The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by plebgate on 25.10.14 22:52

@Snifferdog wrote:
@MoonGoddess wrote:Madeleine McCann new DNA hope: Curtains may hold key to who took her

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-new-dna-hope-4508372

A Portuguese police source said: “The best hope is to pass the sample to British officers.”

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it should read:  A sauce close to the Portuguese police said:
IIRC the Portugese police investigate in silence.    

smug
Another sauce, how many more will there be? eyebrows

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody on 25.10.14 23:25

^ Plebgate. Why would you want to post something so pointless. You are wasting people's time. I am getting sick of the nonsense on this forum

unchained melody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 25.10.14 23:55

They are both tarmac type courts imo.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 26.10.14 7:41

@plebgate wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:
@MoonGoddess wrote:Madeleine McCann new DNA hope: Curtains may hold key to who took her

A Portuguese police source said: “The best hope is to pass the sample to British officers.”

I think it should read:  A sauce close to the Portuguese police said:
IIRC the Portugese police investigate in silence.    

smug
Another sauce, how many more will there be? eyebrows

Pink Sauce for Shrimps perhaps?

big grin

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 26.10.14 8:26

I would have thought the living room curtains would be the ones to re-examine - and certainly not in UK.

Is Redwood going to have an abracadabra moment when he reports that they've discovered stranger DNA on Maddie's curtains OR is he doing it to eliminate any abductor?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 26.10.14 8:29

@Woofer wrote:
I would have thought the living room curtains would be the ones to re-examine - and certainly not in UK.
Is Redwood going to have an abracadabra moment when he reports that they've discovered stranger DNA on Maddie's curtains OR is he doing it to eliminate any abductor?

http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EDDIE-KEELA.htm
19.19 The dog "marked" an area of tiles in the living room, next to the window and behind the sofa.
19.20 The dog "marked" the lower part of the left white coloured curtain of the window behind the sofa.

If the dog "marked" it was not random DNA, it was human blood.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.10.14 9:24

@PeterMac wrote:
@Woofer wrote:

19.19 The dog "marked" an area of tiles in the living room, next to the window and behind the sofa.
19.20 The dog "marked" the lower part of the left white coloured curtain of the window behind the sofa.

Maybe just maybe with the advancement in technologies in DNA profiling it can be determined just whose blood it is.
All my opinion of course,but the PJ have given the OG all necessary help,letting them read the files,letting them do some landscaping letting them interview some persons with the knowledge that it is only from the forensics from the apartment and hire car that will possibly lead to final conclusion without a confession from some one.

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 26.10.14 10:39

@Woofer wrote:

That's what I would have thought...

I find it gut wrenching that £10,000,000 of taxpayers money has gone on this f***ing farce

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 26.10.14 10:59

@PeterMac wrote:
@Woofer wrote:

No biggy PeterMac.... just wanted to point out that Woofer's comment has been attributed to me.

Even if the living room curtains were tested and Madeleine's blood found on them... wasn't it claimed that Madeleine grazed her leg during that trip on the plane steps?... or that she suffered with nosebleeds?...

They'll be an innocent explanation no matter what.... there always is.

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 26.10.14 13:01

Amended. Stray [quote] deleted

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.10.14 13:39

@MoonGoddess wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@Woofer wrote:

No biggy PeterMac.... just wanted to point out that Woofer's comment has been attributed to me.

Even if the living room curtains were tested and Madeleine's blood found on them... wasn't it claimed that Madeleine grazed her leg during that trip on the plane steps?... or that she suffered with nosebleeds?...

They'll be an innocent explanation no matter what.... there always is.
If it is blood does it show the unreliable dogs to be reliable,they either marked or they didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 26.10.14 15:52

WMD wrote:
If it is blood does it show the unreliable dogs to be reliable, they either marked or they didn't.
Well quite.
They cannot be notoriously unreliable = giving 14 false positives on things pertaining to, and ONLY to, the McCanns
simultaneously with alerting to dead mosquitos, grazed knees, shaving injuries, sea bass, dirty nappies, rotting piglets and heavily soiled Mortuary / holiday trousers.

One or the other. Not both
Unless you live in the parallel McUniverse, of course

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by banshee on 26.10.14 21:32

@MoonGoddess wrote:
@Woofer wrote:

I find it gut wrenching that £10,000,000 of taxpayers money has gone on this f***ing farce

Ten million quid ?.. oh my, that's a helluva lot of money for what I agree is a total farce .. I hope we're wrong and the Met are going at this in a round-a-bout, long road for a short cut, type of way but that seems wishful thinking born out of sheer frustration at the authorities inability to read and interpret what's written in the PJ files ..

Of course, there will be a perfectly innocent explanation as usual .. sure isn't it on record that Maddie slipped on the plane step hurting her knee and potential nosebleeds mentioned too just for safe measure .. but hey keep the faith and let's hope the two dogs come back and bite the K&G on the bum shark

banshee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree on 26.10.14 21:41

I don't think blood from a grazed knee or a nosebleed could end up seeping under floor tiles, on the wall or on the curtains. 
Imo

palm tree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 26.10.14 22:51

@banshee wrote:
@MoonGoddess wrote:
@Woofer wrote:

Ten million quid ?.. oh my, that's a helluva lot of money for what I agree is a total farce .. I hope we're wrong and the Met are going at this in a round-a-bout, long road for a short cut, type of way but that seems wishful thinking born out of sheer frustration at the authorities inability to read and interpret what's written in the PJ files ..

Of course, there will be a perfectly innocent explanation as usual .. sure isn't it on record that Maddie slipped on the plane step hurting her knee and potential nosebleeds mentioned too just for safe measure .. but hey keep the faith and let's hope the two dogs come back and bite the K&G on the bum shark

Yep Ten million quid...

Scotland Yard has handed the Home Office a bill for £7,332,389 since 2011 when the force was called in by David Cameron.
Figures show police received a special grant payment of £1.9million in 2011/2012, £2.8million in 2012/2013 and £2.6million in 2013/2014.
The amounts were revealed following a Freedom of Information request. It showed the bill for 2014/2015 is expected to be “broadly in line with previous years”. That will take the total to above £10million.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hunt-missing-madeleine-mccann-cost-4428360

It must be even more gut wrenching for the likes of Ben Needham's poor mum...

I do try to "keep the faith" and hate to bring negativity to the forum, but I find it all mind blowing... sometimes I genuinely believe there's some sort of f***ed up social experiment going on...

Anyway, praying that this 10 mill is being used to expose something far bigger than just what happened to Madeleine, because I don't believe for one second it would cost THAT amount of money to discover the truth there!

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee on 26.10.14 23:59

Moon Goddess wrote:I do try to "keep the faith" and hate to bring negativity to the forum, but I find it all mind blowing... sometimes I genuinely believe there's some sort of f***ed up social experiment going on...

Anyway, praying that this 10 mill is being used to expose something far bigger than just what happened to Madeleine, because I don't believe for one second it would cost THAT amount of money to discover the truth there!

I feel that too MG. The facts of this case are blindingly obvious. Lesser brains (us) than Scotland Yard's finest have seen this from week one. Three and a half year's work from SY and 10 million pounds from the UK taxpayers and nothing to show. Incredible. If you or I were contracted to do a job and given €10 million to do it, we'd be expected to come up with a result a lot less sooner.

The Optimist in me is saying that SY are dotting the I's and crossing the T's but ........... if that's the case, hurry the f up. A three year old girl needs justice now. She's waited far too long.

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 27.10.14 0:07

@maebee wrote:
Moon Goddess wrote:I do try to "keep the faith" and hate to bring negativity to the forum, but I find it all mind blowing... sometimes I genuinely believe there's some sort of f***ed up social experiment going on...

Anyway, praying that this 10 mill is being used to expose something far bigger than just what happened to Madeleine, because I don't believe for one second it would cost THAT amount of money to discover the truth there!

I feel that too MG. The facts of this case are blindingly obvious. Lesser brains (us) than Scotland Yard's finest have seen this from week one. Three and a half year's work from SY and 10 million pounds from the UK taxpayers and nothing to show. Incredible. If you or I were contracted to do a job and given €10 million to do it, we'd be expected to come up with a result a lot less sooner.

The Optimist in me is saying that SY are dotting the I's and crossing the T's but ........... if that's the case, hurry the f up. A three year old girl needs justice now. She's waited far too long.

I really can't accept as serious an SY inquiry that doesn't - as far as we know - begin with re-interview of all the Tapas 9 with far more testing questioning than we see in the rogatories.

Everything A. Redwood has said suggests that such interviews have not taken place.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 27.10.14 4:41

And they never will because the truth lies where the lies lie, and we all know where that is!

In my opinion.

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.10.14 9:29

@palm tree wrote:I don't think blood from a grazed knee or a nosebleed could end up seeping under floor tiles, on the wall or on the curtains. 
Imo
Yes. But it's an explanation. And it appears any tenous explanation is accepted without question in this case. Kate visiting dead patients in her holiday clothes, anyone? A miraculously healed Achilles, perhaps? A dog bite on a routine jog? Sea bass?

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree on 27.10.14 10:29

Dee Coy wrote:
@palm tree wrote:I don't think blood from a grazed knee or a nosebleed could end up seeping under floor tiles, on the wall or on the curtains. 
Imo
Yes. But it's an explanation. And it appears any tenous explanation is accepted without question in this case. Kate visiting dead patients in her holiday clothes, anyone? A miraculously healed Achilles,  perhaps? A dog bite on a routine jog? Sea bass?
I know Dee Coy, everything seems to be accepted by what the mcs say, although mr&mrs have never admitted to a nosebleed (that I know off). If it's found that Madeleine's blood is on the curtain, maybe then we'll get oh I remember now, Madeleine actually did have a nosebleed. 
IMO

palm tree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.10.14 11:00

Not from Amaral's book, but from 'A Estrela de Madeleine' by his colleague, Paulo Cristovao. He details some of the questions and answers given during Kate's first interrogation, and a nosebleed is referred to:

"- We detected blood traces in the living room, madam.

- That could have been from the day that my daughter bled from her nose."

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4922-chapter-8-accused

I don't know how accurate the transcript of the interview is, as related in the book. Kate's interviewer, Joao Tavaresme, is not the author of the book.

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree on 27.10.14 11:35

Dee Coy wrote:Not from Amaral's book, but from 'A Estrela de Madeleine' by his colleague, Paulo Cristovao. He details some of the questions and answers given during Kate's first interrogation, and a nosebleed is referred to:

"- We detected blood traces in the living room, madam.

- That could have been from the day that my daughter bled from her nose."

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4922-chapter-8-accused

I don't know how accurate the transcript of the interview is, as related in the book. Kate's interviewer, Joao Tavaresme, is not the author of the book.
Ah, so that's that covered then. But, as pennylane reminded me, it still doesn't explain the cadaver odour. One thing though, if km accepts that Keela is right and did actually find Madeleine's blood, how can she say Eddie is wrong when he alerted in the same spot as Keela?
IMO

palm tree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 27.10.14 11:53

I am a bit surprised that once the dogs alerted to blood & cadaver that the police/forensics didn't use Luminol to back up the dog's evidence for detection of blood? And perhaps more traces of blood could have shown up with the luminol in the general area where the dog/s alerted?

What Does Luminol Do?

Much of crime scene investigation, also called criminalistics, is based on the notion that nothing vanishes without a trace. This is particularly true of violent crime victims. A murderer can dispose of the victim's body and mop up the pools of blood, but without some heavy-duty cleaning chemicals, some evidence will remain. Tiny particles of blood will cling to most surfaces for years and years, without anyone ever knowing they're there.
The basic idea of luminol is to reveal these traces with a light-producing chemical reaction between several chemicals and hemoglobin, an oxygen-carrying protein in the blood. The molecules break down and the atoms rearrange to form different molecules (see Microsoft Encarta: Chemical Reaction for more information on chemical reactions). In this particular reaction, the reactants (the original molecules) have more energy than the products (the resulting molecules). The molecules get rid of the extra energy in the form of visible light photons. This process, generally known as chemiluminescence, is the same phenomenon that makes fireflies and light sticks glow.
Investigators will spray a suspicious area, turn out all the lights and block the windows, and look for a bluish-green light. If there are any blood traces in the area, they will glow.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/luminol1.htm

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 27.10.14 13:24

@Joss wrote:I am a bit surprised that once the dogs alerted to blood & cadaver that the police/forensics didn't use Luminol to back up the dog's evidence for detection of blood? And perhaps more traces of blood could have shown up with the luminol in the general area where the dog/s alerted?

What Does Luminol Do?

Much of crime scene investigation, also called criminalistics, is based on the notion that nothing vanishes without a trace. This is particularly true of violent crime victims. A murderer can dispose of the victim's body and mop up the pools of blood, but without some heavy-duty cleaning chemicals, some evidence will remain. Tiny particles of blood will cling to most surfaces for years and years, without anyone ever knowing they're there.
The basic idea of luminol is to reveal these traces with a light-producing chemical reaction between several chemicals and hemoglobin, an oxygen-carrying protein in the blood. The molecules break down and the atoms rearrange to form different molecules (see Microsoft Encarta: Chemical Reaction for more information on chemical reactions). In this particular reaction, the reactants (the original molecules) have more energy than the products (the resulting molecules). The molecules get rid of the extra energy in the form of visible light photons. This process, generally known as chemiluminescence, is the same phenomenon that makes fireflies and light sticks glow.
Investigators will spray a suspicious area, turn out all the lights and block the windows, and look for a bluish-green light. If there are any blood traces in the area, they will glow.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/luminol1.htm
I also wondered at the time why they did not use this or anything like it ?

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 27.10.14 13:36

Me too Joss.
Perhaps it was done, but not made public?

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum