The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 2 Mm11

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 2 Mm11

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 2 Regist10

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo

Post by plebgate 02.05.15 18:48

My heart aches for little 3 year old Maddie McCann.

She asked her mummy why she didn't come when she was crying.   My heart absolutely aches to read that.    Still they went out and left her and her two siblings.   My heart aches for her.

My heart aches for all those children on that holiday, left alone. 

Whose heart wouldn't ache for those children? -, especially little Maddie and if she is alive somewhere my heart aches again to think that she might have been watching as her parents have been seen grinning and posing for photos, running and seen grinning with her two siblings, ("punch and judy" photo) whilst she has suffered such a terrible fate.

So very, very sad.

roses For Maddie, as we remember her on the 8th anniversary of her disappearance.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo

Post by Joss 02.05.15 18:55

I'm starting to believe as others have purported previously, this whole Madeleine McCann saga has been a hoax. Nothing about it rings true.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 02.05.15 19:01

I despair, I absolutely despair. The world has become Orwellian. Truth is lies, ignorance is knowledge, freedom is slavery.

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 02.05.15 19:11

To me, the article perfectly illustrates why the traditional media outlets are dying out.Slowly, but dying on their feet.

The article is wholly biased in every way.No attempt to really examine all aspects.It simply represents the views of it's owner.

Frankly, I don't care a jot what any owner of a media outlet believes.I think that the latest generation who have been brought up with various alternative news outlets [twitter,Youtube etc] have got it absolutely right.They do not trust the traditional newspapers to give them unbiased views, so they have sought alternatives.Good for them.

The Sun and it's like are now part of the Establishment. Who really wants to be part of that.I am very surprised newspapers like this are still bought by people.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 02.05.15 19:18

Dr What wrote:To me, the article perfectly illustrates why the traditional media outlets are dying out.Slowly, but dying on their feet.

The article is wholly biased in every way.No attempt to really examine all aspects.It simply represents the views of it's owner.

Frankly, I don't care a jot what any owner of a media outlet believes.I think that the latest generation who have been brought up with various alternative news outlets [twitter,Youtube etc] have got it absolutely right.They do not trust the traditional newspapers to give them unbiased views, so they have sought alternatives.Good for them.

The Sun and it's like are now part of the Establishment. Who really wants to be part of that.I am very surprised newspapers like this are still bought by people.
Yes, I agree (red highlighting).  More and more people are turning to the internet for the truth.

Ordinary people posting their views/opinions and asking questions - people like that.

The internet gives a voice to the quiet people and I say YAY.  clapping clapping

Hacked off seem to have gone very quiet btw.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 02.05.15 19:20

What gets me is how come the editor of the Sun allowed such a libellous piece to be published - I don`t think I`ve ever read anything that bad in the papers, even about jihadis.

For some reason the editor must be very confident that Goncalo won`t sue in the future.

Was the article checked out with Murdoch I wonder.
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 02.05.15 19:40

Richard IV wrote:What gets me is how come the editor of the Sun allowed such a libellous piece to be published - I don`t think I`ve ever read anything that bad in the papers, even about jihadis.

For some reason the editor must be very confident that Goncalo won`t sue in the future.

Weird isn't it. GA has mentioned possible future action(s) in the past but so far hasn't done anything about it.

In recent months and again after this latest trial result he said again that justice works in silence. I don't know if he knows something we don't or the guy just has unlimited reserves of strength and tenacity.

Considering how many bloggers and forum posters have thrown in the towel or are about to, you have to wonder why GA is carrying on.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 02.05.15 20:51

aquila wrote:
j.rob wrote:MONSTERS WHO MADE A MINT OUT OF MADDIE

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 2 2Q==

Remember, Team McCann always accuse their critics of what they themselves are doing.
This photograph is a photo-shopped mock-up and doesn't belong on this forum imo.

This is the real photo from which the fake one was produced. The notes on the table are Lebanese.

https://www.google.es/search?q=hoax+photo+of+mccanns+counting+money&biw=1280&bih=923&tbm=isch&imgil=s2uxqfla2ZYjDM%253A%253Bd6uQ7e-nvzW21M%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fmadeleinemccannthetruth.wordpress.com%25252F2013%25252F08%25252F07%25252Fanother-myth-busted-fake-money-photo%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=s2uxqfla2ZYjDM%253A%252Cd6uQ7e-nvzW21M%252C_&usg=__SZrJBxvOHxscCjUjs0F49UatHUw%3D&dpr=1&ved=0CD8Qyjc&ei=8ylFVae2Kem67gaij4GwDQ#imgrc=s2uxqfla2ZYjDM%253A%3Bd6uQ7e-nvzW21M%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fmadeleinemccannthetruth.files.wordpress.com%252F2013%252F08%252Fcounting-money-02.jpg%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fmadeleinemccannthetruth.wordpress.com%252F2013%252F08%252F07%252Fanother-myth-busted-fake-money-photo%252F%3B384%3B480
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by snook 03.05.15 5:42

Joss, it was suggested to me many years back by, may I add a highly intelligent sane individual, that the Mccann case could well be an exercise in social experimentation and mass manipulation . It wouldn't be the first time. Don't all rush for the men in white coats, not my hypothesis!
snook
snook

Activity : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 03.05.15 6:34

snook wrote:Joss, it was suggested to me many years back by, may I add a highly intelligent sane individual, that the Mccann case could well be an exercise in social experimentation and mass manipulation . It wouldn't be the first time. Don't all rush for the men in white coats, not my hypothesis!
Hi snook, i am inclined to believe more on the side of the person that had that opinion and told you about it. The public is constantly being manipulated by PTB & MSM. But people are waking up to it all, and looking for alternate media scources to get a less biased one sided opinions with what is going on in this crazy world.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 2 Empty Antonella Lazzeri and Gerry

Post by aiyoyo 03.05.15 6:41

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 2 Sun_Antonella_Lazzeri_meet_Gerry_McCann

Completely swept off her feet at that meeting.
No wonder she wrote it slanted that way, wearing rose tinted glasses no doubt.
Another one taken in by the Mr & Mrs.
Another one clouded by her personal perception when writing the story, without bothering to research or investigate more into the story.
Stupid woman.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 03.05.15 7:26

Richard IV wrote:What gets me is how come the editor of the Sun allowed such a libellous piece to be published - I don`t think I`ve ever read anything that bad in the papers, even about jihadis.

And there was also this from 2007, so nothing new really, and nothing has changed:

What started as simple rebuking and contending amongst the British press and media quickly grew into a mass, concerted 'war of attrition' against firstly, the Portuguese press and media, followed by the Portuguese Police, its Government and then, finally, its people.

'Useless Porto Plod!', 'Bumbling Portuguese Cops' and 'Lazy, Boozy Porto Police' were just some of the headlines that informed the avid, British public of the progress of this case. Serious and reputable Journalists came out in force to support the McCann's in their ordeal with a reverence that bordered on Canonising in the true sense of the word. Penny Wark of the 'TIMES' treated them with a fawning manner reminiscent of the way the late Diana, Princess of Wales was revered. Every other Broadsheet columnist of note penned pretty much the same story; Madeleine was ABDUCTED, the Portuguese police are ineffective and the parents are living Saints.

Perhaps the worst and most offensive article written appeared in the 'Daily Mirror'. Under the Header 'OH, UP YOURS, SENOR?, Tony Parsons resorts to appalling xenophobic comments and outrageous abuse. He refers to the 'stupid, cruel Portuguese police', adding 'I have never much cared for the convention of calling cops "pigs" or "filth", but I am happy to make an exception'. He goes on to say that the PJ are 'fitting up', the McCann's and advises the Portuguese Ambassador Antonio Santana Carlos to? keep your stupid, sardine-munching mouth shut?. On a Editorial note, I feel his comments would have had more gravitas had he utilised the correct, Portuguese 'SENHOR' in his title, rather than creating even greater, unquestionable outrage by implementing the SPANISH Senor! On a more serious level, I would have to suggest that, had similar comments been made by a journalist, concerning any other race or subject, then I feel the full weight of the Authorities, (acting under the austere legislation surrounding Race Relations and the plethora of new 'Race Hate? crimes that exist in the UK), would have been dispatched to address the offender forthwith.

Indeed, the disgusting words that were printed by the Daily Mirror appear even more hard to believe when you consider that the UK is famous for its 'political correctness?, considered absurd by most people conversant with it, and especially by those that have faced intervention by the police for inadvertently breaching some obscure legislation relating to it.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/SPUDGUN_STORY.htm
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 2 Empty Sunday Express today

Post by Copodenieve 03.05.15 7:53

I don't think this has been posted on here yet, but I don't know where to put it.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/574547/Maddie-libel-detective-ruined-Retirement-retreat-seized-cover-McCann-payout
Copodenieve
Copodenieve

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.05.15 8:21

snook wrote:Joss, it was suggested to me many years back by, may I add a highly intelligent sane individual, that the Mccann case could well be an exercise in social experimentation and mass manipulation . It wouldn't be the first time. Don't all rush for the men in white coats, not my hypothesis!

Snook, I totally agree with you. although I have never mentioned this openly it has often crossed my mind that this MAY be the case, and the longer it goes on, the more I am becoming convinced that you are absolutely correct.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.05.15 8:46

Copodenieve wrote:I don't think this has been posted on here yet, but I don't know where to put it.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/574547/Maddie-libel-detective-ruined-Retirement-retreat-seized-cover-McCann-payout

Thanks. Someone has started a new thread for it.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.05.15 9:07

Sun's promoting the GoFundMe donation.  Well done Benn PERRIN.
Only BRITs are mentioned as "trolls"....therefore rest of nationalities donating are not trolls.   smilie

This piece sure manages to highlight that many BRITS support Dr Amaral, in turn meaning they disbelieve the Nation's infamous pair of doctors.

Again, another not-all-is-lost piece.  
John Green's commentary is an added bonus.

Exclusive by Benn PERRIN

Trolls fork out for Maddie lie cop's court bill.

BRIT trolls are helping pay the legal bills of an ex- cop who said Madeleine McCann's parents were behind her disappearance. Hundreds of donations have flooded into a sick online campaign for shamed Goncalo Amaral 56.
Today marks the eighth anniversary since Madeleine vanished from Praia da Luz, Portugal, when she was three years old.
An ex-British policeman is among those supporting the "injustice" of Amaral losing a libel case over allegations in his controversial book The Truth of the Lie.
He claimed that Maddie's parents Kate 47, and Scots- born Gerry 46 faked her abduction after she died .Amaral is set to launch a costly appeal after being ordered to pay the couple from Rothley, Leics, a total of £434,000.
Leanne Baulch, 22, of Birmingham is listed as organiser of the gofundme webpage "Legal Defence for Goncalo Amaral"- which aims to raise £25,000.
Some donors called the libel ruling in Lisbon a "perversion of justice"
John Green paid £10 and wrote "I am a retired policeman and will never understand how criminal proceedings have never been taken against the McCann's .
Mary Benusis said her £50 was in memory of a Twitter troll found dead after being exposed as being behind vile social media messages about the McCann's.
Speaking after winning the six year battle with Amaral ,Kate McCann said" It was about stopping awful lies which hindered the search for Madeleine " Last night a family spokesman declined to comment.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6439054/Trolls-pay-Maddie-lie-cops-court-bill.html
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 03.05.15 10:42

sallypelt wrote:

Snook, I totally agree with you. although I have never mentioned this openly it has often crossed my mind that this MAY be the case, and the longer it goes on, the more I am becoming convinced that you are absolutely correct.

Personally I tend to use occam's razor where the simplest explanation tends to be the correct one and where there is evidence to support it.   Parents abuse kids every day and children die from abuse.  Blood, cadaver scent and the Gaspar statements are all there to support that simple explanation of the case.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 03.05.15 10:53

aiyoyo wrote:Sun's promoting the GoFundMe donation.  Well done Benn PERRIN.
Only BRITs are mentioned as "trolls"....therefore rest of nationalities donating are not trolls.   smilie

This piece sure manages to highlight that many BRITS support Dr Amaral, in turn meaning they disbelieve the Nation's infamous pair of doctors.

Again, another not-all-is-lost piece.  
John Green's commentary is an added bonus.

Exclusive by Benn PERRIN

Trolls fork out for Maddie lie cop's court bill.

BRIT trolls are helping pay the legal bills of an ex- cop who said Madeleine McCann's parents were behind her disappearance. Hundreds of donations have flooded into a sick online campaign for shamed Goncalo Amaral 56.
Today marks the eighth anniversary since Madeleine vanished from Praia da Luz, Portugal, when she was three years old.
An ex-British policeman is among those supporting the "injustice" of Amaral losing a libel case over allegations in his controversial book The Truth of the Lie.
He claimed that Maddie's parents Kate 47, and Scots- born Gerry 46 faked her abduction after she died .Amaral is set to launch a costly appeal after being ordered to pay the couple from Rothley, Leics, a total of £434,000.
Leanne Baulch, 22, of Birmingham is listed as organiser of the gofundme webpage "Legal Defence for Goncalo Amaral"- which aims to raise £25,000.
Some donors called the libel ruling in Lisbon a "perversion of justice"
John Green paid £10 and wrote "I am a retired policeman and will never understand how criminal proceedings have never been taken against the McCann's .
Mary Benusis said her £50 was in memory of a Twitter troll found dead after being exposed as being behind vile social media messages about the McCann's.
Speaking after winning the six year battle with Amaral ,Kate McCann said" It was about stopping awful lies which hindered the search for Madeleine " Last night a family spokesman declined to comment.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6439054/Trolls-pay-Maddie-lie-cops-court-bill.html
Read past the awful headline and first couple of paragraphs and this article in today's edition is better than i thought it was going to be. Especially the comment from the retired police officer.
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 03.05.15 10:58

Ben Perrin sent me this on Friday through PM on Facebook. He got my name and photo from the GFM page after I'd donated and then did a search for me on FB. I chose to ignore him, knowing he would twist my words and I'm glad I did! He has since blocked me on Facebook although I don't know why but maybe he knew what he was going to put in his disgusting article and didn't want me to respond after the fact.

Ben Perrin

[ltr]
Hi Sam, hope you're well.
I'm putting together a story on the gofundme website linked to raising £25k towards legal fees of Goncala Amaral.
I noticed you had donated on the page and I'm looking to speak to a few people who forked out.
I'm after a quote about why you thought it was important to donate?
Many thanks.
Ben.perrin@the-sun.co.uk

The man's a leach[/ltr]
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.05.15 11:01

Kate's is lying as usual, knowingly. 

She knew knew the Judge ruled as "proved" Book did not hinder the search.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.05.15 11:26

TMH wrote:Ben Perrin sent me this on Friday through PM on Facebook. He got my name and photo from the GFM page after I'd donated and then did a search for me on FB. I chose to ignore him, knowing he would twist my words and I'm glad I did! He has since blocked me on Facebook although I don't know why but maybe he knew what he was going to put in his disgusting article and didn't want me to respond after the fact.

Ben Perrin

[ltr]
I'm putting together a story on the gofundme website linked to raising £25k towards legal fees of Goncala Amaral.
I noticed you had donated on the page and I'm looking to speak to a few people who forked out.
Many thanks.
Ben.perrin@the-sun.co.uk

The man's a leach[/ltr]

Indeed !

The webpage is full of commentaries.  He can jolly well pick from there.
What more does he want?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 03.05.15 11:43

TMH wrote:Ben Perrin sent me this on Friday through PM on Facebook. He got my name and photo from the GFM page after I'd donated and then did a search for me on FB. I chose to ignore him, knowing he would twist my words and I'm glad I did! He has since blocked me on Facebook although I don't know why but maybe he knew what he was going to put in his disgusting article and didn't want me to respond after the fact.

Ben Perrin

[ltr]
Many thanks.
Ben.perrin@the-sun.co.uk

The man's a leach[/ltr]

If anybody is contacted by Journo's again , as i stated yesterday the next plan now will be to go after individuals . Is to firstly ask if the Journo etc has read the Police files ? . have a list of the key questions to hand , keep calm .
Because as we know none of the MSM have read the files they are all under orders from above , that includes radio and TV too .
Make no mistake they will be trying to attract another Brenda , the fact she died scuppered there plan , there plan is to paint people as crazy , for questioning the official party line .

When the weather gets better probably mid June the Met will be over there , they will say that a set of master keys had gone missing or something about keys . [ so there can be no claim of physical break ins ] Burglars took her . end of .

The final act is granting Gerry a role in Politics etc . to cap the case closed .

Anybody who thinks SY are performing policing for the common good , really need to get out more .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.05.15 13:12

When the weather gets better probably mid June the Met will be over there , they will say that a set of master keys had gone missing or something about keys . [ so there can be no claim of physical break ins ]
----------------------------------------

No need for 'master keys'..........the McCanns have admitted, almost boastfully, that they, diliberately and consciously, left their apartment, with their THREE kids, all under 4 years of age, alone, inside, UNLOCKED!

And didn't 'check' on them for at least 34 minutes!

And then didn't 'check' for another 45 minutes after that first 'check'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by snook 03.05.15 13:54

I couldn't resist a peek at the warped ramblings by the pro Mccann camp and one of the more prolific offenders is suggesting he has knowledge that Poulton was behind this, directing Perrin to his sources ? I have no way of checking the veracity of this statement button it just coincidence that she was also behind the Hutton debacle? I know all the info is public but is it feasible that 'real ' MSM journalists trawl FB and Twitter for juicy morsels? Surely they had enough meat to throw to the lions in the shape of Dr Amaral? Again, just wondering.
snook
snook

Activity : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 03.05.15 17:36

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Sun_Ain_t_Gonna_Shine..html

Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Any More...

Well, not on the  McCanns!

First we had Antonell Lazzeri trying her utmost bad best in her piece of yesterday to do as much harm as she could to Dr Amaral, and today we had Bill Perrin doing likewise, but both failed miserably.

Antonella Lazzeri's hate, and that of the McCanns for this man, she could not conceal.  She did the McCanns more harm than good with her 'monster' story.

But more importantly for now, she brought to public attention the plight of Dr Amaral - Most, likely did not know that the McCanns had his assets frozen over five years ago.   

Most would not have known of the pain, suffering and hardship this had caused his family, his children. How it left him unable to pay for legal assistance.

What kind of people are the McCanns that they would cause a child such suffering?   Perhaps a silly question!

And what kind of people are they that they would fight an unfair fight in financial terms.  A dirty fight.

Today we have from the Sun, a staunch supporter of McCann, Bill Perrin's piece where he inadvertently brought to the attention of the public, not only Dr Amaral's suffering, and that of his family, at the hands of McCann, but attention to the fund raiser for Dr Amaral, so that he may be able to defend himself, against these people.   So that he may continue to fight for truth and justice for this missing little girl.  

Such wonderful publicity for Dr Amaral's fundraiser, publicity that those who organised it and those who support it, could not ever have hoped to achieve.   And here Perrin provided it - free of charge!  

Three cheers for Perrin and the Sun!  

Continues……………………………

……………………….

And a mention in dispatches for ‘Sam’ (TMH) and his PM from Perrin.

Maybe CM’s too tied up distributing leaflets to the poor people of Brighton, in a desperate attempt to turn things round (even Russell Brand came out to encourage people to vote ‘Green’ down there!) to spend enough time thinking through all of the bullshit and the likely consequences thereof , prior to publication.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top