The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Mm11

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Mm11

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Regist10

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should Goncalo Amaral now abandon the PJ theory that Madeleine died AFTER 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007?

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Vote_lcap72%Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 72% 
[ 59 ]
Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 15 ]
Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 82

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007

Post by Grande Finale 09.08.16 16:10

aquila wrote:
JRP wrote:@Doug
Yes it's probably 8.45 rather than 19.45, a slip of the tongue no doubt.

It does seem strange that almost as Oldfield returns, Gerry sets off to check what Oldfield has just told him he's checked. One minute he's there, next minute woosh, he's gone.
That missing hour....even the McCann's camera had a missing hour apparently - that hour that doesn't exist on a timeline with Portugal and UK as there is no time difference.

When holidaying in Portugal there is no need to adjust your watch.

@ Aquila
I think the missing hour was referring to the camera time ie. it hadn't been reset in March to British summer time when the clocks are moved foward one hour.

I think this also added to the desired confusion, as well as misdirecting away from the all important DATE of the last photo which is VERY easily changed.
Grande Finale
Grande Finale

Activity : 224

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007

Post by Grande Finale 09.08.16 16:25

I am not sure that the other 7 Tapas members were FULLY aware of Maddies alleged earlier demise.
Is  it possible that the Mac's had a meeting ? to come up with a plan with portugeuse contacts.

The rest of the group then being manipulated into following the plan after the 10.00pm alarm by the Macs. ( I haven't seen any evidence that it would be a difficult task ?)

Something along the lines of MBM has been taken, the police have been informed, we are ALL going down, we will ALL have our kids taken into care NOW let's come up with a story so we can ALL sing to the same tune. The clock is ticking.......

Am I right ? that at one point GM informed JT that the man she had seen was shorter ?  Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
Grande Finale
Grande Finale

Activity : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 09.08.16 17:46

Grande Finale wrote:I am not sure that the other 7 Tapas members were FULLY aware of Maddies alleged earlier demise.
Is  it possible that the Mac's had a meeting ? to come up with a plan with portugeuse contacts.

The rest of the group then being manipulated into following the plan after the 10.00pm alarm by the Macs. ( I haven't seen any evidence that it would be a difficult task ?)

Something along the lines of MBM has been taken, the police have been informed, we are ALL going down, we will ALL have our kids taken into care NOW let's come up with a story so we can ALL sing to the same tune. The clock is ticking.......

Am I right ? that at one point GM informed JT that the man she had seen was shorter ?  Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
The main stream media still reports on the abduction of Madeleine, and the readers of such news mainly accuse the McCanns of child neglect, yet they nor their tapas friends have had their children taken away.

I think they, the other 7, were coerced, but not because they feared child neglect charges, they've lived with those accusations for 9 years.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 09.08.16 18:01

Grande Finale wrote:I am not sure that the other 7 Tapas members were FULLY aware of Maddies alleged earlier demise.

The only problem with "a meeting" is there are the parents who used the baby monitor and the mother in law. Why on earth would they go along with anything to be complicit when they could've easily said at such meeting something like "we won't be going down as we are not guilty of anything!"

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 12.08.16 16:28

Most logical conclusion would be they are guilty of something.
whodunit
whodunit

Activity : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY 13.08.16 2:00

Thanks for that Tony but what is written in papers I take with a pinch of salt about cadaver scent on JT clothing. With all due respect Tony it was the way the questions from Verdi were put to me I had a problem with.
No I have no connection at all with any member of the Mcanns however, being from Donegal the areas are known to me.
I'm actually in Co Monaghan for a short break and met people from Raphoe a area which is extremely close to St Johnston and I asked them and we spoke about Madeleine and they never heard of the McCanns pub in Raphoe which I find weird.
These were people I met on a short get away and they were of course aware of Madeleine and in total agreement that in their words it stunk of cover up. I did find it extremely hard to understand how they did not have any knowledge of this pub which really is the next town land. I did look things up as other members did as to this pub and I believed I knew yes it exists!
I can say without a doubt these people are locals as I know the towns of Raphoe and St Johnston are very close so now am perplexed as to why it's such a closed door as believe me any pub in Ireland would grab their claim to fame even in tragic circumstances!
Thanks Tony.
DENNISSALLY

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.08.16 9:45

DENNISSALLY wrote:Thanks for that Tony but what is written in papers I take with a pinch of salt about cadaver scent on JT clothing.  With all due respect Tony it was the way the questions from Verdi were put to me I had a problem with.  
No I have no connection at all with any member of the Mcanns however, being from Donegal the areas are known to me.
I'm actually in Co Monaghan for a short break and met people from Raphoe a area which is extremely close to St Johnston and I asked them and we spoke about Madeleine and they never heard of the McCanns pub in Raphoe which I find weird.  
These were people I met on a short get away and they were of course aware of Madeleine and in total agreement that in their words it stunk of cover up.  I did find it extremely hard to understand how they did not have any knowledge of this pub which really is the next town land.  I did look things up as other members did as to this pub and I believed I knew yes it exists!
I can say without a doubt these people are locals as I know the towns of Raphoe and St Johnston are very close so now am perplexed as to why it's such a closed door as believe me any pub in Ireland would grab their claim to fame even in tragic circumstances!
Thanks Tony.
Many thanks for your informative post.

I spent a short time (a few hours) in Donegal nearly 20 years ago when my son and I cycled round Ireland.

We stopped overnight in Sligo, cycled north the next day round Benbulben, then on to Londonderry/Derry and ended up at a B&B in Ballymoney. My son was completely amazed at all the militaristic murals in Derry, and how the Northern Irish villages were all decorated either with the tricolor, or the Union Jack. We realised how very tribal it all is up there

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.08.16 10:38

DENNISSALLY wrote:Thanks for that Tony but what is written in papers I take with a pinch of salt about cadaver scent on JT clothing.  With all due respect Tony it was the way the questions from Verdi were put to me I had a problem with.  
These were people I met on a short get away and they were of course aware of Madeleine and in total agreement that in their words it stunk of cover up.  I did find it extremely hard to understand how they did not have any knowledge of this pub which really is the next town land.  I did look things up as other members did as to this pub and I believed I knew yes it exists!
Thanks Tony.
I did some research on this pub a while back, and it does exist. It's now called Johnson's people's Bar (see photograph below)

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 9k=

I have also seen another photograph of this same pub, and the name "McCann" can just about be made out. At the moment, I can't seem to find that particular photograph, but I may have posted on this forum at an earlier date.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.08.16 11:35

I went through some of the posts on the   McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 thread, and Thetruthwillout posted this link to a Youtube video of Joe's People's Bar. As you an see on close inspection, the name "McCanns" can just about be made out.

Thetruthwillout's link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6lPGrmbS7cA#t=285s
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Empty Re;Madeleine McCann

Post by willowthewisp 13.08.16 12:35

Hi sallypelt,just watched the video of the public house,then the interview of the couple,Gerry's smugness,personified (whilst kate is talking of the Twins and Madeleine)knowing grin,tells it all doesn't it?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Empty what i see

Post by mistyblue2 14.08.16 21:43

I always believed the abduction theory. I never really followed this but recently something made me start reading. After I saw the pictures of Madeleine's bedroom where she was believed to have been abducted from. I also read all the forensic files and the book that the parents wanted to stop the sale of. After reading, I could see exactly why they would not want people reading it. Sorry but all the evidence points to one of the parents. I do not believe the checks, on the children we're done as often as they claimed that they had been done.( hence the 2 lists written on the inside cover of one of Madeleine's books) But the first thing that I see but not ever mentioned anywhere, is this. What parent would leave a 3 year old in a room with a chest of drawers right next to their bed just waiting to be climbed on. We all know what 3 year olds are like. climbing, jumping onto everything. Especially the many reports in the UK warning parents about the dangers of chest of drawers in children's rooms, As children pull out the drawers, climb up them, thus the unit topples, on top of the child. Both parents would have been fully aware of this, especially being Doctors. Yet there are no records of and forensics being done on the chest of drawers. The cadaver dogs would not have alerted the officer in any way, had the dog not smelt exactly that what he is trained to detect. Not just one dog reacted but two. The parents of Madeleine McCann should have been arrested and charged, primarily with neglect. Either way, they are responsible for her death how ever you look at it. I think it is clear to most that Madeleine is not alive, hence police have never ever found anything that ever lead to anything because no one took her. I believe Madeleine did die in the apartment, maybe an accident. Banging her head, hence no bedding was found in the babies travel cots. They probably used them. Why did police not push as to the where abouts of this bedding! The parents should be given, a lie detector test. Though I know not admissible in the UK courts, would give more insight into what occurred that fateful night. Think it is about time you two, GERRY AND KATE. that you finally do the right thing and tell the truth for once but the truth will come out and if you did cover it up, I hope the guilt eats you alive. Why you even went on holiday with the children, is beyond me, for it was no family holiday, was it !!!! All you wanted to do is get shot of the children, placing them with complete strangers in a foreign land, where you can't even speak the language, just so you could enjoy, your holiday. That's why Kate was not so keen about going there to begin with because they never offered a child checking service. Hence they had to do it themselves but it is where they got the idea from, I believe they or the friends had used the service on previous vacations. This case should see the inside of a court room and I hope eventually it does go to trial !!!!! R.I.P Madeleine
mistyblue2

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.08.16 22:06

Welcome mistyblue2 and thank you for posting.

My daughter and son in law have just come back from their first two week overseas holiday to Spain with my granddaughters, now aged 7 and 5, and I visited them today and had the low down on what they did.

Their holiday was all about the children, although the girls did go to the Kids Club for the last 4 days. My daughter told both girls that they didn't need to go but both of them asked/wanted to go and meet other kids.

I asked my daughter what they did with the girls at night when they went out and I was told " We took them with us".

No checking, no babysitting service. The kids went everywhere with them.

There were dozens of photos and videos taken, unlike the holiday Madeleine Beth McCann went on never to return home.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41822

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY 15.08.16 0:23

Sallypelt I agee with what you posted. Absolutely if you take on the responsibility to check a stranger or especially a friends child then of course it's messed up when you state you didn't actually see the child that was supposedly abducted. (I do not believe Madeleine was abducted ) I know the T gang statements are so contradictory it's laughable but I will say again, I do not believe that every member of that group that night covered up the accidental or murder of Madeleine Mccann.
We all know that they were involved but did some of them know what they were involved in?
I can't explain what my gut feeling is only what I know and that is not one of my closest friends or family would cover up the death of my child. To believe that 7 would is not in my own mind frame.
Yes am saying that members of the group absolutely covered up and they knew exactly what they were covering up for but did they all really know and my feelings on that so far is no? Because if they all knew Madeleine was Murdered or even accidental death then the cover up must have been so depraved that they all had to play a part to not only cover McCanns back but their own.
I have read the files and I am learning so much from the people on this site and I have to stick by my beliefs until am proven wrong and I so far can not accept that EVERY member of the group covered up the death of Madeleine Mccann.
DENNISSALLY

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 15.08.16 0:54

I can believe they are all covering up what happened. They have a pact of silence. Why? They have to run everything by Gerry. Why? I recall a photo of them in front of the high court, a rare appearance. The message was clear, they were putting on a united front with the law behind them.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.08.16 11:36

Cmaryholmes wrote:I can believe they are all covering up what happened. They have a pact of silence. Why? They have to run everything by Gerry. Why? I recall a photo of them in front of the high court, a rare appearance. The message was clear, they were putting on a united front with the law behind them.
United we stand - divided we fall..

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Tapas7+outside+high+court

Mind you, looks as though Russell O'Brien has already fallen - where is he, hiding behind the missus again?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 15.08.16 12:35

Verdi wrote:
Cmaryholmes wrote:I can believe they are all covering up what happened. They have a pact of silence. Why? They have to run everything by Gerry. Why? I recall a photo of them in front of the high court, a rare appearance. The message was clear, they were putting on a united front with the law behind them.

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Tapas7+outside+high+court

Mind you, looks as though Russell O'Brien has already fallen - where is he, hiding behind the missus again?
Nipped off to check the kids are OK
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Empty TWO great mysteries

Post by Tony Bennett 15.08.16 13:28

mistyblue2 wrote: Why you even went on holiday with the children, is beyond me, for it was no family holiday, was it !!!! All you wanted to do is get shot of the children, placing them with complete strangers in a foreign land, where you can't even speak the language, just so you could enjoy your holiday.

REPLY: This indeed remains quite a mystery. It is not clear why so many children under four were put in creches all day, as you say with complete strangers. You would think that busy, professional parents would just love to interact with their infants and toddlers for a week, playing in the playground, in the pool, on the beach etc. Was it really so important to have 'tennis lessons' instead?   

That's why Kate was not so keen about going there to begin with because they never offered a child checking service.

REPLY: That's not correct. There were TWO child-checking services available that week - (a) a child-checking service of staff going round checking for crying children, and (b) the night-time creche, available IIRC to 10pm or 11pm. That's another mystery - why they declined BOTH of those.  

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Empty Madeleine McCann not abducted?

Post by willowthewisp 15.08.16 14:08

JRP wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Nipped off to check the kids are OK
Maybe his child was unwell on this day?
The Tapas Seven will not be called the "Magnificent 7" but the magic Seven who have so far avoided any involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, reported as the 3 May 2007!
I wonder how the Nine participants feel,when wee Madeleine's face appears in the News Paper Headlines or on TV,do you feel a sense of Pride? 
Still hiding behind a wall of Silence,on how you have conducted yourselves over Madeleine?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 15.08.16 14:15

Tony Bennett:-
"REPLY: That's not correct. There were TWO child-checking services available that week - (a) a child-checking service of staff going round checking for crying children, and (b) the night-time creche, available IIRC to 10pm or 11pm. That's another mystery - why they declined BOTH of those. "

There was a night-time creche offered but not a checking service. The other alternative was to pay for a babysitter who would stay in your apartment with your children, I think it was about £10 per hour and it would have been one of the Nannies from the creche.
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 3 Empty Madeleine McCann not abducted?

Post by willowthewisp 15.08.16 14:22

1. Casey5

Tony Bennett:-
"REPLY: That's not correct. There were TWO child-checking services available that week - (a) a child-checking service of staff going round checking for crying children, and (b) the night-time creche, available IIRC to 10pm or 11pm. That's another mystery - why they declined BOTH of those. "

There was a night-time creche offered but not a checking service. The other alternative was to pay for a babysitter who would stay in your apartment with your children, I think it was about £10 per hour and it would have been one of the Nannies from the creche.
Hi Casey5,so Four hrs(20.00-24.00)x7=£280,can you see Gerry and Kate dipping into their shorts for the"Extra Apartment"child sitting service?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 15.08.16 17:51

Casey5 wrote:Tony Bennett:-

@ Casey5  Thank you. I accept the correction.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael99 20.08.16 18:37

I might be wrong but the night crèche was just behind the tennis courts, not sure the relevance but never seen it reported.
Michael99

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 20.08.16 18:49

Michael99:

‘I might be wrong but the night crèche was just behind the tennis courts’

No. The night crèche was above the main reception (not the ‘Tapas’ reception), in the building where MM’s day crèche was held.

eta:

That's why 'Tannerman' was walking the wrong way, as he was heading more towards it than away from it, although he has been given the official  boot by Redwood now in any event.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael99 21.08.16 11:09

Can't be sure of dates but crèche was above Portuguese restaurant, the shop front was onto car park slightly up from Baptista, the crèche upstairs where access to those apartment were. balcony looking out over tennis courts. Might not be important but I think they were there for that period.
Michael99

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top