The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 8 Mm11

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 8 Mm11

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 8 Regist10

Photographs Revisited - general

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 8 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Truthseeker96 22.03.19 0:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes I see, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Website is not there now. The wayback machine shows last snapshot in 2009...

None of these photos where made public, even Google apps is public!
Truthseeker96
Truthseeker96

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 8 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Verdi 22.03.19 0:54

Sorry, you've lost me i don\'t know .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker96 22.03.19 1:31

Truthseeker96 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes I see, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Website is not there now. The wayback machine shows last snapshot in 2009...

None of these photos where made public, even Google apps is public!

Not sure how I edit posts, what I mean to say is the photos that where uploaded to the website where never made public, presumably also never send to Portugal police.

I am again trying to make a point, "Google maps" shows images of the area around the hotel, people's faces are of course blurred out but it shows bodies etc.

The point is if the public interest is so damn high, one would think most people would be willing to show the public there family photos of their holiday on that week where she dissappeared. Even if faces where blurred etc, to just help people remember what was going on that week, if there was anyone suspicious in the area. I just don't understand why there isn't a place for people to do this.
Truthseeker96
Truthseeker96

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.03.19 11:49

These photographs of apartment 5a interior, said to have been taken during the PJ's forensic examination of the crime scene, on 4th May 2007..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Going over old ground - again, it's always struck me odd that there's little or no evidence of children having been there.  No toys;  no storybooks;  no clothes thrown about; no crisp packets or half eaten biscuits; no crumbs or dirty drinking glasses;  no sticky paw prints.

OK, it was the day after Madeleine's alleged disappearance but it was technically a crime scene so everything should have been left in place for forensic examination.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline 24.03.19 23:45

Verdi wrote:I'm astonished that you use propaganda produced by Winter and Goose by way of example.

big grin 

I dont recall the moment in the series (it was a slog, bear with me) that image appeared in said fashion, but anyone remotely familiar with photo editting software (even old school Paint Shop Pro) can see that photo is heavily burned and has had the hue contrast turned way up. It hardly construes greater quality. The hair band is only much clearer due to closer resolution. In itself that presents the awkward question of how a higher resolution version of a photo McCanns didnt even give to PJ made its way to Netflix. Will the real Jim Shady please stand up?

If one takes the image to FotoForensics and chooses 'Hidden pixels' you can see a top-down comparison of this image and the original to see the contrast represented pretty well.
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 307

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.03.19 23:48

Next someone will be telling me that Madeleine had flowers in her hair, or there is some mysterious goings-on in the background.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline 24.03.19 23:50

Verdi wrote:Next someone will be telling me that Madeleine had flowers in her hair, or there is some mysterious goings-on in the background.

Or that pixelation proves that her fringe was digitally manipulated despite said degradation being complete over the whole photo in a literal grid of squares?
Mainline
Mainline

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.03.19 0:08

Is this photograph genuine or has it been photoshopped?

Personally I think there's something suspicious about the bougainvillea, it doesn't look right.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline 25.03.19 0:17

Verdi wrote:Is this photograph genuine or has it been photoshopped?

Personally I think there's something suspicious about the bougainvillea, it doesn't look right.

Jokes aside.

How fluid that picture looks without Quim Ze efit is masterful. Ironically more detailed than the much editted photo that introduced me to this conversation.
Mainline
Mainline

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.03.19 0:27

I think it's suspicious Verdi. There's a woman on a sunlounger behind the tree reading a Winters and Goose novelette to a kangaroo...or is it me pixels playing up again.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.03.19 0:38

aquila wrote:I think it's suspicious Verdi. There's a woman on a sunlounger behind the tree reading a Winters and Goose novelette to a kangaroo...or is it me pixels playing up again.

spit coffee  

Post of the year high5 !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannz 25.03.19 2:00

Verdi wrote:These photographs of apartment 5a interior, said to have been taken during the PJ's forensic examination of the crime scene, on 4th May 2007..

Going over old ground - again, it's always struck me odd that there's little or no evidence of children having been there.  No toys;  no storybooks;  no clothes thrown about; no crisp packets or half eaten biscuits; no crumbs or dirty drinking glasses;  no sticky paw prints.

OK, it was the day after Madeleine's alleged disappearance but it was technically a crime scene so everything should have been left in place for forensic examination.

Yes, it is odd how child presence seems absent. Also there doesn’t seem to be much in the kitchen. Packs of cereal or bits and pieces that would expect around if they were having breakfast and lunch there.  Also Mike Oldfield said in his interview that all the room had books.
Dannz
Dannz

Activity : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.03.19 11:34

Meanwhile, to add to that evidence - these are the only known photographs taken of Madeleine at the Ocean Club. Praia da Luz after the family's arrival on Saturday 28th April 2007.  The authenticity of the tennis ball image is debatable..

At the risk of repeating myself - again, this is just not normal.  In the age of digital photography, folk take scores of snapshots when on holiday.  Especially if they have kids on board.

Key evidence!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 28.03.19 8:10

@Tony - I have voted but can I take the liberty of asking a question OT as I know you were also involved in the discussion I'm trying to find again.

What I'm after is the link to the piece of video footage, posted several weeks ago, including the nannies walking about 5/6 children belonging to the Toddler 2 club, including the Mc twins, into the Tapas complex. Can't for the life of me remember who posted, but it was a long time member.

Cheers

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic moved to existing thread. Mod
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 28.03.19 11:27

skyrocket wrote:@Tony - I have voted but can I take the liberty of asking a question OT as I know you were also involved in the discussion I'm trying to find again.

What I'm after is the link to the piece of video footage, posted several weeks ago, including the nannies walking about 5/6 children belonging to the Toddler 2 club, including the Mc twins, into the Tapas complex. Can't for the life of me remember who posted, but it was a long time member.

Cheers
@ skyrocket     I'm very sorry, I missed this altogether. I didn't even know such a video existed.

I hope someone else unearths the link again.

It would be very important direct forensic evidence, depending however on one crucial evidential issue...namely ON WHAT DATE was that video taken?

@ phoebe      You wrote: "Dr. Amaral and the P.J are experienced investigators into major crime...None of these experienced professionals concluded that it was impossible to have hidden the body and covered up the crime in the time between when Madeleine was last seen independently at high tea and the raising of the alarm. If it's good enough for those who are trained and vastly experienced in this field, then its good enough for me. Personally, I defer to their expertise".

REPLY:  This is the laziest possible way to treat a case, replete with lies, half-truths, changes of story,multiple fabrications, clear evidence of a major degree of involvement by the British security services...and so much more. Besides that, the chief investigator was summarily thrown off the case after just five months, at an early stage in the investigations - and his replacement clearly seemed to have been appointed to ensure there was no prosecution of the McCanns.

The very idea that Catriona Baker was 'independent' and that she witnessed Madeleine at a high tea at about 5pm to 6pm on Thursday 3 May has been thoroughly demolished by comprehensive analyses by HideHo and a long segment of Richard Hall's film 'WHEN MADELEINE DIED'. And by others. The contradictions between the four alleged witnesses: Cat Baker, Kate McCann, Gerry McCann and Charlotte Pennington are wholly irreconcilable.

The idea that the PJ uncovered every available scrap of evidence there was to uncover about this case, by the time they archived it, is utterly laughable, as the research here on CMOMM and by people such as PeterMac and Dr Martin Roberts demonstrates.

Plus you contradict yourself.

You say, in terms, that the PJ were so experienced that they got everything right.

Yet when they say that Martin Smith was an 'unreliable' witness, you disagree with them.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 28.03.19 14:18

Tony, re: the video piece I'm trying to locate - thanks anyway and no problem, I've been trawling thru threads and will find it eventually. The video was POST the disappearance and was a journalist compilation lasting about 2/3 mins. It was stored on Alamy (photo library) or similar. My fault - should have saved it at the time!
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.03.19 15:18

skyrocket wrote:@Tony - I have voted but can I take the liberty of asking a question OT as I know you were also involved in the discussion I'm trying to find again.

Cheers

I think you must be thinking of this..

I don't believe there is any video footage of the Ocean Club childcare workers leading a group of children into the complex that includes the McCann twins.  It has no relevance anyway for the simple reason that any such images taken would have been after Madeleine's disappearance - it's a documented fact that the twins attended the creche after Madeleine's disappearance.

Back on topic please.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 28.03.19 16:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - nope not the one but thanks anyway. Found it now (2 hrs!) - actually does show the twins and Lily on 4 May but that wasn't the reason I was after it. If anyone's interested it's:

But as you say back on topic and apologies.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 28.03.19 17:18

Verdi wrote:

Cheers

I think you must be thinking of this..

I don't believe there is any video footage of the Ocean Club childcare workers leading a group of children into the complex that includes the McCann twins.  It has no relevance anyway for the simple reason that any such images taken would have been after Madeleine's disappearance - it's a documented fact that the twins attended the creche after Madeleine's disappearance.

Back on topic please.
Can I just check on when this video was taken?

It wasn't on the morning of Friday 4 May - no journalists and cameramen were there by then.

It can't have been in the afternoon either...by the time of the start of the afternoon crèche, surely there weren't that many cameramen present?

Was it taken perhaps on Saturday 5 May? - if there was a crèche running that day?

Looking at this video again, and thinking about how distraught I might be if my first-born daughter had suddenly vanished, probably abducted, I very much doubt if I could walk my two two-year-old children to the crèche the next day and leave them there. I would want to cling to them for dear life - and sob my heart out.

But then maybe Gerry and Kate had people to see, calls to make, emails to send, and photos to edit, crop and delete

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.03.19 21:22

Tony wrote:But then maybe Gerry and Kate had people to see, calls to make, emails to send, and photos to edit, crop and delete

Nail hit firmly on head!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 8 Empty SKY NEWS VIDEO DATED 4 MAY

Post by skyrocket 29.03.19 8:57

Tony – thought I’d better transfer this over to a new thread to respond to your query (with credit to the original member who posted the video link a few weeks ago).

The footage:

The only thing to go on is the details listed alongside the footage, which state SKY NEWS and 4 May (would this be incorrect?).

All I can add is:

-       Lily, Sean and Amelie are seen with 3 nannies and 3 other Toddler 2 children entering the Tapas complex through the secondary reception.
-       From just this continuous short clip it looks like the sun is coming from SSE so perhaps towards late morning.
-       There is a crèche sheet for the Toddler 2 group for Friday 4 May am (although it shows pm at the top). All 3 children named above are shown on the sheet: [url=http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/CRECHE/Processo-pdf01pages108-118 [112-120]/processopdf01page120-CrecheRecordsJ.jpg][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-       The only 2 persons relating to SKY that I can recall being there on the 4 May were our matey John Clarke of the Olive Press, who states he arrived around 11.45am and ‘walked straight in to the apartment, where I introduced myself to the McCanns’, which seems highly unlikely as the Mcs were now in 5H or 4G, not 5A (which was closed off by then), not to mention the fact that the Mcs themselves were both in Portimao being interviewed by the PJ at that very time; and, Sky Weather Reporter, Jo Wheeler, who if I remember rightly had lived in Luz for quite a while and was commuting back to the UK weekly to work.
Clarke actually states that Sky News Reporter Kay Burley was there on holiday at the time and did some coverage but this may be confusion with Wheeler.
Read more on this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My interest in the clip was quite banal – I was just checking that the nannies around about 3 May were wearing the same MarkWarner tops/shorts as was seen in the parachute photo (the nanny shots of the 3 nannies pushing prams shows different shorts so I suspect these were taken in another season). The spotty shorts do seem to be 2007 issue.

One point to add about the parachute photo - who the heck gets a 6 metre parachute to work with small groups of 4/5 year olds (or any small group of kids). It would take a dozen adults to use the parachute shown as is intended i.e. off the ground.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic merged with existing thread. Mod
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 29.03.19 9:47

skyrocket wrote:  
Tony – thought I’d better transfer this over to a new thread to respond to your query (with credit to the original member who posted the video link a few weeks ago).

The footage:

The only thing to go on is the details listed alongside the footage, which state SKY NEWS and 4 May (would this be incorrect?).

All I can add is:

-       Lily, Sean and Amelie are seen with 3 nannies and 3 other Toddler 2 children entering the Tapas complex through the secondary reception.
-       From just this continuous short clip it looks like the sun is coming from SSE so perhaps towards late morning.
-       There is a crèche sheet for the Toddler 2 group for Friday 4 May am (although it shows pm at the top). All 3 children named above are shown on the sheet: [url=http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/CRECHE/Processo-pdf01pages108-118 [112-120]/processopdf01page120-CrecheRecordsJ.jpg][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-       The only 2 persons relating to SKY that I can recall being there on the 4 May were our matey John Clarke of the Olive Press, who states he arrived around 11.45am and ‘walked straight in to the apartment, where I introduced myself to the McCanns’, which seems highly unlikely as the Mcs were now in 5H or 4G, not 5A (which was closed off by then), not to mention the fact that the Mcs themselves were both in Portimao being interviewed by the PJ at that very time; and, Sky Weather Reporter, Jo Wheeler, who if I remember rightly had lived in Luz for quite a while and was commuting back to the UK weekly to work.
Clarke actually states that Sky News Reporter Kay Burley was there on holiday at the time and did some coverage but this may be confusion with Wheeler.
Read more on this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My interest in the clip was quite banal – I was just checking that the nannies around about 3 May were wearing the same MarkWarner tops/shorts as was seen in the parachute photo (the nanny shots of the 3 nannies pushing prams shows different shorts so I suspect these were taken in another season). The spotty shorts do seem to be 2007 issue.

One point to add about the parachute photo - who the heck gets a 6 metre parachute to work with small groups of 4/5 year olds (or any small group of kids). It would take a dozen adults to use the parachute shown as is intended i.e. off the ground.

That is very very helpful - thanks a million!

Let me put it this way.

IF, IF, this video was taken on 4 May 2007, and IF, IF you're right that the time of this was mid-morning (and I agree with you that the direction of sun suggests that sort of time). THEN...

How come there is a bank of cameramen there on the spot so early that morning, clicking their cameras away...

AND

How come the McCanns are so casual, as if this is just one more day in their life?

Early footage is valuable forensic evidence. Is there anything else we can extract from it?

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 29.03.19 10:08

YY
I don’t think this is the one he means. There is a series of videos with Len Port walking round the pool, nannies coming out reception with youngsters etc and another one with nannies setting off up the hill outside reception with youngsters. I’ll see if I can find them later.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 29.03.19 10:10

Tony Bennett wrote:
skyrocket wrote:  

The footage:

All I can add is:

That is very very helpful - thanks a million!

Let me put it this way.

IF, IF, this video was taken on 4 May 2007, and IF, IF you're right that the time of this was mid-morning (and I agree with you that the direction of sun suggests that sort of time). THEN...

How come there is a bank of cameramen there on the spot so early that morning, clicking their cameras away...

AND

How come the McCanns are so casual, as if this is just one more day in their life?

Early footage is valuable forensic evidence. Is there anything else we can extract from it?
...those look to be "professional establishing shots" 5 seconds, get your "in" 5 seconds, get out.  Have a start point, middle and end.  It seems like the children going out were just a coincidence.  Why would you leave your kids in a creche if your daughter had just just been abducted?  The just mental.  The creche staff are being marshalled by 2 or 3 older adults?  Looks very serious, hardly like a few kids going out for fun?  Who are the figures in shadow?  Staff wearing uniform, one kid one nanny (no groups of wee blonde girls rushing around, you couldn't tell them apart, no siree)
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 29.03.19 10:20

Skyrocket, I see you’ve found it. There are half a dozen or so of these videos from the first couple of days
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top