The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Mm11

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Mm11

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Regist10

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video

Post by PeterMac 01.11.14 14:08

On the other hand nothing that they tried actually worked, did it.
Suing, defaming, trolling, threatening, collecting money from children and pensioners, selling wristbands, selling T shirts, soliciting donations, setting up web sites, monitoring the web, staying at the scene for months having free holidays, travelling the world, praying, getting the Pope to pray, keeping vigil, appearing on TV, writing autobiographies, getting other people to write stupid books, going on sponsored runs,
NOTHING Worked.
So they become some sort of experts in what NOT to do.

"If your child goes missing we would therefore advise you NOT to bother doing any of these things, because they don't work.
What we would advise, therefore, is total commitment and support of the police and others who will search for your child.  At least for the first week you should be actively involved in the searching.  You should provide the most recent photos you have of the child, and whatever clothing, hairbrushes, toothbrushes and other items the police may ask you for.
Give them your total support, and trust in the professionals, dog handlers, Forensic scientists, search advisors, Senior officers past and present, all of whom will do their utmost to unravel what happened.    That is our best advice"

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 <a href=Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Images14" />Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 <a href=Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Images14" />Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 <a href=Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Images14" />Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 <a href=Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Images14" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16604

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video

Post by Guest 01.11.14 14:10

That pink tie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.11.14 14:13

Re. The 'whooshed'/made private video, I'm just wondering whose youtube channel was it initially made public on? Was it the official Good Morning Britain or ITV1 youtube channel, or did they perchance release it themselves?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Empty Coral Jones to speak at event organised by Missing People

Post by Guest 01.11.14 16:59

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-29864327

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/get-involved/our-events/local-carol-services.html

Missing People is running a promotional/awareness/fundraising campaign?

I sincerely hope that it provides comfort and support to those genuinely affected by a missing friend or family member.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 01.11.14 17:25

jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8598-youle-chief-exec-missing-people-murats-hawkes

Once again, just in case anyone didn't read it before.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 01.11.14 17:36

Never ever heard of a promotional video for a bog standard daytime tv show being restricted like this
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Empty All dressed up...?

Post by missbeetle 01.11.14 18:10

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 <a href=Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Sry_zps88e0c1ee
(snipped from the Daily Mail, 9th October 2014)

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 <a href=Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Sry1_zps6c4cae48

Same outfits?

That ballet-slipper-pink tie of Gerry's is atrocious...!

My opinion only.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 01.11.14 18:16

Looks like GM has lost a bit of weight. Actually reminds me of Goncalo Amaral, when he lost weight, poor man. Well....
IMO anyways

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 01.11.14 18:18

In the top pic Gerry looks like he has a bad smell under his nose
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 01.11.14 18:22

Still wearing their wristbands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.11.14 18:22

parapono wrote:That pink tie.

Quite an odd color, I agree.

For a male, that is, which Gerry is, we have Kate's word for it, don't we?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.11.14 18:23

missbeetle wrote:Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 <a href=Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Sry_zps88e0c1ee

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 <a href=Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Sry1_zps6c4cae48

Same outfits?

My opinion only.

Seems she was advised to take off her little chains
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.11.14 18:24

palm tree wrote:Looks like GM has lost a bit of weight. Actually reminds me of Goncalo Amaral, when he lost weight, poor man. Well....
IMO anyways

Yes, I was thinking the same yesterday when looking at the pics of his sisters.  His brother is overweight too. He probably has to work hard to maintain a healthy weight, being a cardiac doctor he would know the risks.  Just an observation, don't want to criticise anyone's physical appearance.

One has to look good when one is constantly appearing on TV!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.11.14 18:27

missbeetle wrote:Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 <a href=Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 2 Sry_zps88e0c1ee

Same outfits?

My opinion only.

2 pics, same outfits exept:

KH removed both little chains around her neck;
he re-knotted his ty (see folds left-right)
Nice the -pin in one of them, not in the other pic. Also pink

PINK(Y) ALARUM?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 01.11.14 18:30

Ladyinred wrote:
palm tree wrote:Looks like GM has lost a bit of weight. Actually reminds me of Goncalo Amaral, when he lost weight, poor man. Well....
IMO anyways

Yes, I was thinking the same yesterday when looking at the pics of his sisters.  His brother is overweight too. He probably has to work hard to maintain a healthy weight, being a cardiac doctor he would know the risks.  Just an observation, don't want to criticise anyone's physical appearance.

Yep LIR, and pink is the "in" colour for all the young men these days.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.11.14 18:32

palm tree wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
IMO anyways

IMO

YOUNG?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.11.14 18:34

KM would have been asked to remove her necklaces so that the microphone wouldn't get entangled with them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.11.14 18:36

palm tree wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
IMO anyways

IMO

Pink is the new black, apparently. yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 01.11.14 18:45

Look `ere you lot - Halloween was yesterday - do you have to keep putting scary pics up. laughat

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 01.11.14 18:48

Portia wrote:
palm tree wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
IMO anyways

IMO

YOUNG?!
Hehe, men never grow up! Sorry fellas x

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 01.11.14 18:49

Promo picture is back to front. Portia spotted the tie etc but GM's little hair fleck at the front has changed sides.

'Missing' picture must be correct as it got writing behind them.

eta Kate's parting & watch also on wrong sides.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 01.11.14 19:04

It would seem standing in front of display panels with multiple logos is the new way to reassure people that someone cares about missing children.

Those logos are great aren't they! The CEOP logo even gets onto school websites - no-one knows what CEOP achieves.

No-one knows what Missing People achieves - it's one long campaign to raise funds.

The McCanns have recently earned an out of court settlement from the Sunday Times. £10k was given to a local cardiac charity. No mention of where the other £40k went.

I reckon the McCanns 'pay their rent' so to speak to the Missing People charity. £40k would pay half of the annual salary of the person who runs the outfit.

I've spent hours looking at this charity and I still don't know what they achieve because they don't tell me on their website.

I've spent hours looking at their statistics and their raison d'etre (sorry for the spelling) and I still come up with nothing other than a pile of logos, partnerships in industry and a backdrop of lobbying.

I've yet to see Missing People say that a specific event has raised x sum of money and what that money has achieved.

I look at this charity and see the Emperor's New Robes. Lots of 'have fun, raise money for a worthwhile charity, it's all about missing people, missing kids'....'our partners are'....

I have looked and looked in hope and I find nothing that convinces me there is anything outstanding in this charity other than one big 'let's raise funds'.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 01.11.14 19:44

Doug D wrote:Promo picture is back to front. Portia spotted the tie etc but GM's little hair fleck at the front has changed sides.

The picture of Kate's parting on right, watch on right etc. comes from the running video.
I looked again (page 3 of this thread for the active video) and the whole interview with Kate and Gerry is 'that way round'.
Kate sounds softer, kinder and even the two of them look more human, well... that might just be my imagination.
How on earth do you get a video to run with the 'mirror' image ?
Novel to me but then I'm not a techy.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 01.11.14 20:29

bobbin wrote:
Doug D wrote:Promo picture is back to front. Portia spotted the tie etc but GM's little hair fleck at the front has changed sides.

The picture of Kate's parting on right, watch on right etc. comes from the running video.
I looked again (page 3 of this thread for the active video) and the whole interview with Kate and Gerry is 'that way round'.
Kate sounds softer, kinder and even the two of them look more human, well... that might just be my imagination.
Filming a mirror?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 01.11.14 20:41

Lance De Boils wrote:
bobbin wrote:

Filming a mirror?
That's weird, a filming 'selfie' video ?
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top