The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 3 Mm11

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 3 Mm11

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 3 Regist10

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 3 Empty Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Snifferdog 14.10.14 11:18

Jeanmonroe, you truly have an eye for, and the Gift of the Gab! If you ever write a book, I would be the first in the queue to buy it!

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 3 Empty Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 14.10.14 11:46

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 3 Img_757x426%242014_10_13_22_17_19_411050

''Think I just did it'

'Did what?'

'Concealed that blue sports bag with that bin'
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 14.10.14 11:49

I bet even old Andy and Bernard will have a little chortle at this thread.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.10.14 11:53

HelenMeg wrote:I bet even old Andy and Bernard will have a little chortle at this thread.

We aim to PLEASE! winkwink
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 14.10.14 12:18

PeterMac wrote:http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_FORENSIC_4_5_7.htm

My edit and highlight
The area of the pillow of the bed from the minor disappeared was inspected with the intention to detect the presence of some smell [aroma] characteristic of volatile substances typical of chloroform or ether, this search proving negative

Finally, there also proceeded the detailed analysis of the door and of the windows of the target apartment there not being detected the existence of any clues/traces of break-in/forced entry on them.

Photos 38 to 40: Detail of the lock of the door of the apartment front entrance where the non-existence of break-in/forced entry was verified.

Photos 41 to 43: Details of the window of the bedroom from which the child disappeared where the non-existence of traces/clues of break-in/forced entry was verified.

After the examination of the inside of the apartment and despite the immediate surroundings of the referred apartment not having been preserved [protected] there proceeded the detailed observation of the exterior there not having been detected the existence of any objects/traces of forensic value and [nor] of any traces of shoe-prints in the garden area of the apartment.

However often you "review" this, I suspect it is going to remain more or less the same.
There was NO EVIDENCE of break in or out.
There was NO EVIDENCE of an intruder having sedated the children.

Can anyone remind me what was the innocent explanation for Mrs Mcc's fingerprint[s]? being found on the shutters?

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 3 Mccann1EPA0405_468x540

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.10.14 12:42

MoonGoddess wrote:

My edit and highlight
The area of the pillow of the bed from the minor disappeared was inspected with the intention to detect the presence of some smell [aroma] characteristic of volatile substances typical of chloroform or ether, this search proving negative

Finally, there also proceeded the detailed analysis of the door and of the windows of the target apartment there not being detected the existence of any clues/traces of break-in/forced entry on them.

Photos 38 to 40: Detail of the lock of the door of the apartment front entrance where the non-existence of break-in/forced entry was verified.

Photos 41 to 43: Details of the window of the bedroom from which the child disappeared where the non-existence of traces/clues of break-in/forced entry was verified.

After the examination of the inside of the apartment and despite the immediate surroundings of the referred apartment not having been preserved [protected] there proceeded the detailed observation of the exterior there not having been detected the existence of any objects/traces of forensic value and [nor] of any traces of shoe-prints in the garden area of the apartment.

However often you "review" this, I suspect it is going to remain more or less the same.

Can anyone remind me what was the innocent explanation for Mrs Mcc's fingerprint[s]? being found on the shutters?

We will have to ask Clarence Mitchell to come up with the innocent explanation.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.10.14 12:44

PeterMac wrote:
Doug D wrote:
At the meeting in Coimbra, scheduled for tomorrow, the detectives should receive the report of the analysis of the material  in the terrains of Praia da Luz, in June. Part of the vestiges had been sent to the INML and others to the Forensic Science Laboratory of the PJ.

That might be interesting.  Were we ever told that anything had been found and sent for analysis ?

Vestiges   = remnants.  As in soil ?

What or where is INML ?  Anyone ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 14.10.14 12:55

aiyoyo wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Doug D wrote:
At the meeting in Coimbra, scheduled for tomorrow, the detectives should receive the report of the analysis of the material  in the terrains of Praia da Luz, in June. Part of the vestiges had been sent to the INML and others to the Forensic Science Laboratory of the PJ.

That might be interesting.  Were we ever told that anything had been found and sent for analysis ?

Institute of Legal Medicine
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Ristretto 14.10.14 13:00

aiyoyo wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:

My edit and highlight

Actually, it would be easier to look at the PJ Files for an answer.

Kate McCann's fingerprints were found on the inside of the window in the children's bedroom, not on the shutters.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FINGERPRINTS.htm

I've read this idea that her fingerprints were found on the shutters before and looked for myself. It just isn't true.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FINGERPRINTS.htm#p4p967

If anyone can find any other reference in the PJ files to Kate McCann's fingerprints being found on the external blinds/shutters, I would be very willing to admit that I am wrong. Otherwise I think it is a bit of a waste of time looking for an explanation for something that doesn't exist.
Ristretto

Activity : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.14 13:02

How did abductor not leave fingerprints on the window?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming 14.10.14 13:05

BlueBag wrote:How did abductor not leave fingerprints on the window?

Because he stole some of those surgical gloves that were laying around, you know, the ones we all take in abundance on our holidays...
Jamming
Jamming

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 14.10.14 13:07

Ristretto wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:

My edit and highlight

Actually, it would be easier to look at the PJ Files for an answer.

Kate McCann's fingerprints were found on the inside of the window in the children's bedroom, not on the shutters.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FINGERPRINTS.htm

I've read this idea that her fingerprints were found on the shutters before and looked for myself. It just isn't true.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FINGERPRINTS.htm#p4p967

If anyone can find any other reference in the PJ files to Kate McCann's fingerprints being found on the external blinds/shutters, I would be very willing to admit that I am wrong. Otherwise I think it is a bit of a waste of time looking for an explanation for something that doesn't exist.

My mistake, I apologise ... like Gerry once said "One good thing to come out of all of this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't."

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 14.10.14 13:09

sallypelt wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Doug D wrote:

Institute of Legal Medicine
The Instituto Nacional de Medicina Legal, I.P. (National Legal Medicine Institute) is a Portuguese government-owned organization under direct supervision of the Portuguese Ministry of the Justice, which provides forensic science services to the police forces and government agencies of Portugal. The national headquarters of the Instituto Nacional de Medicina Legal are in Coimbra. Its main general branches are located in Coimbra, Lisbon and Porto, and are linked with the legal medicine departments at the University of Coimbra, University of Lisbon and University of Porto.

The institute has laboratories throughout the country, and provides scene-of-crime and forensic investigation staff. Its principal functions are to provide forensic pathology and related scientific services, clinical forensic medicine services, teaching and research.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 14.10.14 13:11

Iirc Didn't both GM & DW claim to have tested the shutters after the alarm, where are their fingerprints?
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 14.10.14 13:20

Iirc the Portuguese police found an abductors
Kate McCanns hand print on the window. Does that count?

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.10.14 13:21

What 'abductor'?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 14.10.14 14:12

Taken from Joana's blog:

by Marisa Rodrigues

Scotland Yard (SY) is expected today at the Judiciary Police headquarters in Faro for a meeting. On the table will be the next steps of the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance, steps which have not yet been authorized.

The English police requested seven people to be questioned, three of which had already been questioned in July, and that searches are done to the suspects' homes. These requests were made in the last letter rogatory - the fifth one - received in August by the Public Ministry and are awaiting the green light.

The process remains at the court in Portimão but is now in the hands of the prosecutor Inês Sequeira who left Silves to replace her colleague Magalhães e Menezes, who was transferred to the Labour court.

A change which results from the reorganization of the judicial chart and was seized by SY to exert pressure on the magistrate. According to the British media, the detectives gave accolades to the prosecutor, whom they call “high-flying investigator” who is “utterly determined” to “shake up” the process. News that surfaced just a few days before the English detectives returned to Faro.

At the meeting in Coimbra, scheduled for tomorrow, the detectives should receive the report of the analysis of the material found during the searches and excavations in the terrains of Praia da Luz, in June. Part of the vestiges had been sent to the INML [Instituto Nacional de Medicina Legal] and others to the Forensic Science Laboratory of the PJ.

Scotland Yard's investigation, which has cost over EUR nine million, has ​​constituted four arguidos [formal suspects]. The searches and excavations in Praia da Luz, last June, that promised to unravel the case, did not produce any meaningful results.

in Jornal de Notícias, paper edition, 14 Oct. 2014
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 14.10.14 14:14

Doug D wrote:Standards slipping Pinkie? Try and get your story straight:

From the Mirror:

‘Scotland Yard cops are hoping to speak with Ines Sequeira and get approval to reinterview three suspects’

It is thought the Operation Grange detectives may seek a meeting with her before they return to London.’

………………………………………….

New Prosecutor = New chance to try & suck up and be let in to see the PJ’s hand?

………………………………………..

And then from the Guardian:

‘A team of British forensic analysts are expected to join DCI Andy Redwood and his team of detectives in Portugal this week in a renewed bid to uncover the truth behind the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Portuguese police sources told the Guardian that the scientists have asked to revisit some of the evidence retrieved from the holiday apartment from which the British toddler went missing on 3 May 2007. The forensic evidence gathered at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance has been stored at the National Institute for Legal Medicine and Forensic Sciences in Coimbra in central Portugal.

Detectives and forensic technicians from the Metropolitan police are scheduled to visit the laboratory on Wednesday.
Detectives led by Redwood will meet with their Polícia Judiciária counterparts in Faro on Tuesday to discuss the request.’

…………………………………………

Might I suggest the following response from Ines Sequeira:

‘Why don’t you review your own evidence? You’ve had it all in the past.
Oh, silly me, I forgot that you lost, destroyed and contaminated it all. If you think I’m going to let your bungling, beer swilling, pizza gobblers get anywhere  near to our evidence you’ve got another think coming.’

And that’s the polite version.

I burst out laughing at that sentence.   big grin

I'm sure that'd make Andy choke on his next slice of 16 inch Seafood Special ... with extra anchovies.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 14.10.14 14:33

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 3 Img_757x426%242014_10_13_22_17_19_411050

Is that Andy playing peek-a-boo with the cameraman?

I bet that young girl in the background is wondering why that geezer in the front isn't wearing a tie.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 14.10.14 14:57

Startling photo emerges of Jane Tanner getting in some practise 'painting the town red' in PdL in May 2007.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 14.10.14 15:13

This case has GOT to be wrapped up once and for all - one way or another. Otherwise the PJ will surely have to release another disc of files. 

And they might just be a whole lot more interesting than the first batch.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.14 16:20

jeanmonroe wrote:Well, it IS 'pantomime' season, (with OG in Portugal, at least!) after all, isn't it?.
Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 3 Redwoo10

"Behind you! , Andy, she's BEHIINNNDDDDD you!

"Madeleine McCann's BEHIND YOU!

Sure! But what's JT doing right behind her at the check-in desk?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 14.10.14 16:24

Portia wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Well, it IS 'pantomime' season, (with OG in Portugal, at least!) after all, isn't it?.

She's arrived for a reconstruction of course
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.14 16:26

HelenMeg wrote:
Portia wrote:

How stupid of me!
But where's the old handcuffs?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 14.10.14 16:30

Portia wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
Portia wrote:

How stupid of me!
But where's the old handcuffs?

Wish I could do speech bubbles on this picture
(girl/Maddie) = tut tut tut and you call yourselves detectives, what is you were told about IN PLAIN SIGHT? or is that plain suit
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top