The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 4 Mm11

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 4 Mm11

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 4 Regist10

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video

Post by plebgate 03.11.14 10:47

On the twitter feed someone has posted that Mr. & Mrs. are "taking a battering" over on the Good Morning website.

Has anyone managed to save the comments before they are whooshed?

@Aquila, no I would not watch them.   Would not boost the ratings.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video

Post by Stillthinking 03.11.14 10:50

WMD wrote:Another thing I thought cuddlecat was her favourite that looks like a doll to me.
 I'm sure she had more than one toy.
Stillthinking

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 03.11.14 10:56

plebgate wrote:On the twitter feed someone has posted that Mr. & Mrs. are "taking a battering" over on the Good Morning website.
Has anyone managed to save the comments before they are whooshed?
https://twitter.com/GMB/status/529167429021470720

@GMB If someone has gone missing you can tweet the information and its quickly spread far & wide #mccann

This is shocking @GMB @missingpeople refused others help in favour of #mccann s Birmingham Mail http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/too-busy-with-madeleine-mccann-to-help-you-240036 …

@GMB just don't leave them in apartment whilst you go for a meal #cantgetmyheadaroundit

@GMB @AmandaPiperITV if only all the time and money that's spent on the mcanns could be use in Rotherham

@GMB how many are missing after being left alone whilst their parents went out!!

@GMB why Kate & Gerry #mccann AGAIN - who left their 3 babies ALONE for 5 nights ? This app doesn't even work abroad where they left child !

@GMB @TheoPaphitis Wrong choice of guests for this topic.

@IWILLNOTGOAWAY @GMB if they were unemployed and from a council estate they'd be locked up by now

@leythinior @GMB Yes they would

@shineytools @GMB here here

@leythinior @IWILLNOTGOAWAY @GMB and if it was a young single mum

@hellosweety26 @leythinior @GMB That poor lady crying just now,did government spend £10 million on her child's case? No only #mccann get it

@hellosweety26 @leythinior @GMB Or Ben Needham ? No he's refused help too , only #mccann why not all children ?

@GMB you misspelt 'left alone while parents went drinking' what's the stats on that? #mcccann

@GMB the macanns daughter went missing because OF PARENTAL NEGLECT AND CHILD ABANDONMENT if it wasnt for the bastard selfish parents maddie

@GMB WOULD STILL BE HERE TODAY she not a runaway she was ABANDONED BY HER PARENTS and they have yet to be PROSECUTED FOR IT

@stephentoon589 @GMB agreed
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16604

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 03.11.14 11:01

Thanks PeterM.

Oh dear, as someone on twitter said, it does seem to have backfired somewhat.   thumbsup
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.14 11:08

Stillthinking wrote:
WMD wrote:Another thing I thought cuddlecat was her favourite that looks like a doll to me.
Yes and no,my youngest had a favourite and it went everywhere with her,it ended up being called tatty because it was and ended up in a shoe box for reference later in life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.11.14 11:11

Stillthinking wrote:
Madeleine had more than one parent who had more than one child and more than one camera.

The only photos I've seen of cuddlecat are when it's almost glued to Kate McCann - it was even poking its cute little pink head out of her rucksack on her way into the Portuguese police station on being made arguida.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.11.14 11:17

aquila wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
Madeleine had more than one parent who had more than one child and more than one camera.

The only photos I've seen of cuddlecat are when it's almost glued to Kate McCann - it was even poking its cute little pink head out of her rucksack on her way into the Portuguese police station on being made arguida.
The constant carrying of Cuddle Cat, in the early days of MM's disappearance, always baffled me. If I had lost a child under such circumstances (if we are to believe the official story) I wouldn't have been able to function, let alone thing "oh I must get Cuddle Cat" before I left the apartment, and then, to top it all, to MAKE IT VISIBLE for everyone to see. What was THAT all about?

Another curiousity in this case
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.11.14 11:24

sallypelt wrote:
aquila wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:

The constant carrying of Cuddle Cat, in the early days of MM's disappearance, always baffled me. If I had lost a child under such circumstances (if we are to believe the official story) I wouldn't have been able to function, let alone thing "oh I must get Cuddle Cat" before I left the apartment, and then, to top it all, to MAKE IT VISIBLE for everyone to see. What was THAT all about?

Another curiousity in this case
Look at this for colour co-ordination in a cutesy campaign

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnDnpZhAmEfNXNYvyXDKnYlora3apJ3tyaoPmhq9d5MRND2H8jJA
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 03.11.14 11:37

Aquila, it was to be for the Preliminary Marketing of Cuddle Cat.
It unfortunately fell flat however, when it was perhaps realized no one would want to buy a toy with such awful connections and connotations.
Hate also over egged the pudding somewhat by having it peeping cutely from her rucksack as she skipped around Praia da Luz in ponytails. 

Also. Iirc there was something interesting connected to the patenting of Cuddle Cat.
It was patented by a McFriend. The Mcs had a few of them to hand for Metodo 3 to hug/play with, "for inspiration in finding Maddie".
It was also patented before the Mcs went to Pdl, and before any cuddle cat marketing was done iirc.

All imo. As always

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 03.11.14 11:54

WMD wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
Yes and no,my youngest had a favourite and it went everywhere with her,it ended up being called tatty because it was and ended up in a shoe box for reference later in life.
Perhaps Cuddlecat was one she slept with?  It just don't find it odd for a child to be photographed with another toy though.
Stillthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.11.14 12:04

Stillthinking wrote:
WMD wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
Perhaps Cuddlecat was one she slept with?  It just don't find it odd for a child to be photographed with another toy though.
How does that sit with Kate took it to work?

I don't ever remember taking my Son's soft toy to work. If he'd put it in the car on my journey to drop him off before I went to work it would have stayed in the car.

I've yet to go into a doctor's surgery and see a soft toy belonging to their child (although I have seen photographs of pictures their children have drawn - which is nice).

The dogs...now the dogs alerted to cuddlecat. There is the explanation that cuddlecat was in contact with cadavers due to Kate's work and the fact she'd taken it to work with her.

Pull the other one.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 03.11.14 12:12

aquila wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
WMD wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:

I don't ever remember taking my Son's soft toy to work. If he'd put it in the car on my journey to drop him off before I went to work it would have stayed in the car.

I've yet to go into a doctor's surgery and see a soft toy belonging to their child (although I have seen photographs of pictures their children have drawn - which is nice).

The dogs...now the dogs alerted to cuddlecat. There is the explanation that cuddlecat was in contact with cadavers due to Kate's work and the fact she'd taken it to work with her.

Pull the other one.

Was there ever  a source for the story of Kate taking it to work? From memory I don't think it came from Kate herself.

Either way I still don't find Madeleine being photographed holding a different toy odd.
Stillthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.14 12:14

Stillthinking wrote:
aquila wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
WMD wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:

Pull the other one.

Was there ever  a source for the story of Kate taking it to work? From memory I don't think it came from Kate herself.

Either way I still don't find Madeleine being photographed holding a different toy odd.
It was just an observation no big deal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.11.14 13:21

Stillthinking wrote:
aquila wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
WMD wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:

Pull the other one.

I don't know, you tell me. You've been on forums for much longer than I have - I'd never heard of the Mirror forum - I'm a relative newbie in that respect so I await your enlightenment as to what is forum myth.

If you care to look, you'll never see anything coming directly from the McCanns. That's what a PR outfit is for. That would be the PR outfit paid for by the generous public who donated to what was thought to be a 'fund' to search for Madeleine which turned out very quickly to be a limited company which isn't exactly cricket is it?

You will never see nowadays a direct quote from the McCanns - you will definitely not see one from Clarence Mitchell (still being paid so I believe). Interestingly in the last few weeks Clarence (and this is the first time I've seen it) followed someone on the McCann hashtag on twitter - I've never seen Clarence do that before. Needless to say it's been whooshed in the last couple of days. The twitter person is Mario.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 03.11.14 13:31

aquila wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
aquila wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
WMD wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:

Pull the other one.

I don't know, you tell me. You've been on forums for much longer than I have - I'd never heard of the Mirror forum - I'm a relative newbie in that respect so I await your enlightenment as to what is forum myth.

If you care to look, you'll never see anything coming directly from the McCanns. That's what a PR outfit is for. That would be the PR outfit paid for by the generous public who donated to what was thought to be a 'fund' to search for Madeleine which turned out very quickly to be a limited company which isn't exactly cricket is it?

You will never see nowadays a direct quote from the McCanns - you will definitely not see one from Clarence Mitchell (still being paid so I believe). Interestingly in the last few weeks Clarence (and this is the first time I've seen it) followed someone on the McCann hashtag on twitter - I've never seen Clarence do that before. Needless to say it's been whooshed in the last couple of days. The twitter person is Mario.
 It's not a competition but looking at your join date here you've been discussing Madeleine here for a good 3 years so we're probably about equal in the time we've spent/wasted discussing the case overall. I thought you might know if there was a source.. you don't ... fair enough. I think her taking cuddlecat to work and it coming into contact with dead bodies is as unlikely as you do.
Stillthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 03.11.14 13:38

But why did Cuddlecat have the odour of a dead body all over it - even after Kate had put it through two boil washes?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.11.14 13:39

Stillthinking wrote:
aquila wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
aquila wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
WMD wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:

Pull the other one.

It's not a competition but looking at your join date here you've been discussing Madeleine here for a good 3 years so we're probably about equal in the time we've spent/wasted discussing the case overall. I thought you might know if there was a source.. you don't ... fair enough. I think her taking cuddlecat to work and it coming into contact with dead bodies is as unlikely as you do.
I'm sensing that you think it's a complete waste of time to discuss the case or do I have the wrong end of the stick, or perhaps I'm mentally ill/paranoid? (please see your previous posts).

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 03.11.14 13:52

aquila wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
aquila wrote:

I'm sensing that you think it's a complete waste of time to discuss the case or do I have the wrong end of the stick, or perhaps I'm mentally ill/paranoid? (please see your previous posts).

I don't think we'll ever know if we wasted time till the case is solved and I really hope it's solved in my lifetime. In case there's any confusion I believe the case should be discussed, rationally.

And you have definitely got the wrong end of the stick over my post which mentioned paranoia as a form of mental illness. That was a comment on whether internet blogs would help people with mental illness. I noticed your reply to me but couldn't decide whether you were making a poor joke about people with paranoia or trying to have a childish snip at me, so I ignored it.
Stillthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 03.11.14 13:57

juliet wrote:But why did Cuddlecat have the odour of a dead body all over it - even after Kate had put it through two boil washes?

I don't know if cuddlecat went to work or not, but he was in contact with Kate's check trousers. Could it have transferred that way perhaps.

Of course the trousers, cuddlecat and Madeleine were in PDL.  One has never been seen since, the other two reek of cadaver.  If that's not something that requires a proper explanation, I don't know what is.  Still, it does not worry Kate or Gerry in the slightest.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 4 Empty Still not whooshed. wake up C-R

Post by PeterMac 03.11.14 14:40

@GMB how come the McCann's have not been charged with neglect

@GMB @HackedOffHugh Try not leaving them alone would be a good start!

@GMB @HackedOffHugh how many actual decent parents were in a foreign country and left their kids in a room while they went out drinking?

@GMB @HackedOffHugh I feel for all the children, regardless of how they came to be missing, however parents do need to be more careful?

@GMB another biased view from the British media. What about the other missing children? The other families who struggle daily #mccanntruth

@GMB on shows like this why do you keep showing this couple, who were on the drink when thier child went missing

@GMB @CEOPUK A child may be reported missing every five minutes but only one ever gets a mention in the media.

@GMB I really think you should consider different "ambassadors"

@GMB what a joke

@GMB And have they ever looked so happy. 3 days after abduction!! #mccann pic.twitter.com/ig7XIKoCVA

@czarkaztik @GMB Like a 3 stone weight lifted from their shoulders #mccann

@czarkaztik @gmb well rested.. Obviously not laying awake with worry about what the mystery paedo was doing to Maddie... ?

@czarkaztik @Alichat66 @GMB Really!? There is def something dodgy about those two.

@czarkaztik @GMB Is that definitely 3days after M went missing? I don't think it is. K has Maddy badge on skirt #mccann

@jotnarjager @czarkaztik @GMB Very dodgy - from day one, to date. Sickening.

@littleredflags @czarkaztik @gmb ...it certainly wasn't long after the 'abduction' ... Yet they do look carefree & well rested..! #McCann

@Alichat66 @czarkaztik @GMB My *OPINION* (in case I get done for libel) is they sold her. Then sold the story and pocketed the search fund.

@_DarkMavis @LittleRedFlags @GMB Compare to family of kidnapped child. pic.twitter.com/0hHWlDiD31

@jotnarjager @czarkaztik @GMB My 'OPINION' (for libels sake) is she accidently died from overdose of the medication they gave to sedate them

@jotnarjager @Alichat66 @GMB K #mccann, apt and rental car had death scent.

@czarkaztik @gmb @littleredflags we are told the McCanns grieved in private..yet they didn't appear to have lost any sleep or been crying ..

@_DarkMavis @GMB @LittleRedFlags Look on YouTube, G #mccann wetting himself with laughter on balcony, not realising cameras were on him.

@czarkaztik @jotnarjager @GMB & when asked by the police why the dogs sensed it, Gerry replied 'ask the dogs'.

@_DarkMavis @czarkaztik @GMB Maybe not, but no need to say it was three days if it was later. #mccann

@czarkaztik @littleredflags after a week they looked carefree- & were eating & sleeping well & no laying awake crying..look at their eyes ..

@czarkaztik @_DarkMavis @GMB I've been told that was 6 days after M missing. Laughter outside church on 12th May is worst IMO #mccann

@czarkaztik In spite of balloons excuse.M's 4th B'day people there because M missing, service with prayers 4 M #mccann I'd have been in bits

@LittleRedFlags @_DarkMavis @GMB I stand corrected.Playing tennis and jogging while your baby is missing is beyond my comprehension. #mccann

@LittleRedFlags I would have to be heavily medicated to celebrate my child's bday knowing she's in hands of paedos as K #mccann suggested.

@_DarkMavis @czarkaztik @GMB @LittleRedFlags Maybe only the morning Gerry read his "speech". Kate suffering nerves, fear of exposure.

@littleredflags @czarkaztik .seems strange to be well composed & well rested so soon after telling world a paedo had taken your child ...

@czarkaztik @LittleRedFlags @_DarkMavis @GMB as is leaving two younger children in creche whilst, erm, campaigning. Shows lack of judgment

@czarkaztik @littleredflags ..even if this wasn't days later...even if it was weeks later... Seems too soon for them to look so HAPPY .. !?

@_DarkMavis @czarkaztik I agree, i just like to be accurate about timings. Their behavior post abduction surprised many in PDL #mccann

@kikoratton @czarkaztik @littleredflags would have thought that anxiety & distress would continue for some time if abduction was genuine ...

@czarkaztik @justice4maddie @GMB Hardly normal behaviour for anyone with feelings.

@littleredflags @czarkaztik indeed... Would have expected them to have trouble sleeping.. Clearly wasn't the case ...that alone is weird ..!

@czarkaztik @jotnarjager @Alichat66 @GMB I cant get my head around the fact that sy are saying she was taken, when cadaverine picked up!

@czarkaztik @jotnarjager @Alichat66 @GMB to b sensed the body has to b in situ for well over an hour, the abduction thing cant be right,

@czarkaztik @jotnarjager @Alichat66 @GMB Only if a dead body dead after at least an hour that is, the body had lain in different areas !

It's another PR scheme mounted by the McCann team & retweeted on Hugh Grants twitter page by Hacked Off PR.

No judgement on anyone but we are all just not falling for these PR spins any longer.

@czarkaztik @jotnarjager @Alichat66 @GMB the only feasible answer to abduction would b yes, if she had been removed dead after over an hour
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16604

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.11.14 15:11

So, 'paedo's and perverts' don't even have to go 'looking' for 'victims', they will be alerted to 'missing young CHILDREN' in THEIR 'area'?

Complete with 'info' AND 'PHOTO'!

Jeeezzzzzz.

'Pick 'n' mix' on 'tap' for the 'pervs'!

And watch out for 'accidental' child 'SNATCH 'attempts'', under the 'pretext' of  'I THOUGHT SHE/HE IS THAT 'MISSING KIDDIE' I HAD A PICTURE OF, AND 'INFO' 'VERY PRETTY, CHARISMATIC, SUPER INTELLIGENT, BEAUTIFUL, BLOND HAIRED THREE YEARS OLD GIRL, LAST SEEN WEARING HER PRINCESS FAIRY DRESS. LAST SEEN LESS THAN 1/4 MILE FROM YOU'. SENT TO MY PHONE. BY THAT CHARIDY, MISSING PEOPLE, AND I'M TAKING HER FROM YOU, FORCIBLY IF NEEDBY, TO TAKE HER TO THE POLICE STATION'

Of course, ALL the 'above', has been thoroughly 'thought through' by the 'experts' at Missing People Charidy!

Hasn't it?'

Silly me! Of course it HAS!

Can't SEE any 'problems' with this 'app', can you?

Well, when i say i can't see any 'problems'.................i actually mean......
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloptix 03.11.14 15:25

PeterMac wrote:

@GMB how come the McCann's have not been charged with neglect

@GMB @HackedOffHugh Try not leaving them alone would be a good start!

@GMB @HackedOffHugh how many actual decent parents were in a foreign country and left their kids in a room while they went out drinking?

@GMB @HackedOffHugh I feel for all the children, regardless of how they came to be missing, however parents do need to be more careful?

@GMB another biased view from the British media. What about the other missing children? The other families who struggle daily #mccanntruth

@GMB on shows like this why do you keep showing this couple, who were on the drink when thier child went missing

@GMB @CEOPUK A child may be reported missing every five minutes but only one ever gets a mention in the media.

@GMB I really think you should consider different "ambassadors"

@GMB what a joke

@GMB And have they ever looked so happy. 3 days after abduction!! #mccann pic.twitter.com/ig7XIKoCVA

@czarkaztik @GMB Like a 3 stone weight lifted from their shoulders #mccann

@czarkaztik @gmb well rested.. Obviously not laying awake with worry about what the mystery paedo was doing to Maddie... ?

@czarkaztik @Alichat66 @GMB Really!? There is def something dodgy about those two.

@czarkaztik @GMB Is that definitely 3days after M went missing? I don't think it is. K has Maddy badge on skirt #mccann

@jotnarjager @czarkaztik @GMB Very dodgy - from day one, to date. Sickening.

@littleredflags @czarkaztik @gmb ...it certainly wasn't long after the 'abduction'  ... Yet they do look carefree & well rested..!  #McCann

@Alichat66 @czarkaztik @GMB My *OPINION* (in case I get done for libel) is they sold her. Then sold the story and pocketed the search fund.

@_DarkMavis @LittleRedFlags @GMB Compare to family of kidnapped child. pic.twitter.com/0hHWlDiD31

@jotnarjager @czarkaztik @GMB My 'OPINION' (for libels sake) is she accidently died from overdose of the medication they gave to sedate them

@jotnarjager @Alichat66 @GMB K #mccann,  apt and rental car had death scent.

@czarkaztik @gmb @littleredflags we are told the McCanns grieved in private..yet they didn't appear to have lost any sleep or been crying ..

@_DarkMavis @GMB @LittleRedFlags Look on YouTube, G #mccann wetting himself with laughter on balcony, not realising cameras were on him.

@czarkaztik @jotnarjager @GMB & when asked by the police why the dogs sensed it, Gerry replied 'ask the dogs'.

@_DarkMavis @czarkaztik @GMB Maybe not, but no need to say it was three days if it was later. #mccann

@czarkaztik @littleredflags after a week they looked carefree- & were eating & sleeping well & no laying awake crying..look at their eyes ..

@czarkaztik @_DarkMavis @GMB I've been told that was 6 days after M missing. Laughter outside church on 12th May is worst IMO #mccann

@czarkaztik In spite of balloons excuse.M's 4th B'day people there because M missing, service with prayers 4 M #mccann I'd have been in bits

@LittleRedFlags @_DarkMavis @GMB I stand corrected.Playing tennis and jogging while your baby is missing is beyond my comprehension. #mccann

@LittleRedFlags I would have to be heavily medicated to celebrate my child's bday knowing she's in hands of paedos as K #mccann suggested.

@_DarkMavis @czarkaztik @GMB @LittleRedFlags Maybe only the morning Gerry read his "speech". Kate suffering nerves, fear of exposure.

@littleredflags @czarkaztik  .seems strange to be well composed & well rested so soon after telling world a paedo had taken your child ...

@czarkaztik @LittleRedFlags @_DarkMavis @GMB as is leaving two younger children in creche whilst, erm, campaigning. Shows lack of judgment

@czarkaztik @littleredflags ..even if this wasn't days later...even if it was weeks later... Seems too soon for them to look so HAPPY .. !?

@_DarkMavis @czarkaztik I agree,  i just like to be accurate about timings. Their behavior post abduction surprised many in PDL #mccann

@kikoratton @czarkaztik @littleredflags would have thought that anxiety & distress would continue for some time if abduction was genuine ...

@czarkaztik @justice4maddie @GMB Hardly normal behaviour for anyone with feelings.

@littleredflags @czarkaztik indeed... Would have expected them to have trouble sleeping.. Clearly wasn't the case ...that alone is weird ..!

@czarkaztik @jotnarjager @Alichat66 @GMB I cant get my head around the fact that sy are saying she was taken, when cadaverine picked up!

@czarkaztik @jotnarjager @Alichat66 @GMB to b sensed the body has to b in situ for well over an hour, the abduction thing cant be right,

@czarkaztik @jotnarjager @Alichat66 @GMB Only if a dead body dead after at least an hour that is, the body had lain in different areas !

It's another PR scheme mounted by the McCann team & retweeted on Hugh Grants twitter page by Hacked Off PR.

No judgement on anyone but we are all just not falling for these PR spins any longer.

@czarkaztik @jotnarjager @Alichat66 @GMB the only feasible answer to abduction would b yes, if she had been removed dead after over an hour
Still not a single Twittle? Twatter? Twaddle? errrr... errrm Tweet? of support on GMB..... Me thinks the wave of disbelief is gathering pace. Every attempt at positive PR is destroyed in minutes.
pauloptix

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.11.14 15:43

pauloptix wrote:

"Every attempt at positive PR is destroyed in minutes."
----------------------------------------------------

Every 'attempt' at 'explaining' HOW the burglator GOT INTO the McCanns apartment G5A, GIVEN by THEMSELVES and their entire 'families' and 'friends' in the UK, to 'abduct' Madeleine, by way of 'smashing/jemmying/breaking/forcing' the shutter to the children's room.............................

"DESTROYED"..... WITHIN.. MINUTES!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.11.14 15:46

Still not a single Twittle? Twatter? Twaddle? errrr... errrm Tweet? of support on GMB..... Me thinks the wave of disbelief is gathering pace. Every attempt at positive PR is destroyed in minutes.

lol4
The problem is that you can only get away with this  violin for so long.

It's been seven very long years. 

And it's turned into this:  angrypcuser
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 03.11.14 16:10

The McCanns haven't figured out yet, they will never be able to hide in plain sight.  They will forever be seen as a pair of greedy child neglectors who blame everyone else, when it is THEY who left three tiny toddlers in harms way night after night, even after one was heard crying desperately for nearly two hours, and it was brought to their attention! 

Now the McCanns and Hugh Grant stand side by side to thwart free press and free speech, and the McCanns have the unmitigated gall to front campaigns for child safety.  One whore lover, and two media whores. How very fitting!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top