The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017) - Page 2 Mm11

Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017) - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017) - Page 2 Mm11

Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017) - Page 2 Regist10

Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by sandancer 20.04.17 17:28

Rahni , ask Kate​ if she can clarify​ initially​ saying , shutters window and curtains were all Open​ . Later stating the curtains​ were​ Closed , wooshed in the wind and the door​ slammed . 

Rahni​ , ask Kate if she​ can​ now tell​ us how she​ " knew , Knew Madeleine​ had been abducted " 

Rahni​ , ask Gerry , as dogs are used t to detect cancer , epilepsy diabetes etc does he still​ stand​ by his dogs are " incredibly unreliable " statement ?

Rahni , ask G&K if they have paid​ the court costs yet ?

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017)

Post by Verdi 20.04.17 21:20

Hasn't Clarence Mitchell got 'connections' in Aussie - he did perform some sort of power point presentation   :lol: about the Madeleine McCann case for an antipodean television network didn't he?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 20.04.17 22:33

jeanmonroe wrote:Submit your questions for Rahni now by commenting below or sending us a private message.
--------------------------------------

Rahni, ask KM, and Gerry, if you like, was the shutter, outside the kids room really 'jammied and smashed' as Gerry's sister, Trisha and Jon C, said it was, after phone calls from herself and Gerry, in the 'wee' hours of 4th May 2007, and that's how the burglator 'got in' to their apartment, G5A, to 'abduct' Madeleine.

Rahni, ask G&K, who was the very, very, VERY, last person to see Madeleine....alive.

Rahni, ask G&K, is there any other explanation, apart from 'abduction', that could explain why Madeleine is not with them, today.

Rahni, ask G&K, if they have been unequivocally cleared, by anyone, of possible involvement, in their daughter's disappearance.

Rahni, ask K, as she is an ambassador for the Missing People Charity in the UK, why she, and Gerry, were glad the police investigation into their 'abducted/MISSING' daughter, was closed, and it didn't matter to K if the police investigation, investigating HER own MISSING daughter, was re-opened or not.
jeanm, where do I send a private message to, I want to make sure it gets there? I hope Rahni has a stomach.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.04.17 22:48

Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017) - Page 2 114

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41723

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 20.04.17 23:35

And the bullsh*t continues...
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 20.04.17 23:37

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017) - Page 2 114

what a load of old crap, the small print paragraph says the program reveals 'evidence', With quotation marks, they know it's likely to be someone's opinion and interpretation of what's already out there, So why not put 'EVIDENCE' in the headline?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 20.04.17 23:39

ChippyM wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017) - Page 2 114

what a load of old crap, the small print paragraph says the program reveals 'evidence', With quotation marks, they know it's likely to be someone's opinion and interpretation of what's already out there, So why not put 'EVIDENCE' in the headline?
Click bait for the website and to sell papers?
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.04.17 0:02

jeanmonroe wrote:Sunday Night
7 hrs ·
The photographs are as instantly recognisable as they are haunting; three-year-old Madeleine McCann frozen in time, her angelic face the picture of innocence.
Madeleine vanished from her bed 10 years ago in a mystery that has captivated the world and sparked dozens of theories about what occurred on the night of May 3, 2007.
Now, a fresh line of inquiry could finally tell us what happened to little Maddie.
Gone: A Sunday Night Major Investigation airs on Sunday at 8.30pm on Channel 7.
An Australien television network has undertaken a major investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - how does that work?

The case was initially investigated by the Portuguese police until British interference halted progress and removed the case coordinator, Goncalo Amaral, from the investigation.  Apart from a number of unofficial reviews of the case and a few dubious private detectives hired by team McCann - the Metropolitan police in the guise of Operation Grange, has been reviewing and investigating the case since May 2011, with zero result if I might add.

What does Australia have to offer I ask myself?  Considering Pat Brown's apparent enthusiam, revealed by her tweets and facebook page and showing a few rather telling pointers , I'm beginning to wonder if she is behind this latest farce - because that's what it is, a farce!  Funny how it suddenly transpires only days before the 10th anniversary, along with the latest tidal wave of UK tabloid misinformation slash rubbish!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 21.04.17 0:20

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/607416/Madeleine-McCann-Maddie-Australia-new-evidence-investigators-10th-anniversary
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.04.17 0:24

@Captain_Pugwash

jeanm, where do I send a private message to, I want to make sure it gets there? I hope Rahni has a stomach.
----------------------------------------

Just put your dosh question in an envelope and address it to.... Rahni, Massive big country, Floating in the big, blue, wobbly thing that mermaids live in, Near New Zealand.

It will get there!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.04.17 0:36

jeanmonroe wrote:@Captain_Pugwash

Just put your dosh question in an envelope and address it to.... Rahni, massive big country, floating in the big, blue, wobbly thing that mermaids live in, near New Zealand.

It will get there!
Baldrick !!!

laugh

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.04.17 7:51

A message from Pat Brown

PLEASE SEE BELOW

@ Pat       Hi, just opened up my emails this morning.  I think maybe you're right, this is the mainstream media, after all, so an honest presentation of the alternative view is unlikely. But even, if the worst comes to the worst, and you are mocked, you will still be a visual reminder that there is an alternative view, and I've no doubt whatsoever that whatever they throw at you, many people watching the show will google your name after the show and find out more about your views.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Begin forwarded message:

Date: April 20, 2017 at 11:02:26 PM EDT
To: Anthony Bennett
Subject: Sunday Night

Hi Tony, 

Here are my thoughts about the Sunday Night show which you are free to share on the board.

First of all, I hardly have such great media control that I can get an Australian network to do my bidding as Verdi seem to think! 

I was contacted by Rahni Sadler to do an hour long interview with her on the case. Coming on the heels of the recent spate of good Australian media coverage of the case, I consented to do the interview. I was led to believe this was a one-on-one interview, an in-depth interview that would not be edited to any extent. I had no idea that I was going to be but a piece of some "explosive" documentary which was only going to include bits and pieces of what I said.

Had I known this, I would have refused the interview. I rarely do media interviews anymore that are not live interviews unless I am fairly sure that my views are going to accurately represented. This is especially true with the McCanns as we all know how litigious they are. 

Also, I don't normally do documentaries without a contract and pay. However, since I thought this was a sit-down in-depth interview about the McCann case and because it seemed we were finally getting the truth out to the UK and the world, I consented to do the show and to do it for no remuneration.

I am not sure this was a wise move. I have already seen that clip in the promo and I did NOT say the McCanns were lying and that they were concealing guilt. I would NEVER make such a blatant statement. First of all, as a profiler, what I say is "evidence supports" or "my theory is " or "my best analysis is", etc. 

So, Sunday Night has already, by editing out what I said prior to that statement, set me up for accusations of slander by the McCanns (I am not sure why their legal team has allowed this). This leads me to be concerned about the entire intent of the program. I was expecting the show to be a very measured discussion of the case, but I fear we may simply be looking at a ratings grab of a show. I know of NO new evidence or that anyone from the Australian show has "solved the case." While it appears that this show may be allowing us to speak up about the McCanns (which is fabulous) and allowing us to finally publicly air what evidence there is (and in a major media production), I am not sure what else this show is going to be about. My greatest fear is that they are going to use us naysayers as dramatic bait and end the show with some "evidence" that Madeleine is alive and still has hope of being found.

I am crossing my fingers and hoping the show won't only be about getting great ratings, appeasing the McCanns, and setting a bunch of us up to be sued. I am hoping someone who put this show together actually cares about truth and justice. 

But, nothing would surprise me.....

PS. I just watched Rahni Sadler's FB chat about Sunday Night and Madeleine McCann and I think Sunday night is going to be a hit piece on me and Goncalo. I think the show is going to gently allow us to present our views, then mock us, and support the McCanns. Rahni Sadler spent most of her time on the FB chat explaining away the evidence (the McCann's behaviors, the dogs, etc.) and making fun on Goncalo's theories, and then giving hope to Maddie still being alive.

Pat

Pat Brown
Investigative Criminal Profiler
www.patbrownprofiling.com

The Murder of Cleopatra
How to Save Your Daughter's Life
Only the Truth
Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
The Profiler: My Life Hunting Serial Killers and Psychopaths
Killing for Sport: Inside the Lives of Serial Killers

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 21.04.17 8:49

jeanmonroe wrote:@Captain_Pugwash

Just put your dosh question in an envelope and address it to.... Rahni, massive big country, floating in the big, blue, wobbly thing that mermaids live in, near New Zealand.

It will get there!
Thats alright. I just needed to gauge how commited this avenue was before saying a few truthful but upseting theories. All backed up with evidence from the McCanns.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 21.04.17 9:03

Verdi wrote:..........snippped........

What does Australia have to offer I ask myself?  Considering Pat Brown's apparent enthusiam, revealed by her tweets and facebook page and showing a few rather telling pointers , I'm beginning to wonder if she is behind this latest farce - because that's what it is, a farce!  Funny how it suddenly transpires only days before the 10th anniversary, along with the latest tidal wave of UK tabloid misinformation slash rubbish!

I must say I agree.  If this was Goncalo Amaral, would he agree to a pre-recorded interview which could be edited and not even be aware of this 'evidence' that the Australian show is going to put forward? He wouldn't.

Which leaves people who want to be associated with the case for their own promotional reasons. Lately I have seen quite a few comments on various websites asking 'where can I read Pat Brown's banned book?'.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 21.04.17 9:13

Everyone knows the McCanns are desperate to keep propping up their abduction story, because left alone, it's so obviously fraught with red flags and absurdities. But they will never convince the masses that they're innocent, no matter how much air time they receive and money they throw at their image. It's way too late in the day for that!  If this show attempts to pedal the same old rambling, senseless abduction tale, it will fail, just as countless shows before it have done.  Every time the McCanns speak, they unwittingly expose their endlessly rancid story further (imo).  

Keep up the good work Goncalo Amaral and Pat Brown, the truth will out!   clapping
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.04.17 9:30

Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid ...
Mirror.co.uk
The parents of Madeleine McCann have urged an Australian TV crew to hand over any "new evidence" to police, it is reported. A documentary ...

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 21.04.17 9:31

Get'emGonçalo wrote: Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid ...
Mirror.co.uk
The parents of Madeleine McCann have urged an Australian TV crew to hand over any "new evidence" to police, it is reported. A documentary ...
spit coffee
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.04.17 9:32

ChippyM wrote:
Verdi wrote:..........snippped........

I must say I agree.  If this was Goncalo Amaral, would he agree to a pre-recorded interview which could be edited and not even be aware of this 'evidence' that the Australian show is going to put forward? He wouldn't.

Which leaves people who want to be associated with the case for their own promotional reasons. Lately I have seen quite a few comments on various websites asking 'where can I read Pat Brown's banned book?'.
It's not a new interview with Gonçalo Amaral.
He is not talking to any journalist.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.04.17 10:14

Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017) - Page 2 Mitche12

Looks like he was taking bids from this show last year when he was over there doing this lecture thingy where Richard D. Hall counted all his lies.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.04.17 10:32

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, to appear on Australian TV show, 'Sunday Night', this Sunday (23 April 2017) - Page 2 Mitche12

Looks like he was taking bids from this show last year when he was over there doing this lecture thingy where Richard D. Hall counted all his lies.
Anyone who's not watched this video should do so now!

It's actually quite a good introduction to the whole Madeleine McCann case, in a way. But also it shows Richard Hall's talents as a film-maker - in this case, very gentle satire, but very effective. It really hits home - and totally punctures Clarence Mitchell's self-important balloon of hubris and sheer lies.

On the subject of those massive bids that, back in January, were coming in thick and fast, well, I think they've probably been drastically reduced ever since those most unfortunate newspaper headlines:

' VICTORY FOR AMARAL! '

and

' MCCANNS NOT CLEARED! '

As the Good Book records in the book of Proverbs: "Pride cometh before a fall"

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 21.04.17 10:43

Well, whatever the " breakthrough ", I bet they aren't pointing a finger at that Australian millionairess who had her yacht moored at Barcelona
justagrannynow

Activity : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.04.17 13:21

Posted elsewhere:

Someone posted on Facebook that "Sunday Night" is a tabloid show so she won't be watching it.

Pat B has replied:

"Yeah, apparently that was the part of the misrepresentation. I was told Sunday Night was a public affairs show by Rahni Sadler. Public affairs to me is a serious show. I should have done more homework but I was in a busy week and this came up very quickly."
------------------
Oh dear,

'I was TOLD...'

bignono

As Anorak says: 'Such are the facts'
----------------------------------------------
"Keep Calm and don't be guilty of insufficient, professional, curiosity"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.04.17 14:14

http://www.news.com.au/national/channel-seven-journalist-rahni-sadler-gets-12-month-bond-after-pleading-guilty-to-phone-conversation-with-outback-killer/news-story/3c55d217edadb665c0c27b26c941ab05

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 21.04.17 14:34

jeanmonroe wrote:Thx to 'Freedom'. x.

Someone posted on Facebook that "Sunday Night" is a tabloid show so she won't be watching it.

Pat B has replied:

"Yeah, apparently that was the part of the misrepresentation. I was told Sunday Night was a public affairs show by Rahni Sadler. Public affairs to me is a serious show. I should have done more homework but I was in a busy week and this came up very quickly."
------------------
Oh dear,

'I was TOLD...'

bignono

As Anorak says: 'Such are the facts'
----------------------------------------------
"Keep Calm and don't be guilty of insufficient, professional, curiosity"

"I was told​ " 

Just like the world was​ " told " Madeleine was. " Abducted " 

Never believe​ what you are " told " do​ your​ own research​ !

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 21.04.17 15:12

What if the Aussie show has lulled TM into a false sense of security via offerings of McCann friendly toppings? 

Now wouldn't that be a clever kangaruse!  bashful

Wishful thinking  pray2
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top