The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns SILENCED Tony Bennett!!! (To PREVENT UK learning the TRUTH?)  - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns SILENCED Tony Bennett!!! (To PREVENT UK learning the TRUTH?)  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns SILENCED Tony Bennett!!! (To PREVENT UK learning the TRUTH?)  - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns SILENCED Tony Bennett!!! (To PREVENT UK learning the TRUTH?)  - Page 2 Regist10

McCanns SILENCED Tony Bennett!!! (To PREVENT UK learning the TRUTH?)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns SILENCED Tony Bennett!!! (To PREVENT UK learning the TRUTH?)  - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns SILENCED Tony Bennett!!! (To PREVENT UK learning the TRUTH?)

Post by joyce1938 19.08.15 10:28

Thanks for your reply Mr Bennett.  I just was very surprised after being in court and told what you could not do, that it put you in contempt I think and of course the amount of money actually went up that you had to pay.  That made it worse for you. 

Of course we are glad you have done lots to help us have more informatiin on McCanns' case. Just one thing, if some of us can't get our heads around Smithman's situation, please be tolerant, so many things we have had to go over time and again.  I sometimes feel we will not ever have the complete   story and over the years it's just taken on feet, and now so much to try to fill in - and when our newcomers come along, it's good, but we find [ourselves] going over all again, no bad thing in some ways, but just wish we had some answers, that most of us could agree on, but from now it's each to his own joyce1938

Sorry my keys are not working too well on here today
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

McCanns SILENCED Tony Bennett!!! (To PREVENT UK learning the TRUTH?)  - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns SILENCED Tony Bennett!!! (To PREVENT UK learning the TRUTH?)

Post by sallypelt 19.08.15 11:07

joyce1938 wrote:Thanks for your reply mr bennet , I just was very surprised after being in court andtold what you could not   do, that it put you in contempt i think and ofcourse the amount of money  actually went up that you had to pay.  THat made it worse for you .  Ofcourse we are glad you havedone lotsto help us have more informatin on macs case. Just onehing ,if some of us cant get head around Smithmans situation ,pleas be tollerent. so many things we have had to go oer time ad again ,i sometimes feel we will not ever hve complete   storyand over th years  its just taken on feet, and now so muchto try to fill in  and when our newcomers coma along ,its good bt we find going over all again ,n o bad thing in some ways ,but just wish we had some answers ,that most of uscould agree on ,but forn ow its ech to his own joyce1938 sorr yimy keys are not wrking too wellon here today

joyce1938, I agree that any researcher worth his/her salt has to go over and over old ground, to the point where it can make a person physically sick. But it has to be done. What may seem to be of little or no value early on in one’s research, may prove later to be a gem. Over the past few weeks I have been extremely busy doing personal research (nothing to do with the McCann case), and information that I had come across 15 years ago, and almost discarded, turned out to be the very piece that solved the 15 year old puzzle.

Research is a like a 2000 piece jigsaw puzzle; you know the pieces fit SOMEWHERE, but a lot of work has to be done before it finally makes sense. Moreover, NOTHING can be taken for granted, and this is why I don’t get too involved in any particular debate. There are too many gaps to be certain about anything. But one thing I am certain about, and that is the T9 KNOW what happened to Madeleine Maccann.

This is where I will say my piece about Tony. Regardless of whether anyone agrees with his theories or not, he ALWAYS bases his reasons for his way of thinking on MTICULOUS research. He puts up his findings, and then puts his point across. This is what any researcher worth his/her salt does. Of course, one can only work with the sources available to them, and there may be gaps, that when revealed or unearthed, will give a different picture to the one already given, based on the evidence we had before the new evidence comes to light, So, until someone can demonstrate that Tony is wrong in his findings,  by these people presenting THEIR meticulous research, to PROVE him wrong (and I am not talking about “a man down the pub said”, or “I googled it”), I am not interested. As the old saying goes, “opinions are like ar**s - we all have one.  I am a bit of a Mr Gradgrind; I want facts, facts, and more facts.

Going back to the "Smith sighting". This is where the pieces of the jigsaw do NOT appear to fit. Murat's hasty return to Portugal in the early hours of 1 May is very questionable. Why the urgency? Also, what an effective way of throwing a spanner in the works of a plan that has already been pre-planned and  executed, by MS saying he is “80%” positive that the person he is claiming to have seen has a water-tight alibi of being somewhere else. But, as GM implied, confusion is good.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top