The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FABRICATED: Bag found in PORTUGAL - Page 3 Mm11

FABRICATED: Bag found in PORTUGAL - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FABRICATED: Bag found in PORTUGAL - Page 3 Mm11

FABRICATED: Bag found in PORTUGAL - Page 3 Regist10

FABRICATED: Bag found in PORTUGAL

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FABRICATED: Bag found in PORTUGAL - Page 3 Empty Re: FABRICATED: Bag found in PORTUGAL

Post by Guest 06.11.13 10:58

Searcher wrote: [...] The pink blanket is the elephant in the room - I recall that KM said on Oprah Winfrey she hoped it would be of comfort to Madeleine; forgetting it had been photographed by the police in the apartment after the event, by my understanding.  So what happened to the pink blanket?
And IIRC was given to the PT tracker dogs ... A pink elephant IMO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

FABRICATED: Bag found in PORTUGAL - Page 3 Empty Re: FABRICATED: Bag found in PORTUGAL

Post by Searcher 06.11.13 11:24

Châtelaine wrote:
Searcher wrote: [...] The pink blanket is the elephant in the room - I recall that KM said on Oprah Winfrey she hoped it would be of comfort to Madeleine; forgetting it had been photographed by the police in the apartment after the event, by my understanding.  So what happened to the pink blanket?
And IIRC was given to the PT tracker dogs ... A pink elephant IMO
It's a wonder we aren't all dreaming of pink elephants after the multi-layered conundrums of this case!  high5
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.13 11:28

I've been told that an alcohol delirium makes you see pink elephants. For this reason, I have been modest in consuming - until I had a place big enough to house the animal big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 06.11.13 11:41

Searcher wrote:
tigger wrote:I believe there was a bag. The description of the contents ring true and we have JT's unnecessary statement (I.e. given without prompting) in the rogs.   She didn't take jeans on the holiday and she didn't take a fleece. Those two items were allegedly found in the discarded bag. 

As for the barn. Fibres found in the barn matched fibres in the car. GA stated in one interview that the pink blanket was the key. 

Some evidence that was leaked perhaps and then never reappeared.
Agree, Tigger, and very pleased to see this thread is active.  I recall that, at one time, the bag was declared "a hoax" but that doesn't key in with the alleged DNA findings.  The shower curtain is also interesting.  The pink blanket is the elephant in the room - I recall that KM said on Oprah Winfrey she hoped it would be of comfort to Madeleine; forgetting it had been photographed by the police in the apartment after the event, by my understanding.  So what happened to the pink blanket?
Just a reminder, a shower curtain was -apparently-stolen from John Geraghty's villa, he being the millionaire friend of the McCann's who lives near PDL.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 06.11.13 11:46

Hicks wrote:
Searcher wrote:
tigger wrote:I believe there was a bag. The description of the contents ring true and we have JT's unnecessary statement (I.e. given without prompting) in the rogs.   She didn't take jeans on the holiday and she didn't take a fleece. Those two items were allegedly found in the discarded bag. 

As for the barn. Fibres found in the barn matched fibres in the car. GA stated in one interview that the pink blanket was the key. 

Some evidence that was leaked perhaps and then never reappeared.
Agree, Tigger, and very pleased to see this thread is active.  I recall that, at one time, the bag was declared "a hoax" but that doesn't key in with the alleged DNA findings.  The shower curtain is also interesting.  The pink blanket is the elephant in the room - I recall that KM said on Oprah Winfrey she hoped it would be of comfort to Madeleine; forgetting it had been photographed by the police in the apartment after the event, by my understanding.  So what happened to the pink blanket?
Just a reminder, a shower curtain was -apparently-stolen from John Geraghty's villa, he being the millionaire friend of the McCann's who lives near PDL.
.. my goodness, but that is another whole layer potentially?  First time I have ever come across any reference to a John Geraghty, or his villa, or being a millionaire friend living near PDL.  Any thread links very welcome.
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.13 12:00

There's an old topic here about John Geraghty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't remember anything myself about the shower curtain - surely, if there was a burglary, that wouldn't have been the only thing that was taken?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet 06.11.13 12:23

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There's an old topic here about John Geraghty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't remember anything myself about the shower curtain - surely, if there was a burglary, that wouldn't have been the only thing that was taken?!
Thanks for the link.  Doesn't seem to be any source there for this shower curtain thing.  I've seen it mentioned lots of times, but never any concrete source for it.  So I'm not giving it any credence.

Sockpuppet

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 06.11.13 12:23

I haven't heard about a shower curtain stolen from Geraghty, but iirc there was one
missing from one of the apartments. Which would make a lot more sense. Can't really see Geraghty notifying th police about a stolen shower curtain. If it was a sensitive subjects, he'd simply not report it.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 06.11.13 12:38

tigger wrote:I haven't heard about a shower curtain stolen from Geraghty, but iirc there was one
missing from one of the apartments. Which would make a lot more sense. Can't really see Geraghty notifying th police about a stolen shower curtain. If it was a sensitive subjects, he'd simply not report it.
Yes, and also hardly likely that anyone would bother to "steal" a shower curtain for the sake of it; in any case, they are usually a real fiddle to unhook/take down.  There would have to be a good reason for 'needing' a shower curtain, or perhaps a sheet of flexible waterproof material.
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top