The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Is the 'Find Madeleine' website down? - Page 2 Mm11

Is the 'Find Madeleine' website down? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Is the 'Find Madeleine' website down? - Page 2 Mm11

Is the 'Find Madeleine' website down? - Page 2 Regist10

Is the 'Find Madeleine' website down?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is the 'Find Madeleine' website down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the 'Find Madeleine' website down?

Post by PeterMac 30.12.14 15:29

Joss wrote:
I agree, it's definitely the sign of a mental problem if that is what K.McC thinks. Out of touch with reality for sure. And the fact she doesn't even realize what those words imply.

She not only does not realise what the words imply, but they are clearly so far out of touch with normal human contact that they have invited no one to proof read it.
Firsty to correct the grammar and clean up the syntax,
but secondly to tell them bluntly what normal people will think of what they have said and the way they have said it.
Do they have no articulate friends ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Is the 'Find Madeleine' website down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the 'Find Madeleine' website down?

Post by Joss 30.12.14 15:44

PeterMac wrote:
Joss wrote:
I agree, it's definitely the sign of a mental problem if that is what K.McC thinks. Out of touch with reality for sure. And the fact she doesn't even realize what those words imply.

She not only does not realise what the words imply, but they are clearly so far out of touch with normal human contact that they have invited no one to proof read it.
Firsty to correct the grammar and clean up the syntax,
but secondly to tell them bluntly what normal people will think of what they have said and the way they have said it.
Do they have no articulate friends ?
Exactly, and it sure seems as if no one does advise them of the content of their ramblings. It is the same thing with K.McC's book she produced, like WTF was she thinking in writing some of that stuff for public consumption? Although on the other hand it does give us some insight into the characters in this fiasco and it's all very telling.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 30.12.14 15:44

Why do we continue?
There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Madeleine has been harmed.
Madeleine is still missing and someone needs to be looking for her.
She is very young and vulnerable and needs our help.
We love her dearly and miss her beyond words.

Absolutely is a qualifier , a word that when removed, doesn't change the meaning of the sentence.
Here they claim there is absolutely nothing to suggest Madeleine has been harmed.
This is a blatant lie since we have the reaction of the cadaver dogs in the apartment and hire and to items of clothing and cuddlecat
We also have the presence of blood and body fluids in the apartment as well as her DNA in the hire car.
Blood which would cause an innocent parent to fear their child was injured.
Body fluids which would also cause an innocent parent to not only fear their child had been injured but would also cause them the terror of wondering if their child had been killed and if they had suffered.

Instead we have them coming up with implausible explanations for why blood and body fluids and DNA were found from nosebleeds, to sweaty sandals, rotting meat, fish, dirty diapers and kate dealing with several corpses before the vacation.

Firstly Madeleine was harmed simply by being removed from her family.
Secondly, they claim absolutely no evidence of harm despite
acknowledging the blood and body fluids and DNA in the hire car by coming up with explanations

We then have them telling us SOMEONE needs to be looking for her.
This is telling in that they they don't say they (WE) need to be looking for her.
The onus is not on the parents to keep looking instead it is on the wider world to look.
Someone needs excludes themselves which is unexpected.
Why would they not need to be looking for their daughter?

Is it because they know where she is and thus they do not need to look?
Is it because looking for her would result in consequences to them?
If she were found dead and they were innocent, there would be no consequences to them, they would be able to give her a dignified burial and be allowed to grieve.
If however she were found dead and they were guilty, then there would be consequences.
it would explain their passivity and non urgency in relation to searching.
It would also explain their non co-operation and rampant litigation.

The finding of Maddie brings consequences to the mccanns and probably the tapas 7 as well , along with clarrie for perverting the course of justice and obstruction.

Thirdly they tell us she is young and vulnerable and needs their help.
Yet they have done everything in their power not to help.
They refused to cooperate with the police.
Refused to answer 48 questions  - kate
Refused to take part in a police reconstruction via the tapas 7 setting so many demands and restrictions it was not possible for it to take place.
Ran back to the UK as soon as they were made arguidos and promptly hired high class and expensive extradition lawyers.
Sued or threatened to sue anyone who didn't agree with their version of events.
If that is them helping, i would hate to see what their hindering would be like.

Finally We love her dearly and miss her beyond words.
Actions speak stronger than words.
If they love and miss her so much, why have they done everything they can to hinder and obstruct the investigation?

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.12.14 17:23

Joss wrote:
Exactly, and it sure seems as if no one does advise them of the content of their ramblings. It is the same thing with K.McC's book she produced, like WTF was she thinking in writing some of that stuff for public consumption? Although on the other hand it does give us some insight into the characters in this fiasco and it's all very telling.
But they are lawyered up to the hilt.
SOMEONE MUST have proof read the book.  Even her own Sainted husband surely had a quick look and as someone used to seeing the importance of details in ECGs would realise that some of it just doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

He can tell what is wrong with you from this sort of thing.
Is the 'Find Madeleine' website down? - Page 2 Pulmonary_embolism_ECG

He deals in details.
p. 129 would surely have alerted him to the likelihood of opprobrium and despite
"Whooshing curtains" would surely have alerted him to the possibility that someone would check the weather conditions and might also have a look at the first statement about the curtains being "Wide Open"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 30.12.14 22:18

Ms Martorell said in the court that she hadn't read the book.

There's a video somewhere that shows Gerry saying he hadn't read the book (prior to publication) either.

So there you go, top lawyer and father of Madeleine didn't read Kate's bewk.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.12.14 22:26

aquila wrote:Ms Martorell said in the court that she hadn't read the book.
There's a video somewhere that shows Gerry saying he hadn't read the book (prior to publication) either.
So there you go, top lawyer and father of Madeleine didn't read Kate's bewk.

And to that I reply, to all of them

Is the 'Find Madeleine' website down? - Page 2 Talking-bollocks
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 30.12.14 22:48

Here's K&G sitting on Lorraine Kelly's sofa for the book launch. I find the choice of all photographs weird but maybe that's just me.

Lorraine is doing her normal sycophantic non-interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=v223wFIwq0E
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 30.12.14 23:22

aquila wrote:Here's K&G sitting on Lorraine Kelly's sofa for the book launch. I find the choice of all photographs weird but maybe that's just me.

Thanks for this aquila. I hadn't seen it before. I got as far as 0.55 when when Lorraine McKelly said that in July 2008 K&G were cleared of ANY involvement. I presume the rest of it was rubbish.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 30.12.14 23:23

maebee wrote:
aquila wrote:Here's K&G sitting on Lorraine Kelly's sofa for the book launch. I find the choice of all photographs weird but maybe that's just me.

Thanks for this aquila. I hadn't seen it before. I got as far as 0.55 when when Lorraine McKelly said that in July 2008 K&G were cleared of ANY involvement. I presume the rest of it was rubbish.
Oh don't give up so soon. Watch it all. It's a masterclass in PR. It covers all bases.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Is the 'Find Madeleine' website down? - Page 2 Empty Smithman

Post by PeterMac 24.01.15 11:18

Is it me, or has the photofit of Smithman and all the others been taken down ?
Thumbnails of Tannerman, Beckham-woman and pimple man still scrolling through.but that
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.01.15 11:33

PeterMac wrote:Is it me, or has the photofit of Smithman and all the others been taken down ?
Thumbnails of Tannerman, Beckham-woman and pimple man still scrolling through.but that
I've just keyed in findmadeleine.com (how strange that I've just typed it here and it's not coming up with a click on link) and I'm presented with the Christmas message and a homepage link. There's no Scotland Yard page showing the Smithman efits before the option to click the homepage.

£37k for a website and it doesn't work...well, well, well...all those technical hitches and those professionals being paid from the Limited Company.

The online store is still open...phew...thank 'eavens for small mercies. laughat
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.01.15 13:06

Glad it isn't just me.
I picked it up from Twitter, so clearly something is happening.

PERHAPS SMITHMAN HAS BEEN TRACED AND ARRESTED !
Perhaps he existed !
Perhaps he has taken them to the "Hellish Lair in the Lawless hinterland within 10 miles of PdL" - which if we recall is STILL the McCann's private detective and Mitchell's latest statement,
never retracted, never reversed, never apologised for on the grounds that it was simply stupid.
Perhaps they have found Madeleine, alive and well, and giving everyone her "Tuppence-worth".

No ?
I thought not.
Because if there had been a chance at any point over the last seven years that Madeleine was alive and recoverable, the parents would be beside themselves with grief and terror,
And they are not.
QED.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 24.01.15 19:33

Just visited that website and yes, it does start with a Christmas message and a not too obvious link to the homepage.  Clicking on the Operation strange link does nothing, the read more link goes back to the Christmas message.

If I were a McCann supporter I would be looking for an update from Operation Grange and good news from the Libel Trial.  Wouldn't it be disappointing for a true believer if they were to read Astro's translation of the court transcript and all the crazy and contradictory media stories about the NSY review.  Sometimes, its better to keep quiet about these things winkwink
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.01.15 19:46

You guys must be doing summit wrong its still there.

http://findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 24.01.15 19:52

The title of this thead relates to 29 December 2014 when the McCanns' online begging bucket website could not be accessed, WMD, and it appears to have been revived in order to remark on the fact that the Gerry.Smithman e-fits are no longer in evidence.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.01.15 19:55

ultimaThule wrote:The title of this thead relates to 29 December 2014 when the McCanns' online begging bucket website could not be accessed, WMD, and it appears to have been revived to remark on the fact that the Gerry.Smithman e-fits are no longer in evidence.
I was answering admin who only posted a couple of minutes earlier.

Just visited that website and yes, it does start with a Christmas message and a not too obvious link to the homepage.  Clicking on the Operation strange link does nothing, the read more link goes back to the Christmas message.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 24.01.15 22:11

WMD wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:The title of this thread relates to 29 December 2014 when the McCanns' online begging bucket website could not be accessed, WMD, and it appears to have been revived to remark on the fact that the Gerry Smithman e-fits are no longer in evidence.
I was answering admin who only posted a couple of minutes earlier.
Just visited that website and yes, it does start with a Christmas message and a not too obvious link to the homepage.  Clicking on the Operation Strange link does nothing, the 'read more' link goes back to the Christmas message.
It's worth just reviewing a few key facts about this website and about the status of the 'Smithman' e-fits both on the McCanns' website and the Metropolitan Police website.

1. Smithman is still on the McCanns' website. He is there on the 'Unidentified People' list as 'Audio Message No. 5'.

2. If you click on Message No. 5, you will hear a man with a gentle Irish burr repeating a summary of the Smithman sighting. It is meant to be the voice of Martin Smith, but his name is not given

3. There is however one very curious difference between what Martin Smith said in his police witness statement on 26 May 2007 and what his voice says on this audio message. When interviewed at Portimao police station, Smith gave the man's age as '35-40]. But on the audio message he is heard to say the man was 'perhaps 34 or 35'. Why the change? Why the sudden precision? In fact, who authorised that witness statement to be changed? I am not aware that Martin Smith changed his witness statement. Why did he agree to it being changed? Who talked to him?

4. And while we are asking these questions, let us remind ourselves that in his original witness statement, Smith said the child was obscuring what the man was wearing on top - yet 8 months later, he told police that he was 'wearing a dark jacked or blazer'. It seems that, like Jane Tanner, Smith's memory improves with time.

5. That audio message from Martin Smith has been on the Find Madeleine website since 7 May 2009 - the date of the 'Mockumentary'. It's been continually on that site for over 5 years and 8 months.

6. The McCanns first planned to merge the Tannerman and Smithman sightings back in early 2009 - see evidence below.

7. Immediately after the BBC Crimewatch McCann Special, October 2013, the Metrpolitan Police uploaded the two e-fits shown in the programme. They were prominently displayed on their website.

8. There is no trace of them on the Met Police site today. At some date, the Met made an operational decision to remove him frm public view. It would be of interest to know the date.         

9. Similarly, after Crimewatch, the McCanns uploaded these two e-fits, very large in size, on their 'splash'page (page before you get to their home page). It was there for months. But they have vanished, just like they've vanished from the Met Police website

10. That can only mean that Operation Grange no longer need (for whatever reason) the public to be reminded to look for Smithman

11. The McCanns' website still features Tannerman despite Redwood's 'revelation' that he was (quote) 'almost certain' that Crecheman was Tannerman

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BELOW, an extract from the Mockumentary to show how the McCanns were linking Tannerman and Smithman as long ago as early 2009

NARRATOR: The most likely sighting of Madeleine and her abductor was by Jane Tanner, a friend of the McCanns. In the files, Kate believes another witness statement, from an Irish family, describes a very similar sighting to Jane Tanner’s, less than a mile from the McCann’ apartment.

KATE MCCANN: The reason why this is significant is, both sightings were given independently. So, when this family gave their statement they weren’t aware of Jane Tanner’s description - and there’s actually quite a lot of similarities and it does beg the question, I mean, how many people carry their children on a cold night, not covered, you know. Nothing on their arms, or their feet, no blanket. Now, either there’s been two people carrying children that way, who haven’t come forward to eliminate themselves or potentially they’re related.

VOICE OF INTERVIEWER: But, you think that child is Madeleine?

KATE MCCANN: I think it’s a good chance it could be Madeleine. Certainly, the description there sounds to me like Madeleine.

NARRATOR: Kate and the Find Madeleine Campaign Co-ordinator travel to the search team’s offices. They want to discuss the details of the upcoming reconstructions and three potentially key witness statements, that all tell of a man hanging around the McCanns’ apartment in the days leading up to May 3 2007.

DAVE EDGAR: The most important one, apart, obviously, from Jane, is sighting No. 3, the man in the alleyway at the back of the apartment. No.3 is definitely a very important sighting cos it links them.

NARRATOR: The investigators have examined the statements from the three different witnesses and are now convinced that prior to Madeleine’s abduction, the McCanns were being watched. The team hope this new information will give them the breakthrough they need.

DAVE EDGAR: You’d think, it’s gotta be the same person, wouldn’t you, really?

ARTHUR COWLEY: And all three say he was watching the apartment.

DAVE EDGAR: We’re here to discuss the pending reconstruction that we want done.

KATE: So, basically, it looks like we’ve got five sightings, really. Two, a man with a child - and three, just a suspicious individual.

And later, in  the very same programme:

NARRATOR: It is possible that Jane Tanner is not the only person who saw Madeleine being carried away by the abductor. Forty minutes after Jane’s sighting and ½ mile away from the McCanns’ apartment, a family also saw a man carrying a young girl away from the town. Later the witness thought that this might have been Gerry McCann. But, this was investigated and ruled out by the Portuguese police.

DAVE EDGAR:  
A man was seen here [he shows the area where the Smiths say they saw someone] carrying a child, just before 10.00pm on the night Madeleine was abducted. When the man saw the family he appeared furtive and veered off to one side and carried on walking. Obviously, anyone carrying a child at night, it’s really important. We need to find out who this person was.

FAMILY WITNESS STATEMENT (by Martin Smith) IS READ OUT:  “I was with my family. We’d been out for the night and we were walking up the street when I saw a man and he was carrying a child. I thought they were father and daughter, so I wasn’t so suspicious. The girl was about 4, she looked like my granddaughter, blonde hair, pale white skin, typically British. The man didn’t look like a tourist. I can’t explain why. It was, probably, from his clothes”.

GERRY MCCANN: Someone knows the information and someone knows who took M and someone knows where she is. Let’s get moving! Let’s get the phone ringing!

+++++++

Finally, who here has been alert? - and noticed that despite these two solid references to Smithman, the Henri Exton e-fits drawn up in 2008 were not shown to viewers.

Why not???

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 24.01.15 22:32

This is the primary link to the online begging bucket that is http://www.findmadeleine.com/ which now goes straight to the McCanns' Christmas message 2014, WMD.  

However, prior to that particular missive being posted, clicking on the link above produced the e-fits of Gerry Smithman which now seem to have been whooshed entirely from the site.

Nevertheless, I shall continue to keep a wary eye open for fear of encountering a man I wouldn't want to meet on a dark night or, for that matter, a sunny day. . .
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Is the 'Find Madeleine' website down? - Page 2 Empty The Find Madeleine website awareness campaign

Post by Liz Eagles 25.01.15 4:04

Setting aside for the moment there is no Scotland Yard front page when logging on to findmadeleine.com, the schmultzy Christmas message comes up immediately and there is an option to open the home page (once again no Scotland Yard front page), I am astounded that the reason for the entire Limited Company is to raise awareness of Madeleine for people to search for her and yet hasn't produced a single age progression photograph since the police did one when Madeleine was supposedly 9 years old.

Now, there is a very big difference between a 9 year old girl (the goofy, plain stage) and a 12 year old. Madeleine would be 12 years old in May. The McCanns' Limited Company hasn't paid for an independent age progression photograph of Madeleine. The Company is still selling t shirts, holiday tat and an unbalanced amount between 'goods' and 'donate' buttons.

Where is the age progressed photo of Madeleine?

The police of two countries are investigating the case of Madeleine's disappearance.

Where is the age progressed photo of Madeleine from her parents I ask again?

I remember the heady days of the parents on video with the FBI doing the age-progressed photo.

Then there was another age-progressed photo for which I believe the copywright belongs to someone else (I think it's Melissa Small...the name is off the top of my head).

On the findmadeleine website, the age progression photo is attributed to the police. No police has issued one recently...more disturbingly, the Limited Company who have nothing else to spend the company money on (surely! winkwink ) who purport to leave no stone unturned in their search for Madeleine must have enough in the coffers to be concerned enough to produce their own age-progressed photo. I guess not.

Jeepers, a pile of donate buttons, a limited company 'dedicated' to finding Madeleine and it can't independently spend a few quid on an age-progressed photograph to update its over-priced from inception and now woefully bedraggled website.

Keep buying the t shirts and tat, keep hitting the donate button, keep fawning over the parents and keep looking at Madeleine aged almost four years old on the products.

Everyone knows that a little girl changes from the age of 9 to the age of 12. What else has the Limited Company got to spend the money on? There's a £10 million to date investigation going on by Scotland Yard and the Portuguese have re-opened the investigation.

Just my opinion of course.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.01.15 10:18

They can't be serious an alive and findable Maddie is out there, or they would have posted up her last age-progression image or even spend some money doing up a latest one for use on website.

Nuff said about their bogus search and abuse of fund and website.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top