The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists  Mm11

A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists  Mm11

A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists  Regist10

A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists  Empty A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists

Post by Guest 24.09.18 4:58

Monday, 24 September 2018
A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists

Quotes from stories published, in the last few days, by “Daily Mail”, “The Sun”, “The Irish Mirror”, “Daily Star” and “Daily Express”, signed by Charlotte Dean, Nick Pisa, Charlie Moore, James Murray, Jerry Lawton and Alan Selby – the group of people that seems to be mentally handicapped, trying to act as journalists, as I mention in the tittle of this post:

“(...) Public fund to find Madeleine McCann could be WIPED OUT if Kate and Gerry are forced to pay £750,000 to detective who claimed they covered up her death in upcoming court case (…) Parents Kate and Gerry are fighting to avoid paying £750,000 to the ex-detective who shamefully claimed they were responsible for her death (..) Figures show that there is £728,508 left in the pot used to fund the search for Madeleine, which is mostly made up of public donations (…) That could all go if the decision to award Amaral £430,000 is upheld - with the McCann paying costs on top (…) The McCann won a libel case against Amaral in 2015 and he was ordered to pay them 250,000 euros (£209,000) each in damages. But this was overturned on appeal and that decision upheld in another court this April, meaning Amaral is now able to sue the McCann for damages potentially totaling tens of thousands of pounds (…) They were initially awarded £430,000 in libel damages. To prevent this, Kate and Gerry, both 49, have lodged an appeal with the European Court of Human Rights. They now wait for the date of their Strasbourg showdown with Amaral to be confirmed (…) If Madeleine’s parents lose this challenge they face a double legal whammy as Mr Amaral has signaled his intention to sue them for damages to his reputation, potentially putting at risk some of the £746,152 in the McCann’s Maddie Fund (…) The couple have now gone to the European Court of Human Rights to try to get the ruling [of Portuguese Supreme Court] overturned (…) If they lose the case the pair will be forced to pay Gonçalo Amaral £750,000, after he made a bid to sue them for compensation (…) So far no money has been paid by either party and now they will square up to each other at the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg (…) The legal battle between Kate and Gerry McCann and former Portuguese police chief Gonçalo Amaral may end with a face-to-face confrontation at the European Court of Human Rights (…) They now wait for the date of their Strasbourg showdown with Amaral to be confirmed (…)”

Why do I admit the possibility that Charlotte Dean, Nick Pisa, Charlie Moore, James Murray, Jerry Lawton and Alan Selby can be mentally handicapped people trying to act as journalists:

1 – According to them, the Fund for the search of Madeleine McCann could be wiped out if or because:
a) The McCann “are forced to pay £750,000”, to Gonçalo Amaral, just like that, with no specific reason mentioned;
b) “If the decision to award Amaral £430,000 is upheld” (What decision? From what court?);
c) Because “Amaral is now able to sue the McCann for damages”;
d) “If they [the McCann] lose the case” lodged with the European Court of Human Rights;
e) “As Mr Amaral has signaled his intention to sue them [the McCann] for damages”;
f) Because Amaral “made a bid to sue them for compensation”;

So, there is already a “decision to award Amaral £430,000”, decision that could be upheld by the European Court of Human Rights, but there is no mention about what court passed that sentence, when and in what country it happened. It seems also that there is no court decision at all, because Amaral only is “now able to sue the McCann for damages”, has only “signaled his intention to sue them” and only “made a bid to sue them for compensation” - no reference at all about Amaral having already sued the McCann for damages. So, Amaral has not filed any case against the McCann, according these newspapers? The McCann will have to pay damages to Mr. Amaral only if “they lose the case (…) lodged with the European Court of Human Rights”?

That group of people that seems to be mentally handicapped, trying to act as journalists, also wrote about what is coming, in a near future:

a) Amaral and the McCann “will square up to each other at the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg “;
b) (…) The legal battle between Kate and Gerry McCann and (...) Gonçalo Amaral may end with a face-to-face confrontation at the European Court of Human Rights”;
c) They [the McCann] now wait for the date of their Strasbourg showdown with Amaral to be confirmed (…)”;

It's difficult to be more ignorant about the European Court of Human Rights. Probably, because that group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people, trying to act as journalists, doesn't know what is a computer and don't even imagine what is Google.

The European Court of Human Rights is a supranational or international court established by the European Convention on Human Rights. The court hears applications alleging that a contracting State has breached one or more of the human rights provisions concerning civil and political rights set out in the Convention and its protocols. An application can be lodged by an individual, a group of individuals, or one or more of the other contracting states. The Convention was adopted within the context of the Council of Europe, and all of its 47 member states are contracting parties to the Convention.” (Wikipédia)

This means that:

a) Any person who feels his or her rights have been violated under the European Convention on Human Rights, by a State member, can take a case to the Court ;
b) Any individual can lodge a complain, but only against a State Member, never against another individual, group of individuals, institution, corporation or company;
c) A State member can lodge a case against another State member;
c) A case will not be considered admissible where an applicant has not suffered a "significant disadvantage”;
d) A case may be inadmissible when “there is a lapse of six months from the last internal decision [taken by institutions of a State Member] complained of”;
e) The European Court of Human Rights has no power to overthrow any decision of a domestic court from a State member, only to issue sentences to order that State to pay compensation for the damage the plaintiff/plaintiffs may have sustained, due to a decision - or lack of it - from a court or from the Judicial system of a State member, and also pay for legal expenses incurred in domestic courts and with the European Court of Human Rights, in bringing the case;
f) Even after the case is addmited, by a rapporteur judge, a Chamber of the Court can still rule that the application is inadmissible;

Now, a final question: why do British newspapers hire what seems to be mentally handicapped people, pretending and/or accepting they can work as journalists?

https://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2018/09/a-group-of-what-seems-to-be-mentally.html

Regards,

Paulo Reis
pjcv.reis@gmail.com
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists  Empty Re: A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists

Post by Sundance 24.09.18 10:01

'Mentally handicapped', replete with a picture of the inside of an asylum on the blog link? Is this 1978?
Sundance
Sundance

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists  Empty Re: A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists

Post by patricia999 24.09.18 10:11

agree, clumsy terminology.  

These days we tend to use learning disabilities for those who used to be viewed  as mentally handicapped, mentally defective, retarded, subnormal.  but if the cap fits...……... think
patricia999
patricia999

Activity : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundance 24.09.18 10:15

patricia999 wrote:agree, clumsy terminology.  

These days we tend to use learning disabilities for those who used to be viewed  as mentally handicapped, mentally defective, retarded, subnormal.  but if the cap fits...……... think
Wow. Really?
Sundance
Sundance

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 24.09.18 11:19

More a case I think of people being unable to print what they must know is the truth about this case for fear of losing their jobs.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.09.18 12:52

Sundance wrote:'Mentally handicapped', replete with a picture of the inside of an asylum on the blog link? Is this 1978?

No, it's 2018, a new age that demands justice for a little three year old child, robbed of a life and abandoned by the people who should really care - her family and the corrupt regime that governs our lives.

A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists  Z

Next question?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundance 24.09.18 12:55

Verdi wrote:
Sundance wrote:'Mentally handicapped', replete with a picture of the inside of an asylum on the blog link? Is this 1978?

No, it's 2018, a new age that demands justice for a little three year old child, robbed of a life and abandoned by the people who should really care - her family and the corrupt regime that governs our lives.

A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists  Z

Next question?
....and that is desperate, you're right.
Sundance
Sundance

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.09.18 13:02

Amaral and the McCann “will square up to each other at the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg"
Give me strength - what planet are they living on?

I rather like this little gem nicked from PeterMac's e-book Capter 29:  Fake News

anon wrote:“You are entitled to your own opinion
You are NOT entitled to your own set of facts.”

I'd use that as a profile signature if I didn't like the one I already have.  Noted however for future use.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.18 13:45

patricia999 wrote:agree, clumsy terminology.  

I thought about using the expression "learning disabilities". But I decided for "mentally handicapped" because I believe it's a much serious case than just learning disabilities... big grin big grin big grin big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.09.18 15:27

Apart from the press being under the spotlight as regards fake news, I believe a number of journalists need to be brought to task, particularly some so-called freelance journalists who appear to have a different work ethic to those assigned to specific organs of the press.

Taking Tracey Kandohla as an example, how does her 'reporting' ever get past the editor/sub-editor?  How is she allowed to continue this blinded propaganda in favour of the McCann faction year on year?  Are these floating individuals expected to prove their credentials before being accepted as bona-fide journalists - it wouldn't appear so.

They are like a special branch of the government and follow the same unethical criteria - spin!  News should be what it represents, not government or any other propaganda.  The likes of Tracey Kandohla are a disgrace to the profession and she's not alone in the world of journalistic deception.  These people, hopefully only a minority, are at best a nuisance and at worse dangerous.

Whichever class of society included in the global deception, I'm inclined to classify every one as LIES under a different guise to suit the genre.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundance 24.09.18 16:11

Verdi wrote:Apart from the press being under the spotlight as regards fake news, I believe a number of journalists need to be brought to task, particularly some so-called freelance journalists who appear to have a different work ethic to those assigned to specific organs of the press.

Taking Tracey Kandohla as an example, how does her 'reporting' ever get past the editor/sub-editor?  How is she allowed to continue this blinded propaganda in favour of the McCann faction year on year?  Are these floating individuals expected to prove their credentials before being accepted as bona-fide journalists - it wouldn't appear so.

They are like a special branch of the government and follow the same unethical criteria - spin!  News should be what it represents, not government or any other propaganda.  The likes of Tracey Kandohla are a disgrace to the profession and she's not alone in the world of journalistic deception.  These people, hopefully only a minority, are at best a nuisance and at worse dangerous.

Whichever class of society included in the global deception, I'm inclined to classify every one as LIES under a different guise to suit the genre.
Well to quote the late, great Christopher Hitchens: “I became a journalist because I did not want to rely on newspapers for information.”
And that particular rag that she writes for, which I can't even bring myself to mention, is the vilest cesspit of mis-information ever conceived in the UK.
Sundance
Sundance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.18 17:23

I have long believed that a great deal of the stories put out under certain "names" come straight out of GCHQ. They get a nice fat retainer for letting GCHQ publish outright deception under their name. Easy money for the desperately corrupt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists  Empty Ref; a group of

Post by willowthewisp 24.09.18 17:56

JimbobJones wrote:I have long believed that a great deal of the stories put out under certain "names" come straight out of GCHQ. They get a nice fat retainer for letting GCHQ publish outright deception under their name. Easy money for the desperately corrupt.
Hi jimbobjones,It is No wonder they are persecuting the likes of Edward Snowden,Julian Assange for the knowledge they had uncovered of what "Nefarious Governments" are involved with and it isn't the "Truth",as you can see in Madeleine McCann's disappearance,collusion,espionage,MI5/6 on a Three Year old child?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 24.09.18 20:39

I think you are expecting waaay too much. In the wee small hours last night the Mail Online put today's date as Monday the 24rd September... exalt
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

A group of what seems to be mentally handicapped people trying to act as British journalists  Empty Clarence Mitchell, about ECHR

Post by Guest 25.09.18 10:49

JimbobJones wrote:I have long believed that a great deal of the stories put out under certain "names" come straight out of GCHQ. They get a nice fat retainer for letting GCHQ publish outright deception under their name. Easy money for the desperately corrupt.

FIND THE DIFFERENCES:

DAILY MAIL:

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell told MailOnline: “I can confirm that Kate and Gerry McCann’s Portuguese lawyers lodged an appeal application in the Amaral case with the European Court of Human Rights in July of this year. The Court acknowledged the application in August and its admissibility is now being examined. Kate and Gerry will not be commenting on any aspect whatsoever as it remains entirely a matter for their Portuguese lawyers.”
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4867778/Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-appeal-European-Court.html

THE SUN:

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell told The Sun: "I can confirm that Kate and Gerry have lodged an appeal application at the European Court of Human Rights and the application is being considered. As such they will not be making any comment until a decision has been made. The case is being handled by their legal team in Portugal.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4425917/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-goncarlo-amaral/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top