The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

strange coincidence? hmmm Mm11

strange coincidence? hmmm Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

strange coincidence? hmmm Mm11

strange coincidence? hmmm Regist10

strange coincidence? hmmm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

strange coincidence? hmmm Empty strange coincidence? hmmm

Post by kimHager 27.06.14 5:40

I was on YouTube and I looked up Freemasons .I have wondered quite often if there was a link to Maddy and what happened to her. This video was actually the first I saw so I clicked on it and not even a minute into it a phrase jumped out at me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The officer being interviewed says there will be no stones left unturned! I really didn't feel like that phrase was a coincidence but idk?
kimHager
kimHager

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

strange coincidence? hmmm Empty Re: strange coincidence? hmmm

Post by l'idiote 27.06.14 7:25

STONE IN MASONIC LITERATURE
In Masonic rituals and legends, stone plays a leading role. Beginning with the Entered Apprentice, who is enjoined to polish the rough stone with hammer and chisel, and culminating with the variously shaped stones appearing in the Master Mason Degree, there is hardly a ceremony in symbolic Freemasonry which is not connected in some way with stones.
After completion of the initiation ceremony, the new Brother is placed in a particular position within the Lodge and is usually told that he represents the cornerstone on which Freemasonry’s spiritual Temple must be built.
In the Edinburgh Register House MS (1696), the Jewels of the Lodge include the Perpend Esler and the Broad Ovall. The first is a perpendicular ashlar, that is, a stone placed cross-wise through a wall, while the second is believed to be a corruption of a ‘broached dornal,’ that is, a chiseled stone.
Similar information appears in the Chetwode
Crawley MS (c. 1700): ‘perpendester’ and ‘broked-mall.’
The Mason’s work is thus described in the Dumtries No 4 MS (c. 1710): ‘to work in all manner of worthy work in stone: Temple, Churches, Cloysters, Cities, Castles, Pirimides, Towers & all other worthy buildings of stone.’ In the same manuscript we find a reference to the ‘two pillars of stone,’ one that would not sink and the other that would not burn, which held the noble art or science.
The Mason himself, as we have noted, is likened to a stone. In Robert Samber’s dedicatory Preface to Long Livers, (London, 1722), we find this pithy definition: ‘Ye are living stones, built up a spiritual House, who believe and rely on the chief Lapis Angularis, which the refractory and disobedient Builders disallowed...”
In conclusion, the deep and various meanings of stone as a physical object and as allegory make it easy to understand why the art of the builder should have been selected as the appropriate vehicle to convey the philosophical and mystical teachings of speculative Freemasonry in its different manifestations.

From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
l'idiote

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 27.06.14 8:20

l'idiote that was quite informative I had no idea they valued stone or placed so much emphasis on stone in Freemasonry. When watching the video that.phrase jumped out at me as I believe it was Gerry who first used it in conjunction with finding Madeleine. Could it have been used as code some how to other masons and if so why? If it was a call for errrm help or backup from his brothers its definitely a smooth way that I never picked up on until now.Of course that's my opinion and I could be wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.06.14 8:43

I think it's just one of those over-used clichés which people say without thinking.

It apparently dates back thousands of years.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 27.06.14 8:54

Masons are people who work with stone = masonry.
It's an occupation as well as an organization.
A stone mason is a craftsman in the stone-setting industry.
Freemasonry is a fraternal organisation that traces its origins to the local fraternities of stonemasons, which from the end of the fourteenth century regulated the qualifications of masons and their interaction with authorities and clients.

It's not a surprise that stones would play an important part in anything to do with masonry.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochosi 27.06.14 9:06

Quite so, canada12. I also think "leaving no stone unturned" would be quite a typical phrase/cliche to be used.
Ochosi

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 27.06.14 9:13

Hi folks, I am pleased to say after a rotten day yesterday not being able to access this site,it was most odd, I could just about getin here and then couldn't move page ,kept freezing I think ,tried all I could think of ,well this morning seems back to normal . I could use all sites I go on apart from this one ,so really cant think it my laptop ,has anyone any ideas ? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 27.06.14 9:13

Wasn't No Stone Unturned the title of the book Gerry had in PdL about hiding corpses?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 27.06.14 9:14

By the same token I'm quite prepared to believe that "Leaving no stone unturned" was arrived at quite cynically by GM in an attempt to convince Masons to help him and also to convince the public of his grand connections. As I've said elsewhere, I see no proof that GM is or was a Freemason - but IMO that wouldn't have stopped him from appealing for help from them. And now look at how everyone is prepared to believe that the McCanns are part of a great Masonic conspiracy and coverup. Which is exactly the impression and the conclusion, in my opinion, that the McCanns wanted.

To be honest, I think if Gerry was connected to the Masons, he'd have known about, and found, much less conspicuous ways to solicit their help.

I'm of the opinion the Masonic connection is just more McCann spin.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 27.06.14 9:44

I have to say I have always been disturbed by this phrase in relation to the search for a missing child.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 27.06.14 10:25

joyce1938 wrote:Hi folks, I am pleased to say after a rotten day yesterday not being able to access this site,it was most odd, I could just about getin here and then couldn't move page ,kept freezing I think ,tried all I could think of ,well this morning seems back to normal . I could use all sites I go on apart from this one ,so really cant think it my laptop ,has anyone any ideas ? joyce1938

Hi Joyce - it was the same for me yesterday and its the same today - taking over a minute for each page to open.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 27.06.14 18:10

I just think it was odd...I'd never heard the phrase before Gerry threw it our there and I guess in USA its not a phrase I hear often... or at all. I just wondered if that was the matter of national security or whatever was brought up yrs ago in reference to this case? I haven't had much experience with Freemasonry so I was looking it up.Gerry saying he wasn't there to have a good time or the extensive cover up...could. Madeleine's death be ritualistic in some way? I'm not looking for wild conspiracy theories I'm looking at any links to see what hasn't been covered and the Freemason association by Gerry is one I'm just curious about.Not saying they in any way were involved I have no idea... hence we leave no stone unturned....

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 27.06.14 18:11

Same here woofer and Joyce I thought my phone was just being slow yesterday. I gave up last night

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 28.06.14 10:09

Yes I found I could not access and keep this website up for a long time ,it was at 10 30pm I gave up , but next morning all was back to normal,has no one any idea what made this problem please admin ?
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 28.06.14 17:29

Heard on the news that BT have had problems with their broadband.  It must be that.  Even if you don`t have BT broadband its still coming down BT phone lines.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 28.06.14 23:24

Unless you use virgin media for you telephone/broadband every other provider uses BT lines and if they go down it affects everyones internet except those using virgin media as they have their own cables.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 27.10.14 19:28

kimHager wrote:I just think it was odd...I'd never heard the phrase before Gerry threw it our there and I guess in USA its not a phrase I hear often... or at all. I just wondered if that was the matter of national security or whatever was brought up yrs ago in reference to this case? I haven't had much experience with Freemasonry so  I was looking it up.Gerry saying he wasn't there to have a good time or the extensive cover up...could. Madeleine's death be ritualistic in some way?  I'm not looking for wild conspiracy theories I'm looking at any links to see what hasn't been covered and the Freemason association by Gerry is one I'm just curious about.Not saying they in any way were involved I have no idea... hence we leave no stone unturned....
I have received information from a person who says he knows how it is with Gerry and the Masons. 
This:
Gerry McCann was installed as a Sovereign commander 33 degree in a ceremony at Freemasons Hall,London
Friday,13/7-2007,1:30pm
That´s his words.

And this picture tells us that there may be a connection.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 27.10.14 19:36

Was that when he went back for teh pillowcase and lost his wallet etc?
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 27.10.14 19:40

noddy100 wrote:Was that when he went back for teh pillowcase and lost his wallet etc?
Thursday 12 July 2007

London

Gerry flies to London to meet with the British police.
At night he attends the National Police Federation Annual Bravery awards and receives a standing ovation.

Friday 13 July 2007
[color:3456=000000]Still in London, Gerry spends a large part of the day at the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre to learn more about their role.
I wonder if Jim Gamble was present at the ceremony. thinking

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 27.10.14 19:47

Thanks I am still trying to piece all this together really interesting
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

strange coincidence? hmmm Empty No stone unturned...

Post by missbeetle 27.10.14 20:47

worriedmum wrote:I have to say I have always been disturbed by this phrase in relation to the search for a missing child.

So am I... To me it sounds like she is dead already and they are searching for her buried body...

Hmmm... The Masons. I knew next to nothing about them when I first started looking into this mysterious case.

I have an uncle by marriage who is one, but he isn't the kind of guy I could ask questions of -

- and I'm not sure I know of any other Masons - yet rural New Zealand has many old Masonic Hotels/pubs.

My nearest towns all have Masonic lodges - no windows - and there are a few old Oddfellows buildings about. 

I understand churches, Guides, Rotary, sports clubs - but the Masons have me flummoxed -

- could they be the besuited Western version of the Chinese Triads?

I will also add that Prince Charles was also present at the 2007 Police Bravery Awards -

- and I still cannot believe Gerry was given a standing ovation there.

That's got to be one of my biggest WTF moments in this case.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 21.08.22 9:40

@misbeetle

Re: Masonry 

Catholics cannot be Masons. 

Not sure about the membership of Masonic lodges these days. 

Masonic nursing homes are common.

Mozart was a Mason.
Milo

Activity : 267

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 21.08.22 10:35

What Freimaurer / Freemasons are about.

The latest Pope Francis has been well received by the Masonic fraternity after his speech ‘Fratelli Tutti’. 

However there may be a ‘Conflict of Interests’ should any Member become involved in a Criminal proceeding. It seems although they possess no ‘Diplomatic immunity’ they are allowed to commit Perjury.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2521

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.08.22 14:18

Milo wrote:@misbeetle

Re: Masonry 

Catholics cannot be Masons. 

Not sure about the membership of Masonic lodges these days. 

Masonic nursing homes are common.

Mozart was a Mason.

Milo,

Can I ask a big favour, that you stop rekindling defunct threads with random commentary - they died a natural for good reason.

If you have a point of interest you wish to comment on or encourage discussion, you can use the 'Leave No Stone Unturned' thread or any other active thread applicable to your subject of interest.

Thanks!

Thread locked.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum