The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 17 Mm11

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 17 Mm11

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 17 Regist10

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 17 Empty Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Joss 27.10.14 13:57

Snifferdog wrote:Me too Joss.
Perhaps it was done, but not made public?
Snifferdog, Yes that could well be if all of the evidence in the case has not been made public.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 17 Empty Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Joss 27.10.14 14:27

The blood spatter on the walls of the McCann apartment would not be from a nosebleed IMO. A nosebleed because of gravity will usually drip or pour out of the nose depending on how bad the nosebleed is. It does not spatter or spray onto walls. So if the blood on the walls is definitely Madeleine's there was some kind of  serious trauma to her body.
http://themccanngallery.blogspot.com/2008/08/photograph-of-blood-spatter-in-mccann.html

Here is info. on the types of blood patterns from crime scenes for anyone interested in reading,
http://www.forensicsciencesimplified.org/blood/principles.html

I really don't know what to think about the type of trauma the little girl sustained, if as i mentioned the blood is indeed from her? But i am inclined to agree with Mr. Amaral if i had to guess at what happened to her.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.14 17:38

Joss wrote:
I really don't know what to think about the type of trauma the little girl sustained, if as i mentioned the blood is indeed from her? But i am inclined to agree with Mr. Amaral if i had to guess at what happened to her.

Do you have a link to that theory of Dr Amaral's, Joss?

I've only ever heard him refer to 'an accident'. Has he suggested something more specific and I've missed it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wahrheit 27.10.14 18:17

Joss wrote:
Snifferdog, Yes that could well be if all of the evidence in the case has not been made public.
Luninol can be neutralized by the use of bleach, as in, say, a clean up. Was there not a question from the PJ about who might have had access to muriatic acid?
Wahrheit

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 27.10.14 18:55

Wahrheit wrote:
Joss wrote:
Luninol can be neutralized by the use of bleach, as in, say, a clean up. Was there not a question from the PJ about who might have had access to muriatic acid?
I have a vague memory of that as it linked to the pool cleaner, the estranged husband of Robert Murat's new wife.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 28.10.14 3:10

Dee Coy wrote:
Joss wrote:

Do you have a link to that theory of Dr Amaral's, Joss?

I've only ever heard him refer to 'an accident'. Has he suggested something more specific and I've missed it?
No an accident is right, which would be quite a trauma if Madeline fell on a tiled floor, which possibly could have killed her.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 28.10.14 5:25

Wahrheit wrote:
Joss wrote:
It would depend on the type of cleaning agent was used:

Understanding Bleach And Evidence

To understand how it all works, you have to consider that there are two kinds of bleach that are found in the majority of cleaning products within your home. There are bleaches that are primarily chlorine and there is also oxygen bleach.
Chlorine bleaches can remove a Bloodstain to the naked eye but fortunately, forensics experts can use the application of substances such as luminol or phenolphthalein to show that haemoglobin is present. In fact, even if the shady criminal washed a bloodstained item of clothing 10 times, these chemicals could still reveal blood.

In this case blood was still detected and notice in the picture that i posted in the link that was provided part of the flooring/tiles/skirting board were removed where blood was detected on the walls. Were there ever any results revealed about that floor/tile/skirting board evidence?
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 28.10.14 6:08

Then there was this evidence also

Blood

There is also the evidence of a "partial footwear mark" found just outside Madeleine's bedroom which had traces of blood in it visible to the naked eye, according to a forensics report.

Laboratory tests in Birmingham were inconclusive but found there was a "moderate" chance the blood was the youngster's. There were also specks of blood said to be on the walls of the bedroom, but forensic results have been inconclusive.

[color:0442=000000]http://www.mccannfiles.com/id21.html
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon 28.10.14 8:19

Joss wrote:Then there was this evidence also

Blood

There is also the evidence of a "partial footwear mark" found just outside Madeleine's bedroom which had traces of blood in it visible to the naked eye, according to a forensics report.

Laboratory tests in Birmingham were inconclusive but found there was a "moderate" chance the blood was the youngster's. There were also specks of blood said to be on the walls of the bedroom, but forensic results have been inconclusive.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id21.html

The bloody footprint is a myth started by one of the tabloids. It's not mentioned in any forensic report. Not as far as I know anyway.
Daryl Dixon

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 28.10.14 8:44

Daryl Dixon wrote:

Blood

The bloody footprint is a myth started by one of the tabloids. It's not mentioned in any forensic report. Not as far as I know anyway.

A ref. link below for the bloody footprints found in the Mccanns holiday apartment 5a.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/madeleine-bloody-footprint-found-in-mccanns-apartment-6642364.html

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon 28.10.14 8:52

There were plenty of footprints but no 'bloody' footprint. This is a myth. There may have been footprints tinged with red fingerprint powder but no footprints with blood residue.
Daryl Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 28.10.14 9:47

Did you bother to follow and read the link I posted?

Here is an extract from the London Standard: -

Part of the report shown to this newspaper reveals that officers who examined the McCanns' apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve after Madeleine went missing on May 3 discovered a 'partial footwear mark', believed to be from a size 5 or 6 shoe, just outside the bedroom.
It adds that it 'appeared to have a blood imprint' that was visible to the naked eye.
The FSS results conclude that the footprint matched the pattern of a mark found above the rear bumper of the McCanns' Renault Scenic hire car – a print which Portuguese police apparently believe is consistent with someone lifting a body in or out of the boot.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/madeleine-bloody-footprint-found-in-mccanns-apartment-6642364.html

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.14 9:52

Daryl Dixon wrote:

Blood

I have a feeling it is a myth that the bloody footprint is a myth.

If such a thing were found - and the Evening Standard has it's report still online to this day - it would be extremely important evidence as it is tangible in that it could be traced back to a specific pair of shoes.

A similar but opposite print from the same pair of shoes was found on the bumper of the scenic hired weeks later, the Standard report says. Who would own shoes the imprint of which could be found firstly in the apartment on the crucial night, and also on that hire car?

This evidence would be so critical I can imagine it being retained in the unreleased files.

Do you have evidence this is a myth, Daryl?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 28.10.14 9:57

Snifferdog wrote:Did you bother to follow and read the link I posted?

Here is an extract from the London Standard: -

Part of the report shown to this newspaper reveals that officers who examined the McCanns' apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve after Madeleine went missing on May 3 discovered a 'partial footwear mark', believed to be from a size 5 or 6 shoe, just outside the bedroom.
It adds that it 'appeared to have a blood imprint' that was visible to the naked eye.
The FSS results conclude that the footprint matched the pattern of a mark found above the rear bumper of the McCanns' Renault Scenic hire car – a print which Portuguese police apparently believe is consistent with someone lifting a body in or out of the boot.

Interesting to see this report - I'd forotten about those footprints  - thanks for producing the link.
Its always a good idea to go back to reports from 2007 - as the waters were less muddied then. We got clearer and less biased reporting.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon 28.10.14 11:21

The footprint on the McCanns Scenic was later found to belong to a GNR officer.
Daryl Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 28.10.14 11:25

Daryl Dixon wrote:The footprint on the McCanns Scenic was later found to belong to a GNR officer.
Oh right - do you have a link to back up this statement? I'd like to read the report
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.14 11:33

Daryl Dixon wrote:The footprint on the McCanns Scenic was later found to belong to a GNR officer.

Size 5 or 6? A female officer, presumably. Were there any on duty that night? And how did she plant her opposite foot on the Scenic after also being present on the night to leave the original bloody footprint?

Was it not 'a source close to... ' that made the GNR claim?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 28.10.14 11:39

Okeydokey wrote:
maebee wrote:
Moon Goddess wrote:I do try to "keep the faith" and hate to bring negativity to the forum, but I find it all mind blowing... sometimes I genuinely believe there's some sort of f***ed up social experiment going on...

Anyway, praying that this 10 mill is being used to expose something far bigger than just what happened to Madeleine, because I don't believe for one second it would cost THAT amount of money to discover the truth there!

I feel that too MG. The facts of this case are blindingly obvious. Lesser brains (us) than Scotland Yard's finest have seen this from week one. Three and a half year's work from SY and 10 million pounds from the UK taxpayers and nothing to show. Incredible. If you or I were contracted to do a job and given €10 million to do it, we'd be expected to come up with a result a lot less sooner.

The Optimist in me is saying that SY are dotting the I's and crossing the T's but ........... if that's the case, hurry the f up. A three year old girl needs justice now. She's waited far too long.

I really can't accept as serious an SY inquiry that doesn't - as far as we know - begin with re-interview of all the Tapas 9 with far more testing questioning than we see in the rogatories.

Everything A. Redwood has said suggests that such interviews have not taken place.

Ignore even the fact that it's the Madeleine case. Imagine any missing person case where:

•  Dogs trained to alert to dead bodies and blood, alerted to items connected to a particular person and their residence at the time
  •  When made a person of interest, that person refused to answer 48 questions 
  •  That person answered one question that confirmed they understood that by not answering other questions they could harm the search for the missing person 
  •  That person left the country swiftly afterwards

Now imagine a police force reinvestigating the disappearance and not reinterviewing that person. 

So yes, could it be that all other avenues are being investigated before finally returning to this one?
Stillthinking

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 28.10.14 11:43

Dee Coy wrote:

Size 5 or 6? A female officer, presumably. Were there any on duty that night? And how did she plant her opposite foot on the Scenic?

Was it not 'a source close to... ' that made the GNR claim?

No Dee Coy, It was a Sauce. A Pink Sauce close to the GNR.

titter

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.14 12:04

What sauce!

I have found the source of the sauce:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-491636/Madeleine-police-Seven-weeks-giving-up.html

"But a source close to the private detectives hired by the McCanns claims the samples - which are still being examined by the Forensic Science Service in Birmingham - are heavily contaminated and do not provide reliable evidence in the case.

One forensic officer was reported to have worked on the car even though the plastic gloves he was wearing to protect against contamination split.

Another claim used against the McCanns - the revelation that there was thought to be a bloodied footprint on the rear bumper of the hire car - turned out to be the footprint of an officer.The footprint was believed to match a similar print discovered in the McCann's apartment.

But the sample sent to Birmingham for tests was shown to match the shoe of a forensic investigator.

The source added: "It beggars belief how incompetently this investigation has been run."If it wasn't so serious it would be funny. It's no wonder it has taken so long for the results of forensic tests in the UK to come back"

It was a source close to PIs hired by the McCanns in 2007. So that's ok, then. titter

Good these dicks. They reckon the Scenic print was also bloody. Reliable sorts, obviously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 28.10.14 12:07

Does anyone know if they still have the tile the blood sample was found on? IIRC the sample was destroyed during testing but was the tile?
Stillthinking

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 28.10.14 12:31

Dee Coy wrote:What sauce!

I have found the source of the sauce:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-491636/Madeleine-police-Seven-weeks-giving-up.html

"But a source close to the private detectives hired by the McCanns claims the samples - which are still being examined by the Forensic Science Service in Birmingham - are heavily contaminated and do not provide reliable evidence in the case.

One forensic officer was reported to have worked on the car even though the plastic gloves he was wearing to protect against contamination split.

Another claim used against the McCanns - the revelation that there was thought to be a bloodied footprint on the rear bumper of the hire car - turned out to be the footprint of an officer.The footprint was believed to match a similar print discovered in the McCann's apartment.

But the sample sent to Birmingham for tests was shown to match the shoe of a forensic investigator.

The source added: "It beggars belief how incompetently this investigation has been run."If it wasn't so serious it would be funny. It's no wonder it has taken so long for the results of forensic tests in the UK to come back"

It was a source close to PIs hired by the McCanns in 2007. So that's ok, then. titter

Good these dicks. They reckon the Scenic print was also bloody. Reliable sorts, obviously.

Oooooops! My mistake Dee Coy! I think I was confused with Daryl's post there. Daryl must be referring to the "Sea Bass Sauce" then that was close to the GNR, (who we know, don't give out info to the public)

nod

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 28.10.14 14:38

Sept. 7th, 2007

"BBC Report : Police Now Believe Madeleine Died From A Broken Neck -".

"Steve Kingston reported live from outside the station that police believe Madeleine died of a broken neck".

From who or from where did the police got this information
Phone Tapping? 

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top