The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 14 Mm11

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 14 Mm11

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 14 Regist10

Photographs Revisited - general

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 14 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Verdi 26.01.23 0:20

No problem, I'm with you now.

Witness Statement

Date : 2008-04-17
Time. 10.00

Place: Praia da Luz

Name: Amy Tierney

Has made previous statements in May last year.

Given that she does not speak Portuguese, Silvia Batista acted as interpreter.

When questioned and shown the photographs referred to in the previous statements, depicting the English girl, on 'Kodak Xtra Life ' paper, 10 x 15, she said they were printed on her printer, also of Kodak brand.

When on the night of 3rd May, at about 24.00, she was at her desk at the Tapas bar, inside the resort, when at a certain time, one of the friends of the McCann couple, Russell, asked for a USB memory stick reader, in order to print photographs of Madeleine. Immediately the deponent replied that she did not have an USB reader, but that she had a printer with this hardware, which could read from memory sticks.

She went to her room and returned to the Tapas with the printer where she printed out 20 to 30 photographs of the girl, using her own paper, in 10x15 format mentioned previously. The memory stick containing the photos belonged to the McCann couple, and came from their camera.

She thinks that all of this took place at about 24.00 on 3rd May 2007. She presumes that she handed all of the photos to Russell, who distributed some to those present, the rest would be for the police authorities.

As regards her printer, she says that it is no longer in her possession as it is now with her boyfriend in France, she says, after consultation, and in accordance with her previous statements, that is was a 'Kodak', model Easy Share G60, of thermal ink transfer, with continuous tonality.

In annex, is documentation about the printer, describing its technical characteristics, which she recognises as being identical to her printer.

No more is said. She signs the statement together with the interpreter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Many moons ago I recall a rumour spread abroad that the McCanns purposely used an old photograph of Madeleine in case someone had seen her during the week.

That's just plain daft - there can be no doubting that Madeleine traveled with her family from the UK arriving at the Ocean Club Praia da Luz on 28th April 2007.

Of course someone would have seen her - she was there!

So the question remains unanswered .... 'why did the McCanns issue an outdated photograph to the PJ for the purpose of a missing persons bulletin !?!'

I get the eye defect reason given but if asking the public to assist with the 'search' it's doubtful anyone would have been so close to Madeleine to have seen the 'slight fleck' in her eye.

Suffice for the official notification to mention the eye defect at the same time as age, height, hair colour blah .

The McCanns successfully deluded half the world with their publicity stunt.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 14 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Verdi 26.01.23 12:59

CaKeLoveR wrote:A recent image of Madeleine might have pin pointed the last time somebody could  say where and when they saw her?

And so the 'last photograph' was introduced to place Madeleine in-situ on Thursday 3rd May 2007 big grin . What happened between that and the playground photographs taken on Saturday 28th April/Sunday 29th April 2007 remains a comparative mystery. I purposely ignore the midweek image of a Madeleine clutching tennis balls.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

waiting

I think the absence of photographs of Madeleine, or any of the family, during that holiday week tells all.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 26.01.23 16:04

Could photo number 5 here in the PJ files  https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GREYSCALE_SNAPS.htm
be where the makeup photo was taken?

Look to the right side of the childs head, it's part of the drying rack.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5468

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.01.23 16:24

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.01.23 16:34

I'm yet to be convinced about the so called make-up image - I think it's fake and not very professional in it's fakery. Besides, it appears to be one of the images used by Jon Corner for his anniversary risqué appeal video - that in itself raises a few eyebrows.

The image is a far cry from the other two know photographs of Madeleine taken at the Ocean Club.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 14 Empty McCanns in jovial mood

Post by Bird131 07.05.23 8:14

If ever there was a picture that could tell a thousand words, this would surely take first prize. Shortly after the 'abduction' of Madeleine, this is the last anyone would have expected to see in Praia da Luz ... just inches away from singing and dancing in the streets of Portugal.
Bird131
Bird131

Activity : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.05.23 9:13

I agree. It's the one picture that makes me  think

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41597

Bird131 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 07.05.23 9:38

That photo ^^^ proves to me they knew Madeleine was dead and had laid her to rest in peace, there is, in my mind no other explination.

The photo does not portray parents who think their daughter was in the hands of a paedophile.

If they hated their daughter and had done away with her, which I don't believe, there is too much evidence to the contrary, they still would not act like that.

That photo is proof they knew Madeleine was not suffering.
crusader
crusader

Bird131 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.05.23 11:35

Not suffering...and not findable.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41597

crusader, Bird131 and Pogels Wood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 07.05.23 11:43

And they're off the hook.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4425

crusader, Bird131 and Pogels Wood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.05.23 15:06

McCanns in jovial mood

Posts merged with existing thread.  

The opening post did not justify a new thread.  Please continue discussion here.

Thanks.

Verdi

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Bird131 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pogels Wood 15.05.23 23:54

Hi all, talking of inappropriate jovial pictures of the gruesome twosome . Does anybody know who was in the apartment when Gerry was filmed on the balcony having a happy and fun conversation with someone within said apartment? Sorry if it's common knowledge and I've missed it, I did try a search but couldn't find anything.
Pogels Wood
Pogels Wood

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.05.23 1:14

Pogels Wood wrote:Hi all,  talking of inappropriate jovial pictures of the gruesome twosome .  Does anybody know who was in the apartment when Gerry was filmed on the balcony having a happy and fun conversation with someone within said apartment?  Sorry if it's common knowledge and I've missed it, I did try a search but couldn't find anything.  

I am presuming you refer to this - forgive me if I'm wrong..

Gerry McCann is happy

Apr 22, 2009
Video taken a couple of days (6) after the disappearance of his daughter

If I'm correct, I don't think it has ever been established where when nor why this video shot was taken.  Whoever uploaded the video on you tube claims it was videoed 6 (?) days after Madeleine McCann's disappearance was announced - just how the anonymity know this information is a matter for conjecture.

Pity, whilst claiming the time frame, the YouTuber couldn't/wouldn't provide the missing detail.

As far as I can see the video could have been taken anywhere anytime anyhow.

i don\'t know

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Pogels Wood 16.05.23 6:34

Thank you for taking the time to reply Verdi, yes, that is the clip I was referring to. I'm not sure of the time frame either but I do remember seeing it early on and if memory serves before they were made arguidos. I have always wondered who Gerry was having a good laugh with.
As an aside, Verdi the still you provided of the film seems to show a blue object the same sort of shape and colour as the blue eyeshadow photograph thinking.
Pogels Wood
Pogels Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.23 7:29

gm is known with this striped polo from other pictures, the earliest to find is one of 11/5, with the missus in a grey t-shirt with what later becomes known as the cadaver pants.

he also had it on the visit to fatima. alarmy gives no date with that picture.

and again on 5 june 2007, on pictures named mccanns leaving their apartment.

on an older forum, and with no longer working links someone said the same polo shirt was on a picture taken on may 9, 2007.

this video was said made for a portuguese tv channel, and there was also discussion about where it was maid, apartment somewhere or the creche. 

it has another bit in it, and that is the maybe blue back rest of a cheap blue plastic chair on a balcony. about the same look to it as on the make-up picture of madeleine. 

it is getting hard to find the original dates back online. links are getting void and pictures reused over and over again.

maybe verdi can do some magic with the given dates.

your question about apartment cannot be correct, because is it really a shot taken on the balconny of an apartment, or as was under discussion many years ago on the creche building. and if it was the creche when was it made.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 16.05.23 7:55

It doesn't look like the sliding doors the apartments had to me, they look like concertina/folding  doors.
There is a blond woman inside, Kate? with sunglasses pushed up onto her head.
The little square box logo on the bottom left say's Journal.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Pogels Wood 16.05.23 8:20

Indeed Crusader, wherever it was filmed Gerry seems a happy bunny and the place (whatever it's function) has apparently blue outdoor furniture, which at first glance looks similar in shape and colour to the blue eyeshadow image. I actually always thought the blue on the eyeshadow photograph to be somebody's shoulder wearing a blue shirt, with what looks like a fold in the material as it follows the sleeve. Also that said person was holding Maddie's hair so she could not look down at the photographer with her head but could only use her eyes.
Whatever the truth of the photograph it leaves a very nasty taste in one's mouth, some scenarios being more unpalatable than others.
All in my own opinion of course.
Pogels Wood
Pogels Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 16.05.23 8:36

It's more of a mystery to me, as to why the secrecy of where and when it was taken, why does the person who uploaded the video to youtube want to be so evasive.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.23 11:05

the mccanns had 4g to stay in, but there is always spoken about another one , which they used as an office and maybe even a third used for lodgings of their guests.  at least sandy and patricia cameron stayed over in the same one used as an office. but their are moments that others like the wright's also stayed around. 

also gm wears the same polo during one of the earlier interviews, and it could be just accommodation the production team hired for that. 

how early in time the clip was made is harder to find. the news fact used was probably only laughung gerry, not where, at that time their was a complete media army around, so if you had a productive spot found, it was better not to tell about it. 

based on the reflection of the buildings in the windows it was not in blocks 4 or 5, these have all their french windows on the south side, and no other so high up building near enough to them to give such a reflection. 

the rest of the uploads on that channel are all pretty short, and from portugal, germany and the uk.
it looks to be an account that belonged to the blogs and forum of unterdenteppichgekehrt, so they just can be useful to give something extra in a text. wasn't johanna the owner of that blog/site/forum?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.23 11:15

the blog site stil exists but no longer with a safe link, 
this is the link to it;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

latest is from 2017. i have still an old blog about other things on the same website, but in earlier years it was much easier to just load up any video onto you tube, because it had no restrictions in who or from where others wanted to view it, some local ones did. 

so these are likely only on you tube to be used as illustrations and proof something happened indeed. not to be just nasty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.05.23 13:41

Pogels Wood wrote:Thank you for taking the time to reply Verdi, yes, that is the clip I was referring to.  I'm not sure of the time frame either but I do remember seeing it early on and if memory serves before they were made arguidos.  I have always wondered who Gerry was having a good laugh with.
As an aside,  Verdi the still you provided of the film seems to show a blue object the same sort of shape and colour as the blue eyeshadow photograph thinking.

There has been a lot of discussion over the years about the blue object featured on the image of Madeleine McCann wearing make-up, many many theories presented but nothing positive to move the subject forward.

Personally I think the image to be false, it doesn't even look authentic. curiously it was first shown in the public arena on the infamous questionable video produced by McCann family and friend and confidant - Jon Corner.

think

Madeleine McCann May 2010 Appeal

May 2010
Video made by Jon Corner for Madeleine McCann appeal 2010

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.05.23 13:56

No way is that the balcony of Ocean Club apartment 5a, nor any other in that particular block.

Looking back at the many Ocean Club photographs published, there isn't a single one consistent with the style illustrated in that video clip.

It's being suggested the video was taken quite soon after Madeleine McCann's disappearance first hit the headlines, it's not even consistent with the outside image of Kate McCann speaking on a mobile phone said to have been taken around the same time.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pogels Wood 16.05.23 23:30

I agree Verdi, it doesn't look like any apartment from the ocean club as shown, which in a way makes it all the more intriguing, as in .....if it's not part of a private holiday apartment where did Gerry feel comfortable enough to let free his joy/glee/happiness/RELIEF/ or telling cheeky anecdotes in the the belief he was not being observed? All of a sudden he realise he was being filmed. The clip Verdi uploaded is not the full length one from my memory, the one I saw went on for maybe another 3 seconds where Gerry spots he is being recorded and alters his attitude tute suit. I'll have a trawl and see if I can find the full(er) length clip (for what it is). I don't hold out much hope as
Verdi had to post the above clip as to my request for information, but hey ho, nothing ventured nothing gained.
Just to add, I do think that in the above clip Gerry has a look of a man with a weight lifted/relief/lack of burden/surety/sense of accomplishment (tick whichever you feel applicable or please add your own). Thanks again Verdi for pointing me in the right direction, off to do some cyber scouring.
Pogels Wood
Pogels Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 16.05.23 23:56

Verdi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No way is that the balcony of Ocean Club apartment 5a, nor any other in that particular block.

Looking back at the many Ocean Club photographs published, there isn't a single one consistent with the style illustrated in that video clip.

It's being suggested the video was taken quite soon after Madeleine McCann's disappearance first hit the headlines, it's not even consistent with the outside image of Kate McCann speaking on a mobile phone said to have been taken around the same time.

Wasn't that the police station at Portimao?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.05.23 1:14

Not to my knowledge..

Portimao

I'm more concerned about the provenance of this video clip, be it 5 seconds 15 seconds or 25 seconds duration.

It was uploaded by some anonymity on YouTube with a comment about it being only six (?) days after Madeleine McCann's disappearance hit the headlines - where does this information come from.

I've never seen said video over and above the clip that appears to be taken on a balcony at an unknown location - nothing can be gleaned without further information.  This kind of cloak and dagger secrecy always makes me suspicious.

If there be any substance, why not show the complete works with an explanation as to where and when.  The clip must have emanated from somewhere - but where?

There has been so much mischief spread about this case over the years, it appears to be starting all over again.

In my view there is enough established substance to chew over without faffing about with the unknown.  I know it's been said that taking a fresh look at the detail could lead to previously overlooked or unseen possibilities, to that I say bring it on but only if that detail is based on evidence and informed opinion as opposed to speculation and/or mischief, serious or just for fun.

Anyone who has followed the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann for any length of time and carefully studied the detail, will acknowledge the nonsense spread across social media over the many years.  Still going on as we speak.

I don't view this video clip with any importance or relevance, it could have been filmed anywhere or anytime - presuming it to be authentic.  It might be of interest to know when and where but it really doesn't throw any light on the mystery, only the aftermath (was it after?) for which we have documented press agency detail of where and when.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top