The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? - Page 3 Mm11

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? - Page 3 Mm11

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? - Page 3 Regist10

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason???

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason???

Post by Roxyroo 27.09.16 10:11

Verdi wrote:
Eiddam wrote:

So IMO all this free mason stuff is drifting off and away from the path we should be on.
What path do you think we should be on, may I ask? 

The Freemason connection I believe for some is a reasoned explanation for the very apparent cover-up of the truth of Madeleine McCann's disappearance - in that respect it seems to me to be a fair topic for discussion (although I don't go along with it myself) if only to rule a masonic connection out of the equation.

Exactly! Things need to be investigated to find out the truth! I don't really believe the mason thing either, except that the pact of silence IS very like an oath taken in these societies, but that's no reason to stop looking at all the info, and be up for changing your opinion as more evidence appears.

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are there any things that point to Gerry being a Mason???

Post by JRP 27.09.16 10:44

Masonic membership can in certain circumstances cause a conflict of interests.
Let's say a senior police officer who is a mason, is asked to investigate a person who is also a mason in the same lodge, or nearby lodge. Perhaps the suspect is of higher masonic rank, perhaps in the past favours between the two have been done, or maybe the suspect knows something our policeman wishes to be kept secret.

I can see why a small business person can benefit from masonic membership, the promise to pass on work between them, little deals etc.... but police, solicitors, why do these professions seem to be rife in masonic circles. What do they gain?
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.09.16 10:56

JRP wrote:Masonic membership can in certain circumstances cause a conflict of interests.
Let's say a senior police officer who is a mason, is asked to investigate a person who is also a mason in the same lodge, or nearby lodge. Perhaps the suspect is of higher masonic rank, perhaps in the past favours between the two have been done, or maybe the suspect knows something our policeman wishes to be kept secret.

I can see why a small business person can benefit from masonic membership, the promise to pass on work between them, little deals etc.... but police, solicitors, why do these professions seem to be rife in masonic circles. What do they gain?
Several members of my family were Masons.

There is a tier/ranking to which lodge you belong.

It costs a lot of money to be a Mason - not just the fees but the endless charitable events.

My brother left the Masons because he found it to be a pyramid organization (how appropriate, given the Masonic symbol is a pyramid). I'm proud of him for that - he was encouraged by his employers to join, did it, then made up his own mind and left.

Masonry is a pyramid selling scheme, just like Scientology. Draft in the little people, feed them full of empty promises, charge them to be part of the union and watch the brotherhood grow for the rich.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 27.09.16 11:49

aquila wrote:
JRP wrote:Masonic membership can in certain circumstances cause a conflict of interests.

Several members of my family were Masons.

There is a tier/ranking to which lodge you belong.

It costs a lot of money to be a Mason - not just the fees but the endless charitable events.

My brother left the Masons because he found it to be a pyramid organization (how appropriate, given the Masonic symbol is a pyramid). I'm proud of him for that - he was encouraged by his employers to join, did it, then made up his own mind and left.

Masonry is a pyramid selling scheme, just like Scientology. Draft in the little people, feed them full of empty promises, charge them to be part of the union and watch the brotherhood grow for the rich.

My son-in-law was advised to join the masons by his father. Although the reason was never made clear, we presume it was to aid his rise in the profession they both belong to (not law by the way).
So yes, these two are just at the lower levels, the pay their fees and do wonderful charity work, and the swish dinners to which wives are invited are very nice, so I am told.
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.09.16 12:30

Tony Bennett wrote:
Verdi wrote:
NB:  KA?  Care to explain?
Good morning @ Verdi.

Let me enlighten you.

KA means 'Known As'.

Eiddam is a nasty poster from another place (not saying which) who has deliberately chosen to disrespect the memory of Madeleine by choosing a username that spells 'Maddie' backwards. This same individual persists with the obsession that you and I are one and the same. In other words, that in addition to my many posts on the forum, I also have created a 'Verdi' persona and identity. So: 'K A Verdi' = Known As Verdi.

You may have picked up that this poster came on to talk about the JonBenet Ramsey case, and then moved on to the Madeleine McCann case. In both cases, he was absolutely adamant that paedophilia had nothing to do with either case. The Masonic dimension, with the McCanns' co-ordinating solicitor and Madeleine's Fund Director Edward Smethurst being a senior Freemason and Past Grandmaster, is also dismissed as irrelevant with a wave of his hand. Look at the backgrounds of many of the senior British police officers who have been involved in this case, and you most certainly will find a dirty Masonic network there. 

You may also recall a poster called Dread Pirate Robberts who was here for a week recently and did nothing but attack Richard Hall and his films, before being banned. That was another prominent poster from the same place.

Others from there have come here and been banned (as has Eiddam by the way).

You have to question what their game is
Aha!  Thank you for the explanation  howdy the usual suspect I suspect.  I jest not when I say I'm useless with abbreviations and acronyms.

Goodness gracious me, if you're going to create an alter-ego I'm sure you could do a better job than a Verdi smilie .

What their game is I can only guess but one thing is blatant - bitter hatred, a very unhealthy trait.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 27.09.16 12:42

Verdi wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Good morning @ Verdi.

Let me enlighten you.

KA means 'Known As'.

Eiddam is a nasty poster from another place (not saying which) who has deliberately chosen to disrespect the memory of Madeleine by choosing a username that spells 'Maddie' backwards. This same individual persists with the obsession that you and I are one and the same. In other words, that in addition to my many posts on the forum, I also have created a 'Verdi' persona and identity. So: 'K A Verdi' = Known As Verdi.

You may have picked up that this poster came on to talk about the JonBenet Ramsey case, and then moved on to the Madeleine McCann case. In both cases, he was absolutely adamant that paedophilia had nothing to do with either case. The Masonic dimension, with the McCanns' co-ordinating solicitor and Madeleine's Fund Director Edward Smethurst being a senior Freemason and Past Grandmaster, is also dismissed as irrelevant with a wave of his hand. Look at the backgrounds of many of the senior British police officers who have been involved in this case, and you most certainly will find a dirty Masonic network there. 

You may also recall a poster called Dread Pirate Robberts who was here for a week recently and did nothing but attack Richard Hall and his films, before being banned. That was another prominent poster from the same place.

Aha!  Thank you for the explanation  howdy the usual suspect I suspect.  I jest not when I say I'm useless with abbreviations and acronyms.

Goodness gracious me, if you're going to create an alter-ego I'm sure you could do a better job than a Verdi smilie .

What their game is I can only guess but one thing is blatant - bitter hatred, a very unhealthy trait.
Laughable!
A fool can only fool a fool big grin

Perhaps they need to get up earlier?

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 27.09.16 18:45

Verdi wrote:
But we both share one thing in common.

Quoi?

Being full to the brim with the milk of human kindness...   winkwink

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 27.09.16 18:52

Verdi wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Good morning @ Verdi.

Let me enlighten you.

KA means 'Known As'.

Well originally i thought he was someone to do with doc Roberts, with the blog etc as hes got a wee pic of a teddy dressed as a pirate on his page, but after reading this its made me wonder now what he's getting at i.e. why should anyone DREAD Mr Roberts? Or maybe its projection, we don't dread him, he does! laughat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 27.09.16 19:34

Roxyroo wrote:
Well originally I thought he was someone to do with Doc [Martin?] Roberts, with the blog etc., as hes got a wee pic of a teddy dressed as a pirate on his page, but after reading this its made me wonder now what he's getting at i.e. why should anyone DREAD Mr Roberts?
Let's try and clear up a few things, and in the process perhaps give a few more clues as to the identity of this nasty troll and poster, who came here to do nothing else but denigrate the films Richard Hall made about Madeleine McCann. The poster, Dread Pirate Robberts (with two b's), claimed that she could do better than Richard, it may be remembered, also saying she had plenty of experience in making films.

Did you mean Dr Martin Roberts who does the amazingly good analyses of various key issues in the Madeleine McCann case, and whose work often appears on the mccannfiles site? I hope not.

There is a bloke on Twitter calling himself 'Teddy Shepherd' whose avatar is a teddy bear dressed as a pirate. I don't know if he has changed his username to Doc Roberts? Whoever it is (I am not 100% sure) is best known for his repeated use of foul language and some satirical cartoons that many people think go too far and are plain nasty.

However, the origin of the name 'Dread Pirate Roberts' is that he is the main character of a book, which has also been made into a film of the same name. Details here:

QUOTE Wikipedia:

A pirate of near-mythical reputation, the Dread Pirate Roberts is feared across the seven seas for his ruthlessness and sword fighting prowess, and is well known for taking no prisoners.

It is revealed during the course of the story that Roberts is not one man, but a series of individuals who pass the name and reputation to a chosen successor once they are wealthy enough to retire. When the time comes, "Roberts" and his chosen successor sail into port and discharge the crew. Then they hire a new crew, the ex-Roberts staying aboard as first mate and referring to his successor as "Captain Roberts". Once the crew grows accustomed to the new Roberts, the previous captain leaves to enjoy his retirement.

------

'Dread Pirate Roberts' was also a pseudonym used by one of the world's most wicked men.

QUOTE Wikipedia again:

Ross William Ulbricht (born 27 March 1984) is a former darknet market operator convicted of creating and running the Silk Road [drugs running] until his 2013 arrest. He was known under the pseudonym Dread Pirate Roberts.

Ulbricht was convicted of money laundering, computer hacking and conspiracy to traffic narcotics in February 2015. He is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.09.16 19:49

The trolls that lurk on this forum don't matter Tony.

There are FOI's pushed in by many people and now a direct request to the Prime Minister to respond to the public.

Keep going. Ignore the trolls.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 27.09.16 20:42

Tony Bennett wrote:
Roxyroo wrote:
Well originally I thought he was someone to do with Doc [Martin?] Roberts, with the blog etc., as hes got a wee pic of a teddy dressed as a pirate on his page, but after reading this its made me wonder now what he's getting at i.e. why should anyone DREAD Mr Roberts?
Let's try and clear up a few things, and in the process perhaps give a few more clues as to the identity of this nasty troll and poster, who came here to do nothing else but denigrate the films Richard Hall made about Madeleine McCann. The poster, Dread Pirate Robberts (with two b's), claimed that she could do better than Richard, it may be remembered, also saying she had plenty of experience in making films.

Did you mean Dr Martin Roberts who does the amazingly good analyses of various key issues in the Madeleine McCann case, and whose work often appears on the mccannfiles site? I hope not.

There is a bloke on Twitter calling himself 'Teddy Shepherd' whose avatar is a teddy bear dressed as a pirate. I don't know if he has changed his username to Doc Roberts? Whoever it is (I am not 100% sure) is best known for his repeated use of foul language and some satirical cartoons that many people think go too far and are plain nasty.

However, the origin of the name 'Dread Pirate Roberts' is that he is the main character of a book, which has also been made into a film of the same name. Details here:

QUOTE Wikipedia:

A pirate of near-mythical reputation, the Dread Pirate Roberts is feared across the seven seas for his ruthlessness and sword fighting prowess, and is well known for taking no prisoners.

It is revealed during the course of the story that Roberts is not one man, but a series of individuals who pass the name and reputation to a chosen successor once they are wealthy enough to retire. When the time comes, "Roberts" and his chosen successor sail into port and discharge the crew. Then they hire a new crew, the ex-Roberts staying aboard as first mate and referring to his successor as "Captain Roberts". Once the crew grows accustomed to the new Roberts, the previous captain leaves to enjoy his retirement.

------

'Dread Pirate Roberts' was also a pseudonym used by one of the world's most wicked men.

QUOTE Wikipedia again:

Ross William Ulbricht (born 27 March 1984) is a former darknet market operator convicted of creating and running the Silk Road [drugs running] until his 2013 arrest. He was known under the pseudonym Dread Pirate Roberts.

Ulbricht was convicted of money laundering, computer hacking and conspiracy to traffic narcotics in February 2015. He is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole.

Tony- no I didn't think it was specifically him, Doc Roberts, but obviously someone that knew of her. In fact I didn't think of it in very much detail, and I only really remember her because she called me out on me mistakenly calling her Dead instead of Dread

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 27.09.16 22:28

Thankyou Tony, so glad you,re here to clear that up for me, and now I,ve got some good reading to do
thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 27.09.16 22:46

Roxyroo wrote:Thankyou Tony, so glad you're here to clear that up for me, and now I've got some good reading to do
Might I suggest that if you are going to make a start on reading Dr Martin Roberts' analyses, that you begin with 'A Nightwear Job', which is posted here on CMOMM at this link:

It's one of his most penetrating and brilliant analyses, persuasive and meticulous.

It's not an easy read, because the subject matter is complex, and all sorts of strange things have been said about Madeleine's pyjamas.  

But IMO it's worth a re-read, and another re-read, and yet another one, until you are sure you can follow the argument.

It deals with issues absolutely crucial to an understanding of this case

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.09.16 23:45

Tony Bennett wrote:
Verdi wrote:
But we both share one thing in common.

Quoi?

Being full to the brim with the milk of human kindness...   winkwink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 28.09.16 11:33

Tony Bennett wrote:
Roxyroo wrote:Thankyou Tony, so glad you're here to clear that up for me, and now I've got some good reading to do
Might I suggest that if you are going to make a start on reading Dr Martin Roberts' analyses, that you begin with 'A Nightwear Job', which is posted here on CMOMM at this link:

It's one of his most penetrating and brilliant analyses, persuasive and meticulous.

It's not an easy read, because the subject matter is complex, and all sorts of strange things have been said about Madeleine's pyjamas.  

But IMO it's worth a re-read, and another re-read, and yet another one, until you are sure you can follow the argument.

It deals with issues absolutely crucial to an understanding of this case

John McCann, "Kate dressed Amelie in her sisters pajamas and the baby said, Maddy's jammies, where is Maddy".

Facepalm 

Kate holding up an Eeyore pajama top before the press, "These are actually, apart from the size and the button on the back, which Madeleine's doesn't have. These are actually the pajamas that Madeleine was wearing when she was taken". 

Facepalm

The Dr Martin Roberts A Nightwear Job, is well worth a read. How do you have a photo of pajamas on a sofa, when you only had access to the sofa before the "abduction"?

Never work with children and animals... woof woof!
JRP

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum