The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Snifferdog on 25.10.14 14:59

@Stillthinking: I agree that it is the case that there are those who are articulate, and others who are not. Some people are natural born leaders, others are not. We all have different talents, and no one should be penalized for it.

That's just the way of the world - but this shouldn't make any poster feel that they are at a disadvantage, because its not just how you phrase it, but most importantly, the message that's contained therein.

Ultimately, most who are able to read and post here, are at liberty to decide for themselves who they wish to believe, debate, follow, or "lead", as you put it.

Discussing the photos is relevant to "discussing the case". Amo.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking on 25.10.14 15:15

@Snifferdog wrote:@Stillthinking: I agree that it is the case that there are those who are articulate, and others who are not. Some people are natural born leaders, others are not. We all have different talents, and no one should be penalized for it.

That's just the way of the world - but this shouldn't make any poster feel that they are at a disadvantage, because its not just how you phrase it, but most importantly, the message that's contained therein.

Ultimately, most who are able to read and post here, are at liberty to decide for themselves who they wish to believe, debate, follow, or "lead", as you put it.

Not penalising anybody merely commenting on what I saw unfold and the effect it's had on discussions even to this day.

Of course anybody is free to decide the relevance of the photos and to discuss them but jeez I wish it was all over on a separate thread so I could avoid it lol

Stillthinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 25.10.14 15:31

@Stillthinking wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:@Stillthinking: I agree that it is the case that there are those who are articulate, and others who are not. Some people are natural born leaders, others are not. We all have different talents, and no one should be penalized for it.

Not penalising anybody merely commenting on what I saw unfold and the effect it's had on discussions even to this day.

Of course anybody is free to decide the relevance of the photos and to discuss them but jeez I wish it was all over on a separate thread so I could avoid it lol
Stillthinking, I agree with you.  I also saw a lot of similar shenanigans on 3A's. 

I understand the scrutiny of the last photo, particularly the date!  But if I were up to no good here, these photo shop threads would be an ideal place to create mayhem. glee

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic Peanut on 25.10.14 15:55

@pennylane wrote:
I understand the scrutiny of the last photo, particularly the date!  But if I were up to no good here, these photo shop threads would be an ideal place to create mayhem. glee
So how do you explain the two impossible sets of shadows on the playground photo, left and right of the pic? At best, it's two pictures joined together down the middle. That isn't about debate and opinion, it's a fact staring everyone in the face. That picture has been discussed on here and other forums for ages, but it cannot be an officially released photograph, surely? Was it inserted into the mix by a joker who is now sitting back laughing about it?

Atomic Peanut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 25.10.14 16:43

@bobbin wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:

Hi, I understand what you're saying, I just think that yes it's possible the pic was taken at  a moment in time where it wasn't particularly windy. 

With the photo threads in general I think if we looked hard enough at any old photo, particularly digital ones which seem to sometimes distort, we'd start seeing things that looked strange. We just don't normally look that hard at photos.

I look hard at photos, and I have never before observed distortions as I have seen in Maddies photos. The parts of a person always looks larger, the closer to the camera they were when taken. Such odd distortions as suddenly growing a hunch back - as in the tennis ball photo - is one example I have never seen before. Imo the photos of Maddie are composed of images pasted together to form "different looking Maddies", to confuse the public and police, as to what she looks like, for their own "reasons" imo.

"Growing a hunch back" or hunching her shoulders a little because she's holding a load of tennis balls and almost cuddling into them?

I think the analysis of the last photo started off as a wind up mission by a "character" on the Mirror forum, I bet they're chuckling away at the fact that their legacy lives on to this day.
So you make an assumption that nothing has been photo-shopped and that someone started a joke, and is laughing still at the 'impossible reflection in Gerry's sunglasses' ?
How would you explain that 90 degree flip through of reflection if there has been no photo-shopping.

I think the analysis of the last photo started off as a wind up mission by a "character" on the Mirror forum, I bet they're chuckling away at the fact that their legacy lives on to this day.

Nonsense. It should be the other way round. 

The tennis ball photo is completely ridiculous. I very much doubt that the instructors running the mini-tennis sessions would have allowed the children to wear sandals. And the tennis balls that Madeleine are holding are not the type used for children's mini-tennis. I also doubt that the weather was conducive to the wearing of such a large sun-hat which would probably have fallen off anyway with all the running around.

And, as others have noted, the head is at the wrong angle to the body. The back is strangely hunched. It just looks 'wrong'. 

Presumably it would be relatively easy to establish what type of tennis balls were used for children's mini tennis at the Ocean Club that week? 

But, in any event, the prominence that TM give to this photo makes me suspect that it is not showing what is purporting to be showing. So, even ignoring the weirdness of the photo, I suspect Madeleine did not attend a mini tennis-session on Tuesday 1st May. Something had already happened or was happening.

Still, as Kate writes in her book: "Gerry loves that picture."

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 25.10.14 16:55

@Atomic Peanut wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
So how do you explain the two impossible sets of shadows on the playground photo, left and right of the pic? At best, it's two pictures joined together down the middle. That isn't about debate and opinion, it's a fact staring everyone in the face. That picture has been discussed on here and other forums for ages, but it cannot be an officially released photograph, surely? Was it inserted into the mix by a joker who is now sitting back laughing about it?

The Joker:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joker_(comics)

Gerry McCann:

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 25.10.14 17:01

@j.rob wrote:
@Atomic Peanut wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

The Joker:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joker_(comics)

Gerry McCann:

that's a real joke big grin clapping laughat

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 25.10.14 17:54

@Snifferdog wrote:
@Hicks wrote:Nina, that is an excellent point. That hat looks very flimsy, it would not sit neatly tucked back like that with Madeleine running around and bending down. I am beginning to think that the head has been pasted on.

The clip of GM laughing and joking, caught unaware a few days after his daughter went missing is something that always comes to mind.
At times during interviews we see how they both try to suppress a smirk, a laugh. Especially telling is the one where GM is asked what his feelings are when other people think that have seen his daughter. His grin gives a chill.

Then there's the GNR statement from that evening. The McCann's pretending to cry, 'making noises like crying but no tears'. Acting, quite badly it seems.

Sorry to go off topic, it's just that I sometimes wonder if, along with these photo's, the whole thing is one big hoax. 

The dogs went into 5a months after the event. Would it be possible that the scent of death was somehow transferred there after the 3rd May? Perhaps by a policeman? there were plenty going in and out. I'm not trying to rubbish the dogs, just wondering if it would be possible.

Sometimes I wonder if Perhaps Madeleine was indeed in that taxi.

Hi Hicks, but what about the blood alerts in the apt. and in the cadaver scent in the car boot and on Kates clothes?
Hi Snifferdog, I wish I knew the answer. Would be a lot easier if we could only get past the dogs!

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 25.10.14 18:51

@j.rob wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:

Hi, I understand what you're saying, I just think that yes it's possible the pic was taken at  a moment in time where it wasn't particularly windy. 

With the photo threads in general I think if we looked hard enough at any old photo, particularly digital ones which seem to sometimes distort, we'd start seeing things that looked strange. We just don't normally look that hard at photos.

I look hard at photos, and I have never before observed distortions as I have seen in Maddies photos. The parts of a person always looks larger, the closer to the camera they were when taken. Such odd distortions as suddenly growing a hunch back - as in the tennis ball photo - is one example I have never seen before. Imo the photos of Maddie are composed of images pasted together to form "different looking Maddies", to confuse the public and police, as to what she looks like, for their own "reasons" imo.

"Growing a hunch back" or hunching her shoulders a little because she's holding a load of tennis balls and almost cuddling into them?

So you make an assumption that nothing has been photo-shopped and that someone started a joke, and is laughing still at the 'impossible reflection in Gerry's sunglasses' ?
How would you explain that 90 degree flip through of reflection if there has been no photo-shopping.

Nonsense. It should be the other way round. 

The tennis ball photo is completely ridiculous. I very much doubt that the instructors running the mini-tennis sessions would have allowed the children to wear sandals. And the tennis balls that Madeleine are holding are not the type used for children's mini-tennis. I also doubt that the weather was conducive to the wearing of such a large sun-hat which would probably have fallen off anyway with all the running around.

And, as others have noted, the head is at the wrong angle to the body. The back is strangely hunched. It just looks 'wrong'. 

Presumably it would be relatively easy to establish what type of tennis balls were used for children's mini tennis at the Ocean Club that week? 

But, in any event, the prominence that TM give to this photo makes me suspect that it is not showing what is purporting to be showing. So, even ignoring the weirdness of the photo, I suspect Madeleine did not attend a mini tennis-session on Tuesday 1st May. Something had already happened or was happening.

Still, as Kate writes in her book: "Gerry loves that picture."
Rothley:

Pdl:

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 25.10.14 19:08

J.rob, I thought the adults were playing tennis and the children just collected the balls?

Come to look at the tennis ball photo and I do think maddies neck doesn't look right but I think we go round and round in circles on photoshopping threads. I'm not convinced there was any deliberate photoshopping.

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 25.10.14 19:50

@margaret wrote:J.rob, I thought the adults were playing tennis and the children just collected the balls?

Come to look at the tennis ball photo and I do think maddies neck doesn't look right but I think we go round and round in circles on photoshopping threads. I'm not convinced there was any deliberate photoshopping.
I have noticed skin fold on her neck in other pictures and if she had coloboma could this be a sign of "CHARGE Syndrome",Or am I completely way off here?

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree on 25.10.14 19:59

There is a Pic of Madeleine in the Snow White dress which does look like a fold on her neck, but it's just a strand of her hair.
IMO

palm tree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.10.14 20:29

@NickE wrote:
Rothley:

Pdl:

These two pictures look like the same tennis court,is there a picture of the one in PDL.

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 25.10.14 20:58

Here's a wider shot of the photo of "Madeleine"

And here's apparently a photo of Gerry looking at the tennis courts in PDL

I'll try and find a picture that shows more.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.10.14 21:00

So why does the chair shadows go one way but Gm's shadow doesn't follow.Also the fence shadow and the net shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 25.10.14 21:02

And this picture was posted in another thread.

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 25.10.14 21:03

More...

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 25.10.14 21:18

Just to add, this link:
http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2365507.ece/alternates/s2197/Ocean-Club-in-Luz-Madeleine-McCann.jpg

gives you an excellent birds-eye view of the entire complex. Only part of it is shown in the photo above. And if you click on the picture in the link it becomes even bigger.

For the record, I believe it is the same tennis court. Whether or not it's a truthful representation of the child standing upon it is another matter however.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 25.10.14 21:44

And don't ever forget this post from another site
You have got the wrong tennis courts. You are filming the courts near the apartments, implying this is where the tennis is played, and is misleading. I have been to the Ocean Club in Luz for decades to play tennis and for many years with Mark Warner. I can tell you the tennis coaching and the drills and the social tennis and the competition is always held at the courts at the other end of the Ocean Club site. If you look at the map, about 600 yards east of the McCann's apartment is another pool and three tennis courts. This is where you should have also been filming. It also makes the timings and locations in your film a bit off kilter. It takes a good ten maybe fifteen minutes to walk from those courts to the western end of the complex and that shows how vague and contradictory some of the timings quoted by people are.

" />

Surely they were not trying to MISLEAD - were they ?

It also makes it entirely clear why a man carrying a blue tennis bag "big enough to hide a,  errm,  err, Tennis racquet in"  and dressed in erm, er, um, yer know, tennis kit,
would be completely INVISIBLE anywhere in the town.  And walking with a pronouced limp.
L. I. M. P.       . . . .  pronouced "Limp"

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 25.10.14 21:52

Madeleine McCann new DNA hope: Curtains may hold key to who took her

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-new-dna-hope-4508372

A Portuguese police source said: “The best hope is to pass the sample to British officers.”

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Proper Cherrylight on 25.10.14 21:59

Well if true, they are getting very close to the right place. Can't help but feel that The Mirror have read Textusa.

Proper Cherrylight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 25.10.14 22:00

I think establishing whether PhotoShopping has taken place is very important, as it begs the question, "why?"

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.10.14 22:08

@MoonGoddess wrote:Madeleine McCann new DNA hope: Curtains may hold key to who took her

A Portuguese police source said: “The best hope is to pass the sample to British officers.”

Press spokesman for TM surely.imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 25.10.14 22:13

@MoonGoddess wrote:Madeleine McCann new DNA hope: Curtains may hold key to who took her

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it should read: A sauce close to the Portuguese police said:
IIRC the Portugese police investigate in silence.

smug

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody on 25.10.14 22:43

People spending time over over-analysing these photos are wasting time. They can only be looked on again in hindsight if the case is ever solved. They have been in the public knowledge for so long now, no-one is going to make a breakthrough with any analysis as that would have already been done.

unchained melody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum