The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Letters sent to the BBC and the mainstream media ahead of the BBC Crimewatch McCann Special: THE TRUTH - Page 1 Mm11

Letters sent to the BBC and the mainstream media ahead of the BBC Crimewatch McCann Special: THE TRUTH - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Letters sent to the BBC and the mainstream media ahead of the BBC Crimewatch McCann Special: THE TRUTH - Page 1 Mm11

Letters sent to the BBC and the mainstream media ahead of the BBC Crimewatch McCann Special: THE TRUTH - Page 1 Regist10

Letters sent to the BBC and the mainstream media ahead of the BBC Crimewatch McCann Special: THE TRUTH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Letters sent to the BBC and the mainstream media ahead of the BBC Crimewatch McCann Special: THE TRUTH - Page 1 Empty Re: Letters sent to the BBC and the mainstream media ahead of the BBC Crimewatch McCann Special: THE TRUTH

Post by JoannaFellows 17.01.15 15:26

I thought Cristobell said she is a journalist? What sort of journalist uses a blog to post such vitriol?

The biggest thread on the other forum is the one behind closed doors where people are posting such terrible comments about this forum and the moderators are telling members how to delete their accounts here.
JoannaFellows

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Letters sent to the BBC and the mainstream media ahead of the BBC Crimewatch McCann Special: THE TRUTH - Page 1 Empty Re: Letters sent to the BBC and the mainstream media ahead of the BBC Crimewatch McCann Special: THE TRUTH

Post by Smokeandmirrors 18.01.15 10:22

JoannaFellows wrote:I thought Cristobell said she is a journalist? What sort of journalist uses a blog to post such vitriol?

The biggest thread on the other forum is the one behind closed doors where people are posting such terrible comments about this forum and the moderators are telling members how to delete their accounts here.

I guess people are free to choose what they write, what they think and what they read. Personally I feel genuinely sad about the whole situation after years of following this case alongside others who have now gone in a different direction. 

Perhaps with the lack of current substantive progress in the case itself, there is more time available in "Forum World" and "Blogsville" for discussions and comment to be enlightening in another way, on a more personal level if you get my drift

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.01.15 15:06

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
JoannaFellows wrote:I thought Cristobell said she is a journalist? What sort of journalist uses a blog to post such vitriol?

I guess people are free to choose what they write, what they think and what they read. Personally I feel genuinely sad about the whole situation after years of following this case alongside others who have now gone in a different direction. 

Perhaps with the lack of current substantive progress in the case itself, there is more time available in "Forum World" and "Blogsville" for discussions and comment to be enlightening in another way, on a more personal level if you get my drift
I find it very sad that blogs are made by those who claim to be interested in the case of justice for Madeleine but the blogs are about personalities on forums.

Cristobell's blogs are particularly vitriolic and positively invite vitriol from people. What this has to do with finding out what happened to Madeleine remains a 'mystery'.

Blogsville is indeed a weird place.

Blogsville is not a forum.

You can write a blog, give your opinion and refuse to accept comment.

You can write a blog and choose which comments to publish. Hardly free speech as Cristobell would have it.

I find it sad and about 'personalities' and 'disgruntlement'.

There isn't much about the Madeleine case that is new or interesting - it's almost 8 years and still she has no apparent justice for her little life of almost 4 years. It's the same old - apart from the bitching of bloggers who choose to either not accept comments or accept comments they choose to publish.

Cristobell professes to be a journalist. There's another blogger sticking up for her now.

It really is at the level of the playground.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 18.01.15 19:03

I remember a post made by Gollum a little while ago along the lines that s/he had visited the new Maddie site and found phrases like the Sisterhood, so swiftly left.   I happen to agree -  not that I have visited the site, but if I had I too wouldn't have stayed very long with phrases like Sisterhood flying about.

Burn ya bras, be united in the Sisterhood - that is until one of them gets a bit more attention than the others then watch the discarded bras turn into ready made slings.  titter
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees 19.01.15 13:32

My advice on this one...contact Carter Ruck, get them on a no-win no fee basis to sue the journo. They have a rep for bringing in big cash payments so you would be quids in and recoup any previous losses.

You can possibly sue for libel, deformation of character and loss of earnings from being labelled an employee of TM.

Would be interesting to see CRs approach to it if nothing else ;-)
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top