The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

[Petition closed, with 3,111 signatures] MADELEINE MCCANN PETITION ON PM's WEBSITE CALLING FOR A FULL REPORT FROM OPERATION GRANGE - Page 3 Mm11

[Petition closed, with 3,111 signatures] MADELEINE MCCANN PETITION ON PM's WEBSITE CALLING FOR A FULL REPORT FROM OPERATION GRANGE - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

[Petition closed, with 3,111 signatures] MADELEINE MCCANN PETITION ON PM's WEBSITE CALLING FOR A FULL REPORT FROM OPERATION GRANGE - Page 3 Mm11

[Petition closed, with 3,111 signatures] MADELEINE MCCANN PETITION ON PM's WEBSITE CALLING FOR A FULL REPORT FROM OPERATION GRANGE - Page 3 Regist10

[Petition closed, with 3,111 signatures] MADELEINE MCCANN PETITION ON PM's WEBSITE CALLING FOR A FULL REPORT FROM OPERATION GRANGE

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Petition closed, with 3,111 signatures] MADELEINE MCCANN PETITION ON PM's WEBSITE CALLING FOR A FULL REPORT FROM OPERATION GRANGE - Page 3 Empty Re: [Petition closed, with 3,111 signatures] MADELEINE MCCANN PETITION ON PM's WEBSITE CALLING FOR A FULL REPORT FROM OPERATION GRANGE

Post by Tony Bennett 24.10.15 19:00

trotter1 wrote:704 now with mine ( plus I've posted the link to my followers on twitter )

Excellent. thumbup  Actions like this will keep news of the petition flowing around the nation

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

[Petition closed, with 3,111 signatures] MADELEINE MCCANN PETITION ON PM's WEBSITE CALLING FOR A FULL REPORT FROM OPERATION GRANGE - Page 3 Empty Re: [Petition closed, with 3,111 signatures] MADELEINE MCCANN PETITION ON PM's WEBSITE CALLING FOR A FULL REPORT FROM OPERATION GRANGE

Post by notlongnow 24.10.15 19:43

Would there be any chance of there being a condensed, bitesize bullet points of the facts that people could copy and paste on there facebook timelines?
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

[Petition closed, with 3,111 signatures] MADELEINE MCCANN PETITION ON PM's WEBSITE CALLING FOR A FULL REPORT FROM OPERATION GRANGE - Page 3 Empty 10 important questions about JillyCL

Post by Tony Bennett 24.10.15 19:51

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:MYTH

[Petition closed, with 3,111 signatures] MADELEINE MCCANN PETITION ON PM's WEBSITE CALLING FOR A FULL REPORT FROM OPERATION GRANGE - Page 3 Jcl10

TRUTH

[Petition closed, with 3,111 signatures] MADELEINE MCCANN PETITION ON PM's WEBSITE CALLING FOR A FULL REPORT FROM OPERATION GRANGE - Page 3 40510

Hardly anybody reads this form, says JillyCL.

But......over 400 hundred people online tonight clown

454 signatures today.

Not a bad start.

Six months to go.....
One thing the screenshots make abundantly clear is that when JillyCL said that hardly anyone reads CMOMM, she deliberately lied.  

At any one time, there are usually 200 people online here, and as the forum-owner's stats counter proves, over 20,000 come here to view every day.

This forum is not perfect. But it is seen as a valuable resource on matters relating to Madeleine, along with mccannfiles, pamalam's site and many others.

So some questions must be asked of JillyCL. Like:

1. Why did she deliberately lie about CMOMM? 

2. Why did she publicly call this forum a 'cesspit'?

3. Why does she routinely 'bad mouth' CMOMM on Twitter? - also...

4. What was her real role, along with Isabelle McFabulous/QUEENdePORTUGAL, in the still unsolved 'Soustergate' affair?

5. Exactly how long had she and Isabelle McFabulous known Mark Souster? - in JillyCL's case it was at least one year

6. Why does she defend Robert Murat to the hilt and paint him whiter than white, when it is obvious at the very least that all is not right about his involvement in the case after 1st May?

7. Why does she not allow any criticism of Murat on 'Maddie Case Files', where she is part of the Admin Team?

8. Why did she take part, so it's reported, in excluding Joana Morais from Maddie Case Files?

and perhaps the most important two questions of all about JillyCL are these two...

9. Who exactly is she? - and

10. Who is she really working for?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 24.10.15 19:52

notlongnow wrote:Would there be any chance of there being a condensed, bitesize bullet points of the facts that people could copy and paste on there facebook timelines?
Do you mean a few bullet points about why there are major queries about Operation Grange?

If yes, I feel sure that we could knock up something suitable

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 24.10.15 20:16

Yes,that would be good.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.10.15 0:22

Personally I think this petition is premature since Grange has yet to conclude the investigation.   

That said, now is as good as later, to let the PM's office know there's a section of public interested to know why they spent money on the Mccann case when no other missing child has received this kind of extraordinary level of help.

There is no harm indicating to the PM's office that the public would want to know what justifies their spending of taxpayers money on this particular case which they have no jurisdiction over as this crime was committed in another jurisdiction.  

It's not so much how the money was spent, as one knows, expectedly, they are going to come back ( if petition numbers are reached) with some figures in the vaguest of terms ie breakdown of operating expenses in the vaguest way possible.

Rather it's seeking to be enlightened of their reasons for approving the fund - why the money were spent, on what areas, and what justified the reasons for those areas, as in what caused/contributed to their considered opinions that the fund allocation for this case is justified over and above the rest of similar missing child cases that received disproportionate fund by comparison.

Grange must be closing shop sooner or later (sooner by the sound of it), and until then if they should prove to be wasting resources doing a wild goose chase over nothing, then I believe some ministers will be asking questions in parliament; and if there is also pressure from the public, ministers raising the issue in parliament is given added weight ie in the public interest to know.

As a side note, I hope Grange won't drag this for another few more years by which time Cameron may be out of office. I don't think he would want to stay after this term. He has milked enough money to take early retirement to enjoy his money in luxurious lifestyle. I think he will want to get out of whatever the referendum be on getting out of EU and leave it to someone else to face the mess.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve 25.10.15 12:12

I have signed and encouraged friends and family to sign too.  smilie
Copodenieve
Copodenieve

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 25.10.15 12:38

I would like to sign the petition, but am not in the U.K. nor an ex pat, oh well. I hope there is the amount of sigs necessary for a real enquiry into it all, good luck all of you.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 25.10.15 23:07

Tony Bennett wrote:
The signatures now top 700 and stand at 703.  

That places it 279th out of 2,403 petitions on the PM's website, after just over 2 days.
Tonight: 736 signatures - 270th

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.15 11:32

Tony Bennett wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
The signatures now top 700 and stand at 703.  

That places it 279th out of 2,403 petitions on the PM's website, after just over 2 days.
Tonight: 736 signatures - 270th
762 signatures now .  As you predicted Tony, it has stalled a bit.  Not being a pessimist but I can't see it reaching the 10,000 mark within the six months.  Pity because I am sure most people would love to know how our taxpayers' money has been spent over the years on OG and what results, if any, they have achieved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Petition closed, with 3,111 signatures] MADELEINE MCCANN PETITION ON PM's WEBSITE CALLING FOR A FULL REPORT FROM OPERATION GRANGE - Page 3 Empty Petition signed!

Post by BigRon 28.10.15 17:59

I too have added my name to the petition and will do some Tweeting and a blog entry to get a few more signatures if poss.
BigRon

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.15 18:23

BigRon wrote:I too have added my name to the petition and will do some Tweeting and a blog entry to get a few more signatures if poss.
That's great.  Today's news could be the very thing to boost the petition.  thumbup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiebubbles 28.10.15 19:36

I have also signed the petition at launch, I was reading comments on the Sun newspaper via facebook recently where some
people were wanting to let their feelings be known about OP Grange by signing some 'kind of petition', I gave the 'link' and got 3 'likes'
immediately so although the petition is widely advertised here and other prominent places, unless you follow the day to day activities
of the proceedings, I think lots of people are still unaware there is something in place that most would readily sign.
How that audience is reached?........I don't have the experience or technical skills unfortunately to help beyond facebook.
I don't do twitter, but both these outlets have well versed people constantly promoting the petition, It is the wider audience
that are missing out on being informed. That seems to be the stumbling block.
Sophiebubbles

Activity : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 28.10.15 20:32

Sophiebubbles wrote:I have also signed the petition at launch, I was reading comments on the Sun newspaper via facebook recently where some
people were wanting to let their feelings be known about OP Grange by signing some 'kind of petition', I gave the 'link' and got 3 'likes'
immediately so although the petition is widely advertised here and other prominent places, unless you follow the day to day activities
of the proceedings, I think lots of people are still unaware there is something in place that most would readily sign.
How that audience is reached?.
.......I don't have the experience or technical skills unfortunately to help beyond facebook.
I don't do twitter, but both these outlets have well versed people constantly promoting the petition, It is the wider audience
that are missing out on being informed. That seems to be the stumbling block.
Thank you to melisanda and BigRon and Sophiebubbles 

I totally agree that there are probably tens if not hundreds of thousands of people out there who have precisely the same question marks in their minds as we do.

Which is why I started the petition.

I can only propose hard work and effort by every one on this forum who has a passion for the truth in this case.

Today and the next few days are indeed a golden opportunity for us to promote this petition - and get it noticed and talked about. 

There is also this saying: "If at first you don't succeed, try, try and try again".

Repetition is the key, and don't forget to suggest to all contacts that they pass the link on to others.

782 signatures now. Here's the link again:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/108562

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 29.10.15 0:31

Given the news today from SY - Really important that everyone who can signs this petition.

Thanks
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 29.10.15 0:33

a 'well done' to TB, imo.

the 'petition' seems to have 'worked' even before it was ever 'discussed'!

RE: the 'sudden' erm, 'update' by the MET.

If, IF, TB's 'petition had 'required a response' from HO, there'd, imo, be 'red faces' all round, trying to explain the vast amount of UK taxpayers 'money' spent on a SINGLE 'missing' child case.

'Pre-emptive strike' (to petition?) by HO and MET?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 29.10.15 0:50

I have the belief that the money isn't really an issue - if the UK public actual had faith that progress was being made and a genuine enquiry was underway. I also believe that very few are continue to buy into that viewpoint and have faith in the integrity of the enquiry.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaineg 30.10.15 13:07

Signed
Elaineg

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 24.12.15 15:22

I've signed it some time ago and just checked to see today's total ...   971 signatures... clapping1 

Please check it out and sign if you agree...

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 24.12.15 16:42

whatsupdoc wrote:I've signed it some time ago and just checked to see today's total ...   971 signatures... clapping1 

Please check it out and sign if you agree...

Thank you very much.

I decided not to promote it in December because people have Christmas very much on their minds.

But I'll be doing so again in early January.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 31.12.15 11:06

Just now the petition stands at 989 signatures.

If you haven't already signed it, please consider doing so today - and let's see if we can pass the 1,000-mark before the New Year

and please pass across and link to all FB groups, Twitter, Digg etc.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

[Petition closed, with 3,111 signatures] MADELEINE MCCANN PETITION ON PM's WEBSITE CALLING FOR A FULL REPORT FROM OPERATION GRANGE - Page 3 Empty 1,000 signatures achieved

Post by Tony Bennett 03.01.16 8:33

Thank you to all who have signed, supported and promoted the petition.

This morning it has 1,003 signatures - so, first 1,000 achieved.

Here's the link once again if you have not already signed:  https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/108562

Unbelievably, there exist those who sneer at the 1,000-plus of us who have signed this petition, which has the very modest aim of asking our Home Office to give us an honest report on what the £12 million-plus spent on Operation Grange has actually achieved in terms finding out what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

So, to put those 1,000-plus signatures in context...

...today there are a total of 4,533 petitions running on the Prime Minister's website...

...this petition for Madeleine is currently ranked 390th in terms of numbers...

...meaning that only 389 have got more signatures...

...while 4,142 have got fewer signatures...

Please sign if you haven't already.

And here's an appeal to all those Madeleine McCann forums and Facebook groups that, as yet, have declined to post a link to this petition and promote it.

Tell your members about this petition. Please

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.01.16 8:57

Well done once again, Tony, for taking the initiative for Madeleine Beth McCann.

If it wasn't for you we would still be raking over old ground and getting absolutely nowhere, but you keep on digging and digging and coming up with new material. One only has to look at your success with the Lee Balkwell case to appreciate that you are determined to uncover what lies at the heart of this case.

It's such a shame that people will not sign this petition most likely because it was you who started it. They're quite happy to use Madeleine's image to promote their forums but will not add their own name in the fight for justice for her.

It says more about them than it does for our mission of getting to the truth for a three year old girl who is dead. Do they not want to see justice for Madeleine whilst pretending that they do? Can they not put their prejudices aside for Madeleine?

Have her parents even signed it? If not, why not?

Shame on them all.

Well done, Mr B roses

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41601

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 03.01.16 9:07

I wonder how many people would sign this petition if Dr Amaral had started it? 

If everyone who paid money into his defence fund signed the petition we would have 10,000 signatures in no time.

Do it for Madeleine, not Tony.

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 03.01.16 9:53

Another 5 people have signed it since Tony posted his update this morning thumbsup
IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top