The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Possible Dry Run By The Alleged Abductor That Possibly Caused The Alleged Crying Incident.  - Page 22 Mm11

The Possible Dry Run By The Alleged Abductor That Possibly Caused The Alleged Crying Incident.  - Page 22 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Possible Dry Run By The Alleged Abductor That Possibly Caused The Alleged Crying Incident.  - Page 22 Mm11

The Possible Dry Run By The Alleged Abductor That Possibly Caused The Alleged Crying Incident.  - Page 22 Regist10

The Possible Dry Run By The Alleged Abductor That Possibly Caused The Alleged Crying Incident.

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Possible Dry Run By The Alleged Abductor That Possibly Caused The Alleged Crying Incident.  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Possible Dry Run By The Alleged Abductor That Possibly Caused The Alleged Crying Incident.

Post by Doug D 07.06.16 8:46

TB:

‘Clarence Mitchell, with his task of 'controlling what comes out in the media', was in charge of PR issues from a date in May 2007 - long before the press articles of August 2007. He was seen by the side of the McCanns in countless press conferences and photo-shoots between May and September 2007. ‘

CM first met GM on 21st May and left Portugal on about 10th June on their return from Morocco.

Justine arrived on 22nd June.

According to the bewk they ‘heard’ from CM on 8th September and he rejoined the party on 17th September.

Do we have any actual evidence of his involvement in June, July & August?

I’ll have to start looking at the summer photos.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

The Possible Dry Run By The Alleged Abductor That Possibly Caused The Alleged Crying Incident.  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Possible Dry Run By The Alleged Abductor That Possibly Caused The Alleged Crying Incident.

Post by Nina 07.06.16 8:52

lj wrote:
Verdi wrote:As I say - if any of this happened at all, which I have grave doubts.  The child's sickness for example, if I remember correctly there was no record of the Ocean Club staff being requested to launder soiled bed linen - sorry if anyone's just eaten.  Of course it could have been bundled in the on site washing machine but speaking personally, it's not something I would choose to do on holiday if there was an alternative.  How would they dry it, like Madeleine's stained top - on the balcony?
snipped

IIRC Russell's excuse for his long absence from the table was that he had to wash the bedding. They might have had a dryer in the apartment.
Not really important but the apartments were all cleaned by cleaners and bedding and towels would be changed and the soiled ones taken to the site laundry.
In all  the apartments or hotels I have ever  stayed in there was never a change of bedding in a cupboard,only maybe a blanket for added warmth.So whilst the supposed washing of the sheets the bed couldn't have been made up as there would be nothing to make it up with.
Washing machines have different cycles varying in the length of time the cycle takes. I have never known a washer with anything less than 20  minutes.
Or maybe this bedding  was just being sluiced in the  bath resulting in very wet and not properly washed sheets.
Or maybe there never was time spent washing sheets.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 07.06.16 9:00

plebgate wrote:Is it possible that someone entered through the  ?locked door then let someone in through the patio doors.  Someone they might not have wanted to be seen going into the apartment?

As for Russell not hearing any crying, how do we even know if it was that night, they couldn't even agree on that, so they just settled?   What that even means I do not know.
ROB and JT are in the thick of whatever happened (imo) so their recollection of crying/unattended toddlers isn't likely to see any form of daylight.

I remain convinced the crying happened on 1st May as stated by Mrs Fenn to the police!  Immense effort by TM has gone into not only discrediting Mrs Fenn, but altering the date and flipping the damning occurrence upside down on its head. The crying Mrs Fenn heard on 1st May 2007 is major to this case (imo) and to what finally happened to little Maddie. Sadly I believe it was the beginning of the end........
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 07.06.16 9:29

Pennylane wrote:  Immense effort by TM has gone into not only discrediting Mrs Fenn, but altering the date and flipping the damning occurrence upside down on its head. 
Are you saying Tony, and other members of this forum, are TM then?

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.06.16 9:32

@Tony I have learned by now after having read Mrs Fenn's statement that it has been very basically translated.   We cannot go word by word of what is written.

I believe she must have heard voices to suggest that "the parents" arrived.   Whether that was Mr. & Mrs. or someone else with one or other of them we do not know.

I do not think where any of the children were comes into my question of whether it was possible that someone could have used the key and then let someone else in via the patio doors.

Although you say it is highly improbable in my opinion it is still quite possible that could have happened as there is no evidence to show that it didn't.

You say I make assumptions, well everyone is and we are making assumptions on things that do not flow when broken down line by line.   Therefore we have to try and make an overall judgement of what MIGHT have happened.   Putting different bits and pieces together to me at least my scenario does make sense and might well have happened.

Until someone shows me that it didn't I don't think anyone can say that Mrs. Fenn was not genuine.

I believe the PJ knew that without a reconstruction no-one would make sense of any of it.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.06.16 9:34

Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:
pennylane wrote:
plebgate wrote:Is it possible that someone entered through the  ?locked door then let someone in through the patio doors.  Someone they might not have wanted to be seen going into the apartment?

As for Russell not hearing any crying, how do we even know if it was that night, they couldn't even agree on that, so they just settled?   What that even means I do not know.
ROB and JT are in the thick of whatever happened (imo) so their recollection of crying/unattended toddlers isn't likely to see any form of daylight.

I remain convinced the crying happened on 1st May as stated by Mrs Fenn to the police!  Immense effort by TM has gone into not only discrediting Mrs Fenn, but altering the date and flipping the damning occurrence upside down on its head. The crying Mrs Fenn heard on 1st May 2007 is major to this case (imo) and to what finally happened to little Maddie. Sadly I believe it was the beginning of the end........
Are you saying Tony, and other members of this forum, are TM then?
No I am not.  We are debating and giving our opinion in the hope that some kind of sense can be made of it all, but up til now, no-one imo has shown that Mrs. Fenn was not genuine.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 07.06.16 9:36

plebgate wrote:

No I am not.  We are debating and giving our opinion in the hope that some kind of sense can be made of it all, but up til now, no-one imo has shown that Mrs. Fenn was not genuine.
Exactly, spot on Plebgate!
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.06.16 9:45

Here's something to ponder on. Mrs Fenn states she heard a child crying for 75 minutes. This would be at a time of evening on a cold evening when her doors and windows would probably be closed due to cool temperature. Is it therefore correct to believe that Mrs Fenn was sitting in silence in her apartment i.e. no television or radio on? Was she sitting listening to a ticking clock whilst reading a book etc?

I ask this because elderly people in my experience have their televisions/radios on just that tad louder than younger folk. It would have to have been a helluva screaming session to be audible above a telly/radio even taking into account the cavern effect of a concrete building with ceramic floors - and add to that closed windows and doors.

There is something not quite right about this statement if for no other reason than it doesn't question what noise was going on in Mrs Fenn's apartment when she heard a child's cry.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.06.16 9:58

Doug D wrote:TB:

‘Clarence Mitchell, with his task of 'controlling what comes out in the media', was in charge of PR issues from a date in May 2007 - long before the press articles of August 2007. He was seen by the side of the McCanns in countless press conferences and photo-shoots between May and September 2007. ‘

CM first met GM on 21st May and left Portugal on about 10th June on their return from Morocco.

Justine arrived on 22nd June.

According to the bewk...

REPLY: Hmmm...

they ‘heard’ from CM on 8th September and he rejoined the party on 17th September.

Do we have any actual evidence of his involvement in June, July & August?

REPLY: I think Clarence Mitchell supplies it himself in his own boasting, most recently in his speech to the CommsCon conference in Australia. Richard hall produced a useful; 10-minute cut and analysis of his hour-long talk:   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzikQRswVpw    ...and if you look say between 2 mins and 5 mins there are numerous references to his continual involvement with the media, there's a particularly useful quote on this at about 4 mins 55 secs.

I can't be sure of exactly when he was in England and when he was in Portugal, but there can surely be no doubt whatsoever that Mitchell, not McGuiness, was in charge throughout.  

I continue to suggest that one person placed those 'crying incident' and 'burglary' stories in the British press on 18th and 19th August - Clarence Mitchell. NOT Justine McGuiness     

I’ll have to start looking at the summer photos.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 07.06.16 9:59

aquila wrote:Here's something to ponder on. Mrs Fenn states she heard a child crying for 75 minutes. This would be at a time of evening on a cold evening when her doors and windows would probably be closed due to cool temperature. Is it therefore correct to believe that Mrs Fenn was sitting in silence in her apartment i.e. no television or radio on? Was she sitting listening to a ticking clock whilst reading a book etc?

I ask this because elderly people in my experience have their televisions/radios on just that tad louder than younger folk. It would have to have been a helluva screaming session to be audible above a telly/radio even taking into account the cavern effect of a concrete building with ceramic floors - and add to that closed windows and doors.

There is something not quite right about this statement if for no other reason than it doesn't question what noise was going on in Mrs Fenn's apartment when she heard a child's cry.
Good points @aquila. However, as an elderly person I often sit is complete silence as far as tv, radio and cd's are concerned.
Very true regarding the cavern effect of these types of buildings and sound does carry very well. I am surprised the noise the tapas group would have been making whilst eating and supping, especially Gerry, wasn't he described as being loud? Now their jollity would have certainly carried on the night air in those silent streets of PdL out of season/

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.06.16 10:03

That's my point Nina (although I took a strangled route) roses
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie 07.06.16 10:05

As far as the crying being on the Tuesday night we have touched on it actually being Kate. This would be reasonable as it could be that MBM, as some of us believe, had already umm gone by this point. Already grieving Kate was now really peeved off as Gerry was ignoring her and flirting with Ms Chekaya. Kate leaves the table in a huff around 10.15 pm makes a few calls either on her way back to the apartment or at the apartment. After talking to her friend she has a massive meltdown. Gerry returns at 11.45 pm and she lets him in through the patio doors. 

The tapas lot say it was Wed night they had the late night, if we move this to Tues that would fit.

On another note regarding the illnesses, if Russell was so ill on the Tuesday why was Jane bringing his meals to him ?
dottyaussie
dottyaussie

Activity : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 07.06.16 10:14

aquila wrote:Here's something to ponder on. Mrs Fenn states she heard a child crying for 75 minutes. This would be at a time of evening on a cold evening when her doors and windows would probably be closed due to cool temperature. Is it therefore correct to believe that Mrs Fenn was sitting in silence in her apartment i.e. no television or radio on? Was she sitting listening to a ticking clock whilst reading a book etc?

You could hear the TV in the apartment next door to my mums, as the lounges were right next to each other.  Before that Mum used to live in a flat below another, and then you could hear a heck of a lot more, even the couple arguing and slamming doors, etc.

My most recent stay in a hotel is I could hear the TV in the next room, and definitely the shower turning on. This was night and morning, as I was out during the day, as were most people.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.06.16 10:15

plebgate wrote:@Tony I have learned by now after having read Mrs Fenn's statement that it has been very basically translated.   We cannot go word by word of what is written.

REPLY: Really? So are you saying we don't know what she really said? So how do we know which parts have been 'properly' translated and which were only 'basically' translated.     

I believe she must have heard voices to suggest that "the parents" arrived. 

REPLY: She doesn't actually say that. Therefore it a matter of 'belief'.

Whether that was Mr. & Mrs. or someone else with one or other of them we do not know.

REPLY: If it was anyone at all.

I do not think where any of the children were comes into my question of whether it was possible that someone could have used the key and then let someone else in via the patio doors.

REPLY: But the issue of where the children were comes into something much more fundamental. If they were all being cared for in one place, for which there is evidence, then Mrs Fenn's evidence is false. And of course if something serious happened to Madeleine on the Sunday or Monday, as some think, then even if a child was crying, it could not have been Madeleine.     

Although you say it is highly improbable in my opinion it is still quite possible that could have happened as there is no evidence to show that it didn't.

REPLY: There is most certainly evidence that the crying incident did not happen; I have put together pages of it on the forum. It is of course a matter of judgment as to how persuasive that evidence is. Some are persuaded by it. Others (probably in the majority at the moment) are not persuaded by it. 

You say I make assumptions,

REPLY: No, I did not say that. I was quite clear in saying that your suggestion of a third party entering the patio door was speculation without evidence, not an assumption. Speculation and assumptions are two very different things. It is quite all right to make working assumptions so long as there is a basis for them and people explain what they are. My problem with speculation e.g. about a third party entering the patio door is that it is without evidence, without foundation.     

well everyone is and we are making assumptions on things that do not flow when broken down line by line.   Therefore we have to try and make an overall judgement of what MIGHT have happened.  

REPLY: Agreed. Which is what we are all trying to do here. In difficult circumstances, considering the degree of lying and obfuscation which has taken place in this case!  

Putting different bits and pieces together to me at least my scenario does make sense and might well have happened. Until someone shows me that it didn't I don't think anyone can say that Mrs. Fenn was not genuine.

REPLY: We have made different judgments on the same set of available facts.

I believe the PJ knew that without a reconstruction no-one would make sense of any of it.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.06.16 10:18

Going back to the possibility of letting someone in through the patio doors.

Tony said I am introducing a third person into the scheme of things. 

There was talk in the very beginning of a 10th Tapas person.   Now I am not saying I believe that as again no evidence but we cannot discount it out of hand.

Regarding the noise that would have carried.   Again, maybe that was why Mrs. Fenn was able to be so sure despite being elderly.   

How old was she at the time?  In her early 70's or 80's.   70's I think so not that old and why not sit quietly reading a book and listening to the tick tock of a clock, but I think I recall that she did have the telly on not sure though.

For me, Nina has made a good point about the noise carrying in those sorts of buildings.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.06.16 10:25

I don't find Mrs. Fenn's statement any more credible than Nuno Lorenko's or Jane Tanner's. I'm sorry if that offends people on the forum but there's absolutely nothing I can see whereby Mrs. Fenn has been questioned in depth by the PJ. I find it all grist to the mill and that mill is a PR powerhouse with a lot of high profile government bods and the removal of Goncalo Amaral.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.06.16 10:29

Tony Bennett wrote:
plebgate wrote:@Tony I have learned by now after having read Mrs Fenn's statement that it has been very basically translated.   We cannot go word by word of what is written.

REPLY: Really? So are you saying we don't know what she really said? So how do we know which parts have been 'properly' translated and which were only 'basically' translated.  

I am saying we know what she read re. the crying incident - what we don't know is the questions (and we know questions were put) were asked and what part of those quesitons are missing (if any)  

I believe she must have heard voices to suggest that "the parents" arrived. 

REPLY: She doesn't actually say that. Therefore it a matter of 'belief'.

Exactly m
y point in my replies.

Whether that was Mr. & Mrs. or someone else with one or other of them we do not know.

REPLY: If it was anyone at all.

Exactly

REPLY: But the issue of where the children were comes into something much more fundamental. If they were all being cared for in one place, for which there is evidence, then Mrs Fenn's evidence is false. And of course if something serious happened to Madeleine on the Sunday or Monday, as some think, then even if a child was crying, it could not have been Madeleine.  

Mrs. Fenn did not say it was Maddie crying.   There may be some evidence going on the statements but there again without a reconstruction we simply do not know.

REPLY: There is most certainly evidence that the crying incident did not happen; I have put together pages of it on the forum. It is of course a matter of judgment as to how persuasive that evidence is. Some are persuaded by it. Others (probably in the majority at the moment) are not persuaded by it.

Exactly we have to go with our own opinions

You say I make assumptions,

REPLY: No, I did not say that. I was quite clear in saying that your suggestion of a third party entering the patio door was speculation without evidence, not an assumption. Speculation and assumptions are two very different things. It is quite all right to make working assumptions so long as there is a basis for them and people explain what they are. My problem with speculation e.g. about a third party entering the patio door is that it is without evidence, without foundation. 

Specualtion like everyong else is speculating!

well everyone is and we are making assumptions on things that do not flow when broken down line by line.   Therefore we have to try and make an overall judgement of what MIGHT have happened.  

REPLY: Agreed. Which is what we are all trying to do here. In difficult circumstances, considering the degree of lying and obfuscation which has taken place in this case!  

Putting different bits and pieces together to me at least my scenario does make sense and might well have happened. Until someone shows me that it didn't I don't think anyone can say that Mrs. Fenn was not genuine.

REPLY: We have made different judgments on the same set of available facts.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.06.16 10:31

aquila wrote:I don't find Mrs. Fenn's statement any more credible than Nuno Lorenko's or Jane Tanner's. I'm sorry if that offends people on the forum but there's absolutely nothing I can see whereby Mrs. Fenn has been questioned in depth by the PJ. I find it all grist to the mill and that mill is a PR powerhouse with a lot of high profile government bods and the removal of Goncalo Amaral.
I am not in the least offended.   As I frequently say we are all entitled to our opinion simple as that.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.06.16 10:34

pennylane wrote:

You could hear the TV in the apartment next door to my mums, as the lounges were right next to each other.  Before that Mum used to live in a flat below another, and then you could hear a heck of a lot more, even the couple arguing and slamming doors, etc.

My most recent stay in a hotel is I could hear the TV in the next room, and definitely the shower turning on. This was night and morning, as I was out during the day, as were most people.
'aquila's point highlights a major problem with Mrs Fenn's statement - the lack of detail.

She doesn't say what she was doing that night. Was she inside watching the telly? Reading a book or the People's Friend? Sitting out in the cold night air sipping a glass of wine. Popping in and out to hear how the crying was going? We get nothing.

What about the alleged conversation with Mrs Glyn? The only report we get is that Mrs Glyn was 'not surprised' by the crying. Is that all that she and Mrs Fenn discussed. If we believe Mrs Fenn, neither of them even gave a thought to reporting this crying, though according to Mrs Fenn it had been going on continually for 30 minutes and continued for another 45. Did Mrs Fenn not ring Mrs Glyn a second time?

And then what about the burglary? What does she tell us about that? She says:

She claims however, that a week previously she was the victim of an attempted robbery, which was not successful and neither was anything taken...

She says 'a week previously' but does not give the exact date. Yet her statement is accompanied by press reports of the burglary being two weeks before, three weeks before, or even 'several' weeks before. The only alternative explanation to mine that I've seen is that 'journalists made these up'.

Does she give a description of this burglar, whose ankle she allegedly tried to grab? - No.

Does she say what time of day or night it occurred? - No.

Does it tell us how he gained entry to the property? - No.

Does she mention trying to grab his ankle? - No.

Does she tell us what actually happened during this attempted burglary? - No.

Does she say whether she reported it or not? - No.

All she does is give us the bare 'burgled a week ago', which I suggests points to a media manipulator filling in all the blanks - and therefore leading to all those hugely contradictory statements in the press about this burglary that I set out months ago on the forum.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.06.16 10:37

I couldn't agree more.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.06.16 10:41

Press reports again but Hi-de-Ho has been told she cannot go on press reports.

Lack of detail in Mrs. Fenn's statement could be due to the sort of questions put to her.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.06.16 10:42

dottyaussie wrote:As far as the crying being on the Tuesday night we have touched on it actually being Kate. This would be reasonable as it could be that MBM, as some of us believe, had already umm gone by this point. Already grieving Kate was now really peeved off as Gerry was ignoring her and flirting with Ms Chekaya. Kate leaves the table in a huff around 10.15 pm makes a few calls either on her way back to the apartment or at the apartment. After talking to her friend she has a massive meltdown. Gerry returns at 11.45 pm and she lets him in through the patio doors. 

REPLY: Ingenious speculation, but it hardly fits Mrs Fenn's carefully worded description of 'the sound of a child crying that was older than a baby of two years', does it? - and screaming 'Daddy, Daddy'?

The tapas lot say it was Wed night they had the late night, if we move this to Tues that would fit.

REPLY: Another example of a clear contradiction, but evidentially we can't just 'swap' these dates around. This is clear evidence of a series of false, fabricated statements being made by various people about all events from Sunday lunchtime onwards. 

On another note regarding the illnesses, if Russell was so ill on the Tuesday why was Jane bringing his meals to him?

REPLY: In all probability, both are untrue. He wasn't ill. He didn't have any meals brought to him. 

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.06.16 10:51

plebgate wrote:Press reports again but Hi-de-Ho has been told she cannot go on press reports.
This is my point about the contradictory press reports about the crying incident and the burglary in the British press from 18th August onwards and in the Portuguese press from 21st August onwards >>>>

Mrs Fenn didn't make those wildly contradictory claims about the alleged burglary.

So WHO DID? Who fed all this to the media? Was it a master media manipulator?

Final point about Mrs Fenn. There has been speculation about how much she said in her PJ interview and whether it's been translated correctly or not.

But what we do have, on the record, in plain English, and from the mouth of Mrs Fenn herself, is this:

"It's all rubbish...ignore it".

That I firmly believe is when Mrs Pamela Fenn spoke the truth.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.06.16 10:54

Yes my final point too Tony - as Pennylane has repeatedly said in this thread the all rubbish quote was about the press statement not her PJ statement, I believe that as well.

Have enjoyed the debating look forward to the next thread.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.06.16 10:58

Slightly off topic here but there's one thing I'd really like to know and that is how Robert Murat became a translator and was involved in the case.

I'd like to know how the Portuguese police allowed Robert Murat in any capacity to translate - and when I say 'any capacity' I mean it. How was Robert Murat allowed to translate? Was it in some form of official capacity? if not, why wasn't there an official translator?

ETA: Portugal isn't a third world country. It has a fairly large population of non-Portuguese and a crime rate that goes with that. So please someone tell me why Robert Murat was a translator for the initial investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Please tell me why the Portuguese police didn't bring in an official translator - not the 'bloke from down the road'.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top