The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What is the point? Mm11

What is the point? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What is the point? Mm11

What is the point? Regist10

What is the point?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is the point? Empty What is the point?

Post by Doubtful 09.06.11 14:45

Hello all

First of all I'd like to thank the members of this site for all the hard work and research they do for Madeleine McCann and also for this section where guests are allowed to have their say.

It's been four years now and hundreds, if not thousands, of people have been posting about Madeleine in various forums and on various blogs and still nothing is being done about the McCanns and it now seems the whitewash is being set in motion by the government in much the same way as it did for David Kelly.

Do any of you not think that you are wasting your time now by continuing to research etc? What will the end result of your work be?

They got away with it but we still don't believe them.
Anonymous
Doubtful

Back to top Go down

What is the point? Empty Re: What is the point?

Post by Guest 09.06.11 15:27

Hello Doubtful and welcome.

I can understand your feelings, especially where Dr David Kelly is concerned. Unfortunatley with that case, I feel that Tony Blair's reputation on decision making and taking the country to war, needed to be protected at all costs. Even now, I think for the safety of all the citizens of the UK, they still need to keep the truth from coming out, for fear of reprisals. It's not right. I do not agree with it. But I can understand why they have to keep a lid on this.

As for the McCann's, this is a very different kettle of fish. Now that Gormless Brown's out the way, if we could also wave goodbye to Socrates, we might see a very different turn of events. There has to be a very good reason why David Cameron pledged £3.4M to this one case alone. He has something up his sleeve alright and it will not be a get-out-of-jail-free card for the McCann's this time I feel. Too many people in more than one country are involved in this cover-up and one of them will come forward to save their own backs one day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.06.11 15:33

Many cases have been solved years and years later.
So don't despair.

At least fora like this have been able to spread so much doubt of the McCann version of the event, that Kate thought it necessary to "counter" these point for point. I have no doubt that without all the activity on the internet they would have crowned themselves kaiser and kaiserin of child abuse neglect protection. I also have no doubt that if we leave it up to them Madeleine never gets justice.

So I am staying a bit longer.

Plus you meet some awesome people on these fora.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.06.11 15:38

They got Capone in the end and I have a funny feeling that the creche records will be the McCann's downfall. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by guest5a 09.06.11 16:34

Hi Doubtful

I understand fully what you mean, I have become very despondent at times too, and I am angry that the way I look at life now is very different.
Another blame to land at the McCanns door. However in a way I am also thankful because it has woken me up to a lot of other things that are wrong with this world and how blinkered and asleep we all have been.

It has been a long 4 years, and how many innocent lives have been ruined by these two and their ever growing pack dogs?
How many once respected institutions have been exposed as criminal institutions by all of us who had a hunch something was amiss?
How many more people have been shown how corrupt out system is?

My point being we have all made back ups of every fact in this case. We know who have helped them and those who have not cared that they are guilty but used Madeleine's story for their own selfish monetary and power needs. We will remember those whose lives have been ruined and help them cleanse the stench the McCanns have left behind.

Point being we have all this archived. Memories for the Future. We may get older and wearier as do the Pack dogs, but all those facts are in every media form imaginable in every location imaginable. Worldwide. So even if we have to sit and wait and watch and feel despondent and hopeless - we still collate, we still archive - yet they make more and more mistakes and allegiances change. We get bigger while they start to huddle for safety.

I don't put much credence in Cameron's show. He is Murdoch's man, hand picked. Although how many papers could Murdoch sell if the worm turned? Tempting. However depends on how many people they are prepared to lose.
Anonymous
guest5a

Back to top Go down

What is the point? Empty What is the point?

Post by Guest 09.06.11 17:28

I know what Doubtful means. People in high places have shielded each other from their misdeeds since the beginning of time and I am not confident that anyone will ever be brought to justice. I think the same about those far greater horrors of 9/11 and 7/7 and, after delving into all the strange and unexplained events of those two days, it helped me to understand that, just like then, we are being fed another load of hogwash about the case of Madeleine. Will this site or others achieve anything? Who knows but at least we tried which is better than sitting back and doing nothing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally 09.06.11 17:38

Plus the internet is a huge place and has far more information than any newspaper. The McCann's may be able to gag the newspapers but they can't silence the internet and that is where their twins and the tapas7 children will look eventually.

The McCann's and their tapas mates can run but they can't hide and this will haunt them forever, wherever they are.

If the McCanns want to waste Madeleine's Fund money by using it to pay Carter Ruck to silence sites and blogs then more will be created in their place.

And it won't matter if the McCann's move to another country because they'll be recognised there and their neighbours may not be as hospitable as the ones in Rothley. Be careful what you wish for McCanns because you are two of the most vile people in the world now and you disgust many, many people.

That is your punishment for your neglect, theft, fraud and ongoing lies. People will always look at you and wonder what you did to your own daughter.
Anonymous
Sally

Back to top Go down

Post by Doubtful 09.06.11 18:02

Thank you for your replies! I'm no longer a guest Mrs
Doubtful
Doubtful

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.06.11 18:04

Doubtful wrote:Thank you for your replies! I'm no longer a guest Mrs

Well done Doubtful thumbsup and welcome as a member welcome2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doubtful 09.06.11 18:07

Thank you!

There's quite a few more forums to read now I'm a member. Great place thumbsup
Doubtful
Doubtful

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by WasNew 09.06.11 18:23

If the McCanns want to waste Madeleine's Fund money by using it to pay
Carter Ruck to silence sites and blogs then more will be created in
their place.

No, and there is one group of people who won't be silenced by any amount of Carter-Ruckery. I am talking about the playground gossips that the twins will shortly have to deal with. You know how nasty children can be to each other!

I do feel sorry for the twins - two people who are completely innocent.
Anonymous
WasNew

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 09.06.11 20:38

WasNew wrote:
If the McCanns want to waste Madeleine's Fund money by using it to pay
Carter Ruck to silence sites and blogs then more will be created in
their place.

No, and there is one group of people who won't be silenced by any amount of Carter-Ruckery. I am talking about the playground gossips that the twins will shortly have to deal with. You know how nasty children can be to each other!

I do feel sorry for the twins - two people who are completely innocent.

I too feel sorry for the twins but perhaps In McCann territory the neighbours support them. perhaps therefore the twins will not be subject to problems at school. I really hope so.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

What is the point? Empty Not pointless I hope

Post by Guest 09.06.11 22:23

I agree with Pauline that the twins will be okay in their own neighbourhood. We are after all talking about people who were complicit in the hoax coloboma story by keeping quiet that Madeleine did not have this condition.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.06.11 0:55

Hi doubtful, good to see you as a member

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by newguest 10.06.11 17:15

Doubtful Yesterday at 2:45 pm
Hello all

First of all I'd like to thank the members of this site for all the hard work and research they do for Madeleine McCann and also for this section where guests are allowed to have their say.

It's been four years now and hundreds, if not thousands, of people have been posting about Madeleine in various forums and on various blogs and still nothing is being done about the McCanns and it now seems the whitewash is being set in motion by the government in much the same way as it did for David Kelly.

Do any of you not think that you are wasting your time now by continuing to research etc? What will the end result of your work be?

They got away with it but we still don't believe them.

A rather intriguing first post Doubtful.  Firstly, I too would like thank the members of this site for all the hard work and research they do for Madeleine McCann and also for this section where guests are allowed to have their say.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Secondly, if you don't mind me point this out, your post seems to imply that we are all 'conspiracy theorists' (It's been four years now and hundreds, if not thousands, of people have been posting about Madeleine in various forums and on various blogs and still nothing is being done about the McCanns and it now seems the whitewash is being set in motion by the government in much the same way as it did for David Kelly.) which seems rather 'presumptive' in my opinion. I personally do not believe in a Government 'whitewash' in this case. The Government only acts on advice given to them by their advisers and, as we now know, those original advisers in the case of Madeleine McCanns are no advising the current coalition Government.

Madeleine Advisers Are Gone

blogs.news.sky.com/lifeofcrime/Post:f3bd5110-dd3a-4dc4-b976-d8ab98a9d6e9

Finally, after acknowledging the research (I'd like to thank the members of this site for all the hard work and research they do for Madeleine McCann) you question its continuation & end results (Do any of you not think that you are wasting your time now by continuing to research etc? What will the end result of your work be?)

It would be most helpful if you would care to allude as to what research, in particular, you believe people are wasting their time in continuing with and what possible 'end result' are you for or against in this case?
Anonymous
newguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelina 14.06.11 10:03

Doubtful, I think it's because a small child is involved and that makes it a very emotive issue even for people who don't have children.
I am outraged that justice hasn't been done for that little girl and I would imagine many people feel the same way.

Another reason to keep an interest in this case is the constant media exposure the McCanns are getting and the fact that most news reports present the abduction theory as a fact.
I believe most people are capable of critical thinking and want to know why a mere possibility or theory is being presented as fact.

Finally Madeleine and her siblings are innocents. Assuming Madeleine is dead, she has the right to a decent burial and the twins have the right to have a proper grave to visit. The twins also have the right to know what happened to their big sister.
Zelina
Zelina

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum