The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 4 Mm11

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 4 Mm11

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 4 Regist10

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 4 Empty Re: *Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund

Post by sandancer 28.04.16 21:37

A Black Magic Cult !!!! Oooh yes please I love chocolate ☺. Sorry I'm on a new tablet and haven't worked out how to put in a quote ! Not very tech savvy, us witches aren't you know !

Activity : 2381

Back to top Go down

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 4 Empty Re: *Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund

Post by MayMuse 28.04.16 21:38

whodunit wrote:@MayMuse--"What the? I hope she did not give a photo to the press?"

That's what she said.
Thank you @whodunit, I'm not sure that's a good move and did she get permission from the others to hand it over? If that was me ( in the photo) I would be extremely displeased not to be consulted beforehand... Perhaps they were, does anyone know?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 28.04.16 21:41

MayMuse wrote:
whodunit wrote:@MayMuse--"What the? I hope she did not give a photo to the press?"

That's what she said.
Thank you @whodunit, I'm not sure that's a good move and did she get permission from the others to hand it over? If that was me ( in the photo) I would be extremely displeased not to be consulted beforehand... Perhaps they were, does anyone know?

I misread, or I can not longer find the tweet where she said it. Here's the one I captured:

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 4 Ffdedf5

In any case, I had the impression she meant she sent him a photo of herself.
whodunit
whodunit

Activity : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 28.04.16 21:44

Well it appears that way but if the photo printed above is the one, it's out of order IMO unless all parties have agreed?
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 28.04.16 21:46

plebgate wrote:Yes GEG it wont work knowing how the Brits are.   They will probably double their next donations.  YEAH.
Thats one thing about us Brits I`m proud of - when told to do something, they do the exact opposite, i.e. when told by the government to vote to stay in EU, many of us will do the exact opposite !! Bolshy and proud of it.
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 28.04.16 21:47

@MayMuse--"Well it appears that way but if the photo printed above is the one, it's out of order IMO unless all parties have agreed?"

If you are referring to the group photo posted by GEG which includes Sonia Poulton, I don't think Ann Kristine sent that one to the DM.
whodunit
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 28.04.16 21:48

Richard IV wrote:
plebgate wrote:Yes GEG it wont work knowing how the Brits are.   They will probably double their next donations.  YEAH.
Thats one thing about us Brits I`m proud of - when told to do something, they do the exact opposite, i.e. when told by the government to vote to stay in EU, many of us will do the exact opposite !! Bolshy and proud of it.

Then you can bet they're using reverse psychology! "Don't you dare do that thing I secretly want you to do". Bam, it's done. :emo3:
whodunit
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 28.04.16 21:49

whodunit wrote:@MayMuse--"Well it appears that way but if the photo printed above is the one, it's out of order IMO unless all parties have agreed?"

If you are referring to the group photo posted by GEG which includes Sonia Poulton, I don't think Ann Kristine sent that one to the DM.
Yes I was, that's good to know

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience 28.04.16 21:51

whodunit wrote:@MayMuse--"Well it appears that way but if the photo printed above is the one, it's out of order IMO unless all parties have agreed?"

Neither do I.

I don't know how to post links yet but she stated: "It's true. I've just spoken to Tom Kelly of the Daily Mail. He wants a photo. I sent him one."
Patience
Patience

Activity : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.04.16 21:58

NickE wrote:
whodunit wrote:
lj wrote:
NickE wrote:If you are doorstepped,stand proud and ask the journalist if he/she knows what the original Police investigation concluded.

I was just going to post that.
I don't mind giving them my address, so I can finally say what I want to say!

They're not really interested in what you have to say
. This is the DM so there shouldn't be any doubt that this is a smear campaign in the works. If you speak more than one simple sentence they're going to misquote you and twist it to discredit and smear you.

Even if the reporter is sincere and wants to write an honest, balanced piece the DM will put it through their 'the working class are a mob' meat grinder filters and it will come out the other end as a pile of garbage.
Just ask questions, don´t answer any questions and never ever say yes or no.

That sounds good. 

Questions like: Why are you here? Are you aware this could be seen as harassment? Do you believe the McCanns' version of events? Why didn't Kate answer police questions? Why didn't Kate or Gerry search that night? And get someone to film it - or at least film the journalist.

The DM is the most terrible newspaper.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 28.04.16 21:58

Patience wrote:

Neither do I.

I don't know how to post links yet but she stated: "It's true. I've just spoken to Tom Kelly of the Daily Mail. He wants a photo. I sent him one."

Oh, thanks! I knew I had seen this tweet but I couldn't find it again.
whodunit
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.04.16 22:08

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 4 115

I find these Brenda-like tweets rather distasteful especially after ann-kristine said she liked the journalist and he seemed to like her. Yet two other women that I know about are very upset today.

I don't know what's going on here...all I know is that ann-kristine is very pally with Sonia Poulton and Rosalinda Hutton who is infamous for the troll article in the Sun.

The journalist says he doesn't know about Brenda Leyland even though he knows Martin Brunt.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41406

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 28.04.16 22:15

I agree with you, I liked the post but only for what you have said! Many said, after Brenda Leyland,it had gone too far, it needs to stop. In my opinion ( for what it's worth) this is 'courting' the media for attention and not for the 'truth'!? Do they really think after how they portrayed Brenda, this 'interview' will be any different? 
Something is going to 'give'!?
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Czechmeout 28.04.16 22:17

Let them come to the Czech Republic. They'll find me, just metres from the house, sitting round a table with 7 of my friends.
Czechmeout

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 28.04.16 22:20

Get'emGonçalo wrote:*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 4 115

I find these Brenda-like tweets rather distasteful especially after ann-kristine said she liked the journalist and he seemed to like her. Yet two other women that I know about are very upset today.

I don't know what's going on here...all I know is that ann-kristine is very pally with Sonia Poulton and Rosalinda Hutton who is infamous for the troll article in the Sun.

The journalist says he doesn't know about Brenda Leyland even though he knows Martin Brunt.

If Hutton and Poulton had tried to discredit the Anti-McCanns they couldn't have done a better job with that hit piece interview...... thinking
whodunit
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience 28.04.16 22:30

Get'emGonçalo wrote:*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 4 115

I find the fact that he knows Martin Brunt and yet doesn't know about Brenda Leyland rather unbelievable.

Is it also a coincidence that on the day the Daily Mail is door-stepping people who donated to Goncalo Amaral's fund, journalist Sonia Poulton, who has been very quiet of late, is out and about questioning members of Parliament? 

Could there be a connection?
Patience
Patience

Activity : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.04.16 22:32

This is unashamedly pinched from another forum

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  · 14m14 minutes ago  

#Parliament asking MPs about Madeleine #McCann. 2 cops sent to Q us. Explained position & they left #public interest

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 4 ChH8BZCXEAAMoEi
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 28.04.16 22:39

Patience wrote:

I find the fact that he knows Martin Brunt and yet doesn't know about Brenda Leyland rather unbelievable.

Is it also a coincidence that on the day the Daily Mail is door-stepping people who donated to Goncalo Amaral's fund, journalist Sonia Poulton, who has been very quiet of late, is out and about questioning members of Parliament? 

Could there be a connection?
@patience Not a coincidence IMO

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 28.04.16 22:42

Get'emGonçalo wrote:I find these Brenda-like tweets rather distasteful...

I don't know what's going on here...all I know is that Ann-Kristine is very pally with Sonia Poulton and Rosalinda Hutton who is infamous for the troll article in the Sun.
I think that if the Daily Mail runs with this story and features Ann-Kristine, it may turn out well for CMOMM that she was banned from this forum over a year ago because of her abusive comments. I also find her references to Brenda Leyland in very poor taste.

I don't personally think that Sonia Poulton is connected with this interest by the Mail - incidentally, when is that documentary coming out?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 28.04.16 22:50

whodunit wrote:
sandancer wrote:Good idea Hobs , My black cat only has one eye ,gives him a really weird look! I could open the door with my well!thumbed copy of The Hobbit on display open at the page where Bilbo meets the Trolls !  Next To my Ouija board and pentagram of course . Inscense burning in the background full make up goth style and my long black skirt! Now do you think that would be good enough? Oh yes big glass of red wine !

I can see the screaming DM headline now: "Anti-McCann Trolls are a Black Magic Cult!!!!!!!!!"

I'd much rather have a box of milk tray big grin

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 28.04.16 22:51

Tony Bennett wrote:

I don't know what's going on here...all I know is that Ann-Kristine is very pally with Sonia Poulton and Rosalinda Hutton who is infamous for the troll article in the Sun.
I think that if the Daily Mail runs with this story and features Ann-Kristine, it may turn out well for CMOMM that she was banned from this forum over a year ago because of her abusive comments. I also find her references to Brenda Leyland in very poor taste.

I don't personally think that Sonia Poulton is connected with this interest by the Mail - incidentally, when is that documentary coming out?
Brenda Leylands name has been dragged through the mud enough! She committed no crime  ( as proved by the police at the inquest) only question like many are doing and have done!

SP's documentary will not 'appear' IMHO otherwise it would have been done by now? The latest was about a delay due to 'red tape' I understand, however it has not prevented Mr Hall's so unsure if that is the actual reason?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Czechmeout 28.04.16 22:56

Tony Bennett wrote:

"I don't personally think that Sonia Poulton is connected with this interest by the Mail - incidentally, when is that documentary coming out?"
Have just joined Twitter to ask the very same (based on the "questioning MPs" photo)
Czechmeout

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 29.04.16 0:39

Czechmeout wrote:Let them come to the Czech Republic. They'll find me, just metres from the house, sitting round a table with 7 of my friends.

Are you Czech?

My mother's maiden name is Schlick, or Slik as it is written in Czech. Her family originated mainly in the Czech towns of Cheb and Jachymov, do you live near either of them? The Sliks' main claim to fame is the minting of the 'Joachimsthaler' in Jachymov in the 1500s. I think there is a Slik museum there?

[Wikipedia >>>
Jáchymov (Czech pronunciation: [ˈjaːxɪmof]; German: Thal originally, later Sankt Joachimsthal or Joachimsthal: "Saint Joachim's Valley") is a spa town in north-west Bohemia in the Czech Republic belonging to the Karlovy Vary Region. It is situated at an altitude of 733 m (2,405 ft) above sea level in the eponymous St. Joachim's valley in the Ore Mountains, close to the border to Germany.
The silver Joachimsthaler coins minted there since the 16th century became known as Thaler for short, with the word "dollar" and similar words for monetary units in many languages deriving from it.]

I should also mention another honourable ancestor of mine, Count Joachim Andreas Schlick.

He led the rebellion of the Protestant Bohemian nobles in 1620 against the ruthless Catholic Holy Roman Emperor of the time, Frederick. He and his forces lost. He was beheaded, and the Emperor put his head on a pole on the Charles Bridge, Prague, as a warning to others. But history has remembered him more kindly. Today there is a plaque and a memorial to his brave fight against Catholic brutality in Jan Hus Square, Prague:      

[Wikipedia >>>
Joachim Andreas Schlick was executed on  21 June 1621 at the Old Town Square. He was first beheaded, then the executioner cut off his right hand. The original verdict, however, was quartering alive. This execution became known as ‘The Execution of 27 Czech Lords'. He was executed first. Executioner, Jan Mydlář, hung his head with his hand laid on his mouth at the Old Town Bridge Tower. His goods were seized from Kurovodice near Munich and Fort Svijany at Turnova and sold in 1622 to Albrecht von Wallenstein]

@ Ladyinred    Outrageously offtopic , I apologise 

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 29.04.16 3:53

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton.

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 4 ChH8BZCXEAAMoEi
"Hi Guys. Have you two seen my 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' documentary?"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.04.16 8:19

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 4 Ann-kr10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41406

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top