The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A very, very interesting reading, from a blog of Ben Salmon  Mm11

A very, very interesting reading, from a blog of Ben Salmon  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A very, very interesting reading, from a blog of Ben Salmon  Mm11

A very, very interesting reading, from a blog of Ben Salmon  Regist10

A very, very interesting reading, from a blog of Ben Salmon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A very, very interesting reading, from a blog of Ben Salmon  Empty A very, very interesting reading, from a blog of Ben Salmon

Post by Guest 29.09.18 15:38

Gerry’s records I: Gonçalo Amaral proven right?
October 3, 2017 Ben Salmon

"I’m undecided on whether to make this a series, or just a one off blog. As many will be aware I have itemised the entirety of Gerald McCann’s Portuguese call records, as provided by Vodafone in December 2007, to the best extent of my abilities/resources. In the process of doing so I have come across many names, some known, some unknown and some whose relevance I have yet to quantify. The following calls I will present are very much names we know; and perhaps more importantly, are calls which the PJ did not know about at the time (...)"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A very, very interesting reading, from a blog of Ben Salmon  Empty Re: A very, very interesting reading, from a blog of Ben Salmon

Post by willowthewisp 29.09.18 16:37

Hi PJCVries,the whole lot of them are corrupt!
Quote,Gerry McCann Arquido,"Not allowed to discuss the case" yet openly making contact with UK Police Officers,ACPO on his missing daughter,Police evidence, Madeleine McCann,last seen alive by him( Gerry,He claims) 21.05 pm 3 May 2007 on the evening she disappeared?

These phone calls show "Collusion",when they are not supposed to have contact with them or discuss the case!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

A very, very interesting reading, from a blog of Ben Salmon  Empty Re: A very, very interesting reading, from a blog of Ben Salmon

Post by ferrotty 29.09.18 20:50

He hid behind the. 'not allowed to discuss the case' when it suited him.
ferrotty

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top