The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS!  May 1st 2017 - Page 2 Mm11

Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS!  May 1st 2017 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS!  May 1st 2017 - Page 2 Mm11

Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS!  May 1st 2017 - Page 2 Regist10

Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS!  May 1st 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by Verdi 26.05.17 1:24

Phoebe wrote:Dr. Amaral says he thinks that the group were protected because the British establishment did not want the scandal of six British doctors being shown to have colluded in the concealment of a child's death in another country. I share his belief about this.
I don't bignono!  Why would the British establishment care two hoots about a couple of non-entities and their group of irresponsible friends.  Through the eyes of the law it matters not what profession suspects might be.

Nor does it explain how and/or why the British establishment were in motion within hours of the time and date of Madeleine's alleged disappearance, i.e. Thursday 3rd May 2007.  The early media reports made no mention of the identity of the parents, let alone who they were holidaying with - the establishment must have been alerted by some other means.  The Foreign and Commonwealth Office nor the British police nor the CEOP nor any other government official, would have known the identity or background of the victims (snort!).

I venture to suggest they had prior knowledge - how that might be is a matter for conjecture.  Jon Corner seems to feature prominently as does Martin Brunt of Sky News and Jim Gamble ex of the CEOP and Robert Murat - amidst an array of other interesting names.  All ready and available within minutes following 10:00 pm Thursday 3rd May 2007.

Methinks the British government had a sight more to worry about than the embarrassment of a few holidaymakers who lost a child.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS!  May 1st 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by dartinghero 26.05.17 1:34

Verdi wrote:
Phoebe wrote:Dr. Amaral says he thinks that the group were protected because the British establishment did not want the scandal of six British doctors being shown to have colluded in the concealment of a child's death in another country. I share his belief about this.
I don't bignono!  Why would the British establishment care two hoots about a couple of non-entities and their group of irresponsible friends.  Through the eyes of the law it matters not what profession suspects might be.

Nor does it explain how and/or why the British establishment were in motion within hours of the time and date of Madeleine's alleged disappearance, i.e. Thursday 3rd May 2007.  The early media reports made no mention of the identity of the parents, let alone who they were holidaying with - the establishment must have been alerted by some other means.  The Foreign and Commonwealth Office nor the British police nor the CEOP nor any other government official, would have known the identity or background of the victims (snort!).

I venture to suggest they had prior knowledge - how that might be is a matter for conjecture.  Jon Corner seems to feature prominently as does Martin Brunt of Sky News and Jim Gamble ex of the CEOP and Robert Murat - amidst an array of other interesting names.  All ready and available within minutes following 10:00 pm Thursday 3rd May 2007.

Methinks the British government had a sight more to worry about than the embarrassment of a few holidaymakers who lost a child.
I agree with this in bold, Verdi. I don't believe the fact that they are in a respected profession would warrant the response that they had.
I have yet to finish watching the film  (thanks to everyone involved) but along with someone upthread, I keep wondering why GA is so set on everything happening on 03.05. Does anyone on here have any contact with him and know if he has seen any of the theories and evidence relating to earlier? It might be useful to understand why he gives the high tea statements so much credence.
dartinghero

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.17 6:56

The scale of the establishment support they have had right from the first few hours does suggest that.

Media Monitoring Unit sent to literally herd and control the press - how the hell does that help find Madeleine?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 26.05.17 8:38

BlueBag wrote:
Thank you HiDeHo for all the time you have spent putting together such valuable information.
just think,that but for Joana Morais,CMMoM, Jill,Tony Bennett,Peter Mc and all other"Cess Pitt,"appointees.
The files wouldn't have been translated into English and we would certainly not have been a bigger thorn in the Governments side of wanting the "Truth"No matter how unpalatable?

Agreed.

I think we have to thank the Portuguese system of law as well.

They are much more open than we are.

That's what revolution does (sometimes).

+1 Bluebag, The French chopped all the aristo's heads off, look at them now, nice food, nice drink, holidays, work-life balance, not leaping around all over the world getting involved in conflicts etc etc. Oh, forgot, arguably better weather than the UK and generally they don't leave the elderly / vulnerable to die alone. Generalisation much! But you get the drift.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 26.05.17 9:07

I'n not a Portuguese speaker but amazing to hear someone so important speak in their native tongue. Note the difference in body language between someone telling you something happened and someone trying to convince you something happened.
sar

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 26.05.17 10:02

Thank you HiDeHo.

GA seemingly supports death on the 3rd, but doesn't explain the phone records, creche register anomalies, lack of family photos, no credible sightings of MBM, change in TMs behaviour, or near impossibility of timescales to stage a faked abduction so quickly.

GA questions Payne and highlights the Gaspar statements, which highlights his importance in what happened. Law suits involving Payne are news to me.

Regarding the apartment that TM's were seen visiting after the 3rd, surely if witnesses exist then its location is easily identified ? Is this where the fridge came from ?

I too would like to know a lot more about the Vilamoura phone call.

I thought that Robert Murat would have featured more. He too is key.

Regarding political interference, I still think this was a popularity stunt by a Prime Minister in waiting. Saving Face and Freemasonry kicking in when the penny drops that all is not what it seems.

Its so frustrating.....why does Portugal continue to allow itself to look foolish ? The Supreme Court has set the scene....get the EAW issued and this case properly investigated !!
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 26.05.17 11:11

"The Foreign and Commonwealth Office nor the British police nor the CEOP nor any other government official, would have known the identity or background of the victims (snort!)". 

Didn't Gerry McCann make one of his first calls  on the night of the 3rd to a friend with diplomatic links? Would this not have been immediately passed on, complete with details? Jill Renwick also used her contacts to alert those close to Brown. Perhaps the British authorities believed in the "abduction" story and were eager to be seen to be pro-active. The media rushed to the spot at great expense and the fact that Madeleine could have been found at any minute did not deter them. They were going to make this event headline news from the get-go. If they were going it would have looked bad if there was no support from government there. Imagine the reports - traumatized victims alone on foreign soil left without aid. I do believe that it would have been embarrassing to have it spread across the world media that British N.H.S. doctors could have been responsible for the disappearance of a child. Much as I entertain other scenarios, I am loathe to dismiss Dr. Amaral's instincts as he was closest to the investigation at the time and remains connected since. I imagine he knows and suspects things which he has still not divulged but he was quite clear in this program that the task of the British was to ensure this group was protected from investigation and charges.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 26.05.17 11:53

Phoebe wrote: "The Foreign and Commonwealth Office nor the British police nor the CEOP nor any other government official, would have known the identity or background of the victims (snort!)". 

Didn't Gerry McCann make one of his first calls  on the night of the 3rd to a friend with diplomatic links? Would this not have been immediately passed on, complete with details? Jill Renwick also used her contacts to alert those close to Brown. Perhaps the British authorities believed in the "abduction" story and were eager to be seen to be pro-active. The media rushed to the spot at great expense and the fact that Madeleine could have been found at any minute did not deter them. They were going to make this event headline news from the get-go. If they were going it would have looked bad if there was no support from government there. Imagine the reports - traumatized victims alone on foreign soil left without aid. I do believe that it would have been embarrassing to have it spread across the world media that British N.H.S. doctors could have been responsible for the disappearance of a child. Much as I entertain other scenarios, I am loathe to dismiss Dr. Amaral's instincts as he was closest to the investigation at the time and remains connected since. I imagine he knows and suspects things which he has still not divulged but he was quite clear in this program that the task of the British was to ensure this group was protected from investigation and charges.

I agree Phoebe!

The 10pm phone calls between the Drs McCann, as recently confirmed by Goncalo Amaral, are hugely significant, as they show the McCanns were already apart and in hustle mode, and not just kicking off the alarm as claimed.  This gives added credence to the 9:15/9:20 alarm that was overheard by several witnesses on that ill fated night, and also the earlier empty tapas bar table.  

I remain convinced M died earlier that evening, and was discovered at 9:20 (ish) when the commotion was heard, and that G ran into the Smith's whilst moving her.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.05.17 12:46

HiDeHo wrote:Finally!  The VIDEO TRANSLATION you have been waiting for!  It's worth the wait.

TRANSLATED Click CC icon - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS!  May 1st 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUHp85TyJ0Y
Thank you HiDeHo and all your little helpers, for all your hard work.  Always worth the time and effort thumbsup .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 26.05.17 13:23

princess_leia wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Or the David Payne lawsuits.

Yes, that too.

The 10pm phone calls between the Drs McCann, and the multiple David Payne lawsuits, are two very surprising aspects of this case that we've not been privy to before!  I feel sure there are other significant details not yet divulged that would be equally astonishing.  Looking forward to Dr Goncalo Amaral publishing a new book on this case in English! roses
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 26.05.17 14:39

...maybe keeping powder dry
sar

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 26.05.17 15:02

sar wrote:...maybe keeping powder dry

Obviously he is, because that's newly released damning information, and one has to ask what else is Dr Amaral privy to that he has not thus far divulged. 

Methinks TM and Op Grange are petrified of him!  affraid
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.17 15:18

What is the evidence for the 10pm phone call.

Because if that is true then the PJ files are not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 26.05.17 15:43

BlueBag wrote:What is the evidence for the 10pm phone call.

From what I have read, there is possible variance between phone information gleaned, information held back, and also what came through at a later date? (imo). 

I'm 100% certain Goncalo Amaral is not fabricating those phone calls, neither is he making the David Payne lawsuits up.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 26.05.17 15:56

Verdi wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:Finally!  The VIDEO TRANSLATION you have been waiting for!  It's worth the wait.

TRANSLATED Click CC icon - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS!  May 1st 2017

Thank you HiDeHo and all your little helpers, for all your hard work.  Always worth the time and effort thumbsup .

Thanks Verdi.  Its always a challenge but as I was doing it, I realised that I was able to give a UK voice to Goncalo Amarals words.  I know he would appreciate that.

I have no idea how I do it, to be honest lol  I don't know the language, but somehow I know when I have it in the right place.  Its all trial and error.    All I know is that I love doing it.  It's a challenge and once I get it right its a great sense of achievement My motivation is that its needed and appreciated and if I don't do it noone else will, but how I got myself in that position I have no idea. big grin
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 26.05.17 17:40

HiDeHo wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Eternally grateful!!!!! Thank you.

Thanks Verdi.  Its always a challenge but as I was doing it, I realised that I was able to give a UK voice to Goncalo Amarals words.  I know he would appreciate that.

I have no idea how I do it, to be honest lol  I don't know the language, but somehow I know when I have it in the right place.  Its all trial and error.    All I know is that I love doing it.  It's a challenge and once I get it right its a great sense of achievement My motivation is that its needed and appreciated and if I don't do it noone else will, but how I got myself in that position I have no idea. big grin
sar

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 26.05.17 17:51

HiDeHo wrote:
Verdi wrote:

HiDeHo, huge thanks from me, and to Ms. Belchoir for the translation and to any and all your other 'assistants'.
They say, when a volunteer discovers that s(he) has become a volunteer by apparently stepping forward it's only because all the others have stepped backwards. big grin big grin

I do believe however that only a chosen few have the skills, application and necessary grit for certain roles. You have shown that this is your unassailable strength. I am so useless at I.T. that I would be failing everyone including Madeleine if I offered my assistance in this role.

However, the translation and application to the video has wakened a new line, and it's pleasantly surprising how adept the CMoMM forum members are because the 10.00 p.m. phone call has been picked out as very interesting. Members know the material so deeply, that any 'oddity' really shows up.

I do not believe for one moment that Goncalo Amaral would countenance a 'fabrication'. If indeed, as we suspect, material has been held back or come forward subsequently, then it's
only a matter of time before the affair becomes unravelled.

Collective persistence and grit are what Madeleine requires. Poor little soul, no person would be worth their salt if they did not raise a hand for her.

There are plenty of cowards out there, but there are more good souls than there are self-interested cheats, liars and abusers.

The translation and application to video must have been a real trial, but just for that one opening '10.00 p.m. phone discrepancy' and its implications, it must all be appreciated as a 'break in the clouds'.

Without the translation and video, Sr. Amaral's words would have been lost to such a large audience, and they are pivotal.
I wonder what else is being sat on and where and when it will all come spilling out.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 26.05.17 20:27

princess_leia wrote:I found it very interesting, thanks again to HiDeHo and her team for the time and effort that must have gone into it. 

I can't seem to recall an apartment having been mentioned before, is this new news, or old news? 

I also don't remember that a call was made between K & G at 10pm. Nor do I remember a call that was made from Vilamoura. So again, is this new information?
(Pat Perkins, the lady who brought us the mysterious "tennisball photo")
Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS!  May 1st 2017 - Page 2 Screen22

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 26.05.17 20:59

This video alludes to information which I was unaware of. Dr. Amaral speaks of a third schedule of "checking" on the night of the 3rd May which was given to "the English liaison officer". It's the first time I've heard of this. Nor had I heard of the woman in purple smoking outside the door of Jane Tanner's apartment. Perhaps the media who were so sure the purple lady "held the key to the mystery" should talk to Jane again. Dr. Amaral is adamant that the Smith sighting is fundamental and seems to suggest that he wanted to ascertain if the man and child were Gerry and Madeleine. It was also news to me that Kate admitted having Calpol Night with her on the holiday. Yvonne Martin claims to recognize David Payne from lawsuits, not just "in the course of her work" which the files record. The 10p.m. phone call between Kate and Gerry is most interesting. I suspect that there is still quite a bit of information that is not in the public domain.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 26.05.17 21:30

BlueBag wrote:What is the evidence for the 10pm phone call.

Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS!  May 1st 2017 - Page 2 Screen23
http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DELETED_CALLS.htm

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.05.17 23:18

Here we go again!  This video is not a HiDeHo opinion, it is but a much awaited interpretation of an interview with Goncalo Amaral - it needs to be put in context and taken for it's worth.  From where I'm standing, Goncalo Amaral's position during this interview, has not developed beyond circa. summer 2007.  It is a generalisation based entirely on the witness statements of the McCanns and their group of friends making no allowances for progress above and beyond.

Already I see viewers taking everything at face value without giving any thought to extensive research undertaken since the summer of 2007 and the release of the PJ Files in the summer of 2008.  Inaccuracies have been overlooked in favour of adulation for the victim of the McCann defence league - Dr Amaral Goncalo!  Admirable in it's sentiment but hardly productive in pursuit of justice for little Madeleine McCann.

For example.  Dr Amaral references the possible sedation of Madeleine and/or the twins by the use of Calpol which he refers to as an antihistamine - it's not, it's a derivative of paracetamol.  He alludes to Yvonne Martin's statement referencing David Payne and law suits in england -  she did not know if he was a witness or suspect.  Yvonne Martin did not say that!  She said she thought she remembered him somewhere in the past in a professional capacity but couldn't be more specific.

So off goes the hysteria,  shock horror - Goncalo Amaral has revealed information never before known about sedation and Yvonne Martin and whatever else.  Not true!  Goncalo Amaral during this interview is theorizing, using the McCann groups witness statements as intelligence (excuse the word), he is not presenting a case before a court of law.  For whatever reason, publicly he hasn't moved beyond his time as case coordinator,  If he's got something new to reveal, it certainly isn't contained in this interview video.  Frankly, I don't think he's so naive as to bare his soul to the devil - the media!  If he's got something explosive to reveal it won't be through the medium of some Portuguese tabloid equivalent - heaven knows, they haven't been too kind to him in the past, why would he trust them ten years down the line?

No disrespect to Dr Amaral, just telling it like it is.

Thanks again to HiDeHo and team for presenting this video with English interpretation for information.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.05.17 23:50

Phoebe wrote:This video alludes to information which I was unaware of. Dr. Amaral speaks of a third schedule of "checking" on the night of the 3rd May which was given to "the English liaison officer".
By the Sunday evening [13th May 2007], we found ourselves giving our statements again, this time to a couple of detectives from Control Risks. We were concerned that parts of the statements we had made to the Portuguese police, especially on that first day, might have been lost in translation.

We also felt that these accounts were not sufficiently thorough and wanted to have every detail we could remember registered properly. Unfortunately, in our haste to pass the new statements on to the PJ, we made the mistake of assuming that the transcripts would be correct and discovered only many months later that these, too, contained inaccuracies. And they had been given and recorded in English!

A word of advice, in case you are ever unlucky enough to find yourself involved in a criminal investigation in any country: always make sure that you read your statement, in your own language, after you’ve provided it.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive yes .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 27.05.17 0:01

"Calpol night oral solution contains two active ingredients, paracetamol and diphenhydramine hydrochloride.  Diphenhydramine is a type of medicine called a sedating antihistamine. It enters the brain in sufficient quantities to cause drowsiness"       Calpol Night was discontinued in 2009.

What we, the public, know of Yvonne Martin's claims are merely what is recorded in the file. We do not know or were not party to anything else she may have said or intimated. As anyone who has given sworn testimony knows quite a lot of conversation occurs before a statement is taken down, agreed or amended. Who knows what was discussed between her and the interviewers before a final statement was agreed? Only those who were present. You say that - ".Dr. Amaral's position in this interview has not developed beyond circa Summer 2007". I very much doubt that he has rested on his laurels. Other scenarios must have been considered by him. However, he seems to still believe his original hypothesis is the correct one. If he was wary of doing this program surely he could have just refused. He seems unafraid to speculate on how a body may have been permanently disposed of, so it does not sound as if he is pulling his punches or being cautious about matters beyond proof. I am inclined to trust his judgement.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.05.17 0:30

A common misconception with this case since May 2007 - to believe what one wants to believe.  To ignore what is before the reader, the reality dismissed in favour of what ifs or maybes or supposing or presuming or we don't knows.

Little point in researching all available information to guide the ill-informed only to be ignored for the sake of frivolous obstinence.

I give up!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 27.05.17 1:05

@ Verdi. But that is the problem. All we know for sure is that Madeleine has disappeared, the dogs indicate a dead body had been in the apartment, in the car and near the McCanns' clothing and cuddlecat. Blood which initially was claimed to be hers was found in the apartment and hire car, together with cadaver odour  After that it is all deduction. Agreed, the McCanns changed their routine and have no photos of Madeleine later in the week. The group contradict each others version of events during the week. For all we know the explanation for these facts might be that Kate and Gerry had had an enormous row and weren't speaking to each other or mixing properly with the rest for days. We know the creche records contradict the nannies statements and those of the parents. However, this could be because the creche was a badly run shambles with nannies skiving off, covering for each other or changed to other tasks when they should have been on duty. We know the Kate McCann was periodically busy on the phone to friends in England at odd hours. Again, this could be because of marital strife which they wanted to keep hidden. We know they deleted calls but not why. We know they released inappropriate photos of Madeleine - this could be because they are two people who have no real idea of appropriate parent/ child relationships. We know that the apartment was cleaned, but this could have been achieved quite quickly with a few people pitching in. None of these explanations is impossible, that is the problem. The P.J. had the information to peruse and pursue for months after the McCanns fled and before archiving. I cannot believe that they did not spot the inconsistencies and red flags which are apparent to all who read the files. All I do know is that for me, the McCanns, their friends and the nannies are not telling the truth.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top