The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Guest on 14.10.14 9:36

Breaking news:

Lisboa has been totally inundated by heavy rains

Isn't that taking things a bit too far?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by aiyoyo on 14.10.14 9:46

The process remains at the court in Portimão but is now in the hands of the prosecutor Inês Sequeira who left Silves to replace her colleague The process remains at the court in Portimão but is now in the hands of the prosecutor Inês Sequeira who left Silves to replace her colleague Magalhães e Menezes, who was transferred to the Labour court., who was transferred to the Labour court.

The one good thing that emerged out of the remapping of judiciary personnel is the change of Public Prosecutor to this case.  
Just anyone is better than Magalhães e Menezes, who archived the case. 
Didn't the three wise judges in the Amaral's Book injunction say that the same evidence place before different Prosecutor may result in different interpretation.


Anyway, new pair of eyes is always good IMO.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by HelenMeg on 14.10.14 9:53

Isn't this extremely encouraging..

They are going back to basics. Back to DNA in Apartment 5A. Must be sending a shiver up the spine of a few people. What is more they are making it quite clear that the media reports this.

How can this be bad news for anyone seeking the truth. I am buoyed.

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 14.10.14 9:55

Dear Snra Sequeira,

Am so sorry but I appear to have dropped all the evidence given to me down the toilet. As previously reported Portuguese food plays havoc with my digestive system so have spent most of the working day on the old looby loo. The whoops, evidence down the pan. Easily done.

Really sorry, anyway I can compensate you or put things straight please don't hesitate to ask.

Yours apologetically

DCI Andy

Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 402
Reputation : 245
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by inspirespirit on 14.10.14 9:57

Deadwood's last chance to get rid of evidence before he retires.   His successor might be above board and would have unearthed the Mcscam.

inspirespirit

Posts : 178
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 14.10.14 9:58

HelenMeg wrote:Isn't this extremely encouraging..

They are going back to basics. Back to DNA in Apartment 5A. Must be sending a shiver up the spine of a few people. What is more they are making it quite clear that the media reports this.

How can this be bad news for anyone seeking the truth. I am buoyed.
Back to basics so they can rubbish the haphazard and slapdash harvesting methods used by the PJ and, whoops, there's no reliable crimescene evidence to comment on.

Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 402
Reputation : 245
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by HelenMeg on 14.10.14 9:59

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Dear Snra Sequeira,

Am so sorry but I appear to have dropped all the evidence given to me down the toilet. As previously reported Portuguese food plays havoc with my digestive system so have spent most of the working day on the old looby loo. The whoops, evidence down the pan. Easily done.

Really sorry, anyway I can compensate you or put things straight please don't hesitate to ask.

Yours apologetically

DCI Andy
Lol Mr

But I am quietly buoyed today at friends  this  news

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by HelenMeg on 14.10.14 10:03

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:Isn't this extremely encouraging..

They are going back to basics. Back to DNA in Apartment 5A. Must be sending a shiver up the spine of a few people. What is more they are making it quite clear that the media reports this.

How can this be bad news for anyone seeking the truth. I am buoyed.
Back to basics so they can rubbish the haphazard and slapdash harvesting methods used by the PJ and, whoops, there's no reliable crimescene evidence to comment on.
Dont agree - not at this stage - a year ago - yes!

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 14.10.14 10:03

HelenMeg wrote:
Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Dear Snra Sequeira,

Am so sorry but I appear to have dropped all the evidence given to me down the toilet. As previously reported Portuguese food plays havoc with my digestive system so have spent most of the working day on the old looby loo. The whoops, evidence down the pan. Easily done.

Really sorry, anyway I can compensate you or put things straight please don't hesitate to ask.

Yours apologetically

DCI Andy
Lol Mr

But I am quietly buoyed today at friends  this  news
Really hope you're right.

Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 402
Reputation : 245
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by HelenMeg on 14.10.14 10:06

Really hope you're wrong!!  In the nicest possible way roses

I just feel like being optimistic today

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 14.10.14 10:10

HelenMeg wrote:Really hope you're wrong!!  In the nicest possible way roses

I just feel like being optimistic today
Hoping I'm wrong too. big grin

Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 402
Reputation : 245
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by noddy100 on 14.10.14 10:11

I think they would only seek to rubbish it if the had a credible
alternative to run with once they had ruled out the iniital evidence.
They are not saying We have to go back and show that this initial DNA was 
not relevant they are going back to it after exhausting all else. 
The new female prosecutor may well scupper this

noddy100

Posts : 697
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2013-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Snifferdog on 14.10.14 10:14

BlueBag wrote:But what if SY find a tractor engine in 5A that was previously overlooked?

Droll

:hysterical:Love it! rotfl

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by PeterMac on 14.10.14 10:21

Doug D wrote:
At the meeting in Coimbra, scheduled for tomorrow, the detectives should receive the report of the analysis of the material in the terrains of Praia da Luz, in June. Part of the vestiges had been sent to the INML and others to the Forensic Science Laboratory of the PJ.

That might be interesting. Were we ever told that anything had been found and sent for analysis ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by jeanmonroe on 14.10.14 10:30

PeterMac wrote:
Doug D wrote:
At the meeting in Coimbra, scheduled for tomorrow, the detectives should receive the report of the analysis of the material  in the terrains of Praia da Luz, in June. Part of the vestiges had been sent to the INML and others to the Forensic Science Laboratory of the PJ.

That might be interesting.  Were we ever told that anything had been found and sent for analysis ?

Part of the vestiges had been sent to the INML and others to the Forensic Science Laboratory of the PJ.

Isn't that where the PJ sent the tests for 'possibly a sedative' from the 'twins'?

When KM was saying 'why didn't the PJ TEST the twins' (that night)?

But the PJ HAD sent off samples (from twins) to 'somewhere' (that night)

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Snifferdog on 14.10.14 10:31

Angelique wrote:Apparently SY are already in Portugal but I haven't seen anything - can anyone confirm.

I think the reason they are only now trying to get at the forensic stuff, even though it has been the aim from the start, I think they found they were up against a brick wall. All this time since the start of the Review come Investigation they have been pushing the Portuguese to let them see/have sight of the evidence but they have been stalled all the way. The only reason it's taken so long is that SY has been pushing every other avenue into a corner and nullifying it. The dogs, Payne's, Gaspers etc. All dealt with except the forensics that Portugal hold. How many times have they been over to put pressure on the Portuguese to get this sorted. Maybe behind the scenes political pressure has been used. So once this is dealt with it will be game over. We can all get back into our boxes and shut up.

I don't blame the Portuguese for not handing over Anything to SY. They may just "lose" all the evidence.

What still strikes me as really WEIRD in this case is the info being dribbled out to the public by SY, and that the pink link who seems to know a lot, hasn't been taken in for some questioning yet. Perhaps I'm just used to investigations being carried out more or less silently by the police without reporting back to the public.

The Mccann affair comes across as some sick soapy being played out to manipulate the public imo.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Snifferdog on 14.10.14 10:34

jeanmonroe wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Doug D wrote:
At the meeting in Coimbra, scheduled for tomorrow, the detectives should receive the report of the analysis of the material  in the terrains of Praia da Luz, in June. Part of the vestiges had been sent to the INML and others to the Forensic Science Laboratory of the PJ.

That might be interesting.  Were we ever told that anything had been found and sent for analysis ?

Part of the vestiges had been sent to the INML and others to the Forensic Science Laboratory of the PJ.

Isn't that where the PJ sent the tests for 'possibly a sedative' from the 'twins'?

When KM was saying 'why didn't the PJ TEST the twins' (that night)?

But the PJ HAD sent off samples (from twins) to 'somewhere' (that night)

Interesting. So bumping up to new page.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This sort of evidence to review ?

Post by PeterMac on 14.10.14 10:37

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_FORENSIC_4_5_7.htm

My edit and highlight
The area of the pillow of the bed from the minor disappeared was inspected with the intention to detect the presence of some smell [aroma] characteristic of volatile substances typical of chloroform or ether, this search proving negative

Finally, there also proceeded the detailed analysis of the door and of the windows of the target apartment there not being detected the existence of any clues/traces of break-in/forced entry on them.

Photos 38 to 40: Detail of the lock of the door of the apartment front entrance where the non-existence of break-in/forced entry was verified.

Photos 41 to 43: Details of the window of the bedroom from which the child disappeared where the non-existence of traces/clues of break-in/forced entry was verified.

After the examination of the inside of the apartment and despite the immediate surroundings of the referred apartment not having been preserved [protected] there proceeded the detailed observation of the exterior there not having been detected the existence of any objects/traces of forensic value and [nor] of any traces of shoe-prints in the garden area of the apartment.

However often you "review" this, I suspect it is going to remain more or less the same.
There was NO EVIDENCE of break in or out.
There was NO EVIDENCE of an intruder having sedated the children.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by NickE on 14.10.14 10:46

British detectives return in search for Madeleine
in News • 14-10-2014 08:33:00 • 0 Comments
British detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have arrived in the Algarve for another routine meeting with the Policia Judiciaria in Faro.

This is the first time detectives from Scotland Yard have returned to the Algarve since sitting in on the questioning of four suspects at the beginning of July.
 
Following today’s scheduled meeting with regional police Chief Mota Carmo, detectives will head to the National Institute for Legal Medicine and Forensic Sciences in Coimbra in central Portugal.
 
It is expected that they will be reviewing some of the evidence retrieved from the apartment from where Madeleine went missing in 2007.
http://theportugalnews.com/news/british-detectives-return-in-search-for-madeleine/32989

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".

NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by woodforthetrees on 14.10.14 10:49

Ok, correct me if i am wrong here, but hasn't there been a team of UK police working from within the PJ offices since 2011?

If so, what have they been doing and why does it take a team from OG to fly out to review forensic evidence??? This is all for show.

I suspect that this is not actually to review the DNA etc from the apartment, that bit will be media BS, it will be merely to discuss the findings from anything they found in their last search, in which case it'll be more like.....

AR: "So sardine boys, whats the results?"

PJ/forensics: "Well, as we told you on the phone last month, there is zero evidence of anything from the fruitless search. The sock was...err, just a sock and the nappy was only 2 weeks old and would be Madeleine's anyway as she was too old for nappies at the time. What else do you want us to say? Your trip has been a waste of time, we told you not to come you bumbling fool"

AR: "Ok.  Lads, lets wrap this up, Policeman A, tell the media that all leads unfortunately ran dry and there's nothing else we can do. Policeman B, get the pizzas ordered in that nice cafe on the front, we'll be down in an hour. Policeman C, get HR on the phone so i can finalise my retirement for next month, just before Amarals trial. I'm a celebrity... get me out of here"

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by HelenMeg on 14.10.14 10:51

AR: "Ok.  Lads, lets wrap this up, Policeman A, tell the media that all leads unfortunately ran dry and there's nothing else we can do. Policeman B, get the pizzas ordered in that nice cafe on the front, we'll be down in an hour. Policeman C, get HR on the phone so i can finalise my retirement for next month, just before Amarals trial. I'm a celebrity... get me out of here"

woodforthetrees

big grin

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by jeanmonroe on 14.10.14 11:01

Well, it IS 'pantomime' season, (with OG in Portugal, at least!) after all, isn't it?.


"Behind you! , Andy, she's BEHIINNNDDDDD you!

"Madeleine McCann's BEHIND YOU!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Snifferdog on 14.10.14 11:02

PeterMac wrote:http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_FORENSIC_4_5_7.htm

My edit and highlight
The area of the pillow of the bed from the minor disappeared was inspected with the intention to detect the presence of some smell [aroma] characteristic of volatile substances typical of chloroform or ether, this search proving negative

Finally, there also proceeded the detailed analysis of the door and of the windows of the target apartment there not being detected the existence of any clues/traces of break-in/forced entry on them.

Photos 38 to 40: Detail of the lock of the door of the apartment front entrance where the non-existence of break-in/forced entry was verified.

Photos 41 to 43: Details of the window of the bedroom from which the child disappeared where the non-existence of traces/clues of break-in/forced entry was verified.

After the examination of the inside of the apartment and despite the immediate surroundings of the referred apartment not having been preserved [protected] there proceeded the detailed observation of the exterior there not having been detected the existence of any objects/traces of forensic value and [nor] of any traces of shoe-prints in the garden area of the apartment.

However often you "review" this, I suspect it is going to remain more of less the same.
There was NO EVIDENCE of break in or out.
There was NO EVIDENCE of an intruder having sedated the children.
Therefore SY cannot take any further meaningful steps with the review, until they fix their microscope on the parents, their spokesman, and associates.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Snifferdog on 14.10.14 11:04

jeanmonroe wrote:Well, it IS 'pantomime' season, after all, isn't it?.


"Behind you! , Andy, she's BEHIINNNDDDDD you!

"Madeleine McCann's BEHIND YOU!

Ah yes! There she is, in the background to the left!!! Quick someone, phone Sky News or The Sun!

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by palm tree on 14.10.14 11:11

Snifferdog wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Well, it IS 'pantomime' season, after all, isn't it?.


"Behind you! , Andy, she's BEHIINNNDDDDD you!

"Madeleine McCann's BEHIND YOU!

Ah yes! There she is, in the background to the left!!! Quick someone, phone Sky News or The Sun!
Brilliant, sometimes I need this!

____________________
Fight for Madeleine

palm tree

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum