The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? Mm11

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? Mm11

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? Regist10

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason???

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? Empty Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason???

Post by zoej82 22.09.16 21:56

Its something I have heard and am very interested in finding more about that if this is true!
zoej82

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? Empty Re: Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason???

Post by zoej82 22.09.16 22:29

The main reason I ask is it came to my attention this evening that the 1st of May is a satanic ritual day and I understand there are no confirmed sightings of her after the Monday!
zoej82

Back to top Go down

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? Empty Re: Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason???

Post by Tony Bennett 22.09.16 22:30

zoej82 wrote:It's something I have heard and am very interested in finding more about that if this is true!
Many people have claimed or speculated that Gerry McCann is a Freemason, but during the period of over 9 years since Madeleine was reported missing, not one person has been able to substantiate that.

What may be of interest to you, however, is that lawyer Edward Smethurst, who has acted as the McCanns' co-ordinating solicitor since September 2007, and has been a Director of the 'Find Madeleine Fund' since 2009, was brought up by a Freemason father, was then mentored by Freemasons after his father died in a mysterious fire on IIRC Edward Smethurst's 13th birthday, and later became a Freemason. He serves as a senior Freemason in the East Lancashire Province and has held various posts, including that of being a Past Grand Master of the Province. He has also been the head of the Masonic Children's Charity in the region.

His first job after qualifying as a Solicitor was to work as a lawyer for British Nuclear Fuels Ltd (BNFL), at Sellafield, Cumberland. There he worked under the Head of Legal Services for BNFL, Alvin Shuttleworth. Curiously, Shuttleworth was also one of the senior East Lancashire Freemasons who mentored Smethurst during his troubled teenage years. 

Another very interesting coincidence is that we know that Edwards Smethurst has taken his summer holidays every year since 1999 in Praia da Luz.

Maybe it's just a strange coincidence that he became the McCanns' co-ordinating Solicitor eight years later.       

If you put 'Smethurst' into the search facility here, you'll soon find all the details confirming these facts.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by zoej82 22.09.16 22:36

Tony Bennett wrote:
zoej82 wrote:It's something I have heard and am very interested in finding more about that if this is true!
Many people have claimed or speculated that Gerry McCann is a Freemason, but during the period of over 9 years since Madeleine was reported missing, not one person has been able to substantiate that.

What may be of interest to you, however, is that lawyer Edward Smethurst, who has acted as the McCanns' co-ordinating solicitor since September 2007, and has been a Director of the 'Find Madeleine Fund' since 2009, was brought up by a Freemason father, was then mentored by Freemasons after his father died in a mysterious fire on IIRC Edward Smethurst's 13th birthday, and later became a Freemason. He serves as a senior Freemason in the East Lancashire Province and has held various posts, including that of being a Past Grand Master of the Province. He has also been the head of the Masonic Children's Charity in the region.

His first job after qualifying as a Solicitor was to work as a lawyer for British Nuclear Fuels Ltd (BNFL), at Sellafield, Cumberland. There he worked under the Head of Legal Services for BNFL, Alvin Shuttleworth. Curiously, Shuttleworth was also one of the senior East Lancashire Freemasons who mentored Smethurst during his troubled teenage years. 

Another very interesting coincidence is that we know that Edwards Smethurst has taken his summer holidays every year since 1999 in Praia da Luz.

Maybe it's just a strange coincidence that he became the McCanns' co-ordinating Solicitor eight years later.       

If you put 'Smethurst' into the search facility here, you'll soon find all the details confirming these facts.

Its unbelievable. a total tangled Web. I found out recently that Clement Freud was a local MP to me... I am too young to remember this, but his connection to this case shocked me and then finding out who his son was married to shocked me even more!!!

I really do wonder if the freemason side of things is significant
zoej82

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 22.09.16 22:39

zoej82 wrote:The main reason I ask is it came to my attention this evening that the 1st of May is a satanic ritual day and I understand there are no confirmed sightings of her after the Monday!
I think it would be unwise to speculate too far down this route.

Yes, 'MayDay' (1st May) is associated not only with young children dancing around a brightly coloured maypole, but also with a great variety of largely Celtic, pagan, fertility rituals.

The days of 30 April and 1 May are traditionally part of the occult Celtic Beltane Festival (sometimes referred to as 'Satanic'), which has been said to have been associated with child sacrifices in the past.   

Also, it's been pointed out that May 2007 was a 'blue moon' month, also much favoured by various occult groups - a 'blue moon' being a rare event, a month with two full moons in it. The full moons were on the nights of 1/2 May and 29/30 May IIRC.

All very interesting, but I don't think it can be in any way related to Madeleine's sudden disappearance, whichever date it was.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by zoej82 22.09.16 22:45

Tony Bennett wrote:
zoej82 wrote:The main reason I ask is it came to my attention this evening that the 1st of May is a satanic ritual day and I understand there are no confirmed sightings of her after the Monday!
I think it would be unwise to speculate too far down this route.

Yes, 'MayDay' (1st May) is associated not only with young children dancing around a brightly coloured maypole, but also with a great variety of largely Celtic, pagan, fertility rituals.

The days of 30 April and 1 May are traditionally part of the occult Celtic Beltane Festival (sometimes referred to as 'Satanic'), which has been said to have been associated with child sacrifices in the past.   

Also, it's been pointed out that May 2007 was a 'blue moon' month, also much favoured by various occult groups - a 'blue moon' being a rare event, a month with two full moons in it. The full moons were on the nights of 1/2 May and 29/30 May IIRC.

All very interesting, but I don't think it can be in any way related to Madeleine's sudden disappearance, whichever date it was.

This whole case bugs me to the core. But i find it interesting that most people I talk to about it feel something is wrong with the parents and they are hiding things.

I just hope one day we find out what really happened
zoej82

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 22.09.16 22:48

zoej82 wrote:
It's unbelievable. a total tangled Web. I found out recently that Clement Freud was a local MP to me... I am too young to remember this, but his connection to this case shocked me and then finding out who his son was married to shocked me even more!!!

What is very certain is that there is an interconnected network or 'web' of very powerful people connected to this case. 

Just consider that Sir Clement Freud has now been found out as a dirty old and violent paedophile, while his daughter-in-law, Elizabeth Murdoch, is the daughter of arguably the world's most powerful media magnate, Rupert Murdoch, whose former Chief Executive Officer, Rebekah Brooks (formerly Wade), managed to threaten our former Prime Minister, Cameron, into setting up Operation Grange, which was headed up by Detective Superintendent Hamish Cambpell, the man who was mainly responsible for seeing the innocent Barry George/Bulsara sent down to prison for 8 years for killing Jill Dando, a close friend of Cliff Richard, who is a Patron for Missing People, for whom Kate McCann is an 'Ambassador'.

There's a few lines of the tangled web for you...

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by zoej82 22.09.16 22:52

Tony Bennett wrote:
zoej82 wrote:
It's unbelievable. a total tangled Web. I found out recently that Clement Freud was a local MP to me... I am too young to remember this, but his connection to this case shocked me and then finding out who his son was married to shocked me even more!!!

What is very certain is that there is an interconnected network or 'web' of very powerful people connected to this case. 

Just consider that Sir Clement Freud has now been found out as a dirty old and violent paedophile, while his daughter-in-law, Elizabeth Murdoch, is the daughter of arguably the world's most powerful media magnate, Rupert Murdoch, whose former Chief Executive Officer, Rebekah Brooks (formerly Wade), managed to threaten our former Prime Minister, Cameron, into setting up Operation Grange, which was headed up by Detective Superintendent Hamish Cambpell, the man who was mainly responsible for seeing the innocent Barry George/Bulsara sent down to prison for 8 years for killing Jill Dando, a close friend of Cliff Richard, who is a Patron for Missing People, for whom Kate McCann is an 'Ambassador'.

There's a few lines of the tangled web for you...

it beggers belief....... maybe Brooks new a little bit too much about Cameron and pigs...LOL.
zoej82

Back to top Go down

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? Empty comare maybe??

Post by justabout 22.09.16 23:15

one more connecting dot to add,comare,gerry McCann,gordon browns brother and smethurst.who,se got who by the short and curlies and who could call in the favours??
justabout

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by zoej82 22.09.16 23:23

justabout wrote:one more connecting dot to add,comare,gerry McCann,gordon browns brother and smethurst.who,se got who by the short and curlies and who could call in the favours??
Please explain?
zoej82

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 22.09.16 23:30

I can't believe that Madeleine was a sacrifice in a satanic ritual, and I don't know if Gerry McCann is a Mason. 
But if he is, and some of the holiday party were Mason's, and some of their supporters are, it could explain the pact of loyalty.
A more worrying scenario would be if any high ranking UK investigating officers were also Mason's.

Not all masons are satanists, but they all take an oath to protect other Masons, how far that loyalty runs will be up to each individual. If you look at the role of masonic loyalty in the Hillsborough case, it can run very deeply. 

Just my own opinion.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? Empty newbies,infrequenties.

Post by justabout 22.09.16 23:31

just reading back my post on this and realising I need to go in the newbie section!!haven,t got a clue how to do the "quote" thing,or use the title of the thread or---well--you can see it for yourselves,so over the next week or so I,ll do some practising and hopefully get better but please excuse any forum faux pas I commit and hopefully you can understand what I,m getting at.off topic I know,mods mod it as you see fit.!
justabout

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by zoej82 22.09.16 23:54

A
JRP wrote:I can't believe that Madeleine was a sacrifice in a satanic ritual, and I don't know if Gerry McCann is a Mason. 
But if he is, and some of the holiday party were Mason's, and some of their supporters are, it could explain the pact of loyalty.
A more worrying scenario would be if any high ranking UK investigating officers were also Mason's.

Not all masons are satanists, but they all take an oath to protect other Masons, how far that loyalty runs will be up to each individual. If you look at the role of masonic loyalty in the Hillsborough case, it can run very deeply. 

Just my own opinion.
I find it quite unsettling that MI5s previous logo was a pyramid inc capstone and an all seeing eye. Don't get me wrong I'm all about facts but this side of things has very much peaked my interest
zoej82

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 23.09.16 0:34

zoej82 wrote:A
JRP wrote:I can't believe that Madeleine was a sacrifice in a satanic ritual, and I don't know if Gerry McCann is a Mason. 

Just my own opinion.
I find it quite unsettling that MI5s previous logo was a pyramid inc capstone and an all seeing eye. Don't get me wrong I'm all about facts but this side of things has very much peaked my interest

People are becoming more aware of masonic and satanic symbolism, and the masons are aware of the scrutiny regarding their secrecy. 
I would be surprised if there wasn't a masonic link either with the Mccann's or their supporters, but that doesn't explain what happened to Madeleine.
I think it may explain their wider support, but not Madeleine's demise.
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.09.16 8:48

zoej82 wrote:
That should be 'piqued':

pique
pēk/
verb
past tense: piqued; past participle: piqued

MEANING: stimulate (interest or curiosity).

"you have piqued my curiosity about the man"

"his curiosity was piqued"

Synonyms:  stimulate, arouse, rouse, provoke, whet, awaken, excite, kindle, stir, galvanize

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.09.16 8:56

zoej82 wrote:
I find it quite unsettling that MI5's previous logo was a pyramid inc capstone and an all seeing eye. Don't get me wrong I'm all about facts but this side of things has very much piqued my interest
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.09.16 11:54

Dunno about GM but do 'know' that my PCC, (Police and Crime Commissioner) for Dorset, IS! (took an FOI to 'find' THAT out!)

As is his, personally, 'nominated' Chief Constable!

Not sure what would 'happen', if, IF, the Chief Constable 'committed' a 'serious crime'

I'd 'imagine', that the 'investigation' would go 'something' like, 'I never done none of it, Guv'

'That's alright mate, nothing to see here'

'Carry on 'plodding''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mike Glanville, Assistant Chief Constable: In response to my FOI request to explain the top level figures which were clearly complete fantasy in order to hide the profit , MG responded by declaring me 'vexatious' and trying to shut down all communication with me. I later complained about MG and he “retired” very shortly after, it has since become obvious that it is common practice for police facing misconduct investigations to “retire” to avoid them!!

there's that word, 'vexatious'...........AGAIN!

He might not have a political agenda but he has a policical agenda - to get as much as he can put of the public for them, reduce transparency and accountability, and cover up police fraud and waste.

Hear for yourself, Underhill brushing off a £1 million fraud in which the lies came from Dorset Police and the money went to Dorset Police. Funny how he does not seem to “have time” to properly conclude this discussion of a few minutes when he wasted 2 years of police resources writing 400 pages of waffle to avoid the core issues

'Nothing to 'see' here', boys!'

Who 'knows'?..... not me!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.09.16 11:56

jeanmonroe wrote:Dunno about GM but do 'know' that my PCC, (Police and Crime Commissioner) for Dorset, IS! (took an FOI to 'find' THAT out!)

As is his, personally, 'nominated' Chief Constable!

Not sure what would 'happen', if, IF, the Chief Constable 'committed' a 'serious crime'

I'd 'imagine', that the 'investigation' would go 'something' like, 'I never done none of it, Guv'

'That's alright mate, nothing to see here'

'Carry on 'plodding''

Who 'knows'?..... not me!
You are a star.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 23.09.16 14:05

Following on from @TB's post above of the Mc's speaking to the press with the masonic pyramid positioned perfectly between them, here's a close up taken by Frederico D Carvalho. The property, just metres from block 5, has its main gated entrance off Crematorium Road. The gate posts are 2 masonic pillars. 

The inscription reads 'love conquers all', which again has masonic links. 

And, don't forget GM's 2 prostrating sessions (one of which KM joined in) - one in the main reception on the arrival of the first GNR officers on the night of the 3 May and the second back in 5A, not long after.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 23.09.16 15:04

skyrocket wrote:Following on from @TB's post above of the Mc's speaking to the press with the masonic pyramid positioned perfectly between them, here's a close up taken by Frederico D Carvalho. The property, just metres from block 5, has its main gated entrance off Crematorium Road. The gate posts are 2 masonic pillars. 

And, don't forget GM's 2 prostrating sessions (one of which KM joined in) - one in the main reception on the arrival of the first GNR officers on the night of the 3 May and the second back in 5A, not long after.

I have seen both of the Mccann's doing the prostrating thing, on hands and knees, with arms stretched out. I can't remember where it was, must have been on a youtube video.
Also someone described it as a masonic cry for help, like a "anyone out there, are you receiving us" mayday message. 
It must be one up from the funny handshake m1264
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 23.09.16 18:21

JRP wrote:
skyrocket wrote:Following on from @TB's post above of the Mc's speaking to the press with the masonic pyramid positioned perfectly between them, here's a close up taken by Frederico D Carvalho. The property, just metres from block 5, has its main gated entrance off Crematorium Road. The gate posts are 2 masonic pillars. 

I have seen both of the Mccann's doing the prostrating thing, on hands and knees, with arms stretched out. I can't remember where it was, must have been on a youtube video.
Also someone described it as a masonic cry for help, like a "anyone out there, are you receiving us" mayday message. 
It must be one up from the funny handshake m1264
here is a link....http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2009/04/gerry-mccann-placed-both-knees-on-floor.html
tinkier
tinkier

Activity : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by zoej82 23.09.16 18:34

Tony Bennett wrote:
zoej82 wrote:
I find it quite unsettling that MI5's previous logo was a pyramid inc capstone and an all seeing eye. Don't get me wrong I'm all about facts but this side of things has very much piqued my interest
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
just noticed the background.....!
zoej82

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 23.09.16 20:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the link
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.09.16 20:12

Even if that be so, I really can't imagine that the McCanns would take their three children on a weeks package tour holiday to Portugal, booked weeks in advance by one of their friends (David Payne allegedly), staying at a low key holiday complex, just to perform a satanic ritual on their own daughter.

There is nothing in the investigation to suggest such a scenario, nor is there any indication that Gerry McCann was/is a mason.  The masonic movement might get up to some very odd practice within their own sphere but I don't think it can be said that they all worship satan.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.09.16 20:40

JRP wrote:
Sorry JRP but that's just not possible. 

By all accounts Gerry McCann prostrated himself in front of all and sundry at the Ocean Club reception, or there abouts, shortly after Madeleine was declared missing by her mother - how then could the scene be on YouTube video?  It was also said that later both Gerry and Kate McCann threw themselves across a bed in apartment 5a, making extraordinary hysterical noises without any tears.  If Gerry McCann is a mason, I doubt his wife would have any knowledge of lodge practices, nor do I believe McCann prostrating himself could be a masonic sign - logically thinking, who in the vicinity would he be messaging?

Goncalo Amaral however..

– In fact, do you know that the little girl’s father got on his knees imploring the GNR police officers to help him when they arrived?

– That man, usually so cold, apparently lost control?

– ???

– Contamination… deliberately make his trousers dirty to hide compromising marks…

Now your cooking with gaz....

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top