The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 9 Mm11

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 9 Mm11

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 9 Regist10

Photographs Revisited - general

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 9 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Verdi 29.03.19 14:47

The Getty video clip was posted by member DougD at the beginning of January this year.

The person featured at the start of the video is seasoned journalist Len Port, who currently resides in Portugual.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 9 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by skyrocket 30.03.19 7:29

@DougD - thanks for the offer to look for the video I was looking for. Damn annoying when you can't find things you've ssen before (sign of ageing!).
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by Star21 30.03.19 8:24

Is this it Skyrocket?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Star21
Star21

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 30.03.19 8:30

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - that's the one! Thanks very much for your efforts - should have said I managed to find it yesterday and posted it on another thread. Sorry if you've wasted any time on it. smilie
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 9 Empty off topic

Post by Star21 30.03.19 8:33

No problem I just came across it on the Justice forum!
Star21
Star21

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 30.03.19 8:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - has Len stated that he took the video clip of the kids club? From Len's shadow it looks about the same time - mid to late morning. I know he''s quite guarded about answering any questions asked of him (understandable).
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 30.03.19 11:27

These videos are from Sky, nothing to do with Len I don't think, he just 'stars' in them as he was wandering around that day.

They are all dated 4thMay.

Full index of the Sky videos as follows which is worth having for reference. I can't seem to embed the actual videos here for some reason.

Footage of the Mc’s leaving the OC for Portimao Police Station on the 4th, with 16 more videos that can be accessed below it:

Also for the bougainvillea doubters, some full blooms on the 4th:

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/exterior-shots-around-the-ocean-club-apartments-in-pria-news-footage/487715446
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.03.19 21:23

Shadows indicate early morning.
Len says he was there around 0830.
That fits perfectly with the shadows.

But JonClarke has said he was the only journalist in Pdl until late that evening –
"and surely he is an Honourable man"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.03.19 23:56

There are scores of stills and video clips to be found in the various press archives, mostly never widely publicised or researched - just goes to show they have little or no value other than proof of the extent of media presence at Luz the day following Madeleine's alleged disappearance.

It's time consuming to scour the archives and so far, twelve years down the line, there is nothing to show but a bit more glamour and a lot more speculation.

What was captured on camera after the event is of no importance, what was captured on camera before the event however is paramount - and that was .... what can I say?

There is nothing to be gained by scrutinizing what's presumed to be an image of childcare workers walking a group of children on 4th May 2007, had it been 3rd May then yes, it might be significant.

The McCann group contacted the UK late Thursday 3rd May/early 4th May. They contacted the Foreign Office, one member of the group had contacts at the BBC - the UK was alive to the news of missing Madeleine McCann from the word go. Not surprising that journalists were there on the scene very very early - it's what journalists do, they follow the stories always vying to be the first with the exclusive.

Madeleine jumping in the water to rescue her new found friend and the parachute story are utter nonsense. If there were any truth in it the detail would have been out there years ago.

Why waste time on cobblers.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 9 Empty Cataloge of all images

Post by crispbee2000 13.01.20 17:08

Has anyone gone to the trouble of cataloguing all of the images issued of madeleine with details of where they first surfaced and who we believe the author was (where known)? I confess to being confused as to which images were released via Paul Grover to press and which were only released via the Jon Corner video and as to whether any of those later images have ever appeared as stills rather than screen grabs from the video (youtube etc.).

Cheers
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic moved to appropriate thread. Mod
crispbee2000
crispbee2000

Activity : 117

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 9 Empty Cataloge of all images

Post by Mainline 14.01.20 10:16

The 'Grover' images were online as early as May 21st / May 29th (the latter on quite a creepy looking channel seeing their other uploads), they were not released exclusively by Jon Corner.  They appear in later videos sans the watermark on the May 29th video so it's fair to assume the photos were available by mid May, though reverse image searching doesn't turn up any trace of where. They weren't on the earliest crawls of OFM website.
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 307

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.01.20 15:22

Look at the shorts..

think

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 29.01.20 20:40

Verdi wrote:Look at the shorts..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

think

And Cuddlecat !!  thinking

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.01.20 21:22

sandancer wrote:And Cuddlecat !! thinking

It's manufactured and very sick sick !

She stoops to conquer - how low can you go ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 08.07.20 10:22

Mrs B wrote:Hi all. I'm new here but have been following the case for the past couple of years. I am very much of the opinion that Madeline died in the appartment days before the 3rd and that the abduction theory was (and still is) a cover up. 

I do however personally believe that Gerry's "I'm not here to have fun" comment was tongue in cheek. The kind of sarcastic comment that someone would make to make light of the fact he/she is known as being a miserable so-and-so. Just my feeling. :)
That's how I see Gerry's comment. But what I'm still trying to process is the apparent confusion about when the video was taken (going with EMA) and why the airport videos and pics seem to have been put out of sequence. Makes no sense.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by J0mic0 16.07.20 23:52

The "last" photograph taken at the swimming pool shows Gerry wearing the same green shorts that he had on that first saturday when he is photographed at the play area upon arrival with all the children but also the same Tshirt he was wearing on the bus...and under the jumper in the saturday shot.I dont think he would have worn this combination all week.
J0mic0
J0mic0

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.07.20 1:30

J0mic0 wrote:The "last" photograph taken at the swimming pool shows Gerry wearing the same green shorts that he had on that first saturday when he is photographed at the play area upon arrival with all the children but also the same Tshirt he was wearing on the bus...and under the jumper in the saturday shot.I dont think he would have worn this combination all week.

J0mic0 welcome !

My interest is not so much the few apparent authentic photographs published, being the playground images and the poolside image, but the absence of any other photographic evidence of Madeleine McCann's presence at the Ocean Club between arrival on Saturday 28th April and Kate McCann's alert on the night of 3rd May 2007. Even David Payne produced family/friends photographs, as can be seen in the PJ files.

The few published images might show tell tale signs but it's not conclusive evidence, whereas the absence of photographs tells a very different story.

As I've said a million times in the past, this is just not normal. Well gone are the days of 'watch the birdie', the digital photography age facilitates families to take hundreds of pictures. Why not the McCanns?

That to me is the ultimate clue.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 17.07.20 14:53

Almost as interesting as the lack of pictures was that when examined, the camera DATE and TIME was on the Factory setting.

So was it new and not Set up? Or like the SMS’s deleted /reset?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2648

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.07.20 15:53

Silentscope wrote: ... the camera DATE and TIME was on the Factory setting.

What camera?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 17.07.20 18:07

Statement of: Stuart William Martin

3. Video tape from Sony Handicam Video Camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07 (NALF 1)

On 9th May 2007 at 08.30 I delivered this video camera in the sealed bag number CD 48113 to the imaging unit at Hampshire Police Support headquarters, Netley for examination. I conducted no examination of this bag and contents.

4. 64 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07 (NALF 2) and 32 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07- 5/5/07 (NALF 3).

On 9th May 2007 I commenced my examination of a sealed plastic bag seal number CD48115 with two exhibit labels attached marked 64 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07 (NALF 2) and 32 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07 (NALF 3).

5. This bag contained a power lead and cable, a black camera case which contained an Olympus C50 camera and a memory cad holder which contained one card.

6. I identified NALF/2 as the memory card which was installed in the camera and NALF/3 as the card in the memory card holder.

7. NALF/2 is an Olympus XD 64 MB memory card number MXD64P3L922905RN9 0223 MAD.

8. NALF/3 is an Olympus XD 32 MB memory card number MXD32P3RO34505RN20235 MAD.

9. I imaged NALF/2 using Guidance Software Inc computer forensic software called Encase version 5.

10. I imaged NALF/2 using Guidance Software Inc computer forensic software called Encase version 5

11. I examined the data from the two cards and located 43 pictures in the live area of the two cards.

12. I produced these pictures as identification references SWM/3019/01 to SWM/3019/43.

13. On checking the camera I found that the time and date was not set on the camera and it was recording the time and date as 0000 hours on 01/01/02. This did not change during the examination. None of the pictures SWM/3019/01 to SWM/3019/43 have any created dates recorded. The last written time and date for each of them is recorded as [url=tel:0000 01/01]0000 01/01[/url]/02.

This is the McCanns equipment or not?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 17.07.20 19:54

Need to look it up, but from memory these were from another holidaymaker that had returned and lived down south.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 17.07.20 20:07

Yes it's the Fosters cameras.

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 17.07.20 20:21

Looks like the same sort of camera on the table in the Apartment photos from the PJ refer ‘Apartment 5A’

Somewhere else I saw a video of this type of camera being used on a docking top printer, showing how long it would have taken to print off all the Flyer photos. Quite slow and repetitive printing requiring 3-4 runs for one Photo, doing one colour at a time!

That printer was later found to be in France as it belonged to the boyfriend of the Reception Staff that printed everything out.

The camera was not used, but a Memory stick supplied instead.

So when were the Photos taken from the Camera and put on this stick ready for Printing? Date and time on the USB Stick perhaps?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 17.07.20 20:26

Your reply only refers to one video Camera, and an Officer was sent to retrieve it. 

Confused, sorry.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by J0mic0 17.07.20 21:14

Another point Kate made in her book...of the wonderful picture she took of Madeleine clutching the tennis balls...she states she took several yet only ever produces this one...which suggests the other photos may reveal things that throw too much light on an already convoluted timeline.I agree with an earlier comment...why has every photograph taken by other members with cameras and phones shown of the group so clinically free of any images of the mccanns and their children.Why has so few photographs been taken?I always took lots and lots whenever i went anywhere with my own children...and it wouldn't take three weeks to come up with proof.
J0mic0
J0mic0

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top