The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 3 Mm11

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 3 Mm11

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 3 Regist10

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 3 Empty Re: *Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund

Post by sallypelt 28.04.16 15:13

ann-kristine ‎@fiorifan
@k1482 @vivienmiss @CaroleShooter It's true. I've just spoken to Tom Kelly of the Daily Mail. He wants a photo. I sent him one. #mccann

ann-kristine ‎@fiorifan
Promise me you'll speak up for me if I'm found dead in unusual circumstances. Please. #mccann
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 3 Empty Re: *Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund

Post by Doug D 28.04.16 15:40

Tom Kelly.

Looks like he wrote a few MM articles back in 2007, but not recently.

63 articles in last 12 months.

These are his last few:

Police deploy tear gas as refugees chanting 'freedom' spark riot in Lesbos      migrant camp after rumours an officer had struck a child
            MailOnline, Wednesday 27 April
            More about this article

EXCLUSIVE - The cheater's guide to getting into Europe: Border guard exposes tricks migrants try to use to sneak past checks
MailOnline, Thursday 7 April
            » More about this article

The baby born into hell: Seven-day-old girl among 50,000 refugees trapped in Greece as authorities FINALLY begin crackdown on migrants trying to land boats on Lesbos
MailOnline, Monday 21 March

‘It’s like a river, we’re not going to stop it’! Migrant camp boss says he expects more desperate refugees to land in Lesbos
MailOnline, Monday 21 March

Ocado boss, 46, dumps wife and lives with Polish model, 27: Multi-millionaire sparks one of Britain's biggest divorces after citing 'unreasonable behaviour' in court files
MailOnline, Friday 18 March

Hypocrisy of coffee giants: High St chains claim to be 'green' while       handing out 2.5bn cups a year that are NOT recycled
MailOnline,             Wednesday 16 March

http://journalisted.com/tom-kelly#tab-contact

He can be contacted at:

t.kelly@dailymail.co.uk
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 28.04.16 15:43

do the mccanns own that dumb rag pathetic

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.16 16:11

Has anyone sent Tom Kelly the bit in the PJ files that says they think the McCanns faked an abduction?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.04.16 16:43

NickE wrote:This is how you do it.
The Swedish newspaper "The Express" doorstepped the wrong man.
He is a senior lecturer and he has comment articles anonymously on the Internet.
He says,"F*ck you, you journalists are hypocrites and a I have nothing to hide and you will be sued" (which he also did later)

It´s on swedish but I think you see the expression and the journalist can´t say anything and walked away.

This is completely nuts....
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.04.16 16:45

plebgate wrote:Will these reporters be brave enough to  knock the doors of the policemen who donated?

This is outrageous and possibly go against privacy and  human rights laws?

Well, they can't knock on my door without trespassing and sometimes I have a couple of Alsations to keep me company who most certainly do not welcome trespassers!

spin
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 28.04.16 16:47

I'd like to reiterate the advice given above: If doorstepped say nothing except "Google the Gaspar statements" and film the whole encounter for posterity.

DM is a paper so there won't be film to edit into their own version of the truth but you can bet they'll twist any long winded quotes. Keep it simple and hit RECORD.

EDIT: I knew TM were dirty but this is a new low. It's too late to keep people from donating so this is sheer vindictiveness.
whodunit
whodunit

Activity : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 28.04.16 16:51

j.rob wrote:
plebgate wrote:Will these reporters be brave enough to  knock the doors of the policemen who donated?

Well, they can't knock on my door without trespassing and sometimes I have a couple of Alsations to keep me company who most certainly do not welcome trespassers!

spin

Do they do as they're told or are your dogs unreliable? laughat
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.04.16 17:41

MRNOODLES wrote:
j.rob wrote:

spin

Very reliable at detecting the scent of BS!

I think this is all a wind-up, though. The Daily Mail are playing a game, imo. 

They know that the general public can't stand the McCAnns and they are bringing it into the open, all the time pretending that they support TM.

I don't think they do any more. I really don't. This just has to be a game and they are 'playing' TM.

I still think getting names from supporters of the fund and doorstepping them is 'off' though. It could easily be construed as a form of harassment, imo.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 28.04.16 17:56

Bring it on!

I don't usually answer the door (already have a full complement of dishcloths) but we do have CCTV.

I will advise them that for training purposes, all doorstep interactions are recorded and filmed.

I will string them along, and ask what they are prepared to pay for a full and frank interview.

My minimum hourly rates are....

They will then need to put their offer in writing, and I will consider it as a sealed bid along with those I have received from the Daily Express, the Sun and the Daily Star (does that still  exist?)

Let's have some sport!
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 28.04.16 18:26

j.rob wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:
j.rob wrote:

spin

Very reliable at detecting the scent of BS!

I think this is all a wind-up, though. The Daily Mail are playing a game, imo. 

They know that the general public can't stand the McCAnns and they are bringing it into the open, all the time pretending that they support TM.

I don't think they do any more. I really don't. This just has to be a game and they are 'playing' TM.

I still think getting names from supporters of the fund and doorstepping them is 'off' though. It could easily be construed as a form of harassment, imo.
Harassment is correct and it appears to be a "game" in front of the whole world. Does anyone actually believe the McCanns version anymore? Will be interesting to see what they do with the "door stepping" reporting and where they will go with it. Just another "story" to make money? Something is definitely off in more ways than one & I do think the 'establishment' are in the know!
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.04.16 18:48

Patience wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Five people now.
Gosh, this is getting ridiculous now.

I'm not asking you to name anyone but, would you happen to know if those already contacted are all active on Twitter?

Simply curious....
Some of them are, yes.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41565

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 28.04.16 19:06

NickE wrote:If you are doorstepped,stand proud and ask the journalist if he/she knows what the original Police investigation concluded.

I was just going to post that.
I don't mind giving them my address, so I can finally say what I want to say!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 28.04.16 19:11

O0o0 o0o0o do i have to get the good coffee out and the posh choccy cookies?
Depending on who shows up maybe the bog standard  (for me) coffee and a digestive.

I hope i get advance notice so i can purdify myself, after all i have to look the part.

Wild rolling eyes, maybe a bit of tasteful frothing at the mouth (epsom salts perhaps?)
Will it be casual troll/hater wear or can i go all out for the forker?

I have a garden fork, a big hat, some baggy clothing and maybe some straw artfully placed about my person.
Depending on the time i should be able to organize flaming torches, though they will have to provide their own marshmallows.
I do a real good yokel accent (i revert to west country, especially after watching Jethro)

Any other suggestions?
 Scarecrows looking like  the mccanns or simply the pink princess?
voodoo dolls and stuff, i already have the black cat who gives a good stare.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 28.04.16 19:13

lj wrote:
NickE wrote:If you are doorstepped,stand proud and ask the journalist if he/she knows what the original Police investigation concluded.

They're not really interested in what you have to say
. This is the DM so there shouldn't be any doubt that this is a smear campaign in the works. If you speak more than one simple sentence they're going to misquote you and twist it to discredit and smear you.

Even if the reporter is sincere and wants to write an honest, balanced piece the DM will put it through their 'the working class are a mob' meat grinder filters and it will come out the other end as a pile of garbage.
whodunit
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 28.04.16 19:20

whodunit wrote:
lj wrote:

They're not really interested in what you have to say
. This is the DM so there shouldn't be any doubt that this is a smear campaign in the works. If you speak more than one simple sentence they're going to misquote you and twist it to discredit and smear you.

Even if the reporter is sincere and wants to write an honest, balanced piece the DM will put it through their 'the working class are a mob' meat grinder filters and it will come out the other end as a pile of garbage.
Just ask questions, don´t answer any questions and never ever say yes or no.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 28.04.16 19:40

Good idea Hobs , My black cat only has one eye ,gives him a really weird look! I could open the door with my well!thumbed copy of The Hobbit on display open at the page where Bilbo meets the Trolls ! Next To my Ouija board and pentagram of course . Inscense burning in the background full make up goth style and my long black skirt! Now do you think that would be good enough? Oh yes big glass of red wine !

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.04.16 20:03

Anne-Kristine says she's also been doorstepped https://mobile.twitter.com/fiorifan

Anne-Kristine was The Slave here and I believe she attended Brenda Leyland's Inquest and is well in with Sonia Poulton and Rosalinda Hutton.

Over to you, Tony...

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 3 Slave10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41565

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 28.04.16 20:07

sandancer wrote:Good idea Hobs , My black cat only has one eye ,gives him a really weird look! I could open the door with my well!thumbed copy of The Hobbit on display open at the page where Bilbo meets the Trolls !  Next To my Ouija board and pentagram of course . Inscense burning in the background full make up goth style and my long black skirt! Now do you think that would be good enough? Oh yes big glass of red wine !

I can see the screaming DM headline now: "Anti-McCann Trolls are a Black Magic Cult!!!!!!!!!"
whodunit
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 28.04.16 20:08

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Anne-Kristine says she's also been doorstepped https://mobile.twitter.com/fiorifan

Anne-Kristine was The Slave here and I believe she attended Brenda Leyland's Inquest and is well in with Sonia Poulton and Rosalinda Hutton.

Over to you, Tony...

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 3 Slave10

thinking She sent them a picture? And told them 'EVERYTHING'?
whodunit
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 28.04.16 20:12

What the? I hope she did not give a photo to the press?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.04.16 20:19

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Anne-Kristine says she's also been doorstepped https://mobile.twitter.com/fiorifan

Over to you, Tony...

A very prominent feature in 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' - scroll to bottom of page..

http://www.theuntoldstoryofmadeleinemccann.com/home1

The still untold story - one or two familiar faces there.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.04.16 20:25

whodunit wrote:They're not really interested in what you have to say. This is the DM so there shouldn't be any doubt that this is a smear campaign in the works. If you speak more than one simple sentence they're going to misquote you and twist it to discredit and smear you.

Quite right.
They didn't come to serve you (your side of the story), but to serve their agenda.
They are looking for a patsy to put a face to a story.
Especially if you are not a high power person with the means to sue them if they take you out of context. 

Look at Martin Brunt.  
He knew about Brenda's fear and tendency, nonetheless he put her on 24/7 rolling news and didn't suffer any reprisal at the inquest.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 28.04.16 20:31

@MayMuse--"What the? I hope she did not give a photo to the press?"

That's what she said.
whodunit
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 28.04.16 20:34

BlueBag wrote:
Excellent approach.

I would be careful to keep it all calm and level. Keep it minimum. Know/prepare what you want to say and stick to it. Do not get diverted - say your piece and close the door. 

These lowlifes are after a story.
Best thing is to say something they would not dare to screen, i.e. some truths - and of course just happen to include the words `Gaspar` and `dogs` - they won`t dare screen that.
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top