The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.04.11 22:58

bonnybraes (Pat) and muratfan (Ian West) are getting excited about something tonight.

bonnybraes wrote on JATYK: Anyone seen muratfan? Because this looks interesting:

muratfan had earlier written his blog:

LETS SEE IF TONY BENNETT CAN ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION
DID YOU, ANTHONY BENNETT, APPROACH KATE AND GERRY McCANN TO ASK THEM IF THEY NEED LEGAL ADVICE AND HELP , WITHIN A WEEK OF MADELEINE GOING MISSING.

NOW MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU ANSWER THIS VERY VERY CORRECTLY OTHERWISE YOU WILL END UP LOOKING VERY VERY STUPID I AM AFRAID,

(you're not the only one who gets sent e-mails you know)


bonnybraes then added: Hmm. That would explain a lot, and I've heard whispers about this before.


ANSWER: There's absolutely no truth in this whatsoever. And I realise how much that answer will disappoint bonnybraes and muratfan.

The one and only time I have written to the McCanns direct, or contaced them in any way, was on 2 February this year, when I sent them a copy of a letter I'd sent to Transworld with our 163 Questions.

Having said that, the former Madeleine Foundation Chairman wrote to them direct on 27 October 2008 after they and their spokesman pronounced our new webiste 'libellous'. The letter offered to correct any facts that we had got wrong. We got no answer.

The Chairman wrote again to the McCanns on 8 December 2008 enclosing a copy of: 'What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 Reasons which suggest she was not abducted".

I have on occasions written to Clarence Mitchell, Bates Wells and Braithwaite and Carter-Ruck regarding matters concerning the McCanns.

And that's it.

Once again it is muratfan that ends up looking, and I quote: 'very very stupid'.

Though perhaps not as stupid as Tony Winters who spent half of last night fabricating spoof 'pms' allegedly made by me on this forum.

And they call us 'nutjobs'!

It's often been said that those who use abusive language are holding up a mirror to themselves.

That's so true of those three.

Can't deal with the contents of the 50 FACTS leaflet.

So they resort to fabricating private messages!

What a sad, sad existence!

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

Post by lj on 20.04.11 5:52

Indeed a very sad existence, but all from their own doing.

In the beginning I did feel pity for the McCanns, now I am of the opinion they deserve everything they get

and so do their discipels.

lj

Posts : 3274
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

Post by ufercoffy on 20.04.11 6:35

Hi lj

I think it's fair to say that most of us felt sorry for the McCanns when this tragic case was first reported in the news.

Until more news was reported that the children were left alone bigshock the eldest being less than 4 years old wtf

This case then got stranger and stranger.

Bonnybraes used to be a very vitriolic 'anti McCann' and said some things far worse than we could ever even want to come up with. For some reason she changed her tune and became very pally with people like Ian West, Tony Winters and Susan Nundy and started attacking the people who were trying to find out what really did happen to Madeleine McCann. i don\'t know

For those people that is now the extent of their life. boohoo

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

Post by PeterMac on 20.04.11 7:58

ANSWER: There's absolutely no truth in this whatsoever. And I realise how much that answer will disappoint bonnybraes and muratfan.
I fear it will not disappoint them at all. They will simply say you are lying. That is how conspiracy theories work.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

Post by PeterMac on 20.04.11 8:18

ufercoffy
Do you have references or screen shots of the things bonn*****s used to say ? Does anyone else ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

Post by ufercoffy on 20.04.11 8:57

Hi PeterMac kissykissy

There certainly is reference to her quotes somewhere on this forum. I'm sure kangdang posted a link. I'll have to have a think about where I can find it for you. It's quite shocking when you see what she used to say and compare it to what she says now. I don't see how anyone can turn around 360 degrees to support the McCanns when there is no evidence of abduction. Surely in that case the only option is to question the parents as we are doing here?

I've sent kangdang a PM to see if she can give me the link.

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

Post by garfy on 20.04.11 11:46

well thankfully like goncalo....tony is a thorn in many peoples side ..not only the mccs

i remember first hearing the news and like all my heart went out to all concerned ..[thinking maddie was in the hands of a peodo] thought the quicker she is found what ever her fate the better...from very first seeing the mccs alarm bells rang ...several times i tried to have compassion ..but it never lasted long ..it just has always been so obvious they knew what happened to maddie ..and all they cared for is saving themselves...

now we are suppose to be the nut jobs ...i am a very compassionate person would help anyone have a good family life with a lot too look forward too...yet i am obsessed with this ..mainly because of the way the mccs continually[indirectly] tell us what to think regardless of our right to an opinion... every story has two sides and all we do wrong is not believe there version.....and want justice for maddie who was and still is so badly let down maddie has the right to the truth ...yet all she is ...is a money making machine for.... mcc...[cant even call them parents]

now the mcc supporters ....[if that is what they really are] are those who believe them to be innocent no proof etc etc etc.....fair minded compassionate people and cant believe the abuse the mccs get .....

i founf out very quickly when posting on the mm thread on sol how abusive and cruel ...the so called the mcc supporters was ....there was no discussion [mainly because they couldnt defend the stuff that started comming out]...it was just a barrage of insults ...they turned it into a war ...i came to the conclusion that imo they were either paid or in some way connected to the mccs ...or just disruptors who thrive on trouble and have no interest in either maddie or the mccs.....i now never never acknowledge them or feed them with a response ....just treat them with the contempt they deserve silence ...[as they say silence is golden]............i have also thought ...if i believed in the mccs 100% ..no way would i ever come on a forum or get into an argument ..as in my eyes they would need no defending ..................you only defend those who have done wrong ...end of

oh ..i have gone on a bit to much .....what i did mainly want to say is .....its wrong tony you have to be the target of these morons .....but thank you so much for all you do i say this on the behalf of posters who dont come on here also [so many are afraid of the abuse]....but you are so admired ....for all you do and like with goncalo you are the voice ...that maddie does not have ..and can hold your head up high.

i am proud to be one of the so called nut jobs ...because whatever i post ...is because i believe 100% ....that maddie was not abducted and i am here for the true victim ..maddie

garfy

Posts : 149
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-07-08
Location : humberside

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

Post by maebee on 20.04.11 12:34

Great post garfy. Well said.

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 480
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

Post by ufercoffy on 21.04.11 7:53

@PeterMac wrote:ufercoffy
Do you have references or screen shots of the things bonn*****s used to say ? Does anyone else ?

Hi PeterMac

I've found a few links

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2010/11/18/bonnybraes-the-mccanns-biggest-fan/

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=chitchat




____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.04.11 8:51

ufercoffy,

We don't want to waste too much time here discussing the anticts of the 'Tayport Troublemaker', but these words of 'jjp' are worth bearing in mind.

'jjp' has been a regular poster on Madeleine, I think he may now be on 'Maddie Case Files', I am not sure.

He was a key 'Mod' on 3As before its demise in early September 2009.

Some weeks after the closure of 3As, he issued as statement. This was its final paragraph:

QUOTE

Finally, unlike a number of other previous moderators, I shall not be going to other sites discussing the ins-and-outs of the 3As 'behind the scenes' events.

Many have done so and while I don't agree with anyone doing that I have to single out Bonnybraes1 and MsMarbles for their disgusting vindictive and vengeful actions on leaving the 3As.

I hold that pair in utter contempt for the way in which they attempted (more often with lies than the truth) to trash what they were part of and to ignore their own personal role in the forum prior to their selling out in the most disgusting tabloid manner to the enemies of the 3As forum
.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

Post by ufercoffy on 21.04.11 9:23

I hold that pair in utter contempt for the way in which they attempted (more often with lies than the truth) to trash what they were part of and to ignore their own personal role in the forum prior to their selling out in the most disgusting tabloid manner to the enemies of the 3As forum.

wow

I wonder why ex mods like to trash the forum's they were once part of?

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

Post by Big Vern on 21.04.11 11:49

Why bother to even answer the headcases Tony?

____________________
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive

Big Vern

Posts : 123
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.04.11 12:30

@Big Vern wrote:Why bother to even answer the headcases Tony?
I agree with the premise of your question.

However, one reason I occasionally comment is because the McCanns are apparently happy for these people, whom Dr Kate McCann calls 'our friends' on her Facebook page, to pour out their bile, their malicious false statements against McCann-sceptics, their hatred and, as you say, their lunacy all over the internet - without lifting a finger to even attempt to curb it all.

It's interesting that they are happy for obsessive liars like 'muratfan', who need to be exposed for who and what they are, to act as their unofficial spokesmen.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

Post by PeterMac on 22.04.11 13:09

@Tony Bennett wrote:
It's interesting that they are happy for obsessive liars like 'muratfan', who need to be exposed for who and what they are, to act as their unofficial spokesmen.
And for Clarence Mitchell, who has been exposed for who and what he is, to be their official spokesman !!

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Tony Bennett offer to help the McCanns?

Post by Wendy on 22.04.11 13:45

@PeterMac wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
It's interesting that they are happy for obsessive liars like 'muratfan', who need to be exposed for who and what they are, to act as their unofficial spokesmen.
And for Clarence Mitchell, who has been exposed for who and what he is, to be their official spokesman !!

Boom, boom!! clapping

(or as Basil Brush with an irregular heart beat would say: Boom di di boom di di boom!)

Wendy

Posts : 60
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum