beige trousers, serving us tea, wine, and cigarettes.

“All I can say,” says Murat, “is that I am innocent. There is no way I was at the resort that night. Full stop. I was in my mother’s kitchen until one a.m. Yes, we are a kitchen kind of family. I spent the night at the house.” As an arguido he cannot reveal more. But he does drive me around and point out the major landmarks of the case. “That’s the apartment from which Madeleine vanished,” he says. “That’s my mother’s villa.” The police ransacked the place four months ago and came up with nothing.

Can you throw any light on the veracity of this glossy Vanity Fair article?  In particular, reference to Max Clifford?

NB:  I see you're online - could you provide the link I asked for or upload the picture/s yourself ^^^?  Thanks!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lunav3 24.11.18 0:03

Photo 3 shows the entrance. It is there where I can draw a resemblance of how the light may have shone in a photograph, but its only speculation. 

I knew nothing previously of her connection to Clifford, but all I know about him is negative.
lunav3
lunav3

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.11.18 0:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  i don\'t know

ex moderator
ex moderator

Milo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 24.11.18 2:34

By not answering the question, he answers the question.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 24.11.18 10:52

pics of that villa plus make up pic give me the heebie jeebies
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by lunav3 24.11.18 13:37

Verdi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have you perchance ever read this..

Vanity Fair:  Unanswered Prayers

It is part of the odd dynamic of this story that when I phone Sally Eveleigh, Murat’s cousin, who also lives in Praia da Luz, her first remark is that she cannot utter a syllable about Murat without the O.K. of her British press agent, the famously rambunctious Max Clifford. And when his blessing is secured, her second is: “Wonderful, darling, see you shortly. Robert can’t talk to you, because he’s an arguido. But we’ll have a bit of a party, won’t we?”

When I arrive at her massive house, lined with rosy tile and Moroccan rugs, Sally greets me in floor-length blue voile trimmed with pretty stones. And the party includes Murat: five feet 10 inches, dark-haired, wearing beige trousers, serving us tea, wine, and cigarettes.

“All I can say,” says Murat, “is that I am innocent. There is no way I was at the resort that night. Full stop. I was in my mother’s kitchen until one a.m. Yes, we are a kitchen kind of family. I spent the night at the house.” As an arguido he cannot reveal more. But he does drive me around and point out the major landmarks of the case. “That’s the apartment from which Madeleine vanished,” he says. “That’s my mother’s villa.” The police ransacked the place four months ago and came up with nothing.

Can you throw any light on the veracity of this glossy Vanity Fair article?  In particular, reference to Max Clifford?

NB:  I see you're online - could you provide the link I asked for or upload the picture/s yourself ^^^?  Thanks!

As for what this article says about Sally, it portrays her personality and temperament accurately. She was protective of Robert, and was horrified by the accusations. It seems unsurprising that it was at Salsalito when this 'information' was solicited. The rumours of Murat and Madeleine, and the subsequents about supposed beastiality indecencies meant I was not allowed on the premises if there was knowledge that he was there.
lunav3
lunav3

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.11.18 14:41

lunav3 wrote:As for what this article says about Sally, it portrays her personality and temperament accurately. She was protective of Robert, and was horrified by the accusations. It seems unsurprising that it was at Salsalito when this 'information' was solicited. The rumours of Murat and Madeleine, and the subsequents about supposed beastiality indecencies meant I was not allowed on the premises if there was knowledge that he was there.
Yikes affraid !!!

Apart from what appears to be the ocre coloured exterior of Salisito and the background of the Madeleine image (if that's the implication here), do you/did you have reason to believe Madeleine McCann had at any time been a visitor - does it even seem possible to you?  If so, why would she have been there, was it with one or both her parents?  Was she/they invited by the Eveleighs?  Was she/they there accompanied by Robert Murat?

I find it very hard to believe that Madeleine McCann was at the Salisito establishment at any time, at least not without some concrete reason to make me think otherwise.
Sorry for asking so many questions - you can't just turn up on CMoMM with such intriguing information and get away with it big grin .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lunav3 24.11.18 16:06

Apologies, I never meant to come across as if I was inculcating in anyone a conspiracy, I posted in the original forum only because I had made the connection about them and the building complex Mr. Eveleigh's family's construction company had built, in which the  Krokowski's were said to have resided, and where the haplotype DNA of Tanner & Murat were found. And/or the confusion about the convenient story of the Eveleigh's beach bar and their correct account of the Krakowski's whereabouts.

I didn't know where to post and was wondering if anyone else thought why they might have had a reason to have met the McCann's prior to Madeleine's disappearance? Or why she may have been there? If the McCann's knew Robert Murat before the disappearance, might they have been in Robert's mother's house/Robert's cousin's house at any stage and why?

I agree, its barely speculative at best. Personally, I can't conceive of any possible reason why they might have been there, but I can't conceive of what possible reason Murat would have such an unstable account and yet such an involvement with the McCann's directly either. I said in my initial post I had never met Murat, my mother tells me today that we have met numerous times when I was a younger child, only when he was made a suspect were my parents concerned about his presence. 

Why did he change his story so many times about the night that Madeleine went missing & why won't he reveal where he drove for 700 km between the 12th-15th May? I came with more questions than answers, apologies!
lunav3
lunav3

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.11.18 23:34

I didn't mean to imply you were intending to incite a conspiracy theory.  As I said, the information you gave in your original post was bound to arouse curiosity - especially as no other has ever been in a position to comment by direct association.  Well done for that!

Apropos of your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] comments, in fairness, you didn't make that the focus of your original post, the readers are not clairvoyant, it's understandable that there might be a misunderstanding.

Still, now you've made yourself clear, perhaps members might be able to or wish to comment on your musings.

thumbsup

Meanwhile if you have any further information as to your knowledge of Salsilito and it's inhabitants - I'm all ears!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 25.11.18 14:52

holiday camp for peterfiles
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned Empty What Happens to a Dead Body in the Ocean?

Post by Verdi 26.11.18 23:29

What Happens to a Dead Body in the Ocean?

By Tanya Lewis - October 28, 2014

When a dead body decomposes in the ocean, scientists know little about what happens to it. To find out, some researchers performed an unusual experiment that involved dropping pig carcasses into the sea and watching them on video.

Lots of human bodies end up in the sea, whether due to accidents, suicides or from being intentionally dumped there, but nobody really knows what happens to them, said Gail Anderson, a forensic entomologist at Simon Fraser University in Canada who led the unusual study.

Anderson and her team got a chance to find out, using the Victoria Experimental Network Under the Sea (VENUS), an underwater laboratory that allows scientists to take video and other measurements via the Internet. With that equipment, all they needed was a body. [See Video of Ocean Scavengers Eating the Dead Pigs]

"Pigs are the best models for humans," Anderson told Live Science. They're roughly the right size for a human body; they have the same kind of gut bacteria, and they're relatively hairless, she said.

In the study, published Oct. 20 in the journal PLOS ONE, Anderson and her team used a remotely operated submarine to drop three pig carcasses into the Saanich Inlet, a body of salt water near Vancouver Island, British Columbia, at a depth of 330 feet (100 meters).

The researchers monitored what happened to the pig bodies using the live VENUS cameras, which they could control from anywhere with an Internet connection, and sensors that could measure oxygen levels, temperature, pressure, salinity and other factors. At the end of the study, the scientists collected the bones for further examination.

It didn't take long for scavengers to find the pigs. Shrimp, Dungeness crabs and squat lobsters all arrived and started munching on the bodies; a shark even came to feed on one of the pig corpses.Scavengers ate the first two bodies down to the bones within a month, but they took months to pick the third one clean.

The third body likely took so much longer due to the levels of oxygen in the water, the researchers found.
The Saanich Inlet is a low-oxygen environment, and has no oxygen during some times of the year, Anderson said. When the researchers dropped the first two pigs into the water, the oxygen levels were about the same, but when scientists dropped the third body in, the levels were lower.

The big scavengers (Dungeness crab and shrimp) need more oxygen to smaller creatures like the squat lobsters. But the smaller animals' mouths aren't strong enough to break the skin of the pigs. So as long as the carcass entered the water when oxygen conditions were tolerable, the larger animals would feed, opening the bodies up for smaller critters and the squat lobsters, Anderson said. But when oxygen was low, the larger animals didn't come, and the smaller animals couldn't feed.

"Now we have a very good idea of how bodies break down underwater," Anderson said. This kind of research helps solve mysteries such as the "floating feet" found wearing running shoes that have washed up along the West Coast in recent years. In fact, it's quite normal for ocean scavengers to gnaw off feet, and the running shoes simply make the body parts float, Anderson said.

Knowing how bodies degrade in the ocean can give rescue divers a sense of what to look for, as well as manage the expectations of family members of those lost at sea, Anderson said.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.11.18 0:16

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.12.18 14:56

Whilst we await news from companies house on total transparency past and present - the future of the fund, a reminder of it's birth..

One might say the immaculate conception!

'Incorporated on 15th May 2007' - just twelve days, that's less than two weeks, after the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  Rumour has it, the fund was primarily established to finance an (I'm careful not to say the) ongoing search for Madeleine - a search supplementary to the case investigation so diligently pursued by the Portuguese police from the time and day they were alerted on the night of 3rd May 2007.

Well, so far - eleven and half years later, there's been little or no evidence of an independent search undertaken by the McCanns or any of their team bar the hiring of a few very dodgy private detective agencies to create sightings ranging from the the shores of Britain across the great divide as far as the Antipodes.

Very astute of Team McCann to know that little Madeleine wouldn't be found, thus requiring a limited company to finance an ongoing search, an indefinate search.  All part of the campaign strategy - the wider agenda I guess.

Makes yer think dunnit?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 10.12.18 20:31

A bit more perspective on the timeline:

GM second interview on Thursday 10th May.
No second interview in files for KM, but she was in Portimao as well on 10th as she signed an authority for a DNA swab.

The company was then set up over the weekend and ready for signatures by the following Tuesday (15th). The original 'objects' clause and later amendment were as follows:

Signed Tuesday 15th May 2007 and then filed at Companies House 20th June 2007

3        The objects of the Foundation are

3 1 1              To secure the safe return to her family of Madeleine McCann who was abducted in Praia da Luz, Portugal on Thursday 3rd May 2007; and

3 1 2              To procure that Madeleine's abduction is thoroughly investigated and that her abductors, as well as those who played or play any part in assisting them, are identified and brought to justice

3 1 3 To provide support, including financial assistance, to Madeleine's family; and

3 2                If the above objects are fulfilled then the objects of the Foundation shall be to pursue such purposes in similar cases arising in the United Kingdom, Portugal or elsewhere.

The objects were later amended to drop off the:

3 1 3 To provide support, including financial assistance, to Madeleine's family; and

bit.

Circulated to Directors 29th November 2011 and then signed and filed at Companies House 17th December 2011

Objects

2B       The objects of the Foundation are

2B 1 1              To secure the safe return to her family of Madeleine McCann who was abducted in Praia da Luz, Portugal on Thursday 3rd May 2007; and

2B 1 2              To procure that Madeleine's abduction is thoroughly investigated and that her abductors, as well as those who played or play any part in assisting them, are identified and brought to justice

2B 2                 If the above objects are fulfilled then the objects of the Foundation shall be to pursue such purposes in similar cases arising in the United Kingdom, Portugal or elsewhere.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 12.12.18 9:30

Hi. I am very new to this forum and I thought this would be the most appropriate thread to post some of my theories and questions.
1. The meal at the Tapas Restaurant..  Who booked it and when? I seem to remember reading that is was booked fairly early on in the holiday but I don't remember by whom.
2. The timeline during the evening of the 3rd May is clearly open for debate. However I notice there is mention that GM was gone for longer than anticipated on one of his checks. I think JT mentioned that KM had said he may have been watching football. At what time was this or was this explained by JM talking with his friend just outside the apartment?
If this isn't an abduction I don't believe that multiple people could be involved in a cover up. The more people you have involved the more likely it is that the truth will surface.
Flossy
Flossy

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 12.12.18 14:10

Flossy wrote:If this isn't an abduction I don't believe that multiple people could be involved in a cover up. The more people you have involved the more likely it is that the truth will surface.

Not again! That old chestnut, must be the 1001st time new members here have come up with that one.

It's been said time and again...

(a) That the history of hoaxes and cover-ups the world over is laden with large groups of people who have managed to keep dark and dirty secrets under wraps for long periods of time. Jimmy Savile?

(b) That in this case all that was necessary for an abduction hoax to be perpetrated was an agreement between the Tapas 9, one or two crèche nannies and certain staff from Mark Warner, and

(c) that no way would 50-plus PR staff (including the Head of the government media spin unit), lawyers, consular and embassy staff, secret service agencies, police officers, criminal profilers, staff from MI5, Special Branch, Control Risks Group and CEOP, counselling agencies, Mark Warner managers and others descend on Praia da Luz within the first week unless this was a high-level, government-organised cover up.

Get real  

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top