The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 7 Mm11

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 7 Mm11

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 7 Regist10

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should Goncalo Amaral now abandon the PJ theory that Madeleine died AFTER 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007?

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 7 Vote_lcap72%Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 7 Vote_rcap 72% 
[ 59 ]
Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 7 Vote_lcap18%Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 7 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 15 ]
Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 7 Vote_lcap10%Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 7 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 82

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 7 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007

Post by PeterMac 05.11.19 16:39

And on the official website they admit that Madeleine would be 16 now - - - 
so they illustrate the page with a photo of a 3 year old, and a made up one of a 9 year old.
Very helpful.  A lot of thought went into that.

They are not even pretending any more
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16594

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 7 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007

Post by Verdi 05.11.19 21:17

I can't understand why they don't take the website down. They stopped the sale of 'good quality' merchandise because they didn't have time to continue 'ye olde shoppe' - roughly translated, they couldn't cope with the volume of orders.

Okay, the donate button is still there, so all is not lost, but I seriously doubt anyone is likely to part with their hard earned cash for such a worthless worthy cause these days - not for a very long time past.

Perhaps the Christmas message might be revealing waiting .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.11.19 7:40

2 recent tweets
I keep waiting for #McCann propaganda trolls to tell me how to recognize Madeleine if I meet her on the street. Where is her official progression picture?
#McCann Can anyone tell me how I should I be looking for the 'mysteriously missing' Madeleine Beth McCann missing for more than 12 yrs. Are we still looking for a 3 year old according to the website or a young woman?

In the film "A Beautiful Mind, Russel Crowe's character, economist John Nash, was finally persuaded that his schizophrenic hallucinations were not real when he realised that the little girl he kept seeing had not aged over the 20 years of his illness. From that moment he was able to deal with the situation, and although he was never 'cured' in that he kept seeing her, was able to understand that she existed only in his mind.

Is the same process in operation here ?    That Madeleine continues to 'exist' only in the minds of some deluded people ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16594

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 07.11.19 8:13

It is a strange feeling that we never see a picture that might be her as she got older ,even i have her little face in my head when i think of her .Its been quite a long time now i have been on here just wish we really knew truth .Its a good idea that we dont all the time ,that smiling face of a 4 year old>sadly its been too long to imagine how she would look ,if she were still out there,joyce
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.11.19 11:45

PeterMac wrote:Is the same process in operation here ?    That Madeleine continues to 'exist' only in the minds of some deluded people ?

Yes, a delusion propagated by the prime suspects and their team of seed sowers.  Meanwhile, something to ponder..

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 7 Mark_610

It would appear the unofficial search - the wider agenda - the long-term strategy - concluded around the same time as the 10th anniversary was celebrated promoted.  Aside from an occasional trashy tabloid report, repeating old time-worn nonsense, I think the 'search' (unofficial or otherwise) is in name only - just like Operation Grange.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.11.19 11:50

I mean..

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 7 Pictur10   Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007 - Page 7 Last_p12

Go figure!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 07.11.19 15:38

In answer to Verdi: does anyone know the origin of this. The illustration of the dogs findings was from a newspaper called Morning mail.

A website called Crimerocket has same illustration in English, but just the findings inside of apartment.

Poca de roupa de Madeleine, translates to Little Madeleine clothes.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5564

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.11.19 20:49

crusader wrote:In answer to Verdi: does anyone know the origin of this. The illustration of the dogs findings was from a newspaper called Morning mail.

A website called Crimerocket has same illustration in English, but just the findings inside of apartment.

Poca de roupa de Madeleine, translates to Little Madeleine clothes.

Would you do the forum a favour crusader, by identifying the post you're referring to, I frankly haven't a clue what you're talking about. You can use the quote function for the relevant post or you can copy and paste or you can take a screenshot - what ever's good for you.

Also it would be very helpful if you could provide a link for anything you use to source information.

Thanks thumbsup

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 07.11.19 21:27

Sorry when I come to look at the date, it was 29-8-16.!! I wasn't really looking at the dates. It was in this section on page 6. I'm still learning and I don't know how to do the quote thing or copy and paste. I have to wait until Saturday until my Grandson comes to do any fancy stuff. Sorry, I'll keep my typing fingers in check in future. Just trying to help.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5564

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 08.11.19 9:07

I have wondered why the child could not have had something to her after 5 30?
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 24.09.20 9:18

Re Verdi's query on 30 Aug about responsibility for the floor plan. I remember seeing it and will work out where. I was annoyed at the time by the sloppy details. What I do remember is that some of the labels were wrong such as for the "front" and "back" entrances, about which lots of people have similarly been mixed up. The patio sliding doors = back entrance. I think there could also have been something wrong about how the internal doors were hung - as in which way the door swung open into a room etc. I will find it -- unless somebody has already done so 9?0.
Milo

Activity : 267

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top